frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Matt Gaetz - Proud Boy

Debate Information

Hello again, friends:

Of course, those of you who keep up KNOW how anti American and despicable the Proud Boys are - unless you're MAGA, in which case your love of fascism is duly noted.

excon

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -  
    @jack ; God Bless Matt Gaetz...a Patriot who despises your liberal, WOKE, atheistic,  presence in our Nation almost as much as I do.

• jackjack 508 Pts   -   edited May 17

in "our" Nation, huh?

Hello Rickey, Proud Boy :

Our nation, huh???  And, so it begins.  ARM up!  JOIN up!  DEFEND yourself against these fascist PIGS!  PROTECT this great country of OURS!!!!  They're COMING for you!

excon

@jack ;  America may very well fall to your perverse and communist ilk...but not without a fight. Democrats, liberals, progressives, marxists, are horrible and evil people. 

all4actt
  • jackjack 508 Pts   -  

@jack ;  America may very well fall to your perverse and communist ilk...but not without a fight.

Hello again, Rickey:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...  You'll fall because of one reason, and one reason only:  You'll be DEFEATED, JAILED, and SCORNED as the haters of America that you are..

Truly..  Whaddya got??  Puny AR-15's?  How are they gonna hold up against Apache Helicopters??   You'll be buried in the ash pit of history, and I'll be pissing on your grave.

excon
    Joeseph
    @jack ; You are a confused, arrogant, ignorant, communist...you have no clue and judgement will awaken you.

• FactfinderFactfinder 965 Pts   -   edited May 17
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

God Bless Matt Gaetz...a Patriot who despises your liberal, WOKE, atheistic,  presence in our Nation almost as much as I do.

If you like Gaetz why curse him? Our nation allows for opposing views, that's what makes it great. Guns provided those freedoms and fairytale books coddled the cowards to keep their mouths shut. You don't even know what those word mean in your salad as pediphila, like you confessed to when abusing your badge in Houston, is a part of woke. Do you ever wish stupidity wasn't  required to be silly enough to believe in childhood fairy elf books?

Joeseph
    @Factfinder ; Opposing views might be OK...but when a democrat goes so far as to impose those views upon the Patriots in America...you've gone too far. God and Guns created the United States and these two are the only ones that will sustain her and defend her against your communism and filth.

• FactfinderFactfinder 965 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder ; Opposing views might be OK...but when a democrat goes so far as to impose those views upon the Patriots in America...you've gone too far. God and Guns created the United States and these two are the only ones that will sustain her and defend her against your communism and filth.

Opposing views might be OK...but when a zealot goes so far as to impose those views upon the Patriots in America...you've gone too far. Courage and Guns created the United States and these two are the only ones that will sustain her and defend her against your fascism and filth.
    jack
    @Factfinder ; God, Guns, the Bible are foundational to America's survival; atheism-secular humanism-the democrat party, progressivism, are not sustainable as American ideologies and have no place in America and those advocate same should be booted out of the Country.
    @Factfinder ; God, Guns, the Bible are foundational to America's survival; atheism-secular humanism-the democrat party, progressivism, are not sustainable as American ideologies and have no place in America and those advocate same should be booted out of the Country.
    No evidence of god. Guns helped that's true. Bible was a prop much like in politics today. There was that period of time when one couldn't function in any capacity unless you acted as though you believed in fairytales. Thing is just like the woke movement today, everybody back then just accepted that bizarre insistence on declaring publically that what they reject privately. Funny how these things take similar paths. But as the ignorance of Christianity receded American values and strength grew to the superpower it is today? So if you don't like it here then leave our country.
    @Factfinder ; The "evidence" for our Creator is extant, it consumes us daily and the atheist is "without excuse." You are the one who advocates fairytales through your senseless demonism i.e. Darwinism.

@Factfinder ; The "evidence" for our Creator is extant, it consumes us daily and the atheist is "without excuse." You are the one who advocates fairytales through your senseless demonism i.e. Darwinism.

The evidence has 100% of the time revealed natural causes when one is discovered. That's not an 'excuse' that's reality. Ever try it? Prove your fairytale god exist. You see a mountain and convince yourself it has a mythical explanation. I see the same mountain and know it's common knowledge that volcanoes or shifting tectonic plates explains the presence of the mountain. So the difference is I trust reality and being religious trust fallacy. That is why you should leave our country that we built if you hate it and the American way that our guns and courage alone preserve. 
    @Factfinder ; The supernatural Universe and the World and you complex genome are evidence of our Creator's omnipotence and sovereignty as is Jesus who revealed the Father to you but you don't see because you love your flesh, your narcissism and selfishness more that your Creator and His words and His moral law.

@Factfinder ; The supernatural Universe and the World and you complex genome are evidence of our Creator's omnipotence and sovereignty as is Jesus who revealed the Father to you but you don't see because you love your flesh, your narcissism and selfishness more that your Creator and His words and His moral law.

Nothing about the universe has been discovered outside of natural phenomenon. Prove your assertion otherwise. Narcissism is one who thinks he and he alone understands all of life's question because his mommy read a fairytale to him and then proceeds to ridicule those too smart to fall for it. 
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited May 18
    @Factfinder ; Use "natural" causation and explain the origin of matter and celestial design?

@Factfinder ; Use "natural" causation and explain the origin of matter and celestial design?

Energy.

Now you explain the technical aspects in detail how your fairy created the human gnome? You have a relationship so just ask it. "God did it" without explaining how is just a security blanket for simpletons' and has no basis in the realm of science and reality.
    @Factfinder ; Explain the origin of "energy" via naturalistic means?

Concerning what the Holy Spirit has shared via the Canon....

The Holy Spirit explains a collaboration of the Father, Son and Spirit on Day-6 where they joined together to form a "human being" or Human Kind created in their spiritual image and thereby infused within that human genome certain divine communicable attributes as the human would become a major player in the war between Elohim and Satan and the battle between righteousness and sin, good v. evil. 

Elohim simply tells us that we are spirit as He is Spirit (John 4:24) and our purpose here in Time is a player in a cosmic struggle, a war partially removed from the Spiritual Realm and has partially been constrained by Time and physics for eschatological purposes and that Messiah entered the Realm of Time specifically "to destroy the works of the Devil" (1 John 3:8b) via a battle strategy identified by the Spirit as the Gospel which was ordained "before Time began" (2 Timothy 1:8-10)...a Gospel that was first pictured in Genesis 3:21 with Elohim shedding innocent blood, Himself, to provide sinful Adam and Eve an imputed - gifted robe of righteousness while simultaneously rejecting Adam's attempt to cover his own sin via fig leaves - in other words, Elohim Himself would shed innocent blood via selfless love to provide fallen humanity a gifted-imputed righteousness, His righteousness, to defeat and destroy the works of Satan e.g., death-Hell-the grave...this selfless love was fully demonstrated by Messiah Jesus at Golgotha 2000-years ago. 

I answered your question. Now answer mine and then I will answer another question. But now it's your turn...

Now you explain the technical aspects in detail how your fairy created the human gnome? You have a relationship so just ask it. "God did it" without explaining how is just a security blanket for simpletons' and has no basis in the realm of science and reality.

If you're having doubts about your personal relationship with the elf god and can't get the answer then you're already doomed to hell. It already knows you have no faith to move this mountain.
    @Factfinder ; No...you did NOT answer my question...you said the origin of matter finds its genesis in energy...that is not an answer but obfuscation. Where did "energy" find its origin if same is the product of a naturalistic genesis?

My Elohim explains to us why and when He created...He also provides fulfilled prophecy and eschatology to validate and verify His Truth...no one else does this, nowhere else is this found...but our Creator has provided you His plans and purposes for this life and the life to come yet you defer to nihilism and the meanderings of men without any explanation....you are either a narcissistic hypocrite, a fool, or both.

@Factfinder ; No...you did NOT answer my question...you said the origin of matter finds its genesis in energy...that is not an answer but obfuscation. Where did "energy" find its origin if same is the product of a naturalistic genesis?

My Elohim explains to us why and when He created...He also provides fulfilled prophecy and eschatology to validate and verify His Truth...no one else does this, nowhere else is this found...but our Creator has provided you His plans and purposes for this life and the life to come yet you defer to nihilism and the meanderings of men without any explanation....you are either a narcissistic hypocrite, a fool, or both.

Just because you lack the mental ability to comprehend doesn't mean I obfuscated. I answered now it's your turn. Now unless you haven't got fiath in your god and claimed relationship, talk to it so you can move a mountain before you in the for of this reasonable request...

If you're having doubts about your personal relationship with the elf god and can't get the answer then you're already doomed to hell. It already knows you have no faith to move this mountain.
    @Factfinder ; You provided no answer to my question...you simply obfuscated by stating "energy" is causation for matter and if that is true...the answer is not complete void an explanation of the origin of "energy"...the fact is, you can't use a naturalistic explanation for the origin of matter or energy because one does not exist; therefore, you have no basis or foundation for the religion of atheism as you cannot prove the absence of an omnipotent, sovereign, Creator...you can only deny like a child and throw you tantrums in these forums without foundation.

The Scriptures explain that our Creator "created"...He is not compelled to explain the details of how but simply places the reality of that creation before your eyes yet our "greatest minds" can't explain it....but you would rather deny what has been written for you and to you and you would rather deny Jesus who died for you and thereby live in abject ignorance.
    @Factfinder ; You provided no answer to my question...you simply obfuscated by stating "energy" is causation for matter and if that is true...the answer is not complete void an explanation of the origin of "energy"...the fact is, you can't use a naturalistic explanation for the origin of matter or energy because one does not exist; therefore, you have no basis or foundation for the religion of atheism as you cannot prove the absence of an omnipotent, sovereign, Creator...you can only deny like a child and throw you tantrums in these forums without foundation.

The Scriptures explain that our Creator "created"...He is not compelled to explain the details of how but simply places the reality of that creation before your eyes yet our "greatest minds" can't explain it....but you would rather deny what has been written for you and to you and you would rather deny Jesus who died for you and thereby live in abject ignorance.
    So you admit you have no relationship with it. That's a good first step. 

You also admit that god can't tell you the details because it itself is a fabrication of human imagination and humans don't know. Welcome to reality! 

Now for your second question, I dunno. No one knows where energy came from so now we're even. You don't know it and neither do I. I do not need mythical answers to calm any inner insecurities though. How about you?
    @Factfinder ;  I have an intimate relationship with my Creator. The "details" would not be tenable to the human mind if they were to be forthcoming...we do not possess the cognitive ability to understand or fathom our Creator with our 3-pound brain. We trust Him by faith.

You don't know the genesis of energy but you deny the Creator who has told you the genesis of that energy. Your hatred for our Creator is amazing.

@Factfinder ;  I have an intimate relationship with my Creator. The "details" would not be tenable to the human mind if they were to be forthcoming...we do not possess the cognitive ability to understand or fathom our Creator with our 3-pound brain. We trust Him by faith.

You don't know the genesis of energy but you deny the Creator who has told you the genesis of that energy. Your hatred for our Creator is amazing.

"Creator" told me? I don't hear voices in my head, that's your claim. You now admit you can't understand reality? Your brain is too little? I can't hate what's not there. I just hate that religions dumbs down folks like you so much you've no intellect at all. I'd find that discomforting but you relish ignorance. Are you that jealous of my superior intellect to you religious nuts? I'm not insulting you I'm just stating facts and asking your opinions; if you have any of your own that is.
    @Factfinder ; Please explain the origin of matter and energy void a Creator?
    @Factfinder ; Please explain the origin of matter and energy void a Creator?
    Please explain the origin of matter and energy void your imaginary Creator?
    @Factfinder ; There is no explanation for origin or matter nor is there a valid reason for our existence other than the one provided by our Creator through His written and Living Word.
    @Factfinder ; There is no explanation for origin or matter nor is there a valid reason for our existence other than the one provided by our Creator through His written and Living Word.
    Unfortunately there's no evidence or rational logical or factual argument to support that hypothesis. If you're referring to the bible it's fallible as you conceded before and has to reworded from time to time.
    @Factfinder ; The Scriptures are not fallible nor did I suggest same.You're simply unable or unwilling to seek the Truth that is offered by the Scriptures that you might find life in Jesus.

@Factfinder ; The Scriptures are not fallible nor did I suggest same.You're simply unable or unwilling to seek the Truth that is offered by the Scriptures that you might find life in Jesus.

You said it was fallible cause the bible doesn't really mean it when it says..."I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" Isaiah 45:7
    Then you went on to say people wrote translations too fast and stuff and said they've made corrections since, remember? That and the fact no evidence supports the bible. 

You all ready know the Bible...according to you. I do think we're chasing our tail here....can we agree to disagree, we're accomplishing nothing?

I assume you meant 'already'. If you feel that way why are you continuing to preach whenever I post. Say something relevant instead. See how education trumps indoctrination? 
    @Factfinder ; The Scriptures mean what is written but it must also be taken in context. The KJV translators are not the authors of the Autographs nor are they always accurate in translating the Hebrew into the English. That's NOT the fault of the Holy Spirit but of man...

Believing in Jesus is not indoctrination - rejecting the supernatural World and the necessity for an omnipotent Creator is the product of Marxist-Darwinist "indoctrination."
    @Factfinder ; The Scriptures mean what is written but it must also be taken in context. The KJV translators are not the authors of the Autographs nor are they always accurate in translating the Hebrew into the English. That's NOT the fault of the Holy Spirit but of man...

Believing in Jesus is not indoctrination - rejecting the supernatural World and the necessity for an omnipotent Creator is the product of Marxist-Darwinist "indoctrination."
    Doesn't matter who's fault it is, errors = fallibility period. It is theological indoctrination with no evidence for support.
    @Factfinder ; The Scriptures are not fallible...man is fallible, not our Creator. You have chosen to reject what your Creator has provided you for knowledge, wisdom, life.

@Factfinder ; The Scriptures are not fallible...man is fallible, not our Creator. You have chosen to reject what your Creator has provided you for knowledge, wisdom, life.

The scriptures are written by man and you said they are fallible or are you changing your mind and now say god did create evil and the other translations that say 'calamity' are right? It doesn't matter cuz man wrote all translations and all have mistakes, fallibility. Original texts are nonexistent. 

The KJV translators are not the authors of the Autographs nor are they always accurate in translating the Hebrew into the English. That's NOT the fault of the Holy Spirit but of man...

The holy spirit couldn't ensure scriptures were scribed and preserved correctly, that's on it.

@Factfinder ; The Holy Spirit provided us the Autographs...men, scribes, have provided thousands of handwritten copies and then translators took those copies and did their very best to equate the original languages into a specific language for a specified people group...the meaning and emphasis of words can sometimes be difficult to translate; therefore, it is incumbent upon the student of the Bible to refer back to the original languages and research usage to garner a more thorough understanding of difficult passages that don't translate well. The Hebrew "ra" in Isaiah 45:7 can mean "evil" but it is also representative of the English "disaster" or "calamity" and therefore must be interpreted by context. If a Holy and Righteous Creator created moral EVIL...He would not be sinless nor would He be God. 
    @Factfinder ; The Holy Spirit provided us the Autographs...men, scribes, have provided thousands of handwritten copies and then translators took those copies and did their very best to equate the original languages into a specific language for a specified people group...the meaning and emphasis of words can sometimes be difficult to translate; therefore, it is incumbent upon the student of the Bible to refer back to the original languages and research usage to garner a more thorough understanding of difficult passages that don't translate well. The Hebrew "ra" in Isaiah 45:7 can mean "evil" but it is also representative of the English "disaster" or "calamity" and therefore must be interpreted by context. If a Holy and Righteous Creator created moral EVIL...He would not be sinless nor would He be God. 
    It autographed baseballs?
    @Factfinder ; No...but if you study you'll understand what "Autographs" are.

@Factfinder ; No...but if you study you'll understand what "Autographs" are.

Ever hear of humor? Geez do always walk around with a stick up your arse? And non of those exist as I already educated you on that fact. You like being wrong all the time?
    @Factfinder ; Your death in Hell is not humor to me or my Creator.

@Factfinder ; Your death in Hell is not humor to me or my Creator.

You and your creator are irrelevant as one is dumb and the other is nonexistent.
    @Factfinder ;  Only the blind and spiritually dead would deny our Creator...this is wickedness. 

• all4acttall4actt 318 Pts   -  
    @jack ;
    You said>>>Yeah, yeah, yeah...  You'll fall because of one reason, and one reason only:  You'll be DEFEATED, JAILED, and SCORNED as the haters of America that you are..

Truly..  Whaddya got??  Puny AR-15's?  How are they gonna hold up against Apache Helicopters??   You'll be buried in the ash pit of history, and I'll be pissing on your grave.

I say now who is really showing his fascist tendencys.  Your statement alone demonstrates that Socalists are the true fachist.
    @Factfinder ;  Only the blind and spiritually dead would deny our Creator...this is wickedness. 

What has this to do with the op? Do you ever get tired of being dumb?
    @Factfinder ; It has everything to do with YOU!