frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What's more humane?

13»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

As predicted you refuse to defend your position because you can't.....

With your goldfish memory you cannot even remember this has been answered several times for you.

A woman aborting is indeed acting humanely by not bringing an entity into the world she cannot and does want for her own reasons anything else is inhumane.

You still cannot and refuse to answer how you claim to be “pro -life “ but support the death sentence and as yet cannot answer and refuse to do so as usual 

You said murderers deserve the death penalty and you call abortion murder so you want the death sentence for women yet you’re “pro life” ......You contradict and defeat every one of your own arguments every time and no doubt now will do your usual and sulk and whine like a baby 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @Dee

"As predicted you refuse to defend your position because you can't....."

Can you predict how many easily avoided Abortions might be performed in your country today? 

And a female getting an Abortion is a byproduct of her rationality, when comes to the HUMANE use of Contraceptives.

@Dee
    Using any kind of available Birth Control isn't rocket science, when condoms are available over the counter?

Or even the morning after pill:

"
    A packet of pills that are taken as a complete set to provide emergency contraception

"Overview
    Morning after pills can be used after sex to stop a pregnancy before it starts. Most brands and generic pills are available at stores without a prescription. The only brand that requires a prescription is Ella.
    Common brands: Next Choice One Dose, My Way, Take Action, After Pill, EContra Ez, Aftera, ella, Plan B One-Step"

And any of the Birth Control that is prescribed by a Doctor, has easy to read directions, printed on the label itself.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

As predicted you’ve no defence as you’re not pro life and you’re anti women’s rights 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Don't just state your argument against me, SHOW me, and this very forum (your own evidence,) where I explicitly said to you in my OWN words, that I'm, as you have suspiciously stated? 

"As predicted you’ve no defence as you’re not pro life and you’re anti women’s rights"

@Dee

Can you predict how many females in your own country today, will seek to get an Abortion?

I'm pro Adoption, pro Fetus rights, pro Father's rights, pro Family, pro Community, pro Contraceptives, and pro Humanity.

What's a sad reality, is that Birth Control, is more available to the public in general, than getting an Abortion is more available. 

Any drug store, is going to have a plethora of OTC Birth Control to help prevent an unwanted fetus, yet Birth Control still gets ignored?

A packet of pills that are taken as a complete set to provide emergency contraception

"Overview
    Morning after pills can be used after sex to stop a pregnancy before it starts. Most brands and generic pills are available at stores without a prescription. The only brand that requires a prescription is Ella.
    Common brands: Next Choice One Dose, My Way, Take Action, After Pill, EContra Ez, Aftera, ella, Plan B One-Step"

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** Don't just state your argument against me, SHOW me, and this very forum (your own evidence,) where I explicitly said to you in my OWN words, that I'm, as you have suspiciously stated? 

You said you’re pro life are you denying this now ? That’s fine you wish to say you’re not pro -life now?

You said abortion was murder or do you wish to deny this now also?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

The only thing I'm denying are your made up characterizations about me.

"As predicted you’ve no defence as you’re not pro life and you’re anti women’s rights"

Copy and paste YOUR claims, in which I stated explicitly what you're claiming? 

And not another, re-rationalization of how you view my word's, through your own rationalization filter? 

Tell me something, how is a female giving up their baby, for Adoption, an example of "anti women's rights?"

If a female, gives up their baby for Adoption, isn't that a pro life moment? 

If a female utilizes prescription birth control, or over the counter birth control,  aren't both of those birth preventative measures, pro women's rights, and pro life, at the same time? 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** Copy and paste YOUR claims, in which I stated explicitly what you're claiming? 

Right , so did you say your pro -life? Are you pro -life or not? 

Did you say abortion was murder? Is abortion murder or not?

**** The only thing I'm denying are your made up characterizations about me

What exactly did I make up? 
    @Dee ;

You made your claims, go do your homework, and I'll be here awaiting your results.

@Dee
    Tell me something, how is a female giving up their baby, for Adoption, is an example of "anti women's rights?" And adoption is humane.

If a female, gives up their baby for Adoption, isn't that a pro life moment, and humane also?

If a female utilizes prescription birth control, or over the counter birth control,  aren't both of those birth preventative measures, pro women's rights, and pro life, at the same time, and doubly humane as well? 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @TKDB

****You made your claims, go do your homework, and I'll be here awaiting your results.

I didn’t make any claims , you said you were pro -life but agree with the death penalty proving you’re not pro life 

You said abortion was murder now you deny you said this , you change your mind every 5 minutes and can never ever even stick by your open own as your only aim is to troll

@Dee

You can take your grievances up with Aarong, can't you?

****You made your claims, go do your homework, and I'll be here awaiting your results.

"I didn’t make any claims , you said you were pro -life but agree with the death penalty proving you’re not pro life 

You said abortion was murder now you deny you said this , you change your mind every 5 minutes and can never ever even stick by your open own as your only aim is to troll"

Have a good day.