frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is Christianity a copy cat religion?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 965 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

My TRUTH is forever preserved...you are representative of a destructive, un-American, faction that is polluting and defiling the America I love and grew-up in.

Your truth is the same as your imaginary friend, irrelevant.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast ; @ChewingTinFoil, There is but ONE-Creator to Whom you will give an account for your life lived within the Realm of Time. The suggestion that there were other "gods" before Jesus is simply proof that humanity is fully aware of our Creator's existence and groped and searched for Him in things and created things before He fully revealed Himself in Scripture...if you deny Jesus as your Creator, Elohim, He will deny you.

@Factfinder ; My Truth is that of my Lord Jesus...a Truth that will confront you like an angry fist at your Judgment-adjudication.

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 209 Pts   -   edited May 17
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY, the number one Bible Fool of this Religion Forum, bar none,

YOUR MISGUIDED QUOTE AGAIN REGARDING YOUR SERIAL KILLER JESUS AS GOD:  “The suggestion that there were other "gods" before Jesus is simply proof that humanity is fully aware of our Creator's existence ….”https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/180843/#Comment_180843

The “Suggestion” that there were other gods before Jesus, IS A FACT and not a suggestion as shown in my extensive list in the post in question of many primitive gods shown, that you try so hard to weasel out of this historical fact!

Therefore, why did you pick Jesus as your god on the list that I provided, over Yahweh, Allah, Zeus, Osiris, Minerva, et al?  How do you know that you have the correct god? The irony is, that if you lived in Saudi Arabia, you would be worshiping Allah God, GET IT BIBLE FOOL?  

Then to make matters worse for you, then you quote this following verse slapping Jesus in the face!:  

"Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven.  But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.” (Matthew 10:32-33)

The bold type in the verse above shows that Jesus is the “Son of God” because Jesus mentions his “father” in heaven, whereas, JESUS IS GOD in the first place, so how dare you bring this verse to the forefront in slapping Jesus’ face showing this outright contradiction!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE ...."RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" .... THAT THINKS HE PICKED THE CORRECT GOD, AND WHERE RICKY DISPARAGES JESUS AS SHOWN IN THIS POST, WILL BE ....?

@21CenturyIconoclast ; Jesus created YOU...Jesus is the Creator of life and He is free to do with His creation as He sees fit. You are dying by the second in your sin and even though Jesus offers you an alternative to this death and the second death that awaits you in Hell, you continue to mock and ridicule in your arrogance and foolishness via atheism. You will certainly reap what you're sowing, daily. Jesus is Elohim the Son; The Father is Elohim, the Father; the Holy Spirit is Elohim, the Spirit and these three are One-Elohim yet they possess individuality in will and purpose, responsibility, in Time...you have chosen to be a horrible person.

@21CenturyIconoclast ; Jesus created YOU...Jesus is the Creator of life and He is free to do with His creation as He sees fit. You are dying by the second in your sin and even though Jesus offers you an alternative to this death and the second death that awaits you in Hell, you continue to mock and ridicule in your arrogance and foolishness via atheism. You will certainly reap what you're sowing, daily. Jesus is Elohim the Son; The Father is Elohim, the Father; the Holy Spirit is Elohim, the Spirit and these three are One-Elohim yet they possess individuality in will and purpose, responsibility, in Time...you have chosen to be a horrible person.

You've chosen to be a horrible person. You continue to mock and ridicule in your arrogance and foolishness via Christianity. Hell awaits you for your betrayal. 
    @Factfinder ; No, Hell does await me as Jesus is my Messiah by faith and the Holy Spirit is my Guarantor of New Covenant relationship with the Father; it is YOU that is dying in Hell in your atheism.

@Factfinder ; No, Hell does await me as Jesus is my Messiah by faith and the Holy Spirit is my Guarantor of New Covenant relationship with the Father; it is YOU that is dying in Hell in your atheism.

I know hell awaits you, no need to repeat my truthful remark. You just said hell awaits you, but you do love to reveal in self willed ignorance. You have no messiah, just an empty cranium.
    @Factfinder ; Yes, Hell awaits the one who denies the forgiveness of sin only offered by and through Jesus as Messiah.

@Factfinder ; Yes, Hell awaits the one who denies the forgiveness of sin only offered by and through Jesus as Messiah.

You said hell awaits you so you're admitting you hate the concept of god but love your hubris attitude in your faith while displaying your self willed stupidity and bigotry.
    @Factfinder ; I love Jesus...He is my Life and reason for being....it's troubling you don't understand this.

@Factfinder ; I love Jesus...He is my Life and reason for being....it's troubling you don't understand this.

I understand that you think so. But you're hostile self willed bigotry reflects mindlessness and hate.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited May 17
    @Factfinder ; I tell you the Truth void buffers and WOKE feelings and you can't handle the Truth because you're a frightened atheist who is dying in Hell and knows this though you fight against it for the sake of your pride and narcissism. Jesus as your Messiah is your only Hope.

@Factfinder ; I tell you the Truth void buffers and WOKE feelings and you can't handle the Truth because you're a frightened atheist who is dying in Hell and knows this though you fight against it for the sake of your pride and narcissism. Jesus as your Messiah is your only Hope.

You preach what you believe despite any truths exists. You can't handle the fact I'm a conservative and despise the woke movement for the insanity that it reflects. Yet I need no god to tell me that just like I don't need one for substantial set of morals. I do not kill because I see it as wrong, not because a book says it is. Your own pride out weighs your faith yet you are blinded by dogma so you can't see the truth.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 209 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY,
    the number one BIBLE FOOL of this Religion Forum, barn none,

You once again DEFLECTED my godly questions to you in front of the membership, and your wife and children if they read about your Bible stupidity in this forum! 

Therefore, I'll ask you again, ready BIBLE FOOL?

How do you know that you have the correct god from the list that I provided you shown again below, and where your JEWISH god Jesus said explicitly that there were OTHER GODS in  the First Commandment as shown herewith: 

RICKEY, WAS JESUS REFERRING TO THESE "OTHER GODS" OF THE PRIMITIVE BRONZE AND IRON AGE, WHERE YOU HAVE YET TO TELL US WHY YOU CHOSE
    THE SERIAL KILLER JESUS OVER THESE OTHER GODS SHOWN BELOW?

Azura Mazda, Angus, Belenos, Brigid, Dana, Lugh, Dagda, Epona, Allah, Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Atehna, Demeter, Dionysus, Eris, Eos, Gaia, Hades, Hekate, Helios, Hephaestus, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Pan, Poseidon, Selene, Uranus, Zeus, Mathilde, Elves, Eostre, Frigg, Ganesh, Hretha, Saxnot, Shef, Shiva Thuno, Tir, Vishnu, Weyland, Woden, Yahweh, Alfar, Balder, Beyla, Bil, Bragi, Byggvir, Dagr, Disir, Eir, Forseti, Freya, Freyr, Frigga, Heimdall, Hel, Hoenir, Idunn, Jord, Lofn, Loki, Mon, Njord, Norns, Nott, Odin, Ran, Saga, Sif, Siofn, Skadi, Snotra, Sol, Syn, Ull, Thor, Tyr, Var, Vali, Vidar, Vor, Herne, Holda, Nehalennia, Nerthus, Endovelicus, Ataegina, Runesocesius, Bacchus, Ceres, Cupid, Diana, Janus, Juno, Jupiter, Maia, Mars, Mercury, Minerva, Neptune, Pluto, Plutus, Proserpina, Venus, Vesta, Vulcan, Attis, Cybele, El-Gabal, Isis, Mithras, JESUS, Sol Invictus, Endovelicus, Anubis, Aten, Atum, Bast, Bes, Geb, Hapi, Hathor, Heget, Horus, Imhotep, Isis, Khepry, Khnum, Maahes, Ma"at, Menhit, Mont, Naunet, Neith, Nephthys, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Ra, Sekhmnet, Sobek, Set, Tefnut, Thoth, An, Anshar, Anu, Apsu, Ashur, Damkina, Ea, Enki, Enlil, Ereshkigal, Nunurta, Hadad, Inanna, Ishtar, Kingu, Kishar, Marduk, Mummu, Nabu, Nammu, Nanna, Nergal, Ninhursag, Ninlil, Nintu, Shamash, Sin, Tiamat, Utu, Mitra, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukiyomi, Inari, Tengu, Izanami, Izanagi, Daikoku, Ebisu, Benzaiten, Bishamonten, Fukurokuju, Jurojin, Hotei, Quetzalcoatl, Tlaloc, Inti, Kon, Mama Cocha, Mama Quilla, Manco Capac, Pachacamac and Zaramama, Vera.

BEGIN: 

@Factfinder ; You are fascist liberal atheist. You have nothing of value to offer America or its sustainability.

@21CenturyIconoclast ; Jesus was born through Judah in the flesh but Jesus is Elohim, eternally. The promise of Jesus was to "every family of the Earth" ... not just Jews. Without Jesus as your Messiah, you will perish in Hell.

@Factfinder ; You are fascist liberal atheist. You have nothing of value to offer America or its sustainability.

I expose your crimes, ignorance and the fact Christians are cowardly simpletons obsessed with voices in their heads giving them orders to be imbeciles openly and kneel at the crotch of their masculine false deity.
    @Factfinder ; You expose nothing but your spiritual ignorance, arrogance, and hopelessness that is ATHEISM.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING YOUR BRUTAL AND BLOODY SERIAL KILLER JESUS AS GOD:  "Jesus is the Creator of life and He is free to do with His creation as He sees fit."

Regarding your quote above, then when you have your next family get-together, and to be a TRUE CHRISTIAN relative to your JUDEO-Christian bible, then you will indoctrinate your pseudo-christian children and your biblically 2nd class wife, with the following BIBLE FACT that Jesus did to his creation as he saw fit as you said!

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword;  their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open.” (Hosea 13:16)

Why did Jesus as god have to "dash little children to the ground" in killing them because they were innocent in what their parents did that displeased Jesus, AND, barring Jesus ripping open women with child, this fetus or child was also innocent to their parents misdeeds as it slowly died in the name of Jesus, GET IT?!

THEREFORE, WHY DID JESUS HAVE TO BRUTALLY MURDER "INNNOCENT" LITTLE CHILDREN AND BABIES?

BEGIN:

Furthermore, you would be an outright hypocrite if you went to any Anti-Abortion protests, wouldn't you, especially as shown in the verse above where your Jesus as god "ripped open pregnant women" to MURDER their babies life within!  GET IT BIBLE DUMB AS*S?

QUESTION TO ANSWER:  Barring that your brutal murderer Jesus as god killed innocent babies in the womb, and innocent children in the same vein as the above facts, is your Jesus still to be considered "Ever Loving and Forgiving" in killing innocent  babies and children? 

BEGIN:

@Factfinder ; You expose nothing but your spiritual ignorance, arrogance, and hopelessness that is ATHEISM.

You expose nothing but your spiritual ignorance, arrogance, and hopelessness that is Christianity. 
    @21CenturyIconoclast

Regarding your quote above, then when you have your next family get-together, and to be a TRUE CHRISTIAN relative to your JUDEO-Christian bible, then you will indoctrinate your pseudo-christian children and your biblically 2nd class wife, with the following BIBLE FACT that Jesus did to his creation as he saw fit as you said!

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword;  their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open.” (Hosea 13:16)

Why did Jesus as god have to "dash little children to the ground" in killing them because they were innocent in what their parents did that displeased Jesus, AND, barring Jesus ripping open women with child, this fetus or child was also innocent to their parents misdeeds as it slowly died in the name of Jesus, GET IT?!

He'll probably hit you the ole 'that's the old vs the new testament' crap. But no Jesus affirmed his continuing blood lust...

Matthew 5:17&18 :17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

New testament policy as well.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 209 Pts   -   edited May 17
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY, HEADS UP!  You are still running away from addressing my godly posts below within this thread, is it because you are to embarrassed about your Jesus as god as I have explicitly shown in the posts below?  SCARED AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP TO ADDRESS THEM?

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/180683/#Comment_180683

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/180684/#Comment_180684

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/180685/#Comment_180685

BEGIN:

RICKEY, You always fail to realize that your brutal serial killer Jesus as god is watching you RUN AWAY from even trying to defend his faith as shown herewith: Nothing in all creation is hidden from God. Everything is naked and exposed before his eyes, and he is the one to whom we are accountable.” (Hebrews 4:13)

WAITING!

@21CenturyIconoclast ;  Jesus is only a "serial killer" to those who are ignorant spiritually and don't understand causation for our Creator and Time....and life. You are accountable to Elohim...and you will be judged for your blasphemy.

But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. Matthew 12:36 (NKJV)

@RickeyHoltsclaw

YOU DIDN'T. ADDRESS THE MAIN TOPIC BIBLE FOOL!

AGAIN; why did Jesus as god in Hosea 13:16 have to "dash little children to the ground" in killing them because they were innocent in what their parents did that displeased Jesus, AND, barring Jesus ripping open women with child, this fetus or child was also innocent to their parents misdeeds as it slowly died in the name of Jesus, GET IT?!  

When are you going to have your next family get-together to discuss in how brutal a serial killer your Jesus is in Hosea 13:16?

BEGIN: 

@21CenturyIconoclast ; Judgement upon Samaria's unfaithfulness is decreed...you too will be judged in your atheism and suffer a similar fate...you have "chosen" unfaithfulness, you will reap the repercussions.

The LORD predicts that a powerful army will destroy Israel's villages in a brutal manner that includes the slaughter of children and the ripping open of pregnant women. However, Hosea also predicts that Israel will resurrect, and in doing so foreshadows the resurrection of the Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

The Lord's Relentless Judgment on Israel

13 When Ephraim spoke, there was trembling;
        he was exalted in Israel,
        but he incurred guilt through Baal and died.
    2 And now they sin more and more,
        and make for themselves metal images,
    idols skillfully made of their silver,
        all of them the work of craftsmen.
    It is said of them,
        “Those who offer human sacrifice kiss calves!”
    3 Therefore they shall be like the morning mist
        or like the dew that goes early away,
    like the chaff that swirls from the threshing floor
        or like smoke from a window.

4 But I am the Lord your God
        from the land of Egypt;
    you know no God but me,
        and besides me there is no savior.
    5 It was I who knew you in the wilderness,
        in the land of drought;
    6 but when they had grazed, they became full,
        they were filled, and their heart was lifted up;
        therefore they forgot me.
    7 So I am to them like a lion;
        like a leopard I will lurk beside the way.
    8 I will fall upon them like a bear robbed of her cubs;
        I will tear open their breast,
    and there I will devour them like a lion,
        as a wild beast would rip them open.

9 He destroys you, O Israel,
        for you are against me, against your helper.
    10 Where now is your king, to save you in all your cities?
        Where are all your rulers—
    those of whom you said,
        “Give me a king and princes”?
    11 I gave you a king in my anger,
        and I took him away in my wrath.

12 The iniquity of Ephraim is bound up;
        his sin is kept in store.
    13 The pangs of childbirth come for him,
        but he is an unwise son,
    for at the right time he does not present himself
        at the opening of the womb.

14 I shall ransom them from the power of Sheol;
        I shall redeem them from Death.[c]
    O Death, where are your plagues?
        O Sheol, where is your sting?
        Compassion is hidden from my eyes.

15 Though he may flourish among his brothers,
        the east wind, the wind of the Lord, shall come,
        rising from the wilderness,
    and his fountain shall dry up;
        his spring shall be parched;
    it shall strip his treasury
        of every precious thing.
    16 [d] Samaria shall bear her guilt,
        because she has rebelled against her God;
    they shall fall by the sword;
        their little ones shall be dashed in pieces,
        and their pregnant women ripped open.

@Factfinder

YOUR BIBLE AXIOM THAT PROVES THE OLD TESTAMENT IS TO BE FOLLOWED AS WELL BY PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS LIKE THE BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED RICKEY: “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."  (Matthew 5:17-18) 

Furthermore, let us not forget that the term "until heaven and earth disappear" refers to this following biblical axiom as follows: 

“But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.” (2 Peter 3:10)

Has recorded history shown that the passage above was accomplished where the "heavens passed away with great noise," and the "earth was burned up along with the works therein" relative to not having to follow the Old Testament 613 laws anymore? NOT!

Therefore, subsequent to Jesus' LONG AWAITED Second Coming, is when pseudo-christians like the Bible Fool Rickey don't hve to follow OT laws anymore, period as explicitly stated in the above passages!  

Factfinder
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited May 18
    @21CenturyIconoclast ;  Jesus fulfilled the Law in perfection (2 Corinthians 5:21) which is something no human being born of Adam's seed and subject to the Adamic sin-nature (Romans 5:12) could accomplish. Jesus, being without sin, made Himself the only acceptable blood atoning sacrifice for sin as per the mandates of Leviticus 17:11; therefore, Jesus did for you what you cannot do for yourself...Jesus lived perfectly in obedience to the Father's will and took upon Himself your sin and paid the price for your sin by being scourged beyond recognition and ultimately nailed to a Roman Tree where His innocent blood dripped into the sand of Golgotha where the Father declared that blood of His dear Son as payment for your sin IF you will trust in Jesus as your Messiah (Matthew 26:28; John 3:16).  Part 1 of 2....

@21CenturyIconoclast ;  Part 2...
    @Factfinder Therefore, subsequent to Jesus' LONG AWAITED Second Coming, is when pseudo-christians like the Bible Fool Rickey don't hve to follow OT laws anymore, period as explicitly stated in the above passages!  

@21CenturyIconoclast ;  Christians are not under the Mosaic Laws, Sinai, Torah (Romans 6:14) which were given specifically to Israel's children for eschatological and sanctification purposes concerning eschatology.

Christians serve the Father through faith in Jesus and obedience to the indwelling Holy Spirit given to the redeemed in Jesus as Guarantor of New Covenant relationship (Ephesians 1:13-14). Christians walk daily by the anointing of the indwelling Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:16) thereby allowing the Spirit to produce through them divine fruit (Galatians 5:22-23) which fulfills all laws from all Time and Eternity. It is through the production of divine fruit that the Father is glorified (John 15:8).

Christians serve by the Spirit, not by the letter....

@21CenturyIconoclast ;  Jesus fulfilled the Law in perfection (2 Corinthians 5:21) which is something no human being born of Adam's seed and subject to the Adamic sin-nature (Romans 5:12) could accomplish. Jesus, being without sin, made Himself the only acceptable blood atoning sacrifice for sin as per the mandates of Leviticus 17:11; therefore, Jesus did for you what you cannot do for yourself...Jesus lived perfectly in obedience to the Father's will and took upon Himself your sin and paid the price for your sin by being scourged beyond recognition and ultimately nailed to a Roman Tree where His innocent blood dripped into the sand of Golgotha where the Father declared that blood of His dear Son as payment for your sin IF you will trust in Jesus as your Messiah (Matthew 26:28; John 3:16).  Part 1 of 2....

God allowed a body made of clay (according to your book) to be tortured and killed. Not him (it) because according to your elf book it always is, always was and always will be. It can't die as it would be against its nature...

"'I am the Alpha and the Omega,' says the Lord God, 'who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty" (Revelation 1:8). Jesus said that as god.
    @Factfinder ;  Jesus is fully man through the flesh and fully Elohim via the Spirit.

@Factfinder ;  Jesus is fully man through the flesh and fully Elohim via the Spirit.

That's what I said. The body died, so what? That's no sacrifice to your god. The spirit remained alive and then reentered the body 3 days later according to your myth. No death of any significance happened at Calgary except a symbolic one of mythical origin.
    @Factfinder ; It is the body of Jesus that was foreordained to be the sacrificial Lamb acceptable to the Father...you as well, even though you're not eternal in spirit, do not die spiritually with the body but you simply translate spiritually into the Spiritual Realm and as an atheist you will be detained in Sheol-Hades/Torments awaiting the Judgment of the Condemned (Rev 20:11-15). It's not Jesus' Spirit that was offered as a sacrifice but the body of Jesus.

@Factfinder ; It is the body of Jesus that was foreordained to be the sacrificial Lamb acceptable to the Father...you as well, even though you're not eternal in spirit, do not die spiritually with the body but you simply translate spiritually into the Spiritual Realm and as an atheist you will be detained in Sheol-Hades/Torments awaiting the Judgment of the Condemned (Rev 20:11-15). It's not Jesus' Spirit that was offered as a sacrifice but the body of Jesus.

Do you have cognitive abilities? The body was clay, not god in your bible. It was all a show with no substance. Anyone can sacrifice a body, big deal. Ever try reality?
    @Factfinder ; "was" (past participle) became flesh...it is no longer clay but flesh through the omnipotent, creative, work of Elohim.

@Factfinder ; "was" (past participle) became flesh...it is no longer clay but flesh through the omnipotent, creative, work of Elohim.

Explain in detail the technicalities and exact methods used by your elf god in accomplishing that? The bible says is just a cowards way out. Use your relationship you claim to have but have yet to demonstrate and explain it completely.
    @Factfinder ; The Bible is not a science book...The Holy Spirit simply tells us that the genome was created by Jesus Christ for eschatological purposes...I believe Him....now...explain the origin of "energy" void a supernatural causation?
    @Factfinder ; The Bible is not a science book...The Holy Spirit simply tells us that the genome was created by Jesus Christ for eschatological purposes...I believe Him....now...explain the origin of "energy" void a supernatural causation?
    The bible says is cowardly. Simply ask it (pretend unholy spirit that "tells" you things) to elaborate that you may spread its glory. Not enough faith to move this mountain? I will not answer you again till you demonstrate your faith by proving this so called relationship of your to your mythical god. 

I'm waiting...Explain in detail the technicalities and exact methods used by your elf god in accomplishing that? The bible says is just a cowards way out. Use your relationship you claim to have but have yet to demonstrate and explain it completely.
    @Factfinder ; The Scriptures are words gifted you from our Creator...they cannot be "cowardly" only the one who rejects them is "cowardly." Faith, sufficient faith, does move mountainous objects in the lives of the faithful.

You can't prove my God is mythical...He walked among for 33.5-years and provides you insight and understanding to why you're here in Time and your purpose in life but you reject and blaspheme. Why?

I'm waiting, explain "energy" using a naturalistic genesis.
    @Factfinder ; The Scriptures are words gifted you from our Creator...they cannot be "cowardly" only the one who rejects them is "cowardly." Faith, sufficient faith, does move mountainous objects in the lives of the faithful.

You can't prove my God is mythical...He walked among for 33.5-years and provides you insight and understanding to why you're here in Time and your purpose in life but you reject and blaspheme. Why?

I'm waiting, explain "energy" using a naturalistic genesis.
    Wait as long as you like. I've nothing to lose as you've lost faith. Proving your desire is the get out of hell card free, not a love for some imagined creator and it knows...

Now I answered your first so you need to respond in kind. Or are you lacking the ability? Once again:  Now you explain the technical aspects in detail how your fairy created the human gnome? You have a relationship you say so just ask it. "God did it" without explaining how is just a security blanket for simpletons' and has no basis in the realm of science and reality.

If you're having doubts about your personal relationship with the elf god and can't get the answer then you're already doomed to hell. It already knows you have no faith to move this mountain.
    @Factfinder ; I am here to argue the Truth as it stands in reality, not atheist unreality.

You would rather relegate your life to Hell and nihilism than consider and contemplate the Scriptures and Jesus who explain to you the who, what, where, when, concerning your reality in Time...but you lie dormant cognitively and spiritually in nihilism...you trust in nothing...you can't explain your nihilism or reasons for living without purpose and hope...you're a foolish and desperate individual...a wasted life.
    @Factfinder ; I am here to argue the Truth as it stands in reality, not atheist unreality.

You would rather relegate your life to Hell and nihilism than consider and contemplate the Scriptures and Jesus who explain to you the who, what, where, when, concerning your reality in Time...but you lie dormant cognitively and spiritually in nihilism...you trust in nothing...you can't explain your nihilism or reasons for living without purpose and hope...you're a foolish and desperate individual...a wasted life.
    If that were true you wouldn't repeated debunked elf book myths and instead use logic and critical thinking. You are here to judge and preach fantasy.
    @Factfinder ; I love to preach and I don't judge...I tell you what our Creator has said...and when you profess yourself an atheist, you're a fool.

• FactfinderFactfinder 965 Pts   -   edited May 18
    @Factfinder ; I love to preach and I don't judge...I tell you what our Creator has said...and when you profess yourself an atheist, you're a fool.

Classic ricky idiotic irony. I'm not going to explain. Others who do actually have a brain will see the ironic foolishness behind your remark. Do you hate god for making you stoopid?
    @Factfinder ; You are a sad, secular, Marxist, misfit...you will live and perish in futility; this, when life is before you and a confession away from joy and peace and eternity...tragic but foretold.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

ONE OF YOUR MOST COMICAL AND IGNORANT BIBLE QUOTES YOU HAVE EVER MADE IN THIS FORUM, LOL!!!!!!!!: "Christians are not under the Mosaic Laws, Sinai, Torah (Romans 6:14) which were given specifically to Israel's children for eschatological and sanctification purposes concerning eschatology. 

RICKEY, H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY, NOT!  LOL!!!

JESUS SAID: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."  (Matthew 5:17-18) 

Your bible stupidity has no bounds, where the Matthew 5:17-18 verse above tells your lame brain that "until heaven and earth disappear," the 613 Mosaic Laws are to be followed, GET IT?   Has the heavens and earth disappeared yet? NO! Therefore bible dumb as*s inept pseudo-christians like YOU are to follow ALL of the Mosaic Laws, period!

Your serial killer Jesus of innocent babies and children, STATED THE MATTHEW VERSE IN QUESTION ABOVE, therefore, this following verse substantiates the Old Testament Laws: “But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that "proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” (Matthew 4:4). Who is god you Bible fool? JESUS IS, therefore you have absolutely no authority to override his godly words relative to not following the Old Testament Laws!!!

Then to add more stupidity on your behalf, YOU said that you don't have to follow the Old Testament Laws, therefore, when are you going to get your pseudo-christian family together to start removing ALL 10 COMMANDMENT DISPLAYS NATIONWIDE that are a part of the Mosaic Laws, and tell us how you are going to perform this ungodly act?! 

BEGIN: 

@Factfinder ; You are a sad, secular, Marxist, misfit...you will live and perish in futility; this, when life is before you and a confession away from joy and peace and eternity...tragic but foretold.

In the face of logic and reason you have yet another full mental collapse and resort ignorant christian bigotry again.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 196 Pts   -   edited May 18
    @21CenturyIconoclast ;  Jesus did not abolish the law but fulfilled same in perfection...the "law" has been extant from eternity past as an arbiter of free will concerning the angels and the "law" will remain extant throughout Eternity as free will remains essential there as well. Where you're confused is the application of the law and the format of the law existing between Sinai and Golgotha. The Adamic and Noahic generations were under the law of conscience (Romans 2:14-15) and that law judged them worthy of death save eight due their defilement with the demonic.

Elohim, not desiring the failures of the Adamic and Noahic generations to fulfill their ordination as progenitors of the Messiah due their compromise with the demonic, opted to provide Israel's children a codified, written, copy of major portions of the law of conscience and Elohim etched these laws into stone; their primary function was to thwart Israel's compromise with the demonically rooted paganism that surrounded the Hebrew Tribes and relentlessly sought Israel's compromise with the pagan gods Baal and Molech. Israel was to be holy as Elohim is holy thereby fulfilling their ordination as progenitors of the Messiah via Judah (Leviticus 21:8; 1 Peter 1:16).

Sinai's nine-moral commandments and the Sabbath civil commandment (4) were never given to the Gentile lest same sought refuge in Israel's protective theocracy. Never has a Gentile been under the Sinai law or Moses' 613 civil/ceremonial laws...these belong to Israel, exclusively.

Those in the New Covenant are under the "law of conscience" as were the Adamic and Noahic generations (Romans 2:14-15) the difference being that the law of conscience in the New Covenant is enlivened by the New Creation in Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17) and it is the indwelling Holy Spirit who takes that enlivened law of conscience and methodically applies same in the daily life of the redeemed in Jesus thereby producing divine fruit through them that glorifies the Father (Galatians 5:16-23) and this fruit fulfills all law. The Law could never save due to the Adamic sin-nature but "the law of the Spirit of life" is applicable to the redeemed in Jesus who sets us free from "the law of sin and death" i.e. the Mosaic law.

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 209 Pts   -   edited May 19
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

1. YOUR COMICAL QUOTE IN CALLING JESUS A AGAIN RELATIVE TO NOT FOLLOWING THE OLD TESTAMENT 613 MOSAIC LAWS!:  “Jesus did not abolish the law but fulfilled same in perfection...the "law" has been extant from eternity past as an arbiter of free will concerning the angels and the "law" will remain extant throughout Eternity as free will remains essential there as well.”

Your inept “Equivocation Fallacy” of your copy and paste jabberwocky “word salad” shown above is once again wrong because you just can’t learn facts about your JUDEO-Christian bible that I have taught you at your continued embarrassment! Where inept pseudo-christians like YOU DO NOT HAVE FREE WILL  as shown in the following LITERAL JESUS SPOKEN VERSES:

For truly in this city there were gathered together against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, along with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, to do whatever your hand and your plan had PREDESTINED to take place.” (Acts 4:27-28).

JESUS SAID: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11).

NO FREE WILL IS SHOWN IN THE ABOVE PASSAGES, GET IT BIBLE FOOL?!  LEARN YOUR PRIMITIVE BRONZE AND IRON AGE BIBLE FOR A CHANGE!

2. JESUS SAYS YOU ARE TO FOLLOW THE 613 MOSAIC LAWS!!!  

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."  (Matthew 5:17-18) 

Therefore, what part of the biblical axiom where Jesus’ words above say that “until heaven and earth disappear” the Old Testament Laws that were in force when Jesus made this statement, must be followed?!  HINT: Has heaven and earth disappeared yet? NO, they have not, therefore Jesus says to follow ALL of the OT Laws until his 2nd coming 2000 years and counting! 

To substantiate this biblical FACT above, is in this following verse:  “But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.” (2 Peter 3:10)  

Has the situation shown above happened yet? NO, it has not, GET IT BIBLE DUNCE?! Therefore AGAIN, pseudo-christian “Nut Jobs” like you are to follow all of the 613 Mosaic Laws! 

EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5) EVERY WORD includes the Old Testament, GET IT?

CASE CLOSED!

3. Whoopsie, you ran away for the THIRD TIME now that if you don’t think you are to follow the OT Mosaic Laws, then when are you putting a vigil together to remove ALL of the TEN COMMANDMENT DISPLAYS throughout the nation?  Tell us how you are going to perform this endeavor so you won’t be a blatant  HYPOCRITE to your inept thinking that you don't have to follow the OT Laws! LOL!

BEGIN:  

HERE IS AN IMAGE OF ...."RICKEYHOLTSCLAW".... RUNNING AWAY FROM MY GODLY FACTUAL POSTS TO HIM TIME AND TIME AGAIN!

@Factfinder

Factfinder,

ATHEIST IMAGE OF OUR COMMON 
    SENSE AND RESPECT OF HUMANITY
    WHERE WE DON'T KILL CHRISTIANS FOR WORKING ON THE SABBATH!

THE BIBLE DUNCE "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW'S GODLY COMMAND TO KILL
    CHRISTIANS IF THEY WORK UPON THE SABBATH! 

"
    While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the  Sabbath day. And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron  and to all the congregation. They put him in custody, because it had not been made clear what should be done to him. And the Lord said to Moses, THE MAN SHALL BE. PUT TO DEATH; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.”  And all the congregation brought him outside the camp AND STONED HIM TO DEATH WITH STONES, as the Lord commanded Moses." (Numbers 15:32-34)

WHO WANTS TO BE A CHRISTIAN AS SHOWN ABOVE IN THE 21ST CENTURY OF SCIENCE AND REASON, RAISE YOUR HANDS!  LOL!