frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

A Far Leftist Extremist Manual

Debate Information

Here is a quick manual for being a Far Leftist Extremist, CSJ, Wokist, etc:
  • Adopt a radical skepticism towards science.
  • Openly and radically oppose anything that is not authoritarian or totalitarian. (Edit)
  • Be illiberal and oppose any liberal ideas; they have no place in our ideology. (Edit)
  • Speak as though possessing the sole arbitration of truth while, paradoxically, asserting that truth is a social and/or cultural construct.
  • Accept and Acknowledge that all whites are inherently, and irredeemably racist. But at the same time they can also be unironically woke. 
  • View all blacks, and other non-whites as as victims and as infererior. Identify people by their race and not by the indivdual they are. 
  • Celerbrate obesity and ill-health. 
  • Assess and evaluate individuals based on their skin color, sex, sexual preference, etc., rather than individual merit.
  • Accept that sexual preference is in fact a social construct and anything to do with biology and orientation need not be considered. 
  • Understand gender identity as a personal choice, implying that transgender individuals choose their gender identity.
  • F*ck around with language to make yourself sound more credible.
  • Take extreme activist measures to shut down any speeches about the questionability of this stuff.
  • When conducting studies start with the conclusion and then go out and find evidence that confirms what you already believed in. 
  • Be strong advocats for the oppression of free speech. Especially if it challenges the Woke ideology. 
  • Accept that historical discrimination can only justified by present day discrimination. 
  • Be completely oblivious or just ignorant of how this ideology gives leverage to far right extremism. 
  • Remember to call anyone who challenges you a racist, sexist, homophobe, transphobe, and a whole bucn of other ad-hominen attacks. 
This list is not exhaustive. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 778 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

That was good. LOL The one I would challenge is this one:

• Be radically skeptical of liberalism.
    I think the far left manual would read "Be radically skeptical of conservatism" 

• @ZeusAres42

its both ;). its extremism after all. :)
    Factfinder

@ZeusAres42

Touché!
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    Also, pretend to oppose Nazis, but just use it to describe people you don't like, all while supporting actually nazis, because they're not to different from you westerners, and hating on me for fighting them.
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -   edited April 2
    The truly tragic thing is all this woke , gender nonsense and PC tripe has dreadful consequences on people who challenge it.especially in the work place where people are outed , reprimanded and sacked for not adhering to over the top woke agendas.

Years ago all I needed to know was your name to interact with you now apparently I need to know if you identify as male   female other and your preferred pronouns or I'm labelled a bigoted facist and " cancelled" , the world is gone nuts.

Companies employ top heavy HR clowns who's job is to shut people up and protect the status quo as in the shareholders interests, the tactic mostly used is bully individuals to adopt their policies which leaves companies in the excellent postion of having employees to scared to complain about anything.

Years ago on here i was called a " monster" for refusing to accept that I was not male but in fact " cisgender" and my failure to accept this re -labelling  demonstrated clearly my hatred towards those struggling witĥ " gender challenges" , f-cking nonsense.

The tragedy is academia has now several degree courses for individuals who embrace this nonsense which attempt to give it an air of Academic excellence , I think it falls under the label of postmodernism.

ZeusAres42
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -  
    Hello Z:

Well, you got the first one wrong, and things went downhill after that.

excon
    ZeusAres42
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -   edited April 2
    jack said:
    Hello Z:

excon
    I would suggest the fact leftists can not provide a definition for what a woman is, even though they make up 50% of the population, is exhibit A against your claim.  

I would also point out leftists belief that an unborn child is not a living human is another example of science denial.

Another popular science denial is leftist's opposition to GMOs, which have been found to be safe and can help produce more food in poor countries.  

Another example would be leftists who deny that a biological male has any advantage against biological females in sporting events.  

All of these are common examples of science denials among leftists.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42 ; Leftism is Progressivism is Mental and Spiritual Illness.

ZeusAres42
  • jack said:
    Hello Z:

excon
    Really? You not going to explain how? Just going to make a claim without substance? 

Cool story bruh

• jackjack 459 Pts   -  
    ZeusAres42 said:

I would suggest the fact leftists can not provide a definition for what a woman is, even though they make up 50% of the population, is exhibit A against your claim.  

I would also point out leftists belief that an unborn child is not a living human is another example of science denial.

Another popular science denial is leftist's opposition to GMOs, which have been found to be safe and can help produce more food in poor countries.  

Another example would be leftists who deny that a biological male has any advantage against biological females in sporting events.  

Hello Z:

I'm a leftist and I know what a woman is.  I believe an unborn child is a child.  I believe GMO's are safe.  I think biological men should not compete against women..  

Keep it up.  You're shooting blanks..  

How about the religious right who deny that we came from apes??

excon
    ZeusAres42
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2763 Pts   -   edited April 2
    jack said:
    Hello Z:

excon

Just point out that this was @just_sayin

As you can see. jack has pretended this is me via his last quote. Just wanted to highlight the dishonesty on @jacks part. Also, by scrolling up you can verify this. 

jack said:
    Hello Z:

excon

In any case:

1. This is accurate. 
    2. Extremism can be found on boths sides of the abortion debate. And yes, far leftists wan abortion without limits. 
    3. GMOs are indeed safe. Will need to look this up as I also thought this was far right extreme stance. Could be both however
    4. This is accurate. Fmales have higher levels of estrogen than men, and men have higher levels of testosterone than females. 

@ZeusAres42

its both ;). its extremism after all. :)
    I thought about this some more and I believe we need to agree on a standard to which a view crosses the threshold of extremism. Furthermore say we put left vs right ideologies on sphere respective of their positions. Then move those views in response to their extreme natures would both sides really move to the top of the sphere symbolizing they both become the same? I'm not so sure because there are fundamental differences between liberalism and conservatism that would motivate the far left to be more accepting of liberalism than it would be of conservatism.

So I stand by my original response based on the evidence below that point number 2 on your list should read  "Be radically skeptical of conservatism"...

https://bestdiplomats.org/left-wing-vs-right-wing/

LEFT WINGRIGHT WING
    A liberal approach to politics Conservative Approach to Politics
    Society benefits from an expanded role of GovernmentSociety gets negatively affected when there is an expanded role of government
    Economic equality can be ensured when there are higher taxes on the wealthy and the government spends heavily on social welfare programsEconomic Equality is utopic and government intervention, catastrophic. Social welfare programs should be discouraged and markets should regulate themselves
    Emphasizes progressive and reformist policiesEmphasizes Traditional and conservative policies
    Left-wing nationalism aligns with principles of social equality, the sovereignty of the people, and the right to self-determination. It often forms strong connections with movements focused on achieving national liberation.Right-wing nationalism is characterized by Romantic Nationalism, which asserts that a state’s legitimacy is derived from the culture it governs. This culture includes elements such as language, race, and customs that have organically evolved within that particular cultural context.
    Have secular tendencies and believe that the state and church should be separate from each otherHave religious inclinations, and most right-wing parties believe that religion should play some role in the running of the government
    Champion egalitarian idealsBelieve that the rights of ordinary people (the ones who are not necessarily in the limelight) are often ignored
    Lenient Immigration Laws because America should be a welcoming country for allStricter and more strict Immigration Laws because America needs to protect itself before protecting others. 
    The government’s job to regulate the economy and fix social issues

Not the government’s job to regulate markets. Social Issues should be fixed by individuals. 

ZeusAres42
    @Factfinder

I changed number 2 to this: "Openly and radically oppose anything that is not authoritarian or totalitarian" as I think that is more fitting. I also added another line which was probable what I should have said first which is "Be illiberal and oppose any liberal ideas; they have no place in our ideology. And since technically, we are talking about far leftism and not liberalism I think that is a good fit. Also, when I use the term liberal I am talking in the classical sense.

To elaborate, liberalism in the general philsophically political sense rests on a spectrucm spanning some of the many forms of political, economic, and social ideas, which might be viewed as liberal in the United States and Social Democratic in Europe, to more moderate strains known as conservatism worldwide. Proponents for radical, progressive social change (AKA Far-Left progressive) that claim for themselves, and perhaps by themselves, that mantle of being virtuous in social and moral advancement, without which democracy indeed has no essence or substance but to disappear. The radicals among them advocated this with revolutionary zeal, paired with the oppressive and categorical repudiation of liberalism that resorted to ever-more autocratic means in pushing their rigid and dogmatic view of the ideal structure of society. - Cynical Theories: How Universities Made Everything about Race, Gender, and Identity – and Why This Harms Everybody:  Helen Pluckrose and James Lindsay

Factfinder

• FactfinderFactfinder 778 Pts   -   edited April 2
    @ZeusAres42

Yeah that's ultimately what's difficult when discussing extremism. Past norms of one philosophy becomes present extremes and vice versa. I've always said the left would consider John F Kennedy a conservative republican by today standards. But you bring up an angle I haven't considered much. Obviously there is a significant portion of the population that is pro old school democrat, boy they probably feel super betrayed by their party!?!? With the direction of wokism it took. 

Members like you and @MayCaesar keep reminding me just how much I don't know or think about! You know how hard it is to be retired, think you conquered the world only to realize I've a lot to learn?  :D  I mean that in a positive way of course.  
    MayCaesar
  • @ZeusAres42

Yeah that's ultimately what's difficult when discussing extremism. Past norms of one philosophy becomes present extremes and vice versa. I've always said the left would consider John F Kennedy a conservative republican by today standards. But you bring up an angle I haven't considered much. Obviously there is a significant portion of the population that is pro old school democrat, boy they probably feel super betrayed by their party!?!? With the direction of wokism it took. 

Members like you and @MayCaesar keep reminding me just how much I don't know or think about! You know how hard it is to be retired, think you conquered the world only to realize I've a lot to learn?  :D  I mean that in a positive way of course.  

@Factfinder

Think it was Socrate that said: "The more I learn the more I relaize how much I don't know." That being said, I think you are giving me too much credit. I am very new to this stuff here specifically. And I need to be concious of the fact that reading some books here and there doesn't make me an expert. Still a long way to go. However, from what I have read it all seems very reasonable to me. 
    MayCaesarFactfinder

@ZeusAres42

That is what I credit you for, humbleness and humility. As you've seen I'll question what's said, but you respond with integrity and that's appreciative enough to cause pause for honest consideration. That's where learning is advanced. Open communications. 
    ZeusAres42MayCaesar
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6055 Pts   -   edited April 2
    I have to agree: @Factfinder, @ZeusAres42 and @MichaelElpers are the three users here to talk to whom I really come here nowadays. You guys actually engage with others' arguments, put a lot of effort into yours, and demonstrate interest in a collaborative rather than confrontational discussion. We have disagreed on many things, but in most cases the disagreement was handled by everyone in the gentleman manner. Unlike other users who seem more interested in convincing themselves that what they believe in is not complete hogwash than in learning something new, you always offer food for thought. We rarely talk past each other and mostly understand where we all are coming from.
    ZeusAres42Factfinder
    @MayCaesar ; birds of a feather.