frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

With Objections: The Death Penalty

2»

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

???????
    PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

Oooooooookay .......
    PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
  • We_are_accountableWe_are_accountable 1147 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Until you use the same reasoning to protrect our unborn lives, your words are an absolute joke. You can try to claim these innocent babies are not human lives, but Science says you are wrong!

So here we are when those on the Left hold midnight vigils, weaping over the life of a mass murderer, while protesting down our streets for the right to kill 100% innocent viable babies!

This is pure lunacy and shows the barbaric misplaced priorities from the Left. If those mass murderers were an inconvenience to pro abortion supporters, you would see an outcry for an increase in death penalties, and in a much quicker manner.

I try to wrap my mind around people such as yourself, who have no problem with a viable baby being dismembered for merely being an inconvenience, but have a problem with proven killers being executed. This is beyond insane!

I would be fine with the death penalty only being given when the person is 100% guilty. If there is any question, then there should be life in prison. Those babies are 100% innocent!
    ZeusAres42
  • Dee said:
    @John_C_87

Oooooooookay .......
    Dee when said death penalty a judge or lawyer states a juror must take part in the use of lethal force directly.  The state of the legal precedent set in constitution states a juror must take part in the last punishment ever given to who is convicted. The judge is not to be made into a criminal by the use of politics.
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2768 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @ZeusAres42

Until you use the same reasoning to protrect our unborn lives, your words are an absolute joke. You can try to claim these innocent babies are not human lives, but Science says you are wrong!

So here we are when those on the Left hold midnight vigils, weaping over the life of a mass murderer, while protesting down our streets for the right to kill 100% innocent viable babies!

This is pure lunacy and shows the barbaric misplaced priorities from the Left. If those mass murderers were an inconvenience to pro abortion supporters, you would see an outcry for an increase in death penalties, and in a much quicker manner.

I try to wrap my mind around people such as yourself, who have no problem with a viable baby being dismembered for merely being an inconvenience, but have a problem with proven killers being executed. This is beyond insane!

I would be fine with the death penalty only being given when the person is 100% guilty. If there is any question, then there should be life in prison. Those babies are 100% innocent!
    Don't put words into my mouth. Either have the balls to make an argument against what was said or don't make an argument at all. Your strawman arguments aren't fooling anyone. Most people debating here can see straight through your stupidity and cowardice. You really should stop for your own sake before you make yourself look any more foolish. @We_are_accountable
    We_are_accountableJosh_Drake

• This type of description is not English Grammar or Politically correct, it is preserving union made between the combination of basic understanding and history of law. Words can be used to strip a person of their right of remaining innocent. A person can reinstate the wrong by saying something in a better-understood way.

So Capital punishment is saying, we are not planning death by use of lethal force, the Death penalty. We are simply issuing the last punishment that a convicted person will ever receive, in the order of all punishments, and all others' notion is allowed to prove an afterlife to which a judgment of religious passion may offer forgiveness after this point.
  • @We_are_accountable ;

Until you use the same reasoning to protect our unborn lives, your words are an absolute joke. You can try to claim these innocent babies are not human lives, but Science says you are wrong!
    You are exploiting a prejudice between woman and birth. It was found to be criminal in 1973 in the United States of America during a civil trial. A correction was Due 1973, one was never issued. 2014 was the first time a statement of female-specific amputation was used to abolish pregnancy abortion in public debate.
  • John_C_87 said:
    @We_are_accountable ;

Until you use the same reasoning to protect our unborn lives, your words are an absolute joke. You can try to claim these innocent babies are not human lives, but Science says you are wrong!
    You are exploiting a prejudice between woman and birth. It was found to be criminal in 1973 in the United States of America during a civil trial. A correction was Due 1973, one was never issued. 2014 was the first time a statement of female-specific amputation was used to abolish pregnancy abortion in public debate.
    @John_C_87 I have never ever said that babies are not human living beings not here or anywhere. The pathetic moronic coward @we_are_accountable still has yet to create a decent counter-argument instead of one that tries to refute imaginary arguments that he likes to make up.

In fact, I actually asked him to explain how someone stating that you need to be consistent with your pro-life views also means that you are stating that fetuses are murderers which is what he said on an abortion debate? But he never responded. And yet, my words ironically are supposed to be the joke?
    Josh_Drake

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @Dee

@ZeusAres42

@piloteer

@MayCaesar

Is an Abortion, (outside of Rape or Incest,) an example of a humane death?

If so, when a human hypothetically kills another human, is that an example of a humane death? 

And if so, isn't the hypothetical execution of a convicted inmate, an example of a humane death?

Who gets to write the Rules of the Pro Life conversation?

The pro Abortion crowd?

The pro Criminal, or Offender crowd?

Or the Public itself, who has lost loved ones to both the actions of some of the Abortion clinics, or to the criminals or offenders, who have killed thousands of innocent people, for decades now? 

When are the Fetuses going to get a voice, in the light of the pro Abortion movement?
    Where are their Rights?

When are the Father's of those same Fetuses, going to get a voice, in the light of the pro Abortion movement?
    Where are their Rights?

And when are the families, who have lost ones to the illegal actions, of a family member, being killed by a criminal, or an offender, in the light of the anti Death Penalty movement?
    Where are their Rights? 

Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

When might you address the below questions in a fair and equal manner?

And in the United States we have 300 Sanctuary Cities, in which those 300 cities are Legalized illegal sanctuaries for those 22 million illegal immigrants to illegally live in amongst the LEGAL US citizens. 

And when some of those illegal immigrants kill another US citizen, another "death penalty" murder, has been committed, because they're in the United States illegally.

"Death penalty is effectively a legalised murder."

"We already have legalised robbery (taxes)"

If any CITIZEN, has an issue with taxes, then they can get out of the country.

"and legalised slavery (prisons); having legalised murder on this list as well is no bueno."

And if any individual is enough to commit a crime like doing illegal drug's, running illegal drug's across the Southern Border, selling illegal drug's, human trafficking, committing sexual assaults, drive by shootings, race on race murder, or non race on race murder, kidnappings, doing illegal drug's, while being a doctor, or a nurse, or doing other professional jobs while under the influence, domestic violence and abuse, then any individual deserves to be treated like a criminal, or an offender, and they deserve, to be in prison, or jail, regardless if some want to view those same prisoners, or criminals, as slaves? 
  • piloteerpiloteer 1577 Pts   -  
    TKDB said:
    @piloteer

Hey, how many times are you going to drop your "F" bombs?

"@TKDB

I try to limit those to three a month. Last month I only dropped two so I have some wiggle room for an extra one this month. 
    PlaffelvohfenDeeZeusAres42Josh_Drake
  • Anyway ZeusAres42

The joke here is the amount waiting that has gone on since 1973 for a woman to create all women as equal by their creator in a shared legal united state of birth.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

You’re still avoiding answering and running from the question of how is supporting the death penalty pro -life?......Bet you still post off a pile of irrelevant nonsense in reply 

You also stated murderers deserve the death penalty , you call women who abort murderers , so you think they deserve the death penalty right?
    Blastcat
    @Dee

"You’re still avoiding answering and running from the question of how is supporting the death penalty pro -life?......Bet you still post off a pile of irrelevant nonsense in reply 

You also stated murderers deserve the death penalty , you call women who abort murderers , so you think they deserve the death penalty right?"
    (Please copy and paste, your evidence to where I stated that, "women who abort, murderers?)
    And did I give you "Permission" to unconsensually place your word's in my mouth? 

Your rhetoric has been added to the below, and how hard is it for you to define humane death, and inhumane death, in regards to the simply stated questions?

@Dee is abortion, an example of a humane death?

If so, when a human hypothetically kills another human, is that an example of a humane death? 
    @Dee, when one human hypothetically kills another human, is that an example of a humane death?

And if so, isn't the hypothetical execution of a convicted inmate, an example of a humane death? 
    @Dee, when a convicted inmate is executed, is that an example of a humane death?

The pro Abortion crowd?

Or the Public itself, who has lost loved ones to both the actions of some of the Abortion clinics, or to the criminals or offenders, who have killed thousands of innocent people, for decades now? 

When are the Fetuses going to get a voice, in the light of the pro Abortion movement?
    Where are their Rights?

When are the Father's of those same Fetuses, going to get a voice, in the light of the pro Abortion movement?
    Where are their Rights?

And when are the families, who have lost ones to the illegal actions, of a family member, being killed by a criminal, or an offender, in the light of the anti Death Penalty movement?
    Where are their Rights? 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @piloteer

You've been .
  • TKDB said:
    @piloteer

You've been .

piloteerDeeJosh_Drake

@ZeusAres42

You refuse to admit what you support, so you insult me. This is the modus operandi of most people on the Left. Who do you think you are fooling?

The day I debate an honest Pro abortion person will be the day I die. Your barbaric support of No Restriction abortion when voting for politicians keeping it legal, is truly barbaric yet it is hypocrites like you who say you care about the lives of mass murderers.
    ZeusAres42
  • @ZeusAres42

You refuse to admit what you support, so you insult me. This is the modus operandi of most people on the Left. Who do you think you are fooling?

The day I debate an honest Pro abortion person will be the day I die. Your barbaric support of No Restriction abortion when voting for politicians keeping it legal, is truly barbaric yet it is hypocrites like you who say you care about the lives of mass murderers.
    It never was legal.
    It was simply allowed as the principal questioned by the court as wrong was never corrected and simply moved from Texas legislation to federal legislation. Abortion has always been an invasion of privacy due to self-incrimination. In basic abortion tells us murder is to take place on otherwise what would be a female-specific amputation does not tell us that. 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

The pro Abortion crowd?

Where are their Rights?

Where are their Rights?

Where are their Rights?  
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @John_C_879

The pro Abortion crowd?

Where are their Rights?

Where are their Rights?

Where are their Rights?   

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

"You’re still avoiding answering and running from the question of how is supporting the death penalty pro -life?......Bet you still post off a pile of irrelevant nonsense in reply 

You also stated murderers deserve the death penalty , you call women who abort murderers , so you think they deserve the death penalty right?"

****(Please copy and paste, your evidence to where I stated that, "women who abort, murderers?)

Right so women who abort then are not murderers so abortion is not murder according to you now? Thought you said it was murder? 

****And did I give you "Permission" to unconsensually place your word's in my mouth? 

So you agree abortion is not murder? You beat your own arguments every time 

***Your rhetoric has been added to the below, and how hard is it for you to define humane death, and inhumane death, in regards to the simply stated questions?

I don’t read “below” it’s just your usual running from answering a question , so how is supporting the death penalty pro -life you said you’re pro -life but support killing others? Bet you run again 

You’ve also admitted abortion is in fact not murder so why are you still arguing?
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Boo hoo , wail , weep,  boo hoo “Mammy , Mammy the bad man made a joke “ ....”well you go running and tell the  boss man someone made you cry” ..........
    Blastcat
  • @TKDB ;
    Here is the first problem brought forward by Roe versus Wade. No, it is not. All pregnancy abortion is an example of death by lethal force and by placing exception inside pregnancy you are now directing a prejudice between woman. Our responsibility was to ensure prejudice had not been included from the beginning, instead only half the job was performed. 

When was the first female-specific amputation in the united states of America?

Who gets to write the Rules of the Pro-Life conversation?
    The same people who support Pro-choice all those who support prejudice between women, and keep this prejudice hidden by saying discrimination can only occur between women and men in relationship to birth. As the creator of united state, or as so eloquently said in the Fist-Amendment a right to peacefully assemble.

When
    are the Father's of those same Fetuses, going to get a voice, in the light of the pro Abortion movement?
    Where are their Rights?
    A man performs a pregnancy abortion with a woman when no sex takes place or if taking place birth control is used, also when masturbating with or without women/woman attending. They can by order of the women be placed in legal obligations to female-specific amputation. Right and wrong are both accounted for by both genders.

And when are the families who have lost ones to the illegal actions of a family member being killing as criminal, offender, in the anti-Death Penalty movement?
    It should be known In light of Capital Punishment by a military tribunal, not,  "being killed by a criminal, or an offender, in the light of the anti-Death Penalty movement?"

Where are their Rights? 
    The family and jurors' rights are placed in a single united state by the use of capital punishment instead of the words death penalty. Realistically a judge, prosecutor, and defense attorney should not make a claim that would test a religious outcome of the after-life. This limitation of free by cost exists for a governor/governess as well.

"Tommy the pinball wizard you are not."
    ( The Who, Tommy, 1969)
  • @We_are_accountable

If you cannot take being insulted then perhaps you should not dish them out. By the way I'm still waiting for an explanation about how someone stating that you need to be consistent with your pro-life views also means saying that you agree babies should be murdered? Please explain your reasoning here or would you prefer to continue hammering away at those straws? Or maybe you will just run away like last time.

And that's let alone the erroneous things you have said Which are ultimately inconsistent with your prolife views. But by all means continue to rationalize your views to yourself if it makes you feel better. 

@ZeusAres42

How does insulting anyone create a learning, or educational moment, from any debate?

"If you cannot take being insulted then perhaps you should not dish them out."

And what does your above statement, have to do with the theme of this specific forum?

And it's insulting that some of the prisoners on Death Row, view being executed as inhumane?

They inhumanely took lives, through committing their illegal crimes, so they in a sense are hypocrites.
    ZeusAres42
  • TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

How does insulting anyone create a learning, or educational moment, from any debate?

"If you cannot take being insulted then perhaps you should not dish them out."

And what does your above statement, have to do with the theme of this specific forum?

And it's insulting that some of the prisoners on Death Row, view being executed as inhumane?

They inhumanely took lives, through committing their illegal crimes, so they in a sense are hypocrites.

Exactly, so why do you continue to insult people as well as the other guy I was speaking to, and go off-topic then @TKDB? Why do you think indulge in this behaviour?

Josh_Drake

@ZeusAres42

You are pro choice and I refuse to address a mindless question when we both know what you support. I'm OBVIOUSLY talking to pro choice people who try to compare the lives of mass murderers, to innocent babies.
    ZeusAres42
  • @ZeusAres42

You are pro choice and I refuse to address a mindless question when we both know what you support. I'm OBVIOUSLY talking to pro choice people who try to compare the lives of mass murderers, to innocent babies.

F.Y.I The babies are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law and your implication is a military tribunal cannot count as Court of law in this matter.

• @We_are_accountable

So why do you think a person who says you need to b consistent with your prolife views also means they are a person who is prochoice  and that also supports the murdering of babies? Where exactly is the logic here? Have you considered seeing a shrink for your apparent delusions?

And you also agree like @TKDB does that women who abort should be sentenced to death right. 

@ZeusAres42

We have a justice system and judges who will decide the penalty for deliberately killing an unborn baby, out of pure convenience, when it becomes illegal once again.

I do not get caught up in the punishment for crimes. I get caught up in a barbaric society that makes it legal to kill our most vulnerable innocent children for pure convenience.
    ZeusAres42
  • @ZeusAres42

We have a justice system and judges who will decide the penalty for deliberately killing an unborn baby, out of pure convenience, when it becomes illegal once again.

I do not get caught up in the punishment for crimes. I get caught up in a barbaric society that makes it legal to kill our most vulnerable innocent children for pure convenience.

Correction you have a system of justice that starts with an illegal invasion of privacy which first took place in Europe, then moved to Texas, from Texas the rest of America. The shift in upholding the law is that without the self-incrimination abortion creates and the fact babies are minors. Underage children possibly committing murder and anyone outside a military-type tribunal is forcing and illegal immigration across a countries border. 

• RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    It is completely hypocritical for the atheist to rally against the death penalty for convicted felons of capital offenses when the same bloody, perverse, atheist has no problem with supporting the mutilation of innocence in the womb. The atheist is a most hypocritical, vile and loathsome creature. 

Blastcat
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    It is completely hypocritical for the atheist to rally against the death penalty for convicted felons of capital offenses when the same bloody, perverse, atheist has no problem with supporting the mutilation of innocence in the womb. The atheist is truly an emissary of darkness.

Blastcat

• Yes, you are right, it is completely hypocritical and logically inconsistent for a pro-life individual to say they support the Death Penalty, people getting killed in the war, masturbation, etc. Thanks for conceding.
    Josh_Drake

• @RickeyD ;

It is completely hypocritical for the atheist to rally against the death penalty for convicted felons of capital offenses when the same bloody, perverse, atheist has no problem with supporting the mutilation of innocence in the womb. The atheist is truly an emissary of darkness.

When speaking on behalf of religion as a group the Capital punishment that awaits a minor is of no concern. The presumption of innocence is met with a Military tribunal held private and a Female-specific amputation is not abortion. A member of religion may at some point themselves be appointed a place in tribunal it, however, is not like the court's juror selection which comes from a pool of voters in general. 

These appointments to the Military tribunal are a draft of selective sercice. Non-combat. The application of state martial law to preserve privacy on a Federal Supreme Court ruling dating back to 1973. There is no overturning of Abortion law. It is finally being addressed in a united state constitutional address of its state of the union thereof.

• Where the problem begins to exist is not all women had been created equal by their creator. So when both women and men together had moved politically, by the practice of law and legislation making effort to clear woman of admission of murder it came without a pardon from the Court's. In writing, writing just came from the political arena.

Again this is more of an explanation of the union made on behalf of the state of President and Presadera.