frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Do many on here use use Chinese online shops? Seems like their online dominance grows by the month.

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar ;You are objectively wrong: this is my laptop. I have not been an official member of that research group since 2020, and I have kept the laptop, and all of the software on it is mine (I even have a DVD with a licensed Windows for it, on one of my shelves).

A DVD eh ? How old is it? Laptops haven't had DVDs since the Arc. And Windows is the operating software and belongs to the serial number. Is any other software like Office that is not licensed to you?

Are you obliged to give it back to the group if they ask for it back?

There is no such thing as a free lunch, is there.

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6101 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

I received it in 2016. Office is licensed to me. Most software I use is open source. I am not obliged to give it back ever: it is mine.

"There is no free lunch" is a phrase referring to the fact that it is impossible to produce a good without expending any amount of resources. It does not refer to the idea that you cannot get something of value for free.
    Dee
  • BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    @MayCaesar ; It does not refer to the idea that you cannot get something of value for free.

Wrong. It does and you got some thing of no value for free.  

......it is impossible to get something for nothing...Wikipedia

I received it in 2016.

Which makes it a heap of obsolete crap and it is worth zero dollars even if it was brand new in 2016 but I wouldn't be surprised if your hiding the truth that it was second hand by then any way.

You did not get some thing for free in fact you have a liability which like all cheap things costs you more in the end. How much time do you spend waiting for the egg timer. How much will you spend at the optometrists getting your eyes fixed from looking at an old depleted crappy passive display. Oh and hay how long does it take and how clunky are the rattly hard drive and CD drive? And if you dear to take it out in public you must get peed off at people snickering and looking sideways at you. 

And Ive got to know this. How many times do you pock your self in the head with the aerial on your cell phone?

It took a long time to squeeze the truth out didn't it? But at least the prize still goes to Bully Boy @Dee who tried to pull the wool with his OP with his 50% or more cheaper deceptive cheating baloney.

Once a cheap skate always a cheap skate and in the end you end up paying more than people who do the right thing and buy the right thing for the right price for the right porpose. That is what is known as true value.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

But at least the prize still goes to Bully Boy @Dee who tried to pull the wool with his OP with his 50% or more cheaper deceptive cheating baloney.

BARNDOOR STILL REFUSING TO ANSWER WHY HE AND HIS GIRLFRIEND REFUSE TO PAY BACK A CAR LOAN THEY CONNED A CAR DEAELER OUT OF, WHAT A PAIR OF CHEAPSKATES.

BARNDOOR STULL REFUSES TO POST UP A PHOTO OF HIS "I GOTTA HERMES PHONE CASE " CLAIM OR " I GOT JBL EAR BUDS" BECAUSE HE MADE IT UP.

Actually I buy  70% or more cheaper than the crap you buy  like Nike made by slave labour in Pakistan that goons like you pay a dortune for or those Mexican slave labour JBL pieces of junk they get dumbo's like you to pay for.

BARDOOR ADMITS " EVERBODY KNOWS DE CHINESE MAKE FAR SOUPEREEAR PROODUCKS NORROW DEYS"  

I STILL AGREE ....
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6101 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    Barnardot said:
    @MayCaesar ; It does not refer to the idea that you cannot get something of value for free.

Wrong. It does and you got some thing of no value for free.  

......it is impossible to get something for nothing...Wikipedia

I received it in 2016.

Which makes it a heap of obsolete crap and it is worth zero dollars even if it was brand new in 2016 but I wouldn't be surprised if your hiding the truth that it was second hand by then any way.

You did not get some thing for free in fact you have a liability which like all cheap things costs you more in the end. How much time do you spend waiting for the egg timer. How much will you spend at the optometrists getting your eyes fixed from looking at an old depleted crappy passive display. Oh and hay how long does it take and how clunky are the rattly hard drive and CD drive? And if you dear to take it out in public you must get peed off at people snickering and looking sideways at you. 

And Ive got to know this. How many times do you pock your self in the head with the aerial on your cell phone?

It took a long time to squeeze the truth out didn't it? But at least the prize still goes to Bully Boy @Dee who tried to pull the wool with his OP with his 50% or more cheaper deceptive cheating baloney.

Once a cheap skate always a cheap skate and in the end you end up paying more than people who do the right thing and buy the right thing for the right price for the right porpose. That is what is known as true value.

So when you were born and your mother took care of you, what was the value you had to pay in order to obtain it? Or, perhaps, your mother's care was worth nothing to you? When a beggar on the street gets a dollar, they get it in exchange for some value? When my girlfriend smiles at me and makes me feel good, it it because I have thrown a few cents at her earlier?

A 2016 laptop is worth "zero dollars"? I have done a great amount of productive work on it and published several papers. I do want to replace it soon, but it served me well for all of 7 years and still going strong.
    The display is fine. Nothing is "clunky or ratty". Nobody snickers in public at my laptop, and if some weirdo did, that would only amuse me. It is a 2016 laptop, not a 1986 laptop.

You still have yet to point out how me getting this laptop for free aligns with your little theory. Of course, you seem to be one of those people to whom admitting that their statement was inaccurate is scarier than death, so probably will not happen...
    @MayCaesar ;A 2016 laptop is worth "zero dollars"?

Thats right and thats what I said and worth even less even if you want to try and make out any thing else. Take it down to your local loan shop and see what the guy there will give you. Zero zilch zippo. In fact hes more likely to ask you to pay him to dispose of it. 

My statements were 100% totally correct weather you like it or not.

Your the one who made inaccurate statements and I corrected you in fact and it took a lot of coaxing to get the truth out of you.

Free laptop my behind. 50% cheaper...what a load of misleading rubbish.

@Barnardot

I see a lot of emotions, but not much of an argument. But if you are curious, on eBay it goes for $250, which is more than $0. And when I got it for free, it was worth around $1,200, which, again, is more than $0. So I got a laptop valued by the market at $1,200 while paying $0$ for it.

I am still patiently waiting for you to explain this, which would be a paradox if your theory was true. I enjoy interacting with people like you: it is like playing with a cute puppy.
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

@MayCaesar ;A 2016 laptop is worth "zero dollars"?

***Thats right and thats what I said and worth even less even if you want to try and make out any thing else***

So worth even less than Zero dollars?

Do expain, I'm waiting.

@Dee ;Do explain, I'm waiting.

I did explain in full detail so you can wait till the cows go home for all I care but its like everything else thats placed in front of your face in blazing neon signs. You will only read the crap that you want to know.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

No you didn't explain so please try again the question you're pretending you answered was......What's less than zero ?
    @MayCaesar ;I see a lot of emotions, but not much of an argument. But if you are curious, on eBay it goes for $250, which is more than $0. And when I got it for free, it was worth around $1,200, which, again, is more than $0. So I got a laptop valued by the market at $1,200 while paying $0$ for it.

Okay so lets analize this shall we. And the emotions aren't coming from me because I stuck to the facts and logic and I presentinted a fully compelling argument.. The only emotions are coming from the chicks in the student library watching you fumble a round with CDs and squinting to see the screen on a huge thick laptop with a dial up modem. They must be trying hard not to p there nickers.

Any way lets squash your once again one dimensional observations.

1) Presuming that by it you mean exactly the same model with exactly the same configuration so what if it goes for $250. Did it sell for that? And so what any way. Even $250 is nothing for a computer. You get what you pay for. A heap of over priced obsolete crap. If you are dum enough to pay that price that is.

2) If some one in your group paid $1200 for a laptop in 2016 then that wouldn't have even got you a kids toy laptop then or now. So it was a heap of cheap skate junk in the first place and was over priced by $1200. It doesn't matter what you think your so called market valued it at it was actually worth diddly squid as a product. 

So back to square 1. You have a heap of crap that is costing you more than its worth which is nothing. And for Bully Boys @Dee benefit thats how you go back wards by buying or owning cheap crap. It costs you in time and stress and inaccessibility and if your not prepared to put a price on that you will never see the point and understand what true value is. 

And oh you dont get something for nothing. 

There is no such thing as a free lunch. 

There is no such thing as a sale price bargain. 

If you buy cheap you will end up paying more in the end. 

Quality lasts long after the price is for gotten. 

So when you finally go and buy your self a descent laptop for 3k in the end you will end up paying 6k or more for it because of all the $$ in time and money and stress you wasted using a heap of crap for 7 years. What your trying to make out as being free is actually horribly expensive.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

BARNDOOR LECTURING ON " VALUE" FOR  MONEY YET ADMITS HE DOESNT PAY TAX AS HE WORKS FOR A CHEAPSKATE WHO HIRES ILLEGAL SLAVE LABOUR

BARNDOOR BEING A GOOD PATRIOTIC AMERICAN TAKES CASH IN HAND AND REFUSE TO PAY BACK HIS CAR LOAN

You have a heap of crap that is costing you more than its worth which is nothing. And for Bully Boys @Dee benefit thats how you go back wards by buying or owning cheap crap.

Barndoor " I agree the Chinese Temu make the best stuff " nower" days"

It costs you in time and stress and inaccessibility and if your not prepared to put a price on that you will never see the point and understand what true value is. 

"True value" you mean like youR Nike air shoes made by CHEAP  Pakistani CHILD labour? Or your JBL EAR buds made by cheap  Mexican SLAVE LABOUR ?

Barnardot said:

Okay so lets analize this shall we. And the emotions aren't coming from me because I stuck to the facts and logic and I presentinted a fully compelling argument.. The only emotions are coming from the chicks in the student library watching you fumble a round with CDs and squinting to see the screen on a huge thick laptop with a dial up modem. They must be trying hard not to p there nickers.
    This could be just your overthinking or some other deficiency. "Chicks" in the student library have something nicer to look at when near me than my laptop. :p

Barnardot said:

Any way lets squash your once again one dimensional observations.

1) Presuming that by it you mean exactly the same model with exactly the same configuration so what if it goes for $250. Did it sell for that? And so what any way. Even $250 is nothing for a computer. You get what you pay for. A heap of over priced obsolete crap. If you are dum enough to pay that price that is.

2) If some one in your group paid $1200 for a laptop in 2016 then that wouldn't have even got you a kids toy laptop then or now. So it was a heap of cheap skate junk in the first place and was over priced by $1200. It doesn't matter what you think your so called market valued it at it was actually worth diddly squid as a product. 

So back to square 1. You have a heap of crap that is costing you more than its worth which is nothing. And for Bully Boys @Dee benefit thats how you go back wards by buying or owning cheap crap. It costs you in time and stress and inaccessibility and if your not prepared to put a price on that you will never see the point and understand what true value is. 

And oh you dont get something for nothing. 

There is no such thing as a free lunch. 

There is no such thing as a sale price bargain. 

If you buy cheap you will end up paying more in the end. 

Quality lasts long after the price is for gotten. 

So when you finally go and buy your self a descent laptop for 3k in the end you will end up paying 6k or more for it because of all the $$ in time and money and stress you wasted using a heap of crap for 7 years. What your trying to make out as being free is actually horribly expensive.

$250 is more than $0 or negative amount, contrary to what you stated before. I have never said that my laptop was worth a lot of money - but it was and is worth some positive amount of money, while I got it for free, which does not seem to align with your theory according to which it is impossible to get something of positive value for free.

A $1200 laptop with access to a powerful HPC cluster is more than adequate for virtually any research work one could possibly do. For other things I have a powerful desktop computer at home sporting the most expensive GPU on the market - here is something to sate your appetite for expensive toys.

You have said a lot of subjective things, but you have failed to address the fact that the laptop that I got for free has a positive value. I am still waiting for you to "squash" my argument.
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar ;but you have failed to address the fact that the laptop that I got for free has a positive value. 

I completely and totally addressed your false believe which is not a fact. I thoroughly addressed it twice because you ignored the first time and yet you still choose to ignore the fact that your arguments hold no water at all. So thats your issue and you shouldn't be coming to me to deal with your demons. I'm not going to repeat it a second time. You have a total heap of junk worth nothing and all the crap excuses and playing with words doesn't change the fact which has been well and truly established.

@Barnardot

Here are the facts:
    1. I paid $0 for the laptop.
    2. When I received the laptop, it was worth $1200 on the market.
    3. Now it is worth $250 on the market.

Here is your argument:
    "You get what you pay for".

Please reconcile these two.
  • @Dee
    Round peg in a square hole it still doesn't work.

Uh, the round peg can fit into a square hole just as square pegs can fit in a round hole not providing a proper hole does not support a non-biased argument about what fits where.

@MayCaesar ;Please reconcile these two.

I already have 3 times and also told you that I have. Now I have told you a second time that I have told you 3 times. If you go and get yourself a proper computer you might be able to see the screen a lot better and not wait a hole day to loade the page. 

But there is a catch though. You will actually have tp pay the right price for it because if your expecting to pay zero then your going to get a peace of worthless unusable crap. But then you didn't even comprehend this did you?

@Dee @MayCaeser ;I was not happy with one product bought on Temu and they paid money back into my account is 3 minutes flat and told me to keep the product

Oh so you weren't happy the product were you? Now why would that be? Because it was a heap of worthless copied pieace of crap thats why.

And why didn't they take it back? Because it was a heap of worthless copied pieace of crap just like every thing else that comes from that shonkey on line crowd.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    @Barnardot

***so you weren't happy the product were you? Now why would that be? Because it was a heap of worthless copied pieace of crap thats why.***

You mean like that Hermes phone case you claim you own that you  cannot post a photo of because it fell apart?

***And why didn't they take it back? Because it was a heap of worthless copied pieace of crap just like every thing else that comes from that shonkey on line crowd.***

They actually told me to give it to a charity or a friend , a friend now has it and is very happy with it , unlike you and your Nike shoes made  by Pakistani child labour.

Tell me Barndoor do you ever stop whining?

Barnardot said:

I already have 3 times and also told you that I have. Now I have told you a second time that I have told you 3 times. If you go and get yourself a proper computer you might be able to see the screen a lot better and not wait a hole day to loade the page. 

But there is a catch though. You will actually have tp pay the right price for it because if your expecting to pay zero then your going to get a peace of worthless unusable crap. But then you didn't even comprehend this did you?

The fact that I can get myself a better computer does not imply that the computer that I already have is worth $0 or less. Sorry, but this is not a counter-argument; please try again.
    @Dee ;Tell me Barndoor do you ever stop whining?

Well you can call it what ever you like but your got to look at it in perspective. For example and example would be if I was posting a post about Adolph Hilter and saying that he was a total peace of unflushed terd in the toilet of man kind sure thats wining as you call it but your got to realize that that isn't exactly an enlightning thing to say but it has to be said so that we can learn from history.

And so we come to Debate Island. And say lets pick an example for example. Like say theres some one who comes on and says some thing like for example I can get some thing thats 50% cheaper. And when you finally dig it out of him it turns out that it is not only 50% cheaper but like 80% cheaper than the reel thing and that what hes talking a bout is a peace of counter feeted absolute plastic crap not even worth half of what he paid for it. And then say you point out the point to him he keeps wining over the top and wines out of control.

And then again its like Adolf when some one asks him about the Jews and he says Hay look over zeer to divert the subject. Then he would go out of control by making up dum stories. So if we look at an example here we could say for example some one says Hay look at that dudes partner. She didn't pay her car payment. When in actual fact no one ever said that and in actual fact it was only 2 days over due and she paid the car off any way. So thats an example I made up because in realty it would be a real bad ace who would keep on coming out with made up crap like that end lessly.

Any way what I find is that bad aces like that end up shooting them selves in the foot any way and say an example would be some one saying that he buys stuff that is just as good as the reel thing but ends up he wasn't happy with the crap he bought. And you think what the. You couldn't even write a movie as so bazaar as that.

@Barnardot

Another long whine from tax cheat and cheapskate Barndoor , still no photo of your knock off Herpes phone case .....LOL 
    Ironically, @Barnardot, the best way for you to earn massive respect from me and, I would think, from @Dee would be to admit that you made too strong a claim and amend it. But clinging to your indefensible argument and digging yourself deeper and deeper into the ground, trying everything that allows you to avoid directly admitting that your argument was faulty, is going to have the adverse effect.

For starters, you could just admit a very obvious fact that it is possible in this world to receive something of more value to you than whatever you had to give in return. You can buy a lottery ticket for $1 and win a million dollars: unlikely, but possible. The claim that it is never possible is indefensible, and the reasons of you defending it are beyond me.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

Yes May I totally agree. From day one on here Barndot has sadly  done the same thing , hopefully he will see the light and there will bo no gloating on either my part and I know for certain on yours.
    MayCaesar
    @Dee

I believe I am pretty good at this nowadays. When people genuinely apologize and correct themselves, I have nothing but mad respect for them and do not have the temptation to make snarky comments.

Of course, in many cases people are not genuine about it and will say something like, "Uh, okay, if you want to be so stubborn... you are right about this technicality. Does not matter though, I am still generally right!" That is lame and hardly warrants any respect. Although it is still better than just persisting with an indefensible line of argumentation hoping to tire the opponent out.
    @MayCaesar

I believe I am pretty good at this nowadays. When people genuinely apologize and correct themselves, I have nothing but mad respect for them and do not have the temptation to make snarky comments.

Your probably the fairest person on here and rarely do you resort to sarcasm or rudeness, you also seem like a genuinely  decent caring person  that's a great way to be.

My problem is the online stuff and certain individuals who I'm sure if I met face to face I could resolve our disagreements fairly quickly.

I do  get a tad annoyed when I quote a certain expert in a field and individuals totally distort what that person said to fit their agenda , Maxx is doing it again with Hume , I get annoyed at the distortion of a persons work which took so much effort, maybe I shouldn't.
    MayCaesar
    @MayCaesar ;it is possible in this world to receive something of more value to you than whatever you had to give in return.

It is not and for the 3rd time I clearly and logically explained to you 3 times the reasons which you are still ignoring and dear not discuss

In any civilized debate just saying I paid $0 for the laptop without qualification is not a valid argument at all. Especially when that argument was properly defeated 3 times.

When I received the laptop, it was worth $1200 on the market.

Which you know and has been clearly pointed out to you that it was no better than a toy made for 3rd world countries It was a heap of rubbish even when new. 

Now it is worth $250 on the market.

That is a total lier because you said it was on E Bay for that much. When asked you refused to say weather or not it was the same configuration. Some thing advertised on E Bay does not dicktate the market price does it.

You started gas lighting by ranting about your admitted bias with Chinese people. That does not negate the fact and has nothing to do with the worst possible on line shop in the world that phishes and scams and sells the worst possible products ever made, miss represents them and uses manufacturers who are regularly prosecuted and start up under another name. It so happens that it takes place in China so you can stop the guilt trip crap out of it. That is gutter debating.

Using converse arguments is childish and debatably wrong...I do not want to be cheap, so I will pay the double of what you are requesting"? Come on. Talk about cheap debating.

.....I know someone who got a wedding ring from AliExpress for $0.5 (their partner loved the idea), which looks like many wedding rings you can find around here for $5,000.

Total lie. It looks like and is not any thing like for $5000. Ali is the same and associate Company as Temu who worst possible on line shop in the world that phishes and scams and sells the worst possible products ever made, miss represents them and uses manufacturers who are regularly prosecuted and start up under another name. Its not even worth 0.50 and your friend paid dearly from being scamed and phished by the company as soon as he signed up. He paid dearly for it.

$50 for a small piece of jewelry is not cheap in my book

Even your research book is way off the mark. It makes any one wonder what proper research you did on your so called zero $ laptop. Zero proper research I bet. 

But if your argument is going to just be "I am right because I said so and nothing you can possibly say will move my position", then so be it.

But it wasn't such an argument was it because I clearly set out and explained it to you properly before you said that. Making up diss honest straw man arguments gets you no where does it.

"There is no free lunch" is a phrase referring to the fact that it is impossible to produce a good without expending any amount of resources. It does not refer to the idea that you cannot get something of value for free.

You were found out to be totally wrong right there so the fruit less argument you tried was completely dead in the guts right at that point.

I have done a great amount of productive work on it and published several papers.

The evidence from you suggests other wise like the book that says a $50 ring is not cheap. So what were your papers worth then. Zero probably. 

on eBay it goes for $250

Repeats the same deception. Goes for eh....what ever that means.

I see a lot of emotions, but not much of an argument. 

For once you were honest enough to admit your blinkered observations because....

I am still patiently waiting for you to explain this

After I had comprehensively explained it to you and debunked your mistakes. Yes you dont see any do you? Over and over again.

A $1200 laptop with access to a powerful HPC

Arguing the extreme. A very desperate and deceptive and deviating argument especially in light of the fact that you were properly argued what value laptop was adequate for your needs.

Here are the facts:

Not one of them is fact because each one of your so called facts had already been debunked three times by properly researched and properly constructed arguments.

And then you go on to repeat the same thing 2 more times which is the crying swan song of some one who has been totally defeated and whose poor and incorrect evidence was properly debunked.

Not only are your debating skills on the level of a retarded ameba with brain cancer but you chose a stand that is totally impossible to win. Oh but then you might have had a chance if you tried debating  a retarded ameba with stage 4 brain cancer :)

@Dee ;I do  get a tad annoyed when I quote a certain expert in a field and individuals totally distort what that person said to fit their agenda

You mean like the bogus doctors on a scam website that phishes and takes  people's money to knock psychologists? Yup those imaginary doctors were experts in their field all right. Like there field of dreams and liers.

Barnardot said:
    When I received the laptop, it was worth $1200 on the market.

Which you know and has been clearly pointed out to you that it was no better than a toy made for 3rd world countries It was a heap of rubbish even when new. 

It is irrelevant whether it is a "heap of rubbish" or not. What is relevant is that its market price was $1,200, which is bigger than $0.

Barnardot said:
    Now it is worth $250 on the market.

That is a total lier because you said it was on E Bay for that much. When asked you refused to say weather or not it was the same configuration. Some thing advertised on E Bay does not dicktate the market price does it.

You started gas lighting by ranting about your admitted bias with Chinese people. That does not negate the fact and has nothing to do with the worst possible on line shop in the world that phishes and scams and sells the worst possible products ever made, miss represents them and uses manufacturers who are regularly prosecuted and start up under another name. It so happens that it takes place in China so you can stop the guilt trip crap out of it. That is gutter debating.

Using converse arguments is childish and debatably wrong...I do not want to be cheap, so I will pay the double of what you are requesting"? Come on. Talk about cheap debating.

Yes, it was the exact same configuration, which was implied in my response.

It being happening in China has no bearing on my argument. My argument equally applies to products from any other country, including Russia or India, which I am not a huge fan of, to put it lightly.

Barnardot said:
    I am still patiently waiting for you to explain this

After I had comprehensively explained it to you and debunked your mistakes. Yes you dont see any do you? Over and over again.

No, you have yet to explain how your theory aligns with the fact that I paid $0 in order to receive something with the market price of >0.

Barnardot said:
    A $1200 laptop with access to a powerful HPC

Arguing the extreme. A very desperate and deceptive and deviating argument especially in light of the fact that you were properly argued what value laptop was adequate for your needs.

No, it is actually a pretty standard case for a research group from a reputable university, of which there are thousands.

Barnardot said:
    Here are the facts:

Not one of them is fact because each one of your so called facts had already been debunked three times by properly researched and properly constructed arguments.

And then you go on to repeat the same thing 2 more times which is the crying swan song of some one who has been totally defeated and whose poor and incorrect evidence was properly debunked.

Not only are your debating skills on the level of a retarded ameba with brain cancer but you chose a stand that is totally impossible to win. Oh but then you might have had a chance if you tried debating  a retarded ameba with stage 4 brain cancer :)

No, these are hard and cold facts of reality. You called my laptop a "heap of rubbish" many times, but calling it that does not challenge the facts I listed.

I think, buddy, that you have picked a wrong opponent. I am completely unaffected by your emotionalistic language, and I will keep drilling you with cold logical arguments until either you get so upset that you rage-quit this thread, or you find a bit of sanity in your inflated mind and revise your theory. It is a good practice for me: talking to very difficult people is a useful skill in life.

But in case you consider that what you are doing constitutes a proper debate, I am happy to ask other posters about their opinion on whose argumentation has been more sound. Hey, folks, want to chime in?
    @MayCaesar ;It is irrelevant whether it is a "heap of rubbish"

It is 100% relevant as you very well know as I very clearly explained and reasoned. Just because you said it isn’t doesn’t make it irrelevant especially since your argument about it was wrong. For the 3rd time now E Bay is not the market. Your book is way out and wrong for saying that a $50 ring is not cheap and your refutal of the definition of free lunch was wrong. Your hole argument was completely floored and wrong all the way through and your still carrying on about the same things over and over. How about saying something correct for once like I’m sorry Barnardot for being so evasive and repetitive but I am a confirmed cheap skate and the crap that I believe is all I want to know. 

You can copy and paste that bit for your reply if you like but you probably will find that hard to do on a worthless peace of 3rd world junk.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

You seem to think making up nonsense is somehow  debating its not .

I've never seen you even attempt to debate and your latest rants sadly suggest this will not change in the future.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

B is  making a fool of himself and  amusingly playing the victim card , if this were a boxing match his seconds would have thrown the towel in after the first exchange
    @Dee ;You seem to think making up nonsense is somehow  debating its not .
    Not at all I throughly agree with you.
    For example making up nonsense about some one not paying taxes is somehow  debating its not
    For example making up nonsense about some ones partner being a ho is somehow  debating its not
    For example making up nonsense about some ones partner not paying off a loan is somehow  debating its not
    For example making up nonsense about some one buying airs made by slave labor is somehow  debating its not
    For example making up nonsense about some thing being more than 50% cheaper is somehow  debating its not
    For example making up nonsense about doctors saying that doctors say people on the street no more about psychology than psychologists is somehow  debating its not
    For example making up nonsense about a wesite that has evidence but is really a money fraud and phishing scam and the doctors dont exist is somehow  debating its not

There are hundreds more examples like that and worse from where I got those But its just that your best mate Julius wont be able to read them on his Toys R Us 3rd world computer because the page would take to long to load and it would cost him a lot any way. 
     And any way you would be to busy getting your new credit cards after the old ones magnetic strips got damaged by the ethelyne from the cheap plastic wallet they were in.

@Barnardot

You must keep a notebook with all your daily ever growing list of  complaints in it.

I can imagine you hiding behind the curtains in your home waiting to spy on your neighbours and report any imagined infringement that hurts your delicate sensibilities.
    Barnardot said:
    @MayCaesar ;It is irrelevant whether it is a "heap of rubbish"

It is 100% relevant as you very well know as I very clearly explained and reasoned. Just because you said it isn’t doesn’t make it irrelevant especially since your argument about it was wrong. For the 3rd time now E Bay is not the market. Your book is way out and wrong for saying that a $50 ring is not cheap and your refutal of the definition of free lunch was wrong. Your hole argument was completely floored and wrong all the way through and your still carrying on about the same things over and over. How about saying something correct for once like I’m sorry Barnardot for being so evasive and repetitive but I am a confirmed cheap skate and the crap that I believe is all I want to know. 

You can copy and paste that bit for your reply if you like but you probably will find that hard to do on a worthless peace of 3rd world junk.

Oh, we are moving on to new stories now? The laptop in question is an HP laptop, which is an American company, so it by definition is not "a worthless peace of 3rd world junk". It was worth $1,200 on the market, which is more than $0.

1200 is more than 0, buddy. I will repeat: 1200 is more than 0. More. Mass. >.

Your theory: "You get what you pay for".
    Reality: I paid $0 and got $1200 worth of market value.

Explain this one. I am waiting with bated breath.
    @MayCaesar ;I will repeat

I know you will and so far this is the 4th repeat and I have clearly answered 3 times as you very well know.

Now quit the repetitive crap and pretending to be dum  and trying to make out that I didn't address your totally ridiculous lack of logic.

Jesus bleeding Christ haven't I sutterly intimated to you and Bully Boy before that you seriously need to learn how to debate instead of mass debating all the time. Its not a good look just repeating the same stuff over and over.

It just goes to show that cheep skates will go to any lengths to justify there cheep skate ways. I bet that I bet that all your friends must be getting tyred of you sounding like a bird all the time going cheep cheep cheep cheep continuously :)

@Barnardot

I will keep repeating it until you address it. A $1,200 laptop obtained for $0 when your theory is "You get what you pay for" - explain that.
    @MayCaesar ;will keep repeating it until you address it. A $1,200 laptop obtained for $0 when your theory is "You get what you pay for" - explain that.

That’s real funny.

I remember when we were kids and our mom and dad would drive us to Little Beaver holiday camp. It was the best. So my bother would say like are we there yet. Then mom would say well when we pass oak ridge which is just on our right now we will be 100 miles away so we will be there in precisely 2 and a half hours. Then he would of say 5 minutes later Hay are we there yet . And mom would say no deer were exactly 2 hours and 25 minutes away. And then 5 minutes later he would say again 5 minutes after that Hay are we there yet and mom would say no not yet but by my calculations we will be there in 2 hours and 20 minutes. 

Then my brother would say after an other 5 minutes Hay are we there yet and mom would say and mom would say no but in fact we will be there in 2 hours and 15 minutes. Then 5 minutes after that he would say Hay are we there yet and mom would say well we are only 2 hours and 10 minutes away which is dead accurate because I used the facts of what the odd meter reads. 

Then I remember my dad slamming on the breaks and said listen here meet head that’s 5 times and if you ask that 1 more time then I’m going to clip your ears and you can walk there. 

Any way the next year my brother didn’t play that trick any more because he grew up.

Now the real question is do you want a clip a round the ears?

Oh shite i forgot that you probably won’t be able to read this page because your obsolete peace of a toy that has cost you $6 k will time out before you finish downloading it. Oh well I guess that thats why cheap skates will never know.
    Barnardot said:
    @MayCaesar ;will keep repeating it until you address it. A $1,200 laptop obtained for $0 when your theory is "You get what you pay for" - explain that.

That’s real funny.

I remember when we were kids and our mom and dad would drive us to Little Beaver holiday camp. It was the best. So my bother would say like are we there yet. Then mom would say well when we pass oak ridge which is just on our right now we will be 100 miles away so we will be there in precisely 2 and a half hours. Then he would of say 5 minutes later Hay are we there yet . And mom would say no deer were exactly 2 hours and 25 minutes away. And then 5 minutes later he would say again 5 minutes after that Hay are we there yet and mom would say no not yet but by my calculations we will be there in 2 hours and 20 minutes. 

Then my brother would say after an other 5 minutes Hay are we there yet and mom would say and mom would say no but in fact we will be there in 2 hours and 15 minutes. Then 5 minutes after that he would say Hay are we there yet and mom would say well we are only 2 hours and 10 minutes away which is dead accurate because I used the facts of what the odd meter reads. 

Then I remember my dad slamming on the breaks and said listen here meet head that’s 5 times and if you ask that 1 more time then I’m going to clip your ears and you can walk there. 

Any way the next year my brother didn’t play that trick any more because he grew up.

Now the real question is do you want a clip a round the ears?

This is a little nice essay, but you must have sent it to the wrong person for it absolutely does not address my question. The question still stands.

Like I said, I am not going to relent, buddy. You have a choice: whether to drive yourself crazy with these endless explosions of emotions, to ignore my comments completely - or to be a man with a spine and take the challenge head-on.
    Dee
    @MayCaesar I did answer 5 times and I reported you for trolling and intimidatio
    You belong in a nit house.
    Now get off this site.
    Barnardot said:
    @MayCaesar I did answer 5 times and I reported you for trolling and intimidatio
    You belong in a nit house.
    Now get off this site.
    Reporting me might not have been wise, given that you followed it with a message like this. But I think we are getting somewhere: out of the three choices I mentioned before, it appears that you made the first one.

I am still waiting patiently for you to explain the apparent contradiction between your theory and the observation I made. I will not relent.