frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Why is Jesus infinitely superior to the god of Atheism, Satan, concerning societal sustainability?

13»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 169 Pts   -   edited February 24
    @21CenturyIconoclast ; @Factfinder ; @ZeusAres42 Why do you begin so well with the New Covenant and Jesus then ask an irrelevant question that pertains to Israel, under the Law Covenant, exclusively? I am a Christian, saved by faith in Jesus as my Messiah...I am NOT under the Law Covenant given solely to Israel's children and those who sought the protective benefits of that Theocracy (Romans 6:14; 2 Corinthians 3).

These people that were offered as slaves were the refuse, exiles, survivors, of war...they were completely destitute, starving, and subject to capture, abuse, rape, murder, by pagan tribes that inundated the area...taking these homeless, starving, indigent, men-women-children/families into the protective confines of Israel's Theocracy literally saved their lives, put a shelter over their head, food in their stomach and some form of self-worth and dignity and respect. Jesus offers the same benefits for those who are slaves to sin as Jesus died for them and offers them forgiveness and eternal life when they trust in Him as Messiah...can you see parallel and the foreshadowing of Messiah in the mercy of Elohim and these slaves?

• @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY, THE NUMBER ONE BIBLE FOOL OF THIS RELIGION FORUM, BAR NONE,

ANOTHER BIBLE QUOTE OF YOURS:
     " ..... who confirmed to me that what I understood from evidence in Nature culminates in the person of Messiah Jesus ......"

HELLO?!  Jesus was  NOT the Messiah because he was NOT born from the lineage of King David as the Bible so specifically states he had to do!

Rickey, you are once again guilty of Jesus' inspired words herewith: Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures." (Matthew 22:29). 

Can you tell us in what you owe your outright BIBLE STUPIDITY too?  LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN AS BIBLE DUMB AS "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" WILL EMBARRASSINGLY BE ...?

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 169 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY, THE NUMBER ONE BIBLE FOOL OF THIS RELIGION FORUM, BAR NONE,

ANOTHER BIBLE QUOTE OF YOURS:
     " ..... who confirmed to me that what I understood from evidence in Nature culminates in the person of Messiah Jesus ......"

HELLO?!  Jesus was  NOT the Messiah because he was NOT born from the lineage of King David as the Bible so specifically states he had to do!

Rickey, you are once again guilty of Jesus' inspired words herewith: Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures." (Matthew 22:29). 

Can you tell us in what you owe your outright BIBLE STUPIDITY too?  LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN AS BIBLE DUMB AS "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" WILL EMBARRASSINGLY BE ...?

The Genealogy of Jesus Christ (Gospel of Luke, Chapter 3)

23 Jesus, when he began his ministry, was about thirty years of age, being the son (as was supposed) of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, the son of Melchi, the son of Jannai, the son of Joseph, 25 the son of Mattathias, the son of Amos, the son of Nahum, the son of Esli, the son of Naggai, 26 the son of Maath, the son of Mattathias, the son of Semein, the son of Josech, the son of Joda, 27 the son of Joanan, the son of Rhesa, the son of Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel,[e] the son of Neri, 28 the son of Melchi, the son of Addi, the son of Cosam, the son of Elmadam, the son of Er, 29 the son of Joshua, the son of Eliezer, the son of Jorim, the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, 30 the son of Simeon, the son of Judah, the son of Joseph, the son of Jonam, the son of Eliakim, 31 the son of Melea, the son of Menna, the son of Mattatha, +++++++the son of Nathan, the son of David, 32 the son of Jesse, the son of Obed, the son of Boaz, the son of Sala, the son of Nahshon, 33 the son of Amminadab, the son of Admin, the son of Arni, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah, 34 the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor, 35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah, 36 the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech, 37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalaleel, the son of Cainan, 38 the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.  Gospel of Luke, Chapter 3

The Genealogy of Jesus Christ  (Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 1)

1 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2 Abraham was the father of Isaac, and Isaac the father of Jacob, and Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers, 3 and Judah the father of Perez and Zerah by Tamar, and Perez the father of Hezron, and Hezron the father of Ram,[a] 4 and Ram the father of Amminadab, and Amminadab the father of Nahshon, and Nahshon the father of Salmon, 5 and Salmon the father of Boaz by Rahab, and Boaz the father of Obed by Ruth, and Obed the father of Jesse, 6 ++++++and Jesse the father of David the king.

+++++++++And David was the father of Solomon by the wife of Uriah, 7 and Solomon the father of Rehoboam, and Rehoboam the father of Abijah, and Abijah the father of Asaph,[b] 8 and Asaph the father of Jehoshaphat, and Jehoshaphat the father of Joram, and Joram the father of Uzziah, 9 and Uzziah the father of Jotham, and Jotham the father of Ahaz, and Ahaz the father of Hezekiah, 10 and Hezekiah the father of Manasseh, and Manasseh the father of Amos,[c] and Amos the father of Josiah, 11 and Josiah the father of Jechoniah and his brothers, at the time of the deportation to Babylon.

12 And after the deportation to Babylon: Jechoniah was the father of Shealtiel,[d] and Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel, 13 and Zerubbabel the father of Abiud, and Abiud the father of Eliakim, and Eliakim the father of Azor, 14 and Azor the father of Zadok, and Zadok the father of Achim, and Achim the father of Eliud, 15 and Eliud the father of Eleazar, and Eleazar the father of Matthan, and Matthan the father of Jacob, 16 and Jacob the father of Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom Jesus was born, who is called Christ.

17 So all the generations from Abraham to David were fourteen generations, and from David to the deportation to Babylon fourteen generations, and from the deportation to Babylon to the Christ fourteen generations.

Luke 18:38-41 English Standard Version 2016 (ESV)And he cried out, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” And those who were in front rebuked him, telling him to be silent. But he cried out all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!” And Jesus stopped and commanded him to be brought to him. And when he came near, he asked him, “What do you want me to do for you?” He said, “Lord, let me recover my sight.”

16 Jesus said to her, “Go, call your husband, and come here.” 17 The woman answered him, “I have no husband.” Jesus said to her, “You are right in saying, ‘I have no husband’; 18 for you have had five husbands, and the one you now have is not your husband. What you have said is true.” 19 The woman said to him, “Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. 20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you say that in Jerusalem is the place where people ought to worship.” 21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. 24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” 25 The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things.” 26 Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am he.”  John 4

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 185 Pts   -   edited February 27
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEYHOLTSCLAW THE NUMBER ONE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL UPON THIS RELIGION FORUM, BAR NONE,

“You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.” (Ephesians 6:5-8)

YOUR PATHETIC AND BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE RELATIVE TO EPHESIANS 6:5-8 ABOVE THAT I PRESENTED TO YOU ABOVE:  “I am a Christian, saved by faith in Jesus as my Messiah...I am NOT under the Law Covenant given solely to Israel's children and those who sought the protective benefits of that Theocracy (Romans 6:14; 2 Corinthians 3).https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175709/#Comment_175709

WRONG BIBLE FOOL!!! 

You are NOT a Christian, because at best, you are a “pseudo-christian” because you DO NOT follow ALL of the Bible’s propositions under Jesus’ name! Understood?!

AGAIN, Jesus is NOT, I repeat, is NOT the Messiah for obvious biblical reasoning that you have yet to find and understand, BIBLE DUNCE!

The Ephesians 6:6-8 verse is within the NEW TESTAMENT under Jesus’ total doctrine that you are to follow, ESPECIALLY since Jesus wrote the SLAVERY VERSE to begin with (2 Peter 1:20-21) GET IT? Huh?

DO NOT BE A BIBLE FOOL AGAIN by saying that you are not under the law covenant of Israel because you are to follow ALL OF THE BIBLE IN JESUS’ NAME in the Old and New Testaments, as the following verses so state:  

“And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God.” (Luke 4:4) 

EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5) 

GUESS WHAT RICKEY, "JESUS" SUBSTANTIATES SLAVERY IN TALKING TO PETER SPECIFICALLY WHERE JESUS STATES THAT YOU CAN "BEAT SERVANTS," AKA, SLAVES!!!!!:

JESUS SAID:  “That servant who knows his master’s will but does not get ready or follow his instructions WILL BE BEATEN WITH MANY BLOWS But the one who unknowingly does things worthy of punishment WILL BE BEATEN WITH FEW BLOWS. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and from him who has been entrusted with much, even more will be demanded.”  ( Luke 12:47-48)

Therefore, Jesus says pseudo-christians like YOU CAN OWN SLAVES AND BEAT THEM if need be, understood BIBLE FOOL RICKEY?!

YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY IS EXCUSED FOR NOW …………

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 185 Pts   -   edited February 27
    @Factfinder

To prevent you from being more of a Bible FOOL, I suggest that you copy and paste my posts to the Bible DUNCE "RickeyHoltsclaw" to put in your quiver for the future on certain topics, because you are totally NOT prepared in this Religion Forum as easily shown at this time!!! 

The following links continue to HAUNT AND EMBARRASS YOU because you cannot address the passages that I have given to you like you said you would in your direct quote to me as shown, and the FACT that you are giving our Atheism a bad name by not following through on your promise to do so in your said quote!!!
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175912/#Comment_175912
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175913/#Comment_175913

Place your once again EXCUSE in front of the membership to RUN AWAY from the above links here; BEGIN:

• FactfinderFactfinder 877 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEYHOLTSCLAW THE NUMBER ONE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL UPON THIS RELIGION FORUM, BAR NONE,

“You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.” (Ephesians 6:5-8)

YOUR PATHETIC AND BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE RELATIVE TO EPHESIANS 6:5-8 ABOVE THAT I PRESENTED TO YOU ABOVE:  “I am a Christian, saved by faith in Jesus as my Messiah...I am NOT under the Law Covenant given solely to Israel's children and those who sought the protective benefits of that Theocracy (Romans 6:14; 2 Corinthians 3).https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175709/#Comment_175709

WRONG BIBLE FOOL!!! 

You are NOT a Christian, because at best, you are a “pseudo-christian” because you DO NOT follow ALL of the Bible’s propositions under Jesus’ name! Understood?!

AGAIN, Jesus is NOT, I repeat, is NOT the Messiah for obvious biblical reasoning that you have yet to find and understand, BIBLE DUNCE!

The Ephesians 6:6-8 verse is within the NEW TESTAMENT under Jesus’ total doctrine that you are to follow, ESPECIALLY since Jesus wrote the SLAVERY VERSE to begin with (2 Peter 1:20-21) GET IT? Huh?

DO NOT BE A BIBLE FOOL AGAIN by saying that you are not under the law covenant of Israel because you are to follow ALL OF THE BIBLE IN JESUS’ NAME in the Old and New Testaments, as the following verses so state:  

“And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God.” (Luke 4:4) 

EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5) 

GUESS WHAT RICKEY, "JESUS" SUBSTANTIATES SLAVERY IN TALKING TO PETER SPECIFICALLY WHERE JESUS STATES THAT YOU CAN "BEAT SERVANTS," AKA, SLAVES!!!!!:

JESUS SAID:  “That servant who knows his master’s will but does not get ready or follow his instructions WILL BE BEATEN WITH MANY BLOWS But the one who unknowingly does things worthy of punishment WILL BE BEATEN WITH FEW BLOWS. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and from him who has been entrusted with much, even more will be demanded.”  ( Luke 12:47-48)

Therefore, Jesus says pseudo-christians like YOU CAN OWN SLAVES AND BEAT THEM if need be, understood BIBLE FOOL RICKEY?!

@21CenturyIconoclast ;  Would you had rather these children and women be left to starve and die in the elements of areas ravaged by war or be taken in as indentured servants and given sustenance and shelter within the protective confines of Israel's theocracy?
    21CenturyIconoclast
  • @Factfinder

YOUR ONCE AGAIN QUOTE WHERE YOU DIG YOUR HOLE DEEPER AND DEEPER REGARDING THE "FACT" THAT YOU ARE DOING WHAT YOU SAY MYSELF IS TO DO, LOL!!!:  Learn reading comprehension, 21clown https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175410/#Comment_175410

++++++++  FACTFINDERS NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian relative to my Bible passages that are given to him:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067  ++++++++

YES, THAT IS THE POINT FOR YOU, whereas YOU are to try and follow through with READING COMPREHENSION to the Bible verses I have given you that explicitly show that one has to be a JEW to be a Christian,  where you comically say they don't as your NUMBER ONE QUOTE ABOVE STATES, and that you CONTINUE TO RUN AWAY FROM!  GET IT BIBLE FOOL ATHEIST????!!!!

To other Atheists within this Religion Forum, I am truly sad that "Factfinder," as an assumed Atheist, does not follow what he preaches as shown above, in turn, he is giving Atheism a bad rap in not following through with his verbatim number one quote above.

@21CenturyIconoclast

Learn reading comprehension, 21clown https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175410/#Comment_175410

To other Atheists within this Religion Forum, I am truly sad that  "21CenturyIconoclast," as an assumed Atheist, does not follow what he preaches as shown above, in turn, he is giving Atheism a bad rap in continuing to be b*tt hurt and humiliated so bad. How many non jew christians are walking around today, clown?
  • @RickeyHoltsclaw

WRONG BIBLE FOOL!!! 

@21CenturyIconoclast ;  Would you had rather these children and women be left to starve and die in the elements of areas ravaged by war or be taken in as indentured servants and given sustenance and shelter within the protective confines of Israel's theocracy?

Your feeble non sequitur response to SLAVERY being accepted by your primitive faith of Christianity, AND, that Jesus said it was okay to BEAT YOUR SLAVES, is sad indeed, where you DID NOT address these aforementioned biblical axioms, BUT TO ONLY RUN AWAY FROM THEM AS SHOWN!!!!

Now, take off your pointed aluminum hat and tell the membership in what you think that your Christianity BIBLICALLY ACCEPTS SLAVERY TODAY, and that Jesus says you can BEAT YOUR SLAVES HARSHLY!!! 

BEGIN:

@RickeyHoltsclaw

WRONG BIBLE FOOL!!! 

Your feeble non sequitur response to SLAVERY being accepted by your primitive faith of Christianity, AND, that Jesus said it was okay to BEAT YOUR SLAVES, is sad indeed, where you DID NOT address these aforementioned biblical axioms, BUT TO ONLY RUN AWAY FROM THEM AS SHOWN!!!!

Now, take off your pointed aluminum hat and tell the membership in what you think that your Christianity BIBLICALLY ACCEPTS SLAVERY TODAY, and that Jesus says you can BEAT YOUR SLAVES HARSHLY!!! 

BEGIN:

21CenturyIconoclast 

1) What prepositions of Jesus do I not follow?

2) Jesus never commanded anything to me concerning slaves.

3) Paul gives a command to slave owners to be kind to the slaves as they too, the slave owners, have a Master in Heaven...and a man reaps what he sows.

• GiantManGiantMan 43 Pts   -  
    @GiantMan

Since when is your name @RickeyHoltsclaw? And I never claimed such a thing. 

• @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY, please don't be as BIBLE DUMB as FACTFINDER in having ZERO reading comprehension all the time, okay?!!!

YOUR PITIFUL QUOTES BELOW AT YOUR EXPENSE ONCE AGAIN:
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176024/#Comment_176024

1) "What prepositions of Jesus do I not follow?"

HELLO?
     As shown in my post in question, YOU DO NOT follow the Bible FACT that you can own slaves as none other than Jesus' words proffered, AND, that you can BEAT THEM harshly if need be like Jesus said!  Therefore, do you blatantly go against Jesus if you do not own slaves in the 21st Century as shown in the NEW TESTAMENT verse below?

“YOU MAY PURCHASE male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. YOU MAY ALSO PURCHASE THE CHILDREN of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.” (Ephesians 6:5-8)

YOUR ANSWER IS:  

2) "Jesus never commanded anything to me concerning slaves." 

WRONG AGAIN BIBLE FOOL!  What part of the following passage SPOKEN BY JESUS don't you understand?

“And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God.” (Luke 4:4) 

The "EVERY WORD OF GOD" precludes that the Ephesians 6:5-8 verse shown above, that Jesus inspired in the first place as god (1 Thessalonians 2:13) should be followed today in the 21st century, GET IT?  Therefore, AGAIN, how many slaves and slave children do you own?

YOUR ANSWER IS: 

3) "Paul gives a command to slave owners to be kind to the slaves as they too, the slave owners, have a Master in Heaven...and a man reaps what he sows." 

Screw it what Paul says about slaves, what is tantamount is the FACT IN WHAT JESUS YOUR SERIAL KILLER GOD SAYS ABOUT SLAVES HEREWITH: 

JESUS SAID:  “That servant who knows his master’s will but does not get ready or follow his instructions WILL BE BEATEN WITH MANY BLOWS But the one who unknowingly does things worthy of punishment WILL BE BEATEN WITH FEW BLOWS. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and from him who has been entrusted with much, even more will be demanded.”  ( Luke 12:47-48)

Are you comfortable about Jesus in the FACT that when owning slaves, Jesus says you can BEAT THEM WITH MANY BLOWS?

YOUR ANSWER IS: 

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 185 Pts   -   edited February 29
    @Factfinder

YOUR "COPY CAT POST" OF MY MATERIAL, BECAUSE YOU CANNOT COME UP WITH YOUR OWN, LOL!!!!!!:  "To other Atheists within this Religion Forum, I am truly sad that  "21CenturyIconoclast," as an assumed Atheist, does not follow what he preaches as shown above, in turn, he is giving Atheism a bad rap in continuing to be b*tt hurt and humiliated so bad. How many non jew christians are walking around today, clown?"https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176021/#Comment_176021

As shown above, the BIBLE INEPT FACTFINDER had to blatantly COPY may statement  as within my post herewith:https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176020/#Comment_176020

What did we expect from an illiterate pseudo-atheist like FACTFINDER in the first place, where he has to outright COPY my material to make him look smarter than he truly is! Priceless admittance by FACTFINDER of his outright "Not Ready for Prime Time" in this Religion Forum,  LOL!

++++++++++++++++++    FACTFINDER, as a given, you do not have the sense to feel embarrassed in front of the membership in being so GAWD-DAMNED BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED as I have easily shown you to be! Therefore, take the statements that I have made in this post, and use them for yourself once again TO PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT that your feeble intellect cannot "think" of any of your own statements to make in this forum, other than to COPY OTHER MEMBERS STATEMENTS in your embarrassing behalf! LOL!  ++++++++++++++++++

NEXT PSEUDO ATHEIST LIKE "FACTFINDER" THAT CANNOT THINK ON HIS OWN STATEMENTS TO MAKE, OTHER THAN TO USE OTHER MEMBERS STATEMENTS TO "TRY" AND MAKE HIM LOOK SMARTER THAN HE IS, WILL BE ..............?

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 185 Pts   -   edited February 29
    @Factfinder

Uh, since you have to COPY AND PASTE my material as specifically shown in the link above to make you look smarter than you truly are, then in addition, start copying my JUDEO-Christian Bible material that I give the EQUAL BIBLE DUNCE LIKE YOU, RICKEYHOLTSCLAW, to also make you look smarter "biblically"where you had absolutely NO IDEA where these biblical axioms existed in the first place!  Now, be a good boy and follow my instructions, Okay?  

Oh, BTW, when you have to COPY other members material, and to save what face you have left in this Religion Forum, you DO NOT have to credit the members material, in this way, it will be facetiously your own material to not embarrass you any further, GET IT BIBLE FOOL?  LOL! 

NEXT MEMBER OF THIS RELIGION FORUM THAT WILL ALLOW "FACTFINDER" TO COPY THEIR MATERIAL AND STATEMENTS TO MAKE HIM LOOK SMARTER THAN HE TRULY IS, WILL BE ...........?

@21CenturyIconoclast

Uh, since you have to COPY AND PASTE my material as specifically shown in the link above to make you look smarter than you truly are, then in addition, start copying my JUDEO-Christian Bible material that I give the EQUAL BIBLE DUNCE LIKE YOU, RICKEYHOLTSCLAW, to also make you look smarter "biblically"where you had absolutely NO IDEA where these biblical axioms existed in the first place!  Now, be a good boy and follow my instructions, Okay?  

LOL, We're both kicking your b*tt and smearing your face in the crap you spew. Throw your tantrums, stalk, scream repeated mindless babbling stupendous nonsense till you're blue in the face, you'll still be dumb as a rock.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY, please don't be as BIBLE DUMB as FACTFINDER in having ZERO reading comprehension all the time, okay?!!!

YOUR PITIFUL QUOTES BELOW AT YOUR EXPENSE ONCE AGAIN:
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176024/#Comment_176024

1) "What prepositions of Jesus do I not follow?"

HELLO?
     As shown in my post in question, YOU DO NOT follow the Bible FACT that you can own slaves as none other than Jesus' words proffered, AND, that you can BEAT THEM harshly if need be like Jesus said!  Therefore, do you blatantly go against Jesus if you do not own slaves in the 21st Century as shown in the NEW TESTAMENT verse below?

“YOU MAY PURCHASE male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. YOU MAY ALSO PURCHASE THE CHILDREN of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.” (Ephesians 6:5-8)

YOUR ANSWER IS:  

2) "Jesus never commanded anything to me concerning slaves." 

WRONG AGAIN BIBLE FOOL!  What part of the following passage SPOKEN BY JESUS don't you understand?

“And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God.” (Luke 4:4) 

The "EVERY WORD OF GOD" precludes that the Ephesians 6:5-8 verse shown above, that Jesus inspired in the first place as god (1 Thessalonians 2:13) should be followed today in the 21st century, GET IT?  Therefore, AGAIN, how many slaves and slave children do you own?

YOUR ANSWER IS: 

3) "Paul gives a command to slave owners to be kind to the slaves as they too, the slave owners, have a Master in Heaven...and a man reaps what he sows." 

Screw it what Paul says about slaves, what is tantamount is the FACT IN WHAT JESUS YOUR SERIAL KILLER GOD SAYS ABOUT SLAVES HEREWITH: 

JESUS SAID:  “That servant who knows his master’s will but does not get ready or follow his instructions WILL BE BEATEN WITH MANY BLOWS But the one who unknowingly does things worthy of punishment WILL BE BEATEN WITH FEW BLOWS. From everyone who has been given much, much will be required; and from him who has been entrusted with much, even more will be demanded.”  ( Luke 12:47-48)

Are you comfortable about Jesus in the FACT that when owning slaves, Jesus says you can BEAT THEM WITH MANY BLOWS?

YOUR ANSWER IS: 

21CenturyIconoclast   @Factfinder

1) Jesus never taught me anything concerning slaves only that I was a slave to sin before I trusted in Him as my Messiah and whoever Messiah frees is free indeed (John 8:36).... but the Holy Spirit teaches me that when one places their faith in Jesus as Messiah, there is neither Jew nor Greek, male nor female, slave nor free man...we are all one in Jesus as Messiah (Galatians 3:28).

2) Jesus never taught me anything about slaves...I've never owned a slave...nor do I intend too. It is YOU that is a slave to your flesh and Satan (John 8:44).

3) Slavery has been a institution among men subsequent the Adamic generation...it remains an institution around various parts of the World...Paul simply warned slave masters in the Roman Empire that they too have a Master and should treat their slaves with respect and kindness. So what?

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 185 Pts   -   edited March 1
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR QUOTE THAT CONTRADICTS JESUS REGARDING SLAVES!!!!:  "but the Holy Spirit teaches me that when one places their faith in Jesus as Messiah, there is neither Jew nor Greek, male nor female, slave nor free man...we are all one in Jesus as Messiah (Galatians 3:28). 

WHAT?!  You have the audacity to go directly against Jesus' TRUE WORDS where he says that SLAVES CAN BE OWNED, AND BEATEN, where you say there is "neither slave nor free man" that blatantly contradicts Jesus in Luke 12:47-48!  THEREFORE, ARE YOU CALLING JESUS A IN YOU COMMITTING THE UNPARDONABLE SIN?!  BLASPHEME!

YOUR ANSWER IS: 

REGARDING THE BIBLE FOOL "FACTFINDER"

RICKEY,
    even though I do not agree with your primitive Bronze and Iron Age Christianity, at least you "follow through" and respond to every post that I have made to you, whereas the Bible inept "FACTFINDER" cannot do this simple act, other than to RUN AWAY from his Bible mindedness as shown in this link: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176171/#Comment_176171 

Good for you RICKEY, whereas FACTFINDER in being a little scared "wussy boy" should take lessons from you in how NOT to runaway from disturbing Bible verses like he had to do in the link above!

@21CenturyIconoclast

YOUR QUOTE THAT CONTRADICTS JESUS REGARDING SLAVES!!!!:  "but the Holy Spirit teaches me that when one places their faith in Jesus as Messiah, there is neither Jew nor Greek, male nor female, slave nor free man...we are all one in Jesus as Messiah (Galatians 3:28). 

There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus.”

Look century, biblically, gentiles and jews are both the same in Christianity! Gentile and jews both Christians in the Christian bible. Imagine that. LOL
    @21CenturyIconoclast ; @Factfinder ;  You're both demonically persuaded atheistic loons.
    RickeyHoltsclaw said: @21CenturyIconoclast ; @Factfinder You're both demonically persuaded atheistic loons. @RickeyHoltsclaw

Says the ricky, who abused minorities regularly while wearing a badge. Proudly, even boasted. Ricky, why do you hate people smarter than you?
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Subsequent 31-years serving in Houston's Police Department in uniform, having policed some of the most violent and perverse neighborhoods in the United States, I can honestly say that 99% of the horror I interceded in, incarcerated, charged, testified against, were NOT those who possessed an abiding faith in Jesus Christ and conducted their life and raised their family respecting Christian principles/Biblical edicts.

Having to intercede in the lives of the demonically possessed/mentally-spiritually ill, being forced to use deadly force against the unfathomable evil in American society while struggling with same in vomit and bloodshed and being required injections with vaccines against disease due bites and fights with these demonic hoards, diseases ranging from hepatitis to the Bubonic Plague, handling the death and horror and unconscionable filth ...I can testify that our American society would be an infinitely healthier society if the overwhelming majority honored our Creator, Jesus Christ, by faith and lived and walked by the indwelling Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13-14) and we trained our children in the ways of Biblical precepts and infused mores, norms, values, that under girded a sustainable and profitable and loving society through the Biblical family and neighbors and a government that loved each other and honored our Nation founded upon Biblical values and laws patterned after those Biblical values.

Your hubris attitude towards those you're sworn to protect is appalling. You brag about intruding in peoples lives because you hate them. Wish you were a cop in my neighborhood. Would have saved a lot of people grief. 

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 169 Pts   -   edited March 7
    RickeyHoltsclaw said: @21CenturyIconoclast ; @Factfinder You're both demonically persuaded atheistic loons. @RickeyHoltsclaw

Says the ricky, who abused minorities regularly while wearing a badge. Proudly, even boasted. Ricky, why do you hate people smarter than you?

@Factfinder ;  You're not only looney...you're a li-ar...but that's par for course considering your father (John 8:44).