frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Why the Democrat-Progressive-Communist Party of the United States must be eradicated as moral rot?

2»

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 168 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder ; Speaking TRUTH...you are representative of a horrible, perverse, destructive, people.

• FactfinderFactfinder 851 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder ; Speaking TRUTH...you are representative of a horrible, perverse, destructive, people.

Yet you chose to exploit your wife by posting this perverse picture of her.
  • xlJ_dolphin_473xlJ_dolphin_473 1717 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw
    If there is no debate, why do you come to a debate website? You think Democrats are evil; I do not. There's the debate.
    They advocate for the murder of children in the womb...
    I assume you are referring to abortion. Even if we accept that an unborn baby is a person, which would you prioritize? A potential person who does not exist, and has no thoughts, feelings, memories or human rights? Or an adult woman who already exists and has all of these? Voters choose the latter - even in red states such as Kansas and Kentucky, people have voted to add the right to abortion to the state constitution.
    ..and out of the womb...
    Which Democratic policies advocate for the murder of children outside of the womb? That's a new one on me.
    ...advocate for vile, filthy, LGBTQ perversion and this forced upon our most innocent in public schools
    RSE (relationships and sex education) needs to include information about gay relationships because shocker, gay people exist. By not including this information, schools would be failing gay students.
    Furthermore, why do you describe such relationships as "vile" and "filthy"? If you are about to quote Leviticus, please remember: that is a mistranslation. The original verse condemns paedophilia, not homosexuality.
    ...these idiots advocate for Marxism...
    A Marxist party would never get elected in the United States. Marxism as an ideology includes the idea that the working class should realize their oppression and overthrow the capitalist ruling class. When you see any such statement in an official document from the Democratic Party, please let me know.
    ...the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people...
    Joe Biden, the Democratic US President, has provided billions in funding to Israel since the Hamas attack of October 7. How does that represent supporting the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people?
    there is no debate about this.
    If you can point to actual Democratic policies that you disagree with, go ahead. For the record, I don't think the Democrats are perfect. However, I think they do much more good than harm, and are significantly better than the Republican alternative.

But for now, you are debating with a version of Democrats that simply does not exist.
    Factfinder
  • Delilah6120Delilah6120 23 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Your hatred is reprehensible. YOUR ilk is what is tearing this country apart.
    Why does it seem that with extremists everything is a zero-sum game? Must you win? Is that the goal?
    Factfinder
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 168 Pts   -  
    @Delilah6120 ; It's not my hate for liberals-democrats-progressives-marxists that tearing our Nation apart...it's the stupidity and idiocy of these nitwits that's tearing our Nation apart...how can you be?