frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Prolife protestors found guilty

124»

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BarnardotBarnardot 544 Pts   -  
    @MichaelElpers ;a simple biological truth that the fetus is an alive human being and abortion's objective is to kill it.

And as you very well know it is not a truth. It is a made up peace of crap that you decide to believe.

I and every one else here can and do point out the fact that the sky is blue but you choose to believe its red. Thats your problem.

All I'm saying is that your off the planet and proven wrong view is disgusting and offensive. Doesn't bother me because your the one who has to deal with it.

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1127 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Actually im pretty sure everyone agrees the fetus is alive.  I think you are the only one that doesnt.
    Can you show me any scientific article that says a fetus isnt alive.
    It is literally a human organism.
    Even single celled organisms are considered alivd.

Why dont you actually provide some evidence showing a fetus is dead or a non existant organism rather than just calling me crazy.

@MichaelElpers ;Why dont you actually provide some evidence showing a fetus is dead or a non existant organism rather than just calling me crazy.

I did provide evidence and I did not call you crazy.

I said that your view which is by far a minority and extremist view is offensive. You can keep this going round in circles for as much as you want but the fact is the world does not agree with what you think and what you think is totally wrong as I have correctly pointed out and proven.

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1127 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Please prove it again then.  Ive provided plenty of evidence to why a fetus is most definetly alive and a human organism.  Ive seen 0 refutation of that other than the world disagrees with you.

From NIH study: "Biologists from 1,058 academic institutions around the world assessed survey items on when a human's life begins and, overall, 96% (5337 out of 5577) affirmed the fertilization view."
    @MichaelElpers ;Please prove it again then.

Nope
      Ive provided plenty of evidence to why a fetus is most definetly alive and a human organism. 

Nothing to do with it.

You have given no evidence at all as to why abortion is killing a baby and no evidence as to any one who has been convicted of killing a baby before 12 weeks.

And you have not given an apology for publicly wrongly accusing a mother of killing a baby. You should be ashamed of your self.

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1127 Pts   -   edited February 17
    @Barnardot

Proving a fetus is alive and a human organism has nothing to do with showing abortion is ending an early human life?

Please do tell. Also i notice you ignored the study of 96% of biologists affirming my position that human life begins at conceptio.

I never claimed anyone has been convicted a 12 week old fetus.
  • @MichaelElpers
    Please do tell. Also i notice you ignored the study of 96% of biologists affirming my position that human life begins at conception.

This is meaningless, " 96% of biologists affirm life starts at conception." One: the biologists that are gathered as a group to making up the 96% of 100% need to sign an affidavit that is avalable then notarized stating as fact all life begins without ever having a human egg created before the conception of the egg takes place. Two: While the same questioin on affidavit must be given to the 4% who are described as not agreeing and should be notirized as well. Abortion law is a imported law into America there are United States Consitutional terms and conditions of Article and Section that are not criminal which means the imported criminal laws may be a waist of money to use in legal argument in the United Sates of America and only raise debt and fustration against justice. I guess not all lawyers have heard the saying buy America. 

• @Barnardot

no evidence at all as to why abortion is killing a baby and no evidence as to any one who has been convicted of killing a baby before 12 weeks.

Yes, evidence and has been documented by the Supreme Court as an unconstitutional invasion of privacy as a criminal gathering of admission to a what is a use of lethal force opening up the problem of self-incrimination by use of a law written outside the United States of America. Laws being used specifically targeting women who have not United States Constitutional protection against such suspect litigation practice by legal counsel. The United States Declaration clearly does not hold women free from British law or other laws which may creep across the international border through this loophole. 

@MichaelElpers ;Please do tell.
    I did

Also i notice you ignored the study of 96% of biologists affirming my position that human life begins at conceptio.
    I did not ignore any such thing and in any case your position is completely wrong and 96% of biologists said no such thing as you have all ready been made awear of.

I never claimed anyone has been convicted a 12 week old fetus.

No one ever said you made such a claim so inventing straw men hardly counts.

Your argument and malicious claims are completely unfounded and offensive.