frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What if Your a Black Gay Muslim Woman?

Debate Information

How do you reckon you would survive in a white conservative country?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• just_sayinjust_sayin 1124 Pts   -  
    Since affirmative action policies, which discriminate on the basis of race, sex, and sexual orientation, have been in place for 50+ years in the US, it seems likely that she would have been the beneficiary of that discrimination in admissions, hiring, promotions, influence, contracts, grants, awards, and scholarships.  When you have codified forms of systemic racism and sexism in place, it would be hard to argue that they have not had any influence.  
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 187 Pts   -   edited May 6
    @Barnardot ; If you're a black lesbian Muslim you'll want to remain apart from any Islamic community, nation, mosque, neighborhood, Islamist radical as you'll be murdered for your sexual orientation-perversion.

• BarnardotBarnardot 543 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw ;you'll be murdered for your sexual orientation-perversion.

But if you stay in a conservative white state then your not only get murdered for being a leso but also for being black and for being a woman.

• ChristianSollersChristianSollers 8 Pts   -  
    I don't know much, but being gay is a clear sin against your/their god, even I would know that.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 187 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot ; Conservative "Whites" won't murder you, they'll pity you as a lesbian who is spiritually ill and need of Jesus. Homosexuality - Lesbianism - Transexualism are the product of mental and spiritual illness. If you address something to me personally, please use @RickeyHoltsclaw as your quote does not notify me of your atheistic, demonic, idiocy.

• FactfinderFactfinder 943 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot ; Conservative "Whites" won't murder you, they'll pity you as a lesbian who is spiritually ill and need of Jesus. Homosexuality - Lesbianism - Transexualism are the product of mental and spiritual illness. If you address something to me personally, please use @RickeyHoltsclaw as your quote does not notify me of your atheistic, demonic, idiocy.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

@Barnardot ; Conservative "Whites" won't murder you, they'll pity you as a lesbian who is spiritually ill and need of Jesus. Homosexuality - Lesbianism - Transexualism are the product of mental and spiritual illness. If you address something to me personally, please use @RickeyHoltsclaw as your quote does not notify me of your atheistic, demonic, idiocy.

Your god will kill them in the second death and you cheer that so don't pretend you wouldn't do as the voices in your head command and kill the infidel. You've already admitted to your disgusting abuse on innocents in Houston. The irony is you like to kneel before the crotch of your masculine fairytale deity. 
    just_sayin
    @Factfinder @RickyHoltsclaw ;The irony is you like to kneel before the crotch of your masculine fairytale deity. 

And like what happens next. Thats what we want to know because we all are searching for the truth.

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 187 Pts   -   edited May 9
    @Barnardot ; If you're seeking a response from me, please @RickeyHoltsclaw so I receive your atheistic filth; otherwise, it's logged as a general comment, most of which I have no interest. Thank you.

Everyone possesses the free will to honor our Creator and humble them self before Him and receive life and Truth and hope and love. The overwhelming majority in this forum of demons don't possess the courage or commonsense to know their need or restrain their flesh sufficiently to approach our Creator with sincerity. This is a forum of societal misfits and enemies of sustainability.

@RickeyHoltsclaw ;This is a forum of societal misfits and enemies of sustainability.

So in that case is this a forum of black gay Muslim women?

@Barnardot

And like what happens next. Thats what we want to know because we all are searching for the truth.

Truth? Truth is no one has been able to imagine anything beyond the old standby, judgment and hell. But there has to be some reason why people imagine god a male?
    @Barnardot ; Black Gay Muslim Women would fit-in fine among the atheist, sexual perverts, marxists, progressives, that pollute this debate site.
    @Barnardot ; Black Gay Muslim Women would fit-in fine among the atheist, sexual perverts, marxists, progressives, that pollute this debate site.
    And bad pedi molester christian cops from Houston. They've polluted it the most.
    Not sure why @Factfinder continues to respond to me...the useless and irrelevant atheist is on MUTE...I don't see his obfuscation or his demonic rhetoric?
    Not sure why @Factfinder continues to respond to me...the useless and irrelevant atheist is on MUTE...I don't see his obfuscation or his demonic rhetoric?

Cause you admire and love my logical well reasoned responses and I knew you still read them.
    @Factfinder has dedicated himself to uselessness in arrogant atheism...not worth the time...he desires Hell...let him enjoy the trip.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

has dedicated himself to uselessness in arrogant atheism...not worth the time...he desires Hell...let him enjoy the trip.

You fail to UNDERSTAND which is why you call your master a lying turd. 

Psalm 14:1-3:

The fool[a] says in his heart,
        “There is no God.”
    They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
        there is no one who does good.

2 The Lord looks down from heaven
        on all mankind
    to see if there are any who understand,
        any who seek God.
    All have turned away, all have become corrupt;
        there is no one who does good,
        not even one.

Your included in verse one by the determinate of ALL, dummy.

Only Elohim in Jesus can offer life to the Black Lesbian Muslim...not the atheist or the secular humanist who will die in Hell along side the Black Muslim lest they repent and trust in Jesus, exclusively, for the atonement, forgiveness, of sin.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Only Elohim in Jesus can offer life to the Black Lesbian Muslim...not the atheist or the secular humanist who will die in Hell along side the Black Muslim lest they repent and trust in Jesus, exclusively, for the atonement, forgiveness, of sin.

But Aphrodite is the only one who can GIVE life.

Aphrodite The Captivating Greek Goddess of Love and Beauty
    Joeseph
    Elohim is willing to forgive even the atheist who approaches Him with a humble heart in sincerity seeking forgiveness of sin possessing a heart that truly believes Jesus is Messiah who died for them.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Elohim is willing to forgive even the atheist who approaches Him with a humble heart in sincerity seeking forgiveness of sin possessing a heart that truly believes Jesus is Messiah who died for them.

The Angel of the Lord doesn't exist. (Also called "Elohim")  Incase your biblical illiterate state of mind didn't know. Now run along and let the grownups talk.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 187 Pts   -   edited May 11
    I would predict that a black gay muslim woman would have a better chance of salvation in Jesus than your spiritually dead atheist seeing that she at least has the cognition sufficient to understand the necessity for a Creator.

• FactfinderFactfinder 943 Pts   -   edited May 11
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

I would predict that a black gay muslim woman would have a better chance of salvation in Jesus than your spiritually dead atheist seeing that she at least has the cognition sufficient to understand the necessity for a Creator.

Cute how you confuse indoctrination with cognitive abilities while worshipping proven myths. 
    Every unrepentant atheist will perish in Hell without excuse.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Every unrepentant atheist will perish in Hell without excuse.

Right, if your idiotic god existed it wouldn't have an excuse for it's sadistic behavior that's true. Excusing bigoted, low iq worthless scum called 'worshippers' while torturing the the good people who refuse to submit to such evil insanity. 
    Everyone, even the black Muslim lesbian, must acknowledge Jesus as Messiah.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Everyone, even the black Muslim lesbian, must acknowledge Jesus as Messiah.

Except all those with above triple digit iq's, well formed opinions and are loving, humble and peaceful people. So, not everyone. Goodluck with that.
    Unless you repent of your sin and sincerely believe in Jesus as your Messiah, your entire existence will have been nothing but futility and chasing after the wind. Don't die as a foolish atheist.

• Barnardot said:
    How do you reckon you would survive in a white conservative country?
    She would survive just fine, depending on what state or nation she lived in. In the UK, where this hasn't been an issue for a long time under conservative rule, the same applies to many other nations under conservative rule. 

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6134 Pts   -  
    What is a "white conservative country"? Do you mean Greenland?
    ZeusAres42