frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Christianity

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 164 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder ;  Thank you for that clarification. I'll be headed out for a bit...I'm NOT ignoring you..your input is important to me...thanks.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 6
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Rickey,

As EVERYONE can see in this thread, the Atheist Bible Dunce named "FACTFINDER" has ran away from my post to save himself from further embarrassment in how BIBLE he truly is as shown in this link: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/173824/#Comment_173824

As if I didn't Bible Slap Factfinder Silly enough in our discussion of myself using biblical axioms specifically showing that only Hebrews can be followers of Jesus the Christ, he once again made himself the Bible FOOL as shown in the above link that he is eerily SILENT upon! Shhhhhhhh, FACTFINDER is still hiding from said post, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .......

Yes, don't worry, I will Continue to show how Bible "FACTFINDER" truly is, that is, if he has the audacity to once again step out of line "Biblically," where albeit he will remain biblically quiet now because he knows that I will correct his Bible Stupidity AGAIN in front of the entire membership!

NEXT BIBLE ATHEIST FOOL LIKE "FACTFINDER" THAT MADE THEMSELVES A BIBLE DUNCE AS SHOWN IN THE LINK ABOVE, WILL BE .....?

• FactfinderFactfinder 824 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Rickey,

As EVERYONE can see in this thread, the Atheist Bible Dunce named "FACTFINDER" has ran away from my post to save himself from further embarrassment in how BIBLE he truly is as shown in this link: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/173824/#Comment_173824

As if I didn't Bible Slap Factfinder Silly enough in our discussion of myself using biblical axioms specifically showing that only Hebrews can be followers of Jesus the Christ, he once again made himself the Bible FOOL as shown in the above link that he is eerily SILENT upon! Shhhhhhhh, FACTFINDER is still hiding form said post, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .......

Yes, don't worry, I will Continue to show how Bible "FACTFINDER" truly is, that is, if he has the audacity to once again step out of line "Biblically," where albeit he will remain biblically quiet now because he knows that I will correct his Bible Stupidity AGAIN in front of the entire membership!

NEXT BIBLE ATHEIST FOOL LIKE "FACTFINDER" THAT MADE THEMSELVES A BIBLE DUNCE AS SHOWN IN THE LINK ABOVE, WILL BE .....?

What does 'everyone' mean? Who is the apostle to the gentiles? Explain your ridiculous statement: Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!

Galatians 3:28&29:  There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.  And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise. 

Prove you have reading comprehension: What is the difference between 'text', 'context' and 'subtext' and how they relate in the overall picture when authors attempt to deliver the main underpinning message?
    GiantMan
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 17
    @Factfinder

Factfinder, the runaway from at least "trying" to address my post link herewith that shows him to be literally BIBLE :  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/173824/#Comment_173824

YOUR ONCE AGAIN BIBLE QUOTE:
     "Okay. That's what I thought but you keep attacking me as if I disagree. I agree with you, the bible does include gentiles as christians if they believe. It is 21century  that disagrees with you on that. HE thinks only hebrews can be christians. Not me"

Key phrase by you in your revealing quote above; 'the bible does include gentiles as christians if they believe." YES, IF THE GENTILE TRULY BELIEVES IN JESUS, they have to become a JEW since Jesus is the KING OF THE JEWS (Matthew 2:2), AND WHERE JESUS ONLY CAME TO SAVE THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAE, WHICH ARE JEWS (Matthew 15:24)!  2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and you are one of the most DUMB Atheists relative to actual BIBLE FACTS that this forum has probably ever seen, bar none!  LOL!

1. Factfinder, relative to Jesus' followers, do the simple math Bible FOOL, do you think that Jesus wants gentiles, atheists, followers of the god Mithra, or any other primitive God concept of the biblical era, as His followers if they DO NOT give up their faith in these entities to begin with?  NO!  
    2+2=4! 

2. Logically, can Christian churches have Atheists, gentiles, and non Christians as TRUE MEMBERS of Christianity? NO!

3. Can a NON BELIEVER in Christianity in a Christian church believe in Jesus' words within the JUDEO-Christian Bible? NO!

4. In Matthew 2:2 and Matthew 15:24, how do you become a true Christian and a follower of Jesus, YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW, PERIOD!!!

CASE CLOSED AGAIN AT YOUR EMBARRASSING EXPENSE!

How far do you want me to go in showing you in how BIBLE you truly are, where in front of Christians like Rickey, you are calling Jesus a in Matthew 2:2 and Matthew 15:24 verses!  Whereas to Rickey Jesus as God cannot LIE: "In hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began." (Titus 1:2)   GET IT? Maybe? Just a little bit?

UPDATE: FACTFINDER, how long are you going to RUN AWAY from this post in front of the membership in showing how BIBLE  you are?
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/173824/#Comment_173824
    The clock is ticking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsq0FiXjGHg

SERIOUSLY, IS THERE ANYONE, OTHER THAN ME,  THAT CAN HELP "FACTFINDER" IN NOT BEING SO GOD DAMNED BIBLE IGNORANT? 

@Factfinder

Factfinder, the runaway from at least "trying" to address my post link herewith that shows him to be literally BIBLE :  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/173824/#Comment_173824

YOUR ONCE AGAIN BIBLE QUOTE:
     "Okay. That's what I thought but you keep attacking me as if I disagree. I agree with you, the bible does include gentiles as christians if they believe. It is 21century  that disagrees with you on that. HE thinks only hebrews can be christians. Not me"

Key phrase by you in your revealing quote above; 'the bible does include gentiles as christians if they believe." YES, IF THE GENTILE TRULY BELIEVES IN JESUS, they have to become a JEW since Jesus is the KING OF THE JEWS (Matthew 2:2), AND WHERE JESUS ONLY CAME TO SAVE THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAE, WHICH ARE JEWS (Matthew 15:24)!  2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and you are one of the most DUMB Atheists relative to actual BIBLE FACTS that this forum has probably ever seen, bar none!  LOL!

1. Factfinder, relative to Jesus' followers, do the simple math Bible FOOL, do you think that Jesus wants gentiles, atheists, followers of the god Mithra, or any other primitive God concept of the biblical era, as His followers if they DO NOT give up their faith in these entities to begin with?  NO!  
    2+2=4! 

2. Logically, can Christian churches have Atheists, gentiles, and non Christians as TRUE MEMBERS of Christianity? NO!

3. Can a NON BELIEVER in Christianity in a Christian church believe in Jesus' words within the JUDEO-Christian Bible? NO!

4. In Matthew 2:2 and Matthew 15:24, how do you become a true Christian and a follower of Jesus, YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW, PERIOD!!!

CASE CLOSED AGAIN AT YOUR EMBARRASSING EXPENSE!

How far do you want me to go in showing you in how BIBLE you truly are, where in front of Christians like Rickey, you are calling Jesus a in Matthew 2:2 and Matthew 15:24 verses!  Whereas to Rickey Jesus as God cannot LIE: "In hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began." (Titus 1:2)   GET IT? Maybe? Just a little bit?

UPDATE: FACTFINDER, how long are you going to RUN AWAY from this post in front of the membership in showing how BIBLE  you are?
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/173824/#Comment_173824
    The clock is ticking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsq0FiXjGHg

SERIOUSLY, IS THERE ANYONE, OTHER THAN ME,  THAT CAN HELP "FACTFINDER" IN NOT BEING SO GOD DAMNED BIBLE IGNORANT? 

Your garbage dumping doesn't negate your erroneously pathetic statement: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174065/#Comment_174065

Stop lying and hiding behind versus you don't get. As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line once you admit your defeat from your original absurd remark. Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!
    GiantMan
    @21CenturyIconoclast

Christians, logic, reality, scriptures, they all say you're wrong. Stop hiding. https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174089/#Comment_174089

Defend your assertion: Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!
  • @Factfinder

FACTFINDER, the RUNAWAY from my post to him that he is STILL HIDING from as shown herewith:   https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/173824/#Comment_173824

YOUR DIRECT QUOTE TO ME RELATIVE TO THE VERSES SHOWING ONLY HEBREWS CAN FOLLOW JESUS:
    "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line ..."
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

Okay, we'll start by you allegedly destroying this SPECIFIC LITERAL VERSE LINE BY LINE showing Jesus ONLY came to save the lost sheep of Israel which are JEWS ONLY:  "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

NO EXCUSES, the membership is watching; BEGIN:

You do understand that the promises through Abraham to Isaac to Jacob concerning Israel's custody of the New Covenant, the Gospel, the Great Commission, was contingent upon National Obedience, yes? Deuteronomy 28.
    Factfinder
  • FactfinderFactfinder 824 Pts   -   edited February 7
    @Factfinder

FACTFINDER, the RUNAWAY from my post to him that he is STILL HIDING from as shown herewith:   https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/173824/#Comment_173824

YOUR DIRECT QUOTE TO ME RELATIVE TO THE VERSES SHOWING ONLY HEBREWS CAN FOLLOW JESUS:

Okay, we'll start by you allegedly destroying this SPECIFIC LITERAL VERSE LINE BY LINE showing Jesus ONLY came to save the lost sheep of Israel which are JEWS ONLY:  "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

I've debunked your original verse coupled with your erroneous assertion" "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172345/#Comment_172345

No one's to blame for your illiteracy but you. But since I destroyed your same argument once and you want to suffer the humiliation again, I will. First your claim wasn't "hebrews can only follow jesus" that's you changing the goal post. Your claim was the embolden above. Lies won't help you hear. 

When jesus said I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. He was letting the woman from canon and his disciples know he was going to fulfill what had been written by the prophets, basically that he was about to be thoroughly rejected and despised by his people the jews once he showed them who he was. Biblically this would demonstrate to the jews, pharisee's, Sadducees and scribes he was the fulfillment of gods promises. God incarnate. They would reject. This whole transpiring however was a subtext to the underlining message of the bible. That's why he granted the woman from canon her desire. That this prophesy is part of the undertaking god had initiated since before time. An action that contains the promise that god loves the whole world and wishes none to perish. The promise through abraham beyond the commission of christ, that though man (adam) sinned he would send a savior to the world. So at the point of this particular prophetic fulfilment, jesus then turned to who was there with him, his disciples and said 'anyone'...

24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. 28 Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.” Matthew 16:24-28

Century, why would jesus be so specific in your verse, but not here? There is no reason except but to go where he must; so specific people would act as they did.
  • @Factfinder

FACTFINDER, THE RUNAWAY FROM MY POST TO HIM BECAUSE HE IS SCARED TO ADDRESS IT SHOWN HEREWITH:   https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/173824/#Comment_173824

THE DEFINITION OF MATTHEW 15:24 THAT YOU ARE HAVING A HARD TIME IN UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE OF YOUR GRADE SCHOOL EDUCATION:

Jesus needs to accomplish certain things with His people of Israel WHICH ARE JEWS ONLY. Therefore, Jesus has come to serve and heal God's chosen people (Amos 3:2) WHICH ARE JEWS ONLY as the "alleged" promised Messiah.  In turn, Jesus sends His disciples out in pairs to the towns and villages of Galilee (Matthew 10:5–6) where He strictly forbids them from going into the Gentile territories  BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT JEWS, where His disciples are ONLY to take the message of the kingdom to the lost sheep of the house of Israel!  This is the same reason given here for Jesus refusing to cast the demon from the daughter of this Canaanite woman in said passage where the woman is begging Jesus for help. Whereas, Jesus as shown in Matthew 15:24  has not been sent by His Father to heal the Gentiles, period!  2+2=4.  

^^^^ Since you have FAILED without question to understand Matthew 15:24, of which I corrected you AGAIN in my statements above, I will continue to give you passages that you said you would be;  "happily and easily destroy you line by line ..."  CHAIN UP!

YOUR LAUGHABLE AND CONTINUED BIBLE STUPIDITY HAS NO BOUNDS QUOTE IN TAKING A DIVERGENT ROUTE TO TRY AND SAVE FACE:  "The promise through Abraham beyond the commission of christ, that though man (Adam) sinned he would send a savior to the world."

HELLO?  It was NOT ADAM that sinned first or being responsible for the original sin BIBLE DUMB , but it was the 2nd class woman EVE that transgressed FIRST in the Garden of Eden and is held responsible for the original sin as shown in the verse below, UNDERSTOOD NOW BIBLE FOOL? Huh?

"And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a wrongdoer." (1 Timothy 2:14)

Factfinder, don't you realize the membership is watching you stumble over biblical passages that you knew NOTHING ABOUT in making you the continued Bible inept FOOL?  LOL!

**********. UPDATE FOR THE 4TH TIME:  **********  Uh, why are you still HIDING from my post to you shown in the link below, SCARED?! Are you afraid that if you tried to address it, I WOULD MAKE YOU THE CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL IN RETURN AGAIN?  LOL!     https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174089/#Comment_174089

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE THE "BIBLE DUNCE FACTFINDER" THAT CONTINUES TO GRASP FOR STRAWS THAT ARE NOT EVEN THERE FOR HIM TO BEGIN WITH UPON THIS TOPIC, WILL BE ....?

• @Factfinder

YOUR DIRECT QUOTE TO ME RELATIVE TO THE VERSES SHOWING ONLY HEBREWS CAN FOLLOW JESUS: "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line ..."

Okay, your next Bible verses for you to try and destroy in erroniously rewriting their LITERAL WORDS are the following relative to Jesus being THE KING OF THE JEWS:

Saying, “Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” (Matthew 2:2)

And over his head they put the charge against him, which read, “This is Jesus, the King of the Jews.” (Matthew 27:37)

Jesus’ kingship of being the KING OF THE JEWS ONLY leaves out Gentiles, and believers of other God concepts that were known in His time on earth, and to this day Jesus remains, what? YES, KING OF THE JEWS in the 21st century!  What do you have to be to be a true Christian, YES AGAIN, A JEW! 

Factfinder, make us LAUGH again and try and deciphor away what the LITERAL words say in the passages above!  

Remember Atheist Bible FOOL, a Christian is described as a follower of Jesus the Christ IN BEING “THE KING OF THE JEWS ONLY,” where logically you have to be a JEW, DUH! The word Christian means taking upon the name of Jesus. Christians do this by being baptized and receiving the Holy Ghost. A Christian has faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. A Christian believes that through the grace of God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, we can repent.

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE THE “BIBLE DUNCE FACTFINDER” THAT WANTS TO SPIN DOCTOR AWAY ACTUAL BIBLICAL LITERAL PASSAGES TRUE MEANINGS RELATIVE TO A CHRISTIAN HAS TO BE A JEW, WILL BE ….?

@21CenturyIconoclast

Until you grow up we can't move on. What are 'text', 'subtext', and 'context' and how are they used in literature? 

Who was the apostle to the gentiles? What does 'anyone' mean? Who was the gentile author of the gospel of luke in the christian bible?

Explain your debunked bone headed statement : "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period! To all the non jew gentile christians today? Before all membership explain the idiocy behind your remark. They've seen it debunked. Admit defeat and then I'll school you some more if you truly want me to.
  • @Factfinder

Factfinder, who is to SCARED to simply at least "try" to address my direct post to him as shown herewith:  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

Whoopsie, since you didn't address yet two more posts from me as shown below, I therefore have easily DEBUNKED your grade-school thinking in what you "thought you knew," YOU BLATANTLY DIDN'T relative to the topic at hand that you continue to embarrass yourself with in front of the membership!!!

1. Jesus ONLY came for the lost sheep of Israel, which are JEWS:
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174310/#Comment_174310

2. Jesus being the KING OF THE JEWS, where you have to be a JEW to be a Christian:
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174311/#Comment_174311

FACTFINDER
    , HAVE YOU WIPED ALL OF THE EGG FROM YOUR FACE AGAIN WHEN I HAD TO CORRECT YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY REGARDING THAT YOU THOUGHT ADAM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ORIGINAL SIN SCENARIO, WHERE AS SHOWN BY ME, IT WAS EVE IN MY POST NUMBER 1 ABOVE?

WE LAUGH AT YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY AGAIN!!!

YOUR DIRECT QUOTE TO ME RELATIVE TO THE VERSES SHOWING ONLY HEBREWS CAN BE CHRISTIANS:

Okay, your next Bible verse for you to try and destroy in rewriting it's LITERAL WORDS is the following relative to the only 1 God Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5) chose the JEWS ONLY as His people, where what do you have to be AGAIN to be a Christian with God? YES, A JEW!!! DUH!

"For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you (Hebrews) out of all the peoples on the face of the earth TO BE HIS PEOPLE, his treasured possession." (Deuteronomy 7:6)

No grade-school excuses, BEGIN:

Jesus was correct when He stated in your behalf the following statement: Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures". (Matthew 22:29)

NEXT BIBLE DOOFUS ATHEIST LIKE "FACTFINDER" THAT WANTS TO TRY AND GO AGAINST THE DIRECT WORDS OF JESUS AS GOD WITHIN THE SCRIPTURES, WILL BE ....?

@Factfinder

Factfinder, who is to SCARED to simply at least "try" to address my direct post to him as shown herewith:  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

Whoopsie, since you didn't address yet two more posts from me as shown below, I therefore have easily DEBUNKED your grade-school thinking in what you "thought you knew," YOU BLATANTLY DIDN'T relative to the topic at hand that you continue to embarrass yourself with in front of the membership!!!

1. Jesus ONLY came for the lost sheep of Israel, which are JEWS:
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174310/#Comment_174310

2. Jesus being the KING OF THE JEWS, where you have to be a JEW to be a Christian:
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174311/#Comment_174311

FACTFINDER
    , HAVE YOU WIPED ALL OF THE EGG FROM YOUR FACE AGAIN WHEN I HAD TO CORRECT YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY REGARDING THAT YOU THOUGHT ADAM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ORIGINAL SIN SCENARIO, WHERE AS SHOWN BY ME, IT WAS EVE IN MY POST NUMBER 1 ABOVE?

WE LAUGH AT YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY AGAIN!!!

YOUR DIRECT QUOTE TO ME RELATIVE TO THE VERSES SHOWING ONLY HEBREWS CAN BE CHRISTIANS:

Okay, your next Bible verse for you to try and destroy in rewriting it's LITERAL WORDS is the following relative to the only 1 God Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5) chose the JEWS ONLY as His people, where what do you have to be AGAIN to be a Christian with God? YES, A JEW!!! DUH!

"For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you (Hebrews) out of all the peoples on the face of the earth TO BE HIS PEOPLE, his treasured possession." (Deuteronomy 7:6)

No grade-school excuses, BEGIN:

Jesus was correct when He stated in your behalf the following statement: Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures". (Matthew 22:29)

NEXT BIBLE DOOFUS ATHEIST LIKE "FACTFINDER" THAT WANTS TO TRY AND GO AGAINST THE DIRECT WORDS OF JESUS AS GOD WITHIN THE SCRIPTURES, WILL BE ....?

@21CenturyIconoclast

Until you grow up we can't move on. What are 'text', 'subtext', and 'context' and how are they used in literature? 

Who was the apostle to the gentiles? What does 'anyone' mean? Who was the gentile author of the gospel of luke in the christian bible?

Explain your debunked bone headed statement : "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period! To all the non jew gentile christians today? Before all membership explain the idiocy behind your remark. They've seen it debunked. Admit defeat and then I'll school you some more if you truly want me to.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 9
    @Factfinder

**********. UPDATE FOR THE 5TH TIME:  **********  

Factfinder,

Uh, why are you still HIDING from my post to you shown in the link below, SCARED?! Are you afraid that if you tried to address it, I would make you the continued Bible fool in return again!       https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/173824/#Comment_173824

The clock in ticking for Factfinder to sheepishly come out of HIDING and actually address the post linked above! 

YES, WE ALL KNOW THAT "FACTFINDER" IS GIVING ATHEISM A BAD NAME BECAUSE HE IS SO BIBLE , AND A RUNAWAY FROM POSTS DIRECTED TO HIM!

@21CenturyIconoclast

I've debunked your original verse coupled with your erroneous assertion" "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172345/#Comment_172345

No one's to blame for your illiteracy but you. But since I destroyed your same argument once and you want to suffer the humiliation again, I will. First your claim wasn't "hebrews can only follow jesus" that's you changing the goal post. Your claim was the embolden above. Lies won't help you hear. 

When jesus said I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. He was letting the woman from canon and his disciples know he was going to fulfill what had been written by the prophets, basically that he was about to be thoroughly rejected and despised by his people the jews once he showed them who he was. Biblically this would demonstrate to the jews, pharisee's, Sadducees and scribes he was the fulfillment of gods promises. God incarnate. They would reject. This whole transpiring however was a subtext to the underlining message of the bible. That's why he granted the woman from canon her desire. That this prophesy is part of the undertaking god had initiated since before time. An action that contains the promise that god loves the whole world and wishes none to perish. The promise through abraham beyond the commission of christ, that though man (adam) sinned he would send a savior to the world. So at the point of this particular prophetic fulfilment, jesus then turned to who was there with him, his disciples and said 'anyone'...

24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. 28 Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.” Matthew 16:24-28

Century, why would jesus be so specific in your verse, but not here? There is no reason except but to go where he must; so specific people would act as they did.
  • @Factfinder

Factfinder,

OH, oh, as shown in Factfinder's two lame posts above, WHERE HE HAD TO REPOST VERBATIM HIS TWO PREVIOUS POSTS THAT WENT NOWHERE IN RELATION TO HIS BIBLE DUNCERY®️, he did not address my post shown below!

Okay, your next Bible verse for you to try and destroy in rewriting it's LITERAL WORDS is the following relative to the only 1 God Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5) chose the JEWS ONLY as His people, where what do you have to be AGAIN to be a Christian with God? YES, A JEW!!! DUH!

"For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you (Hebrews) out of all the peoples on the face of the earth TO BE HIS PEOPLE, his treasured possession." (Deuteronomy 7:6)

Therefore, doing the simple math since the Bible illiterate Factfinder could not do his "spin doctoring" on the passage above to make it say what he wants it to say, other than what it LITERALLY SAYS to support my position on you have to be a JEW to be Christian, then once again I have DEBUNKED Factfinder's ungodly notion where you do not have to be a JEW to be a Christian!  2+2=4!

Factfinder is making it too easy for me to show his position in the topic at hand is biblical WRONG. THANK YOU FACTFINDER!

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 10
    @Factfinder

YOUR DIRECT QUOTE TO ME RELATIVE TO THE VERSES SHOWING ONLY HEBREWS CAN BE CHRISTIANS: "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line ..."https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

Okay again, then try and destroy this Jesus inspired LITERAL passage where He states the following:

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” (Matthew 19:28)

HEADS UP FACTFINDER, Who ONLY in the verse above can follow Jesus as being the KING OF THE JEWS? (Matthew 27:37, Matthew 2:2), yes aJEW!  Who only can judge the 12 tribes of Israel, WHICH ARE ALL JEWS?  Yes again, a JEW,  GET IT ATHEIST BIBLE FOOL?

MEMBERSHIP:  Seriously, I am truly sorry to make Factfinder a blithering Bible in front of you, but, it is at his own expense of being totally BIBLE !

IS THERE ANY OTHER BIBLE ATHEIST FOOL LIKE "FACFINDER" THAT WANTS TO MAKE THEMSELVES THE BIBLE LIKE HIM? ANYONE? LOL!

@21CenturyIconoclast

• @Factfinder

FACTFINDER, the RUNAWAY from this post directed to him by me because he is to SCARED to address it: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/173824/#Comment_173824

Your comedy of errors are laughable, where you REPEAT YOUR SAME POST over and over again, where you RUN FROM YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY by answering my question to you, with a question that is irrelative to the verse in question!  LOL!!  Where did you learn your debating skills, in a "Special-Ed Class" in grade-school?  Priceless stupidity on your part, but what did we expect from a BIBLE DUMB Atheist like you?  LOL!

Since you had to "chicken out" of doing what you said you would do as shown in your quote herewith; "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line ..." relative to Bible verses that show that one has to be a JEW to be a Christian, BUT YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT YET WITH MY LAST THREE POSTS because your outright BIBLE STUPIDITY won't allow you too!

Therefore once again, I EASILY DEBUNKED your notion on the last Bible verse that you previously stated you would destroy line by line, which was in this link: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174370/#Comment_174370  STRIKE 3!

Now, lets show the membership in how truly Bible you are AGAIN by adding yet another Bible verse for you to allegedly"destroy line by line" like you said you would do, BUT HAVEN'T DONE SO TO DATE with the others, as what this verse says in supporting the FACT that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian: 

" Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.” (Exodus 19:5-6).   FACTFINDER, What people are the "treasured possession" of God, yes, THE JEWS ONLY! What people are the words spoken to of Israel, yes, THE JEWS ONLY! 

IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP THIS POOR DUMBFOUNDED BIBLE FOOL ATHEIST "FACTFINDER" IN AT LEAST TRYING TO HELP HIM "DESTROY LINE BY LINE" THE VERSES THAT I BRING FORTH SHOWING YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN, BECAUSE AS EMBARRASSINGLY SHOWN, "FACTFINDER" CANNOT DO IT LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD!!!!!!  

FACTFINDER, TO EMBARRASS YOURSELF FURTHER, "REPOST" YOUR LAME PREVIOUS POSTS HERE TO RUN AWAY FROM YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY SHOWN ABOVE  >>>> 

@Factfinder

FACTFINDER, the RUNAWAY from this post directed to him by me because he is to SCARED to address it: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/173824/#Comment_173824

Your comedy of errors are laughable, where you REPEAT YOUR SAME POST over and over again, where you RUN FROM YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY by answering my question to you, with a question that is irrelative to the verse in question!  LOL!!  Where did you learn your debating skills, in a "Special-Ed Class" in grade-school?  Priceless stupidity on your part, but what did we expect from a BIBLE DUMB Atheist like you?  LOL!

Since you had to "chicken out" of doing what you said you would do as shown in your quote herewith; "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line ..." relative to Bible verses that show that one has to be a JEW to be a Christian, BUT YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT YET WITH MY LAST THREE POSTS because your outright BIBLE STUPIDITY won't allow you too!

Therefore once again, I EASILY DEBUNKED your notion on the last Bible verse that you previously stated you would destroy line by line, which was in this link: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174370/#Comment_174370  STRIKE 3!

Now, lets show the membership in how truly Bible you are AGAIN by adding yet another Bible verse for you to allegedly"destroy line by line" like you said you would do, BUT HAVEN'T DONE SO TO DATE with the others, as what this verse says in supporting the FACT that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian: 

" Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.” (Exodus 19:5-6).   FACTFINDER, What people are the "treasured possession" of God, yes, THE JEWS ONLY! What people are the words spoken to of Israel, yes, THE JEWS ONLY! 

IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP THIS POOR DUMBFOUNDED BIBLE FOOL ATHEIST "FACTFINDER" IN AT LEAST TRYING TO HELP HIM "DESTROY LINE BY LINE" THE VERSES THAT I BRING FORTH SHOWING YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN, BECAUSE AS EMBARRASSINGLY SHOWN, "FACTFINDER" CANNOT DO IT LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD!!!!!!  

FACTFINDER, TO EMBARRASS YOURSELF FURTHER, "REPOST" YOUR LAME PREVIOUS POSTS HERE TO RUN AWAY FROM YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY SHOWN ABOVE  >>>> 

@21CenturyIconoclast

I've debunked your original verse coupled with your erroneous assertion" "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172345/#Comment_172345

24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. 28 Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.” Matthew 16:24-28

Strike three! You out again.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 10
    @Factfinder

I see that you are not adding anymore Bible verses to your meager pathetic posts, simply because YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO CORRECT THEM AGAIN AT YOUR EMBARRASSING EXPENSE in front of the membership, good boy, you're learning!  

Don't you worry, because I am grouping up all of the verses in my most recent posts to you that you said you would "destroy line by line" the verses relative to them not saying you have to be a JEW to be a Christian, BUT YOU FAILED IN DOING SO, and then present them at your expense in front of the membership, and we'll all laugh at what you thought you knew, YOU DIDN'T! 

MEMBERSHIP: What do you think is the reason in Factfinder allowing me to easily OWN HIS OUTRIGHT BIBLE STUPIDITY?  

1. Do you think that Factfinder wants to be known in being so god-damned BIBLE to begin with within this forum?

2. Do you think that Factfinders wanting genetics are not allowing him to think logically and rationally, therefore he has to RUNAWAY from his statement that he would "destroy line by line" my Bible verses in showing them that you do not have to be a JEW to be a Christian?

3. Do you think that Factfinder was sent to this Religion Forum by another Christian organization in showing that Atheists are fools in discussing BIBLE FACTS, therefore giving Atheism a bad name?

4. Do you think that Factfinder was chosen by an Atheist organization to come to this Religion Forum because he was so BIBLE to being with, where I and the membership would easily teach him the Bible, even when doing so, embarrassing himself to no end, but yet, he has to learn?!

5.  Do you think that Factfinder wants to embarrass Atheism, therefore he wants to be BIBLE to do so?

6.  Do you think that Factfinder took a "dare" by friends to come to this esteemed Religion forum, and every time he is Biblically corrected at his embarrassing expense, his friends have to take a shot of 97 proof whiskey at his expense?  If this is true, then his friends are DRUNK to no end!  LOL!

Religion Forums have always had Bible inept members like FACTFINDER that have to be corrected at their expense at all times.

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 164 Pts   -   edited February 10
    @21CenturyIconoclast @Factfinder ;  You two have strayed from any sense of understandable premise or positioning...I cannot follow what the contention actually is. Can one of you please succinctly state where, with what theological point, you disagree? Thanks,
    @Factfinder

I see that you are not adding anymore Bible verses to your meager pathetic posts, simply because YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO CORRECT THEM AGAIN AT YOUR EMBARRASSING EXPENSE in front of the membership, good boy, you're learning!  

Don't you worry, because I am grouping up all of the verses in my most recent posts to you that you said you would "destroy line by line" the verses relative to them not saying you have to be a JEW to be a Christian, BUT YOU FAILED IN DOING SO, and then present them at your expense in front of the membership, and we'll all laugh at what you thought you knew, YOU DIDN'T! 

MEMBERSHIP: What do you think is the reason in Factfinder allowing me to easily OWN HIS OUTRIGHT BIBLE STUPIDITY?  

1. Do you think that Factfinder wants to be known in being so god-damned BIBLE to begin with within this forum?

2. Do you think that Factfinders wanting genetics are not allowing him to think logically and rationally, therefore he has to RUNAWAY from his statement that he would "destroy line by line" my Bible verses in showing them that you do not have to be a JEW to be a Christian?

3. Do you think that Factfinder was sent to this Religion Forum by another Christian organization in showing that Atheists are fools in discussing BIBLE FACTS, therefore giving Atheism a bad name?

4. Do you think that Factfinder was chosen by an Atheist organization to come to this Religion Forum because he was so BIBLE to being with, where I and the membership would easily teach him the Bible, even when doing so, embarrassing himself to no end, but yet, he has to learn?!

5.  Do you think that Factfinder wants to embarrass Atheism, therefore he wants to be BIBLE to do so?

6.  Do you think that Factfinder took a "dare" by friends to come to this esteemed Religion forum, and every time he is Biblically corrected at his embarrassing expense, his friends have to take a shot of 97 proof whiskey at his expense?  If this is true, then his friends are DRUNK to no end!  LOL!

Religion Forums have always had Bible inept members like FACTFINDER that have to be corrected at their expense at all times.

@21CenturyIconoclast

Religion Forums have always had Bible inept members like 21century that have to be corrected at their expense at all times.

Wonder how many gentile christians are in the world today because biblically gentiles can be christians. What does 'anyone' mean? 

I've debunked your original verse coupled with your erroneous assertion" "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172345/#Comment_172345
    @Factfinder ;  Is that the only contention between you two: "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!" ???  We know that the statement if false...what is the problem?
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Is that the only contention between you two: "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!" ???  We know that the statement if false...what is the problem?

You know it's false, I know it's false. 21century thanks it's true simply because he says so. That's the issue.
    RickeyHoltsclaw
  • @Factfinder

FACTFINDER’S QUOTE IN OUTRIGHT COPYING MY QUOTE TO HIM: "Religion Forums have always had Bible inept members like 21century that have to be corrected at their expense at all times.”

MY PREVIOUS QUOTE TO THE ATHEIST BIBLE FOOL FACTFINDER THAT HE HAD TO COPY BECAUSE HE IS RUNNING OUT OF HIS OWN WORDS BECAUSE OF EASILY BEING BEATEN BY ME ON THE TOPIC AT HAND!!!:  “Religion Forums have always had Bible inept members like FACTFINDER that have to be corrected at their expense at all times.”  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174440/#Comment_174440

The copycat statement from mine by Factfinder shown above is showing that he is running out of words, and he has no place to go but to be easily belittled continuously by me regarding his complete Bible ignorance to said topic!!!  LOL!   

How EMBARRASSING for the Bible Factfinder, but he doesn’t have the sense to realize THIS FACT!  LOL!

• @Factfinder

FACTFINDERS DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE AGAIN RELATIVE TO TO HIS BIBLE STUPIDITY: “Wonder how many gentile christians are in the world today because biblically gentiles can be christians. What does 'anyone' mean?”

JESUS SAID: Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritan’s, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 10:5,6)

Hmmmm, since your grade-school “Special Ed” education doesn’t allow you to realize actual Bible passages that show Jesus DID NOT like the Gentiles as shown in the above verse, and therefore He told His disciples to ONLY GO TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL, which are JEWS,  then this verse shows once again that Christians have to be JEWS!  2+2=4. oil and water don't mix, and YOU FACTFINDER are as dumbfounded of biblical passages as "just_sayin!!!

Your EXACT quote to me relative to showing that only JEWS can be Christians:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

Factfinder, okay, destroy line by line Matthew 10:5-6 shown above like you said you would relative to this verse in not showing you have to be a JEW to be a Christian.  THE MEMBERSHIP IS WATCHING!

BEGIN:

• @Factfinder

FACTFINDERS QUOTE WHERE HE FORGOT TO TELL THE MEMBERSHIP THAT I EASILY QUASHED SAID QUOTE ALREADY:  “I’ve debunked your original verse coupled with your erroneous assertion" "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172345/#Comment_172345

THIS IS THE POST THAT I EASILY REFUTED THE BIBLE FACTFINDERS LINK ABOVE!:  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172349/#Comment_172349

As shown in my link above, the Atheist Bible FOOL Factfinder did not, I repeat, DID NOT address my post in the link above, other than to RUN AWAY from it with bereft statements like the “chicken” that he is, as shown herewith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7ni7zL8qU

SERIOUSLY, IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN TAKE THE PLACE OF THIS FORUM’S #1 BIBLE FOOL NAMED “FACTFINDER” SO HE CAN GO INTO HIDING AND NOT MAKE A BIBLE DUNCE OF HIMSELF ANYMORE?  PLEASE, ANYONE?!!!

• @Factfinder

FACTFINDER’S QUOTE OF MISCONCEPTION AGAIN TO TRY AND SAVE FACE!!!:  “You know it's false, I know it's false. 21century thanks it's true simply because he says so. That's the issue.”  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174449/#Comment_174449

WRONG NUMBER ONE BIBLE FOOL FACTFINDER!  It is not me that says that only Hebrews can be Christians, It is the JUDEO-Christian bible that says this is FACT in all of the previous bible verses that I have given you, AND THAT YOU HAVE SHEEPISHLY RAN AWAY FROM to try and save face!!!  LOL!

Don’t worry, I am making up a list of Bible passages that without a doubt show that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian, AND, that you said you would line by line refute them, BUT, in FACT, you have only ran away from them and didn’t fulfill your notion of "allegedly" correcting them!  RUNAWAY!

What a sad state of affairs that you have brought upon yourself in this Religion Forum for not doing what you said you would do!

@Factfinder

FACTFINDER’S QUOTE OF MISCONCEPTION AGAIN TO TRY AND SAVE FACE!!!:  “You know it's false, I know it's false. 21century thanks it's true simply because he says so. That's the issue.”  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174449/#Comment_174449

WRONG NUMBER ONE BIBLE FOOL FACTFINDER!  It is not me that says that only Hebrews can be Christians, It is the JUDEO-Christian bible that says this is FACT in all of the previous bible verses that I have given you, AND THAT YOU HAVE SHEEPISHLY RAN AWAY FROM to try and save face!!!  LOL!

Don’t worry, I am making up a list of Bible passages that without a doubt show that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian, AND, that you said you would line by line refute them, BUT, in FACT, you have only ran away from them and didn’t fulfill your notion of "allegedly" correcting them!  RUNAWAY!

What a sad state of affairs that you have brought upon yourself in this Religion Forum for not doing what you said you would do!

• @Factfinder

FACTFINDER ONCE AGAIN COPIES HIS PREVIOUS POSTS BECAUSE HE CAN'T DEFEND HIS BIBLE STUPIDITY AGAIN IN HIS POST HEREWITH: 
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174741/#Comment_174741

With the link above, I have already REFUTED it at Factfinder's embarrassing expense with my post herewith:
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172349/#Comment_172349

Has this Religion Forum ever seen such a wussy candy-assed BIBLE Atheist like Factfinder that doesn't have the sense to feel embarrassed over him not following through to "line by line" refute my biblical passages that show you have to be a JEW to be a Christian? NO, WE HAVE NOT! 

FACTFINDERS QUOTE TO REFUTE MY BIBLE PASSAGES THAT SHOWS YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN:
     "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

BUT, as seen Factfinder hasn't even "tried" to refute ANY of my passages that are mounting up at his expense, other than to RUN AWAY FROM THEM and went into repeating his bereft posts over and over and over again, in giving ATHEISM  
    a bad name in having such a BIBLE FOOL!  LOL!!!

Lets all watch little Factfinder RUN AND HIDE to my future posts in calling him out on REFUTING them line by line!

21CenturyIconoclast   21CenturyIconoclast   I though you were going to take me to task on Christianity...what is this subject you're debating with @Factfinder....what is your major malfunction?
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 14
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR BLINDED QUOTE, WHERE IN FACT, I AM ALREADY BIBLE SLAPPING YOU SILLY!!! :  "21CenturyIconoclast   I thought you were going to take me to task on Christianity...what is this subject you're debating with @Factfinder....what is your major malfunction? "

Listen up BIBLE pseudo-christian, I am already making you the BIBLE FOOL in the link below at your embarrassing expense in front of the membership, so to save what face you have left within this Religion Forum, I would suggest you FIRST address my posts that you are RUNNING AWAY from with your pathetic "little boy excuses" as shown in the link below, where I have a lot more examples of your Bible ineptness to give you! 

The following link is showing in just how BIBLE "RickeyHoltsclaw" truly is with his LYING in going against the inspired word of Jesus within the Bible!!!!

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174896/#Comment_174896

IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP OUT "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" IN NOT BEING SO GOD-DAMNED BIBLE BECAUSE OF HIS PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN STATUS AT BEST, WILL BE ....?

@RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR BLINDED QUOTE, WHERE IN FACT, I AM ALREADY BIBLE SLAPPING YOU SILLY!!! :  "21CenturyIconoclast   I thought you were going to take me to task on Christianity...what is this subject you're debating with @Factfinder....what is your major malfunction? "

Listen up BIBLE pseudo-christian, I am already making you the BIBLE FOOL in the link below at your embarrassing expense in front of the membership, so to save what face you have left within this Religion Forum, I would suggest you FIRST address my posts that you are RUNNING AWAY from with your pathetic "little boy excuses" as shown in the link below, where I have a lot more examples of your Bible ineptness to give you! 

The following link is showing in just how BIBLE "RickeyHoltsclaw" truly is with his LYING in going against the inspired word of Jesus within the Bible!!!!

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174896/#Comment_174896

IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP OUT "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" IN NOT BEING SO GOD-DAMNED BIBLE BECAUSE OF HIS PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN STATUS AT BEST, WILL BE ....?

@21CenturyIconoclast ;  You are not psychologically well, you appear to be demonically persuaded...you are not well...you need Jesus.

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 14
    @Factfinder

FACTFINDERS QUOTE TO REFUTE MY BIBLE PASSAGES THAT EXPLICITLY SHOW YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

Okay, here is another passage that shows you have to be a JEW to be a Christian for FACTFINDER to "easily destroy line by line," where to him, it does not say that you have to be a JEW to become a pseudo-christian:

"Because on account of him many of the Jews were going away and believing in Jesus." (John 2:11)  ......... Who were believing in Jesus, THE JEWS ONLY! Do you have to be a JEW to believe in Jesus, YES, especially when Jesus is the KING OF THE JEWS to begin with (John 19:19), DUH!

Yes, I know FACTFINDER is still in HIDING relative to his quote above because he CANNOT destroy the passages that I have been feeding him relative to the topic at hand, and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath!  LOL!

LETS WATCH FACTFINDER YET AGAIN RUN AWAY FROM THIS VERSE ABOVE IN SHOWING THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN AND A FOLLOWER OF JESUS!  ( Have we determined in what RUNNING SHOES Factfinder wears? )

@21CenturyIconoclast

RickeyHoltsclaw
    @21CenturyIconoclast ;   Who is Jesus?
  • @Factfinder

FACTFINDER IS REPEATING, REPEATING, REPEATING HIS PREVIOUS POSTS VER BATIM TO MY BIBLICALLY "DIFFERENT POSTS" TO HIM THAT SHOW ONE HAS TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN BECAUSE HE CANNOT ADDRESS MY BIBLICAL DIFFERENT POSTS TO HIM TO SAVE HIM FROM FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT! LOL!!!!    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174917/#Comment_174917

What did we expect from a total BIBLE Atheist like Factfinder trying to save what face he has left within this Religion Forum?!  LOL!

1. I have EASILY refuted Factfinder's grade-school claims where he says you don’t have to be a JEW to be a Christian herewith: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172349/#Comment_172349

2. The ONLY verse that the Bible dumbfounded Factfinder hangs his hat upon is this passage:  “Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.”  (Matthew 16:24 NIV)

To be a disciple of Jesus, like his 12 JEWISH DISCIPLES to begin with, YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW where there is absolutely no wiggle room that the Bible DUNCE Factfinder erroneously states that you don't have to be a JEW, PERIOD!

Jesus explained that a true disciple not only believes in Him for salvation and the forgiveness of sins, but also trusts Him to break the power of sin in their lives by denying themselves, taking up their cross, and following after Jesus in being THE KING OF THE JEWS, GET IT?!

NEXT BIBLE DUNCE LIKE FACTFINDER THAT CANNOT ADDRESS MY “DIFFERENT BIBLICAL POSTS” TO HIM PROVING THE TOPIC AT HAND, OTHER THAN TO EMBARRASS HIMSELF IN REPEATING HIS ALREADY REFUTED POSTS BY ME, WILL BE …..?

• @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR "CHILD-LIKE" RUNAWAY RESPONSE TO YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY THAT WAS CORRECTED BY ME IN ANOTHER THREAD, LOL!!!:  " Who is Jesus? "

H-E-L-L-O, you have enough embarrassment in your OWN THREAD listed below where you are now in this thread sheepishly trying in vain to take the limelight off of you is said thread, sorry, but until YOU ADDRESS MY CORRECTIONS to your Bible STUPIDITY in the link below, then and only then will I take another topic to Bible Slap you Silly®️ like I've done before!  Do you understand BIBLE DUNCE?!
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175023/#Comment_175023

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" THAT TRIES TO CHANGE THE TOPIC TO ANOTHER BECAUSE HE IS BEING MADE THE FOOL IN THE LINK ABOVE IN HIS OWN THREAD, WILL BE .....?

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 164 Pts   -   edited February 15
    @21CenturyIconoclast @21CenturyIconoclast ;  Why so immature? Are you OK psychologically? Why not bring forth a Christian doctrine that you find objectionable, state that doctrine clearly and why you find it offensive and let's debate that...can you do that in a format that does not vomit all over the page and suggest you're a mental case not worthy of attention? Please?

• @RickeyHoltsclaw

ANOTHER ONE OF RICKEYHOLTSCLAW'S CHILD LIKE EXCUSES TO RUN AWAY FROM ME CORRECTING HIS OUTRIGHT BIBLE STUPIDITY:  "Why so immature? Are you OK psychologically? Why not bring forth a Christian doctrine that you find objectionable, state that doctrine clearly and why you find it offensive and let's debate that...can you do that in a format that does not vomit all over the page and suggest you're a mental case not worthy of attention? Please? "

The irony is that RICKEY is trying in vain to change the subject where HE  is the one being immature by NOT addressing my posts in correcting his BIBLE STUPIDITY as shown in this link: 
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175023/#Comment_175023

WHY DOES DEBATEISLAND ALLOW SUCH "BIBLE STUPIDS®️" LIKE "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THIS RELIGION FORUM?

@21CenturyIconoclast ;  Still, nothing to debate...just atheist drivel. Try harder.

• @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR HYPOCRITICAL QUOTE WHERE YOU ARE TO BE "SILENT" NOW:  "Still, nothing to debate...just atheist drivel. Try harder."

Since you could NOT address my posts to you in showing the membership in my correcting your BIBLE STUPIDNESS, and relative to this FACT, you said that you will now IGNORE ME if I essentially did not leave you alone in this respect, therefore just STFU now in "trying" to refute me regarding your

Therefore, follow through on your promise to IGNORE ME because of my superior Bible knowledge over your pre-school knowledge of same, as this link specifically states: 
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175038/#Comment_175038

Now I am going to easily have a lot more fun without RICKEYHOLTSCLAW in correcting his Bible ineptness, without having to put up with his pseudo-christian senselessness anymore where he now has to remain SILENT to me correcting his Bible stupidity all the time!!! 

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 16
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

!!!!!! SILENCE !!!!!!  

Like you said, YOU ARE TO IGNORE ME NOW, basically because I have easily made you the outright BIBLE FOOL time and time again!!!!

If you post to me again then YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE as shown in this link below, and being a Bible FOOL as well, do you understand the simple English language in this respect?
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175038/#Comment_175038

MEMBERSHIP:  Since the BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED "RickeyHoltsclaw" cannot post to me anymore to follow through upon his notion as listed in the above link, then this is a blessing for me because I don't have to read his LAME LITTLE BOY EXCUSES anymore to not addressing his BIBLE INEPTNESS as I have shown, whew!

1. What does Jesus think of pseudo-christian HYPOCRITES like the Bible FOOL "RickeyHoltsclaw?" "And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written, “‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me;" (Mark 7:6)

YES, Rickey the Bible FOOL only honors Jesus with his lips because his heart is far from Jesus because he is so GOD-DAMNED BIBLE as shown!  LOL!

What does Jesus think of pseudo-christians in being so BIBLE like "RickeyHoltsclaw?" "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is ." (Proverbs 12:1)

YES, since Rickey can't accept me CORRECTING his BIBLE STUPIDITY through "reproof" that he is running away from, then Jesus says Rickey is !  LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE THE HYPOCRITE "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" THAT GOES DIRECTLY AGAINST HIS OWN NOTION TO IGNORE ME, AND THEN CONTINUES TO POST TO ME, WILL BE .....? 

• @Factfinder

FACTFINDERS QUOTE TO REFUTE MY BIBLE PASSAGES THAT EXPLICITLY SHOW THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

Okay, even though Factfinder can't address my continued posts to him in showing that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian, where he continues to fall short on taking said verses "LINE BY LINE" to easily destroy them where what they say LITERALLY, they don't, I will continue to embarrass him and bring forth more verses supporting my FACT that YES, you have to be a JEW to be a Christian!  

Here is another passage that shows you have to be a JEW to be a Christian: “Jesus, who is called Justus, also sends greetings. These are the only Jews among my co-workers for the kingdom of God, and they have proved a comfort to me.” (Colossians 4:11)

WAIT, at Factfinders expense again, who are the ONLY people mentioned for the kingdom of God? YES, THE JEWS!!!  Will unbelieving Gentiles by definition be able to enter heaven, NO, they have to become JEWS first!  DUH!

NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE "FACTFINDER" THAT TRIES IN VAIN TO REWRITE THE SCRIPTURES, LIKE THE EQUALLY BIBLE FOOL "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" DOES,  WILL BE ....?

@21CenturyIconoclast

Now of that 24,000+, how many were revised due to translation errors in the inerrant word of god? You know? Like god created evil, then later, oh 'hey that don't look good', 'here this one over here', 'this transcript sounds better', 'it says calamity'? You know, those types of corrections to the supposed infallible word of god?