frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Do many on here use use Chinese online shops? Seems like their online dominance grows by the month.

Debate Information

I have being using Temu for 6 months making massive savings , most products being 50,% or mors cheaper , also no postal or shipping charges and money back guarantee.

I was not happy with one product bought on Temu and they paid money back into my account is 3 minutes flat and told me to keep the product, excellent prices and superb customer service makes me a fan

Most my products are Chinese Xiaomi , Huawei, Lenovo all makers of superb products. Chinese Market share online is now at 40 % and rising monthly.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    No.   Before I purchase anything, I try to find out if it is made in China, or not.     If it is made in China, I am very relucent to purchase the item, although I sometimes have to make compromises with my principles because so much is manufactured in China today.       Dee declared on another topic that he buys Chinese products because they are cheaper.     That brings to mind Lenin's quote that "the capitalists would sell us the rope that we will use to hang them."    

it just goes to show that right wing people have more principles than left wing loonies, no matter how much the leftist loonies pretend to be the font of all virtue.  
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Incorrect , superior quality number one  value for money two, customer relations 3 ......Happy now?
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    Living in the US, Amazon and Walmart are so unbelievably convenient that the small amount of money one can save by using AliExpress or something similar, in exchange for slow shipping, just does not seem to be worth it. Products themselves I buy based on their quality and ability to satisfy my needs - I do not really care where a product is designed or manufactured, as long as it is good.

I think that people on the West strongly misunderstand China and the Chinese people. Probably half of my close friends are Chinese/Hong-Kongese/Taiwanese, and they are some of the most interesting and caring people I have ever met. The mainland China is under the grip of a totalitarian government, but the CCP seems to understand the importance of assuring a vast array of personal and economical freedoms, so even in China itself life is not that bad nowadays. Only someone who has not interacted with a large number of Chinese people would assume that these are just a bunch of enslaved and brainwashed commies, not much better than North-Koreans.
    That is not to say that the CCP government is anything but despicable. I am simply saying that it is not the whole story, and the government alone does not define everything.

I currently do a lot of dating, and I mostly go for Chinese ladies. I find that they do not keep their emotions and feelings behind the wall the way people from most other cultures do, and literally 10 minutes into the first date you can be talking with them about your and their deepest insecurities. Western girls, on the other hand, tend to be big on bravado and strong assertions, but to peek deeper into their soul and dig through the wall of the superficial beliefs, you have to employ a tractor. Chinese ladies also tend to be much more practical, care less about things like "Who pays for the dinner", acknowledge obvious differences between genders and implications they have on gender roles, and prefer talking about philosophy or arts over politics and other similar nonsense. Or, at least, that is true for the particular sub-population of US-residing Chinese ladies I am interested in.

I said it a while ago, and I will say it again: I think that this is the Asian century. In the previous century the world was dominated by major American and European powers, but now they seem to be getting confused about their values: I believe it was Eric Weinstein who called it "the new Dark Age"? On the other hand, immigrants from China, Korea, Vietnam, Japan make their way into top academic and industrial positions on Western markets, easily outcompeting soft and capricious kids the society here generally produces, and their populations here are growing rapidly. Unlike many nationalists around here who see it as a problem, I actually see it as a seed of the upcoming renaissance, when the best values from the far East pierce through the veil of the Western confusion, and the system of values here is reassembled and revitalized, incorporating the best elements of both worlds.

One of the biggest blunders the Founding Fathers made is to ground their system in religious values. As religion becomes less and less prevalent in a society, a system grounded in religious values is bound to start falling apart, and that is precisely what is currently happening. Religion, however, plays almost no role in many Asian societies, so this is a nice opportunity to have the Western values re-justified in a more modern and logical fashion.

And now I will , as I have already jumped through 5 different topics not directly related to the opening statement. I will also add that everything I wrote here is just one perspective, and not even "my" perspective: I am a weird guy, and multiple incompatible perspectives co-inhabit my mind and I regularly scroll through them and let them fight each other in the pits, each becoming stronger and more outlined.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

Living in the US, Amazon and Walmart are so unbelievably convenient that the small amount of money one can save by using AliExpress or something similar, in exchange for slow shipping, just does not seem to be worth it

Yes , if I lived in the US I would hold similar views. I found the shipping to be super fast , ever order I've made arrived in 7 days or less.

I sent one of my Watercolour paintings to the US ( first class postage ) it arrived in the US in 2 days but took another 7 days to arrive to Connecticut , it always seems to slow down when it hits the US maybe its a customs thing. 

. Products themselves I buy based on their quality and ability to satisfy my needs - I do not really care where a product is designed or manufactured, as long as it is good.

Yes I'm the same. I've got credit card holders , ear buds , key organisers, Watercolour paints , brushes , paper , phone cases , video doorbells and lots more top class quality,  free shipping and a fraction of the cost.

I think that people on the West strongly misunderstand China and the Chinese people. Probably half of my close friends are Chinese/Hong-Kongese/Taiwanese, and they are some of the most interesting and caring people I have ever met. The mainland China is under the grip of a totalitarian government, but the CCP seems to understand the importance of assuring a vast array of personal and economical freedoms, so even in China itself life is not that bad nowadays. Only someone who has not interacted with a large number of Chinese people would assume that these are just a bunch of enslaved and brainwashed commies, not much better than North-Koreans.

Yes again I agree , I've a lot of followers through my Art on FB and I've found the Chinese to be one of my preferred people to deal with theyrecin my experience direct in a nice way , sincere , polite and honest also highly intelligent.

I've always found it bizzare but consistent with the majority Christian population American mindset that all Chnese are deemed Atheistic brainwashed commies as these" christians" are constantly spoon-fed this nonsense , I'm criticised often for saying religion is a poison yet this is another example of why I believe its so as it turns otherwise decent people into the worst type of finger wagging moral crusaders.

That is not to say that the CCP government is anything but despicable. I am simply saying that it is not the whole story, and the government alone does not define everything.

Yes indeed and I'd have to say also I don't find anything remotely endearing regards any government worldwide at the moment 

I currently do a lot of dating, and I mostly go for Chinese ladies. I find that they do not keep their emotions and feelings behind the wall the way people from most other cultures do, and literally 10 minutes into the first date you can be talking with them about your and their deepest insecurities. Western girls, on the other hand, tend to be big on bravado and strong assertions, but to peek deeper into their soul and dig through the wall of the superficial beliefs, you have to employ a tractor. Chinese ladies also tend to be much more practical, care less about things like "Who pays for the dinner", acknowledge obvious differences between genders and implications they have on gender roles, and prefer talking about philosophy or arts over politics and other similar nonsense. Or, at least, that is true for the particular sub-population of US-residing Chinese ladies I am interested in.

Again I agree,  I spent a most enjoyable 2 hours talking with a delightful Chinese lady online yesterday the conversation was on the game Go ( which I love) Chinese and western philosophy and current books we are reading.

A sizable amount of western women are look obsessed clones of ghastly characters from trashy ego driven reality shows and seem devoid of what I would call personality.

I said it a while ago, and I will say it again: I think that this is the Asian century. In the previous century the world was dominated by major American and European powers, but now they seem to be getting confused about their values: I believe it was Eric Weinstein who called it "the new Dark Age"? On the other hand, immigrants from China, Korea, Vietnam, Japan make their way into top academic and industrial positions on Western markets, easily outcompeting soft and capricious kids the society here generally produces, and their populations here are growing rapidly. Unlike many nationalists around here who see it as a problem, I actually see it as a seed of the upcoming renaissance, when the best values from the far East pierce through the veil of the Western confusion, and the system of values here is reassembled and revitalized, incorporating the best elements of both worlds.

Yes their time is now and I welcome it , I like your usage of the term renaissance as the renaissance was a refreshing rebirth and shake up that caused tremendous rebirth and positive growth across all aspects of life, what's not to like?

One of the biggest blunders the Founding Fathers made is to ground their system in religious values. As religion becomes less and less prevalent in a society, a system grounded in religious values is bound to start falling apart, and that is precisely what is currently happening. Religion, however, plays almost no role in many Asian societies, so this is a nice opportunity to have the Western values re-justified in a more modern and logical fashion.

Yes, religion to me is the single biggest problem with the US as it divides the country in every way. Religion in Europe is incredibly tame compared to the American super aggressive manifestation of such. 

I cannot believe how many times a day god , the bible and its teachings are mentioned daily on TV in the US, its like something from an Orwellian nightmare ,worse people take it seriously.

I heard an American politician state at a government meeting god is in control of climate not man, says it all.

The cartoon character depiction  of Jesus that American Christians have invented is hilarious a gun advocate who hates Atheists , commies the poor sick and oppressed yet is worthy of worship.

American Christians on here yesterday when I posted up bible verses of Jesus and  praised  him for his peaceful ways went on the attack and actually said Jesus would call for the slaughter of enemies, how can you even reason with this mildest.

And now I will , as I have already jumped through 5 different topics not directly related to the opening statement. I will also add that everything I wrote here is just one perspective, and not even "my" perspective: I am a weird guy, and multiple incompatible perspectives co-inhabit my mind and I regularly scroll through them and let them fight each other in the pits, each becoming stronger and more outlined.

I'm pretty weird myself so maybe that's why I wouldn't disagree with a word you say , embrace the weirdness.
    MayCaesar
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Dee ;most products being 50,% or mors cheaper

Okay so hear we go again and guess who gets into bed with Lier Boy and makes up dum crap. So lets see now if Bully Boy can name just product that is 50% or more cheaper. And better still lets see if Bully Boy can actually say 50% or more cheaper than what.

No waite there's more because why don't we just give Bully Boy enough time to consult with his bed mate Lier Boy about what kind of deception and bogus links to use. Just take your time.

• BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    @Bogan ;If it is made in China, I am very relucent to purchase the item

Well that means you wont be buying a Mercedes then will you or an iPhone or a PC. You will be much happier roaring a round in your highly classy sophisticated Holdin pickup and talking to people on your Brick cell phone and typing all your crap on a Commodore 64 with a dial up modim. And you wont be pocking your eye with a chop stick will you. No you will be happy eating cos cos with your fingers you know like the blacks do.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Haven't a clue what you're ranting and raging about , the day you actually attempt to debate I may reply.

Quit the trolling.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Dee ;    Quit the trolling.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!      Stop it Dee, your killing me!
    GiantMan
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Bogan

Stop it Dee, your killing me!

You'd know it if I was. BTW I thought you said you "debate" ....,bahahahahahahahahaha 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    Bogan said:
    @Dee ;    Quit the trolling.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!      Stop it Dee, your killing me!
    Dee said:
    @Bogan

Stop it Dee, your killing me!

You'd know it if I was. BTW I thought you said you "debate" ....,bahahahahahahahahaha 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uva1JjYio7Y
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

Excellent hahahaha
    MayCaesar
    @Dee ;the day you actually attempt to debate I may reply.

Okay then lets make it clear.

You said in your OP.

I have being using Temu for 6 months making massive savings , most products being 50,% or mors cheaper

Now my argument is that you are 100% wrong and miss leading.

Therefore if you are right then you can name one product from Temu that is 50% or more cheaper. And you will also be able to what is it that the particular product is 50% or more cheaper than.

So the question is as per arguing sensibly in a debate.....name one product from Temu that is 50% or more cheaper. And what is it cheaper than.

@Bogan ;Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!      Stop it Dee, your killing me!

Yes just like your racist trolling 

If it is made in China, I am very relucent to purchase the item

No reason why you are reluctant of course because racists dont have reasons because they just hate other people because they do.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    @Barnardot

I'M  ALMOST EMBARRASSED AT HOW DUMB YOU ARE , WATCH BARNDOOR FLY INTO HIS USUAL RAGE WHEN PUT IN HIS PLACE ......AGAIN

Okay then lets make it clear.

You said in your OP.

And?

I have being using Temu for 6 months making massive savings , most products being 50,% or mors cheaper

Yes, and?

Now my argument is that you are 100% wrong and miss leading.

That's not an " argument  you dumb brute it's a claim you as usual cannot back up.

I'm 100 % correct and accurate in my claims , screeching " you're wrong " without  any evidence is what big mouthed rubes  like you do every time.

Therefore if you are right then you can name one product from Temu that is 50% or more cheaper.

I can name 1,000 or more

And you will also be able to what is it that the particular product is 50% or more cheaper than.

What are you trying to say you big dummy?

So the question is as per arguing sensibly in a debate

You don't argue you've never debated here all you do is say " that's dum" , " that's a fake site" ," that's a biased site" , " you're a " etc , etc 

.....name one product from Temu that is 50% or more cheaper. And what is it cheaper than.

ACTUALLY THE ONE PRODUCT I'M NAMING IS EVEN CHEAPER THAN 50 % , I HAVE THE PRODUCT FROM A SHOP IN DUBLIN AND ONE FROM TEMU ONE IS AS GOOD AS THE OTHER.

SO WHATS YOUR BEST  RESPONSE? " DATS DUM " , " FAKE SITES" , OR YOUR FAVOURITE " YOU'RE A " ......LOL 

THE PRODUCT FROM TEMU BELOW , TOP CLASS IN EVERY WAY 

THE ONE BOUGHT IN DUBLIN BELOW CAN YOU WORK OUT THE DIFFERENCE BIG BOY? HINT ....ITS MORE THAN 50%

@Dee ;I HAVE THE PRODUCT FROM A SHOP IN DUBLIN AND ONE FROM TEMU ONE IS AS GOOD AS THE OTHER.

So in the end all your saying is that a total peace of ill maid crap is 50% or more cheaper than a reputable well maid product maid by a proper reputable company and sold by a proper reputable store. But there no where near the same thing are they and your got to be dreaming if your trying to push the idea or trying to hood wink people in to believing that they are the same. 

So do you take your friends out to an all you can eat cafe that serves hunks of chuck steak rather than a descent steak house that serves aged grass fed rib eye and try to tell them that ones as good as the other do you. I bet when you take them to the pub first to get drinks and say hay Ill shout and then pull out your high quality Temu wallet your friend will try not to break out in laughter at the sight of a cheap skate product. Even if you decided not to be a cheep skate and got the real wallet where I come from your friends wood be laughing any way since who on earth uses cards nower days any way. 

So Im afraid your argument proves 2 things. 1 that your a cheap skate who tries to pass of low quality crap and 2 that your way behind the times.

@Barnardot

Whenever I meet with my friends from China, especially girls, I almost always have to comment on how incredibly stylish they are: the clothes, the accessories, the jewelry - everything looks incredibly neat. Puts many American women around here to shame, with their bagged clothes and often overweight bodies. And whenever I go on a date with a girl from China wearing a dress from an authentic Chinese brand, I feel like I am in the presence of a model.

I will take being told by some weird people that they are being "cheap skates" over "buying local" or whatever they want me and my friends and dates to do. Pleasing those weird people is not high on the list of our priorities. ;)
    Dee
    @Barnardot

BARNDOOR OPENLY ADMITTED HE AND HIS GIRLFRIEND  REFUSED TO PAY BACK A CAR LOAN AND NOEW THIS SELF SAME JACK A-S ACCUSES ANYONE WHO BUYS ON TEMU OF BEING A " CHEAPSKETE"

Typical ridiculous Barndoor nonsense.

Are you that st-pid you think that millions of people worldwide insist on buying rubbish and don't know its rubbish?

As usual you just make stuff up you never even examined either product yet somehow  are an expert on the quality.

TEMU for your information is the most downloaded app in the US so you run along and tell your fellow Americans they are not to buy products from China as you think they're crap all without having one product from TEMU.

BTW non of my friends laughed at my credit card wallet most have one along with several other products, so you carry on paying 60 dollars for a phone case or 250 dollars tp Apple for ear buds they rely on id-iots like you who no doubt gladly hand up 250 dollars for ear buds as its the patriotic thing to do.

You ask " who on earth uses cards " NOWER "days"

Credit card ownership statistics. The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta found that in 2022, 77 percent of U.S. consumers over age 18 had at least one credit card

OUCH , BARNDOOR CORRECTED YET AGAIN

Please Barndoor get a basic education not alone do you know little about your own country but you know nothing about anywhere else its not my job to constantly educate you 

@Dee ;Credit card ownership statistics. The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta found that in 2022, 77 percent of U.S. consumers over age 18 had at least one credit card

So. And did I say credit cards. I have credit cards to and all sorts of other cards but I leave them all at home since I have them all electronic in my iphone like derr. Argument busted.

And you know very well that like the deceiver you are you diverted away from the argument because you got court making a false and miss leading claim. 

And the claim was 

most products being 50,% or mors cheaper

Was it not. Yes it was. And it doesn't matter how many cheep skates there are in the world that buy the sort of crap that you do you made a false and misleading statement.

Ill tell you this for nothing to. If you tried that sort of diss honest shifty trick of palming off some peace of crap for the reel thing where I live you wont be looking to good after you get kicked out the door.

And Ill tell you this for nothing to. I wouldn't buy Apple ear pods or a crappy $60 dollar case for my iPhone because there utter crap. I pay the right price for the right product and I have B & O Beoplay buds and a Hermes wallet for my I phone. So see there you go always a cheep sakte always a shyster.

And just let us know how many friends you have left after you take your friends to dinner at Paddies Greeesy Spoon cafe.

@Barnardot

BARNDOOR KINDLY SUBMITTED HIS FAVOURITE PROFILE PHOTO OF HIMSELF HIS KNOCK OFF HERMES PHONE CASE IS IN HIS BACK POCKET.......

So. And did I say credit cards. I have credit cards to and all sorts of other cards but I leave them all at home since I have them all electronic in my iphone like derr. Argument busted.

ARGUMENT TOPIC : BARNDOOD TELLING HIS USUAL LIE AFTER LIE

You clearly stated: " who on earth uses cardsnower days " well you do you big d-mmy you jus admitted it ....OUCH.....

And you know very well that like the deceiver you are you diverted away from the argument because you got court making a false and miss leading claim

And no you couldn't be that st-pid you only carry a phone with all your financial details on it .....WOW!

I didn't divert you clot you you actually stated no one uses credit card "NOWER DAYS" its still 77 per cent of your fellow Americans.....OUCH..

BARNDOOR REFUSES TO ACCEPT 77 PER CENT OF AMERICANS USE CREDIT YET HS ADMITS USING THEM

" who on earth uses cards " NOWER "days"

Was it not. Yes it was. And it doesn't matter how many cheep skates there are in the world that buy the sort of crap that you do you made a false and misleading statement.

No i didnt you the products are top class and all youre doing is makig crap up as you never had a product from TEMU

Ill tell you this for nothing to. If you tried that sort of diss honest shifty trick of palming off some peace of crap for the reel thing where I live you wont be looking to good after you get kicked out the door.

Tell that to fellow Americans who downloaded the TEMU app more than any other

And Ill tell you this for nothing to. I wouldn't buy Apple ear pods or a crappy $60 dollar 

Ahh so Apple products are crap also?

case for my iPhone because there utter crap. I pay the right price for the right product and I have B & O Beoplay buds

Beoplay buds ....ROFLMAO ......UTTER OVERPRICED  JUNK POST UP A PHOTO ?

BET YOU WONT?

and a Hermes wallet for my I phone.

HERMES , OVERPRICED HORSE CRAP AND NO YOU DONT HAVE A HERMES CASE YOU HAVE A KNOCK OFF HERMES CASE , POST A PHOTO UP BET YOU WONT.

WHAT A SAD LITTLE MAN YOU ARE AT THE LOCAL MC DONALDS ( CHEAPSKATE) TRYING TO PICK WOMEN UP BY SCREECHING " I HAVE A HERMES PHONE CASE BUT FORGETTING TO MENTION YOU'RE A CHICKEN PLUCKER .......LOL

So see there you go always a cheep sakte always a shyster.

BUT YOU AND YOUR TRAMP OF A GIRLFRIEND RIPPED OF YOUR LOCAL CAR DEALER BY REFUSING TO PAY BACK A LOAN , YOU ADMITTED YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES BEAT THE MAN UP .......AND YOU CALL ME A " CHEAPSKATE" .....AT LEAST IM NOT A LOW LIFE THUG WHO CANNOT PAY HIS DEBTS

And just let us know how many friends you have left after you take your friends to dinner at Paddies Greeesy Spoon cafe.

NEVER HEARD OF THE  PLACE BUT NOT SURPRISNG YOU'RE NOW SLAGGING OF THE IRISH AS YOU ALREADY CALLED CHINESE "SLANTS" , YOU CALLED BLACKS " DOGS" , YOU HATE JEWS AND NOW THE IRISH ........WOW! YOURE A BITTER ANGRY LITTLE FELLOW ARENT YOU?

@MayCaesar ;I will take being told by some weird people that they are being "cheap skates" over "buying local" or 

I reckon you totally miss under stood what I was going on about. It’s got nothing to do with where some thing is made in fact China makes the best stuff nower days. It’s got to do with Dee saying he got something that’s more than 50% cheaper. And of coarse he was lieing his head off because that was not the case at all. 

But look what he posted above after he got court out. Like wow that guy sure is off the rails all right.

@Barnardot

***It’s got to do with Dee saying he got something that’s more than 50% cheaper. And of coarse he was lieing his head off because that was not the case at all.***

The only l-ar here is you and I just proved it yet again.
    @Dee Lets just summarize a little bit shall we. In another debate you said among other words 
    No you're not" debating" your doing your usual as in making accusations and never backing them up.
    And I kindly said
    Yes right I take your point and thoroughly agree so here is a debate that I am debating right now
    Then I challenged the premise of your argument by asking for an eample and kindly asking you to qualify your open ended superlative which was
    making massive savings , most products being 50,% or mors cheaper
    You provided an example and qualified the superlative and the 2 products were completely different .Therefore the premise of your argument was false and miss leading. carrying on about the number of people who go on that shopping site and about credit cards several times has nothing to do with it. And the old crude illogical argument of that there the same any way just doesn't cut it now does it. In say to day life if you try and sell one cheep product by representing it as the same as another genuine product worth many more times the price then chances are you will get locked up. 

So the same goes for debating. You make a premise that is proven to be false and misleading then it is fare to label you as some one who is a little bit shy of the truth weather or not you have convinced your self that there the same.
    So you can continue to do your out pooring Bully Boy crap nasty trolling off the planet posts but thats a pretty crap way of debating by any ones standards. 
    If you really want to argue about crap products being the same as quality products then why dont you try to argue the point in the topic that I posted instead of behaving like a spazed out zombie.

@MayCaesar It is not a matter of pleasing people by not being a cheap skate. It is a matter firstly of some businesses taking advantage of the reputation of a company that does the hard yards in making a descent product. What these people do is churn out cheep replicas of reputable products and saying that your getting 50 % or 81% off like Bully Boy deceptively argued.
    @Barnardot

If you can get something cheaper while for you it has the same value, why would you not do it from the economical perspective? Do you often find yourself buying something and telling the seller, "You know what, I do not want to be cheap, so I will pay the double of what you are requesting"?

I know someone who got a wedding ring from AliExpress for $0.5 (their partner loved the idea), which looks like many wedding rings you can find around here for $5,000. Are you willing to overpay by a factor of 10,000 just to "stick it to the dirty commies" or whatever the reasoning?
    @MayCaesar It is a matter of this. Say you find a ring at a good shop say Bell & Brunt and it is $2000 and you see a ring on Temu for $50. You have to look at it as the ring from the shop is not expensive it’s just that the ring from Temu is cheap. Then your got to ask why is it not only cheap but why is it so frickingly cheap. Sure it’s gold but like 0.5 microns plated while the normal price ring is 18 carat solid gold and will look like that and last a life time.
    And if you buy the cheap copy ring your got to ask why your wife left you after 2 weeks of marriage when the gold wears off and she has a black finger and all her family starts asking questions about her shadey husband. Like they will ask what other cheap nasty stuff does this phoney buy. Hi fis with tiny sound, steak that is like leather and tastes like dog food. The cheap bathroom guy who puts cheap pipes and fittings in an you wonder why you got leeks every where.
    @Barnardot

BARNDOOR WONT POST UP PHOTOS OF HIS KNOCK OFF HERMES PHONECASE OR CRAP BO EARBUDS .....HE GOT BOTH FOR LESS THAN 10 DOLLARS

You provided an example and qualified the superlative and the 2 products were completely different

They're both credit card holders the TEMU one is every bit as good s the other.

.Therefore the premise of your argument was false and miss leading.

No , my argument is sound. The Temu products are better than the more expensive crap.

carrying on about the number of people who go on that shopping site and about credit cards several times has nothing to do with it

It has everything to do with it as they unlike you don't want to be ripped off

. And the old crude illogical argument of that there the same any way just doesn't cut it now does it.

Not for trolls like you.

In say to day life if you try and sell one cheep product by representing it as the same as another genuine product worth many more times the price then chances are you will get locked up. 

The TEMU product is superb , you never even seen one for real so are just making up lies as usual.

So the same goes for debating. You make a premise that is proven to be false and misleading then it is fare to label you as some one who is a little bit shy of the truth weather or not you have convinced your self that there the same.

You proved nothing,  I proved you wrong which is why you refuse to post up a photo of your piece of crap Hermes phone case or your pile of junk BO ear buds.

So you can continue to do your out pooring Bully Boy crap nasty trolling off the planet posts but thats a pretty crap way of debating by any ones standards. 

The only bully boy and troll is you who openly admitted setting thugs on a decent businessman who asked your tramp of a girlfriend to pay her car loan back.......WATCH BARNDOOR REMAIN MUTE ON THIS 

If you really want to argue about crap products being the same as quality products then why dont you try to argue the point in the topic that I posted instead of behaving like a spazed out zombie.

YOU JUST ADMITTED TO MAY ....."it’s got nothing to do with where some thing is made in fact China makes the best stuff nower days"

ROFLMAO......CAUGHT LYING AGAIN BARNDOOR AS HE ADMITS TEMU WHICH IS CHINESE MAKES THE BEST STUFF" NOWER" DAYS

MY WORK HERE IS DONE .
    Barnardot said:
    @MayCaesar It is a matter of this. Say you find a ring at a good shop say Bell & Brunt and it is $2000 and you see a ring on Temu for $50. You have to look at it as the ring from the shop is not expensive it’s just that the ring from Temu is cheap. Then your got to ask why is it not only cheap but why is it so frickingly cheap. Sure it’s gold but like 0.5 microns plated while the normal price ring is 18 carat solid gold and will look like that and last a life time.
    And if you buy the cheap copy ring your got to ask why your wife left you after 2 weeks of marriage when the gold wears off and she has a black finger and all her family starts asking questions about her shadey husband. Like they will ask what other cheap nasty stuff does this phoney buy. Hi fis with tiny sound, steak that is like leather and tastes like dog food. The cheap bathroom guy who puts cheap pipes and fittings in an you wonder why you got leeks every where.
    $50 for a small piece of jewelry is not cheap in my book, if a comparably looking jewelry can be purchased for 50 cents. And yes, the material in the $2000 ring can be "more expensive", blah-blah-blah... But at the end of the day a ring is just a piece of jewelry to look at, and as long as it looks good, I fail to see why it should matter what is inside of it.

The marriage I talked about has been going strong for well over 2 weeks; in fact, well over 2 years now. Personally, too, if I knew that my potential wedding partner was going to leave because she was not happy with my money-saving practices, then she would not be my potential wedding partner. I am not into girls that believe that the amount of money I spend on them is a major contributor to the quality of the relationship. My type is an adventurous girl who will go with me on a cross-country road trip and do hikes which have us both covered in mud, and money in those conditions becomes quite irrelevant.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

***. My type is an adventurous girl who will go with me on a cross-country road trip and do hikes which have us both covered in mud, and money in those conditions becomes quite irrelevant.***

I'm married to a woman like that  its a blast we do spontaneous things as often as we can.
    @Dee

That is absolutely fantastic! Being around such people is never stale/boring, and having a wife/husband like that is very precious.

I knew a girl of Chinese descent who was at the extreme end of the spontaneity spectrum. She could wake up in the morning and decide, "I want to go outside", then spend 7 hours fast-hiking in a forest (she was lightning fast, and even I with my ultramarathon experience had a hard time keeping up with her), then suddenly decide to open a romance novel and lose herself in it for hours... She once jumped in an icy lake naked on a dare, then said, "I am actually enjoying it here", and stayed there for a while. I love people like that who are a little crazy in a good way and do wild things just for the sake of it.

Nothing wrong with people who prefer to spend their weekends at home or shopping for jewelry in the city... Just not everyone's cup of tea.
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

That is absolutely fantastic! Being around such people is never stale/boring, and having a wife/husband like that is very precious.

It's ideal for me anyway as I love quirky different people. I remember reading about the splendid  Ricahard Fenyman and his spontaneity his approach to life was more like play a lovely way to live.

I knew a girl of Chinese descent who was at the extreme end of the spontaneity spectrum. She could wake up in the morning and decide, "I want to go outside", then spend 7 hours fast-hiking in a forest (she was lightning fast, and even I with my ultramarathon experience had a hard time keeping up with her), then suddenly decide to open a romance novel and lose herself in it for hours... She once jumped in an icy lake naked on a dare, then said, "I am actually enjoying it here", and stayed there for a while. I love people like that who are a little crazy in a good way and do wild things just for the sake of it.

She sounds wonderful and crazy in the nicest possible way people like this are solid gold.

Nothing wrong with people who prefer to spend their weekends at home or shopping for jewelry in the city... Just not everyone's cup of tea.

A day over here on a cliff walk is perfect as the sound of crashing waves against a moody sky is like a tonic and fresh fried cod and chips at the end of the hike leaves one buzzing with the joy of being alive.
    MayCaesar
    @Dee ;They're both credit card holders the TEMU one is every bit as good s the other.

You know very well thats has nothing to do with the argument I made. Weather you think there every bit as good as each other and weather you buy cheap nasty counterfit crap on line is your business. The argument was and proven to be that you made a false and misleading representation in your OP. 

Dee
    @MayCaesar ;$50 for a small piece of jewelry is not cheap in my book

Well thats your business that your a cheap skate but your only fooling your self if you believe that crap products are any bit as good as a product that is made right and sold at the right price. I would hate to think what your book is by the way. A trashy comic book. Do we have a deal for you Yeah right.

@Barnardot ;

ARGUMENT TOPIC: BARNDOOR ADMITS CHINESE MAKE  BETTER PRODUCTS " NOWER DAYS"  YET CLAIMS MADE IN PAKISTAN NIKES ARE WORTH.EVERY CENT YET THEY'RE MADE IN PAKISTAN USING CHILD LABOUR ........WORSE IS THE FACT BARNDOOR CLAIMS TO BE " ALL, AMERICAN" YET PROMOTES JBL WHO SACKED AMERICAN WORKERS SO AS TO USE MEXICAN SLAVE LABOUR ..........MAN OH MAN ......

You know very well thats has nothing to do with the argument I made

Stop with the lying you admitted Chinese products were superior you admitted China makes the best stuff " NOWER" days Temu agrees 

. Weather you think there every bit s good as each other and weather you buy cheap nasty counterfit crap on line is your business

But you said ..,,it’s got nothing to do with where some thing is made in fact China makes the best stuff nower days"

. The argument was and proven to be that you made a false and misleading representation in your OP. 

No , in fact youve admitted Chinese products are superior in your own words ...lit’s got nothing to do with where some thing is made in fact China makes the best stuff nower days"

YOU JUST ADMITTED TO MAY ....."it’s got nothing to do with where some thing is made in fact China makes the best stuff nower days"

@Barnardot

I think the reading comprehension here is a bit lacking, as I explained explicitly why, in my view, the 50 cent ring is just as good as the $2,000 ring. But if your argument is going to just be "I am right because I said so and nothing you can possibly say will move my position", then so be it.
    Dee
    @Dee yes so what’s that got to do with any thing especially the argument that you got court out making a false misleading claim which you tend to dodge like the plague. An other words you were caught being dishonest by falsely representing that something was the same but was so ridiculously far from it it’s not even funny. You were dishonest once again so suck it up. You were found out just like the bogus sites about doctors that don’t exist and phish your personal data . And let’s tell the truth here. Did you go to that site. I bet you didn’t because a dishonest cheap skate would never pay the fee. Did you
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

ARGUMENT TOPIC : BARNDOOR CALLS ANYONE WHO BUYS CHINESE A " CHEAPSKATE" YET ADMITS THE CHINESE MAKE THE BEST STUFF" NOWER" DAYS , I AGREE

BARNDOOR ADMITTED TO MAY ....."it’s got nothing to do with where some thing is made in fact China makes the best stuff nower days"

I TOTALLY AGREE BARNDOOR SO TELL US ALL WHY YOU BUY NIKE MADE BY CHILDREN IN PAKISTAN OR JBL CRAP MADE BY MEXICAN SLAVE LABOUR?
    @MayCaesar ;know someone who got a wedding ring from AliExpress for $0.5 (their partner loved the idea), which looks like many wedding rings you can find around here for $5,000. 

Well that’s there business if they think that but I would have to say that a wedding ring for $0.50 is more than unbelievable to say the least. I always learned that you will all ways get what you pay for. Nothing more.

@Barnardot

. I always learned that you will all ways get what you pay for. Nothing more.

No you didn't learn that as you admitted you and your girlfriend got a car you refused to pay the loan back on , so you got a car for nothing because you're a dishonest cheapskate.
    Barnardot said:

Well that’s there business if they think that but I would have to say that a wedding ring for $0.50 is more than unbelievable to say the least. I always learned that you will all ways get what you pay for. Nothing more.
    Okay. By the way, I am typing this on a laptop that I got for free. Would be curious to hear how your lesson aligns with this piece of evidence.
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

Ha , Ha I've no doubt you will be labelled a " CHEAPSKATE " like me .......I love freebies....l

MayCaesar
    @MayCaesar ;Would be curious to hear how your lesson aligns with this piece of evidence.

Sure. 1) Did you steal it.

2) Did you find it under a tree

3) Did Dawson from Big Daws run past you and give you a new Macbook Pro.

4) Did someone just give it to you and if so what price was it when it was new and how old was it when the person gave it to you and are you running software on it that is not licensed to you.

You see there is no such thing as a free lunch.

@Dee ;I love freebies

And as I explained to May Caeser there is no such thing as a free lunch.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

And as I explained to May Caeser there is no such thing as a free lunch.

You don't "explain" nothing you make ignorant comments you never back up.

There was a " free lunch " for you and your girlfriend as you both refused to pay back her car loan , watch as you keep you big mouth shut on this .......again

@Dee ;There was a " free lunch " for you 

Like the free lunch for you when you posted a heap of fake medical reports that phish and quote doctors that dont exist that people have to pay for. But you didn't pay a penny did you because you never went to the site did you. Once a cheap skate always a cheap skate. 

The same thing then eh. How totally hilarious can a nit cheap skate get.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Argument topic: BARNDOOR REFUSES TO POST UP PHOTOS OF HIS MADE UP CLAIMS REGARDING " I HAVE A HERMES PHONE CASE AND JBL EAR BUDS" , BARNDOOR CAUGHT LYING .....,AGAIN.

BARNDOOR SUPPORTS THE USING OF PAKISTANI CHILD LABOUR IN THE MAKING OF HIS CRAPPY NIKE BRANDS

BARNDOOR SUPPORTS THE USING OF MEXICAN SLAVE LABOUR IN THE MAKING OF JBL RUBBISH A FIRM THAT SACKED ITS AMERICAN STAFF SO AS TO EXPLOIT NON NATIONALS 

Like the free lunch for you when you posted a heap of fake medical reports that phish and quote doctors that dont exist that people have to pay for.

What you actually mean is 78 links by experts ( myself included)  in the field totally supported my contentions , you being a child burst out crying when I exposed your genetic st-pidity ......again.

But you didn't pay a penny did you because you never went to the site did you.

Translation: Barndoor couldn't even understand even one of the links from 78 I posted its understandable really as the clot cannot even spell.

Once a cheap skate always a cheap skate. 

But you admitted " de Chinese make sooopererer stuff nower days " I agree which is why I buy it

The same thing then eh. How totally hilarious can a nit cheap skate get.

You mean like me constantly humiliating you into explaining why a cheapskate like you refuses to pay back a car loan ......watch as Barndoor keeps his mouth shut on this again.
    @Dee ;But you admitted " de Chinese make sooopererer stuff nower days " I agree which is why I buy it

So how about you try using the other side of your brain if it still works.

China does make the best stuff but they also make the worst crap in the world like derr.

And the totally worst crap in the world is sold on Temu. it is all yes all 100% worst quality crap that any one could ever find and worse.and all the electrical stuff is not compliant in most countries. The manufacturers that pedal such useless crap through Temu are constantly being sued for copy right vilotations. Then they call them selves by a different name until they are taken to court again. And if the buyer gets caught with counter feat products he can be prosectued as well as importing non compliant dangerous products. 

Temu is absolutely the pits by any bodies books except for low down cheap skates  who try and tell the world there the same thing.

Dee
    @Barnardot

TEAM TEMU FOR TOP QUALITY AFFORDABLE MERCHANDISE ASKED ME TO PASS THIS ON TO BARNDOOR......

ARGUMENT TOPIC:BARNDOOR REFUSES TO POST UP PHOTOS OF HIS MADE UP CLAIMS REGARDING " I HAVE A HERMES PHONE CASE AND JBL EAR BUDS" , BARNDOOR CAUGHT LYING .....,AGAIN.

BARNDOOR SUPPORTS THE USING OF PAKISTANI CHILD LABOUR IN THE MAKING OF HIS CRAPPY NIKE BRANDS

BARNDOOR SUPPORTS THE USING OF MEXICAN SLAVE LABOUR IN THE MAKING OF JBL RUBBISH A FIRM THAT SACKED ITS AMERICAN STAFF SO AS TO EXPLOIT NON NATIONALS 

WHY DONT YOU PAY YOUR CAR LOAN BACK YOU CHEAP SKATE?
    Barnardot said:
    @MayCaesar ;Would be curious to hear how your lesson aligns with this piece of evidence.

Sure. 1) Did you steal it.

2) Did you find it under a tree

3) Did Dawson from Big Daws run past you and give you a new Macbook Pro.

4) Did someone just give it to you and if so what price was it when it was new and how old was it when the person gave it to you and are you running software on it that is not licensed to you.

You see there is no such thing as a free lunch.

1) No.
    2) No.
    3) No.
    4) No.

The laptop was purchased for me by my research group, at 0 cost to me. So I did get it for free. Your statement was "you get what you pay for", and I paid nothing for it. The fact that someone else has paid something for it has no bearing on the validity of the statement.

So I ask again: how does your lesson align with this piece of evidence? Since I paid nothing for the laptop, does it imply that I have gotten nothing, therefore making the laptop nothing?
    Dee
    @MayCaesar ;The laptop was purchased for me by my research group, at 0 cost to me.

So the building you work in and use was 0 cost to you also. But its not your building. And the laptop is not yours and the soft ware is not yours. So what?

There is no such thing as a free lunch.

@Barnardot

You are objectively wrong: this is my laptop. I have not been an official member of that research group since 2020, and I have kept the laptop, and all of the software on it is mine (I even have a DVD with a licensed Windows for it, on one of my shelves).

Once again, the laptop was purchased for me by my research group, at 0 cost to me. I repeat my question: "Since I paid nothing for the laptop, does it imply that I have gotten nothing, therefore making the laptop nothing?"
    Dee