frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Does the Second Amendment, belong to the Citizens of the United States?

1235»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• all4acttall4actt 315 Pts   -  
    Oh as a side note.  Coming from a family with a lot of law enforcement officers in it,   I can tell you that many of law enforcemenr officers are pro second admenment.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited September 2019
    @all4actt

I understand you word's, but hundreds of Police Officers have been killed by criminals, and offenders with illegal guns.

So, I remain pro family oriented, and pro Public safety, when it comes to the failure of the Second Amendment, lacking, equal and fair representation, for those fallen Police Officers, and their families, along with fair and equal representation for every citizen in the United States, who doesn't own a gun, or doesn't, want to own a gun, their rights are equally and fairly important, just, as the gun owners rights, across the country are, period. 

The Constitution being held by the Second Amendment, in a sense, by a literary Gun point, and basically, dictating to the rest of the Constitution, how its going to function, in accordance, to how the Second Amendment is currently written, is grossly unacceptable.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    NASCAR is taking a "gradual shift…on guns" and will no longer allow partners to advertise commonly-owned rifles. This pathetic decision will cause their current customers to take a gradual shift on and will alienate potential customers. Good luck! http://bit.ly/NascarAntiGun
    7:55 PM · Sep 7, 2019·Twitter Web App "

The NRA again, publicly flexing, its political prowess?
  • all4acttall4actt 315 Pts   -  
    TDKB

I still am not understanding, I guess, what you are trying to say.

How does the second admendment not equally protect people who choose not to own guns?  It does not force a person to own one.  

So what are you really trying to say?
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @all4actt

I stated myself clearly.

I understand you word's, but hundreds of Police Officers have been killed by criminals, and offenders with illegal guns.

So, I remain pro family oriented, and pro Public safety, when it comes to the failure of the Second Amendment, lacking, equal and fair representation, for those fallen Police Officers, and their families, along with fair and equal representation for every citizen in the United States, who doesn't own a gun, or doesn't, want to own a gun, their rights are equally and fairly important, just, as the gun owners rights, across the country are, period. 

The Constitution being held by the Second Amendment, in a sense, by a literary Gun point, and basically, dictating to the rest of the Constitution, how its going to function, in accordance, to how the Second Amendment is currently written, is grossly unacceptable. 

• The Constitution being held by the Second Amendment, in a sense, by a literary Gun point, and basically, dictating to the rest of the Constitution, how its going to function, in accordance, to how the Second Amendment is currently written, is grossly unacceptable.
    The United State created by the 2nd Change on American United State Constitution is the use of lethal force. The lie is some-one cannot be pro family safety and demand that others with families cannot share the burden of lethal force with loved ones who will be asked to protect the people who do not want to bear the weight of lethal force equally.

I stated myself clearly. Not quite,

the basic principle is that the guns are going to paid for to get them away from there owners in order to relieve the weight of lethal force, as the gun is private property held in an independent armory and a buying price for the guns needs to be made. Are you offering a price of $15,000.00 a gun to start? The cost of any buy back should be contingent on those who have held the weight of lethal force in Civil lawsuits brought on by those who do not share the weight of not holding the weight of lethal force when capable, equally a standard as united state is met by holding others accountable for their abuse of shared responsibility. For every one person who does not share the weight of lethal force as united state means one must be added to some-one who does.

There is a need to provide a united state common defense to theft by making a public claim of taking personal property away by improper use of law openly in the public. This type action can be proven to place police officers, and others at higher risk of harm as they are presumed to be the ones to carry out the illegal order. Personal property taken for public safety must come with a assigned cost we are stating grievance not Free speech. The first united state in all constitution is basic principle.