frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Christianity

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• @Factfinder

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS?!!!

FACTFINDERS QUOTE TO REFUTE MY BIBLE PASSAGES THAT EXPLICITLY SHOW THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

Now, simply put for your grade-school intellect, therefore to follow through with your statement in your quote above, and without any little boy excuses or copy and pasting your previous ever wanting posts where I have already EASILY addressed those notions,  begin in destroying these passages forthwith LINE BY LINE that show you have to be a JEW to be a Christian where you laughably say otherwise:

THE MEMBERSHIP IS WATCHING!!!

BEGIN:

1. He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24). 

Jesus ONLY came for the lost sheep if Israel, WHICH ARE JEWS ONLY! 

2. Saying, “Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” (Matthew 2:2). 

Therefore, when Jesus is the KING OF THE JEWS, you have to be a JEW to be a Christian to follow Jesus! Case in point, can a hell-bound Muslim be a Christian as the King of the Jews, NO!!!

3. For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you (Hebrews) out of all the peoples on the face of the earth TO BE HIS PEOPLE, his treasured possession." (Deuteronomy 7:6)

Jesus as God, chose ONLY the JEWS to be His people, and not disbelieving Gentiles per their definition!

4. Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” (Matthew 19:28)

Who only can judge the 12 tribes of Israel, WHICH ARE ALL JEWS?  Yes again, a JEW,  get it Atheist Bible FOOL?!

5. "Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.” (Exodus 19:5-6).   

FACTFINDER, what people are the "treasured possession" of God, yes, THE JEWS ONLY! What people are the words spoken to of Israel, yes, THE JEWS ONLY! 

6. “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritan’s, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 10:5,6)

What did Jesus say to his disciples? go nowhere among the Gentiles because they are NOT JEWS!  Rather, the disciples are to go ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel, WHICH ARE JEWS ONLY! 

7. "Because on account of him many of the Jews were going away and believing in Jesus." (John 2:11) 

Who were believing in Jesus, THE JEWS ONLY, especially since Jesus is THE KING OF THE JEWS to begin with!

8.  “Then Jesus said to his disciples, Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.”  (Matthew 16:24 NIV)

To be a disciple of Jesus, like his 12 JEWISH DISCIPLES to begin with, YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW where there is absolutely no wiggle room to this BIBLE AXIOM!

9. Jesus, who is called Justus, also sends greetings. These are the only Jews among my co-workers for the kingdom of God, and they have proved a comfort to me.” (Colossians 4:11)

Who are the ONLY people mentioned for the kingdom of God? YES, THE JEWS!!!  Will unbelieving Gentiles or any other sect that is not a JEW by definition be able to enter heaven, NO!

10. Therefore many of the Jews who had come to Mary, and had seen what Jesus did, believed in Him.” (John 11:45)

Did the Gentiles come to see Mary to see what he did and to believe in him? NO, ONLY THE JEWS! 

11. "The brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea, and when they arrived they went into the Jewish synagogue. Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so." (Acts 17:10-11)

Can you be in a JEWISH SYNAGOGUE and receiving the word of Jesus as God as being the KING OF THE JEWS and not be a JEW? NO, you can not BIBLE FOOL FACTFINDER!

12. "Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the value of circumcision? Much in every way. To begin with, the Jews were entrusted with the oracles of God." (Romans 3:1-2) 

ONLY THE JEWS were entrusted with the oracles of God!  Therefore one has to be a JEW to be a Christian follower of Jesus!  DUH!

13. "So they took the money and did as they were directed. And this story has been spread among the Jews to this day." (Matthew 29:15) 

Only spread to who, even to this day in 2024, WAS THE JEWS ONLY! Then you have to be a JEW to accept the story AND TO BE A CHRISTIAN!

14. "Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.” (Exodus 19:5-6)

What people are the "treasured possession" of God, THE JEWS! What people are the words spoken to of Israel, THE JEWS ONLY!  

15. Jesus’ inspired words state: “And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.” (Matthew 6:5)

Who meets in a SYNAGOGUE ONLY?  YES, the JEWS! Who is the KING OF THE JEWS? Yes, Jesus!  Who ONLY can be a Christian, YES AGAIN, A JEW!!! 

FACTFINDER, YOUR "BIBLE BUFFOONERY" IS ON THE LINE, THE CLOCK IS TICKING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsq0FiXjGHg

Factfinder
  • FactfinderFactfinder 846 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast

Until you grow up we can't move on. What are 'text', 'subtext', and 'context' and how are they used in literature? 

Who was the apostle to the gentiles? What does 'anyone' mean? Who was the gentile author of the gospel of luke in the christian bible?

Explain your debunked bone headed statement : "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period! To all the non jew gentile christians today? Before all membership explain the idiocy behind your remark. They've seen it debunked. Admit defeat and then I'll school you some more if you truly want me to.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 18
    @Factfinder

1. FACTFINDER cannot address my post to him in relation TO HIM ACTUALLY FOLLOWING HIS QUOTE SHOWN BELOW relative to my biblical axiomatic FACT that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian.

2. FACTFINDERS DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

3. I PROPOSED TO THIS BIBLE FOOL "FACTFINDER" to follow through on his quote above in "LINE BY LINE" refuting my Bible passages to said topic in this link:  
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175257/#Comment_175257

4. BUT,
     THE BIBLE "FACTFINDER" RAN AWAY AGAIN today at 10:38AM, because he cannot in any way address my post to him shown above, and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath because of him being so GOD-DAMNED BIBLE DUMB!  LOL!
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175259/#Comment_175259

Therefore, if you are in discussion with the "BIBLE DUNCE FACTFINDER" expect this BIBLE FOOL to run away from your discussion if he once again realizes that his BIBLE STUPIDITY makes itself known again where he cannot continue with you to TRY and save himself from further embarrassment!!!!

6. With FACTFINDER'S runaway status as shown above, in essence, he at least ADMITS that I blatantly OWN HIS BIBLE STUPIDITY, as he blatantly "Throws in the Towel of DEFEAT," ..............  THANK YOU FACTFINDER for being so honest!  LOL!

NEXT ATHEIST BIBLE FOOL EQUAL TO "FACTFINDER," AND THAT GIVES ATHEISM A BAD RAP BECAUSE OF HIS "RUNAWAY STATUS" TO GODLY DISCUSSION,  WILL BE .....?

@Factfinder

1. FACTFINDER cannot address my post to him in relation TO HIM ACTUALLY FOLLOWING HIS QUOTE SHOWN BELOW relative to my biblical axiomatic FACT that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian.

2. FACTFINDERS DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

3. I PROPOSED TO THIS BIBLE FOOL "FACTFINDER" to follow through on his quote above in "LINE BY LINE" refuting my Bible passages to said topic in this link:  
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175257/#Comment_175257

4. BUT,
     THE BIBLE "FACTFINDER" RAN AWAY AGAIN today at 10:38AM, because he cannot in any way address my post to him shown above, and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath because of him being so GOD-DAMNED BIBLE DUMB!  LOL!
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175259/#Comment_175259

Therefore, if you are in discussion with the "BIBLE DUNCE FACTFINDER" expect this BIBLE FOOL to run away from your discussion if he once again realizes that his BIBLE STUPIDITY makes itself known again where he cannot continue with you to TRY and save himself from further embarrassment!!!!

6. With FACTFINDER'S runaway status as shown above, in essence, he at least ADMITS that I blatantly OWN HIS BIBLE STUPIDITY, as he blatantly "Throws in the Towel of DEFEAT," ..............  THANK YOU FACTFINDER for being so honest!  LOL!

NEXT ATHEIST BIBLE FOOL EQUAL TO "FACTFINDER," AND THAT GIVES ATHEISM A BAD RAP BECAUSE OF HIS "RUNAWAY STATUS" TO GODLY DISCUSSION,  WILL BE .....?

@21CenturyIconoclast

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS?!!! See, I quote you. (you lied again) Time for you to be humiliated as usual.

Really, what do you not comprehend? Go up the basement stairs and ask mommy to explain to you: What are 'text', 'subtext', and 'context' and how are they used in literature? Do you comprehend plots and subplots? Check with her on that too. I get why you're so embarrassed; but posting the same fallacy repeatedly expecting different results is insanity. 

I haven't ran anywhere. You hide from my questions because I quickly and thoroughly debunked your bone headed statement: "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period! 

No ducking little boy, what does 'anyone' mean? And no, your illiterate response about what jesus said to the woman of canon is idiotic. You know that because I proved it to you. “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.  And once again, no he didn't mean only the jews standing with him. Only you say that. Facts truth, reality and the bible explains how anyone can become a christian. Oh, did I say, "Biblically, anyone can be a christian"? HEHEHE That's an axiomatic fact.

No running. Who was the Apostle to the gentiles? I'll give you a hint:

Ephesians 3:5-12: 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.

Purpose of the Mystery

8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the [a]fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things [b]through Jesus Christ; 10 to the intent that now the [c]manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the [d]principalities and powers in the heavenly places, 11 according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.

Romans 9:23-28: 23 in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— 24 even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? 25 As indeed he says in Hosea, "Those who were not my people I will call ‘my people,’ and her who was not beloved I will call ‘beloved.’" 26 "And in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’" 27 And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: "Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will be saved, 28 for the Lord will carry out his sentence upon the earth fully and without delay.

See how when verses are quoted in context the overarching message of the bible is clear to people with cognitive abilities? As Paul accurately quotes prophets and assesses the grand message of scripture, Christianity is the gift to all people since the beginning. You could've figured it out had you read with comprehension. Admit your defeat and I'll gladly show you line by line where you funked up. As promised I'm defeating you multiple times. https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172345/#Comment_172345
  • @Factfinder

1.  FACTFINDERS DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will refute my biblical verses that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE FROM YOUR QUOTE ABOVE!!!!!!!: “What are 'text', 'subtext', and 'context' and how are they used in literature? Do you comprehend plots and subplots?” https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175270/#Comment_175270

There were “NO TEXT, SUBTEXT AND CONTEXT” needed in the LITERAL BIBLE PASSAGES that you continue to RUN AWAY FROM as per your LYING quote above where YOU were supposed to "line by line" destroy them in what they LITERALLY said, they didn’t in your wanting grade-school mindset!!!  YOU ARE A RUN AWAY LOSER!

Here are the verses that FACTFINDER is to SCARED to "line by line destroy" as shown in his number 1 quote above! https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175257/#Comment_175257  RUN FACTFINDER, RUN!  LOL!

Here is an image of FACTFINDER running away from addressing the passages shown in the link above:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MES4ABW

YOUR QUOTE WHERE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN BIBLE SLAPPED SILLY®️ BY ME IN YOUR EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS: “No running. Who was the Apostle to the gentiles? I'll give you a hint:”

Okay, in front of the membership again, "let me hold your hand" to show you where I have already MADE YOU THE BIBLE FOOL in your quote above relative to Luke at your laughable expense once again! Ready?  Here is the post: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172858/#Comment_172858

How embarrassing can you get in front of the membership!  :(

YOUR QUOTE OF MATTHEW 16:24 THAT I HAVE ALREADY QUASHED AT YOUR EMBARRASSING EXPENSE!!!!: “No ducking little boy, what does 'anyone' mean?

THE PASSAGE IN QUESTION: “Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.” (Matthew 16:24 NIV)

Therefore, as the passage shows, barring that it DOES NOT SHOW THE WORD "ANYONE," to be a disciple of Jesus, like his 12 JEWISH DISCIPLES to begin with, YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW where there is absolutely no wiggle room to this BIBLE AXIOM!  Jesus explained that a true disciple not only believes in Him for salvation and the forgiveness of sins, but also trusts Him to break the power of sin in their lives by denying themselves, taking up “their cross,” and following after Jesus in being THE KING OF THE JEWS, AND NOT OF ANY FAITH OTHER THAN JUDAISM, GET IT BIBLE ?!

Seriously, how many times do I have to Bible Slap you Silly®️ on this Matthew 16:24 passage?!!!  Huh?  Do you like to be made the Bible FOOL in this Religion Forum? Obviously you do!

YOU QUOTED EPHESIANS 3:5-7 TO SUPPORT YOUR "PERCEIVED NOTION" THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN, LOL!!!!: 

YES, the Gentiles, which is defined as NOT BELIEVERS of Judaism, are made ONE BODY in the promise of Christ Jesus when they simply become a JEW because Jesus ONLY CAME for the lost sheep of Israel, which are JEWS, and since Jesus is KING OF THE JEWS, one has to be a JEW to be a Christian!!! 2+2=4!

GENTILE:  a person who is not Jewish. The word stems from the Hebrew term goy, which means a “nation,” and was applied both to the Hebrews and to any other nation. The plural, goyim, especially with the definite article, ha-goyim, “the nations,” meant nations of the world that were not Hebrew.  

GET IT BIBLE FOOL FACTFINDER???!

YOU QUOTE ROMANS 9:23-28 TO SUPPORT YOUR "PERCEIVED NOTION" THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN, LOL!!!!: 

Yes again Bible FOOL Factfinder  " even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles?…” whereas the Gentiles have to become a JEW since Jesus ONLY CAME FOR THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL (Matthew 15:24), and since Jesus is KING OF THE JEWS ONLY (Matthew 2:2)!   2+2=4! 

You are really having a hard time in understanding these VERY SIMPLE grade-school understandings, whereas your position is that you are calling Jesus a direct in opposing him with said verses shown above!  

YOUR WEAK PATHETIC QUOTE MAKING YOU THE CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL AT YOUR EXPENSE: “Oh, did I say, "Biblically, anyone can be a christian"? HEHEHE That's an axiomatic fact.”

YES, anyone can be a Christian IF THEY BECOME A JEW FIRST in return as said in this post numerous times, thank you for admitting this AXIOMATIC FACT!

JESUS SAID:  He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 15:24). 

Who were the lost sheep of Israel, THE JEWS! YES, Jesus was sent ONLY FOR THE JEWS!  Thank you for PROVING MY POINT!  LOL!

ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR “LOOOOOOOOOSER” QUOTES: “See how when verses are quoted in context the overarching message of the bible is clear to people with cognitive abilities?”

Hmmmmm, the passages that you gave us to view, WERE NOT relative to one in having to be a JEW to be a Christian, like the passages that I gave you and that YOU ARE STILL RUNNING AWAY FROM! CAN YOU SPELL FOR YOURSELF “R-U-N-A-W-A-Y  L-O-S-E-R AGAIN?!” SURE YOU CAN!

Factfinder
  • @Factfinder

FACTFINDER:

Listen, as explicitly shown in my recent posts above, it was an embarrassment for you to allow me to easily make you the CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL within this Religion Forum, therefore, what part of when I said to you before, where to save yourself from further biblical embarrassment, that you were to join a CHILDREN’S CHRISTIAN FORUM where you would be more at home with your outright BIBLE STUPIDITY?!

Once again, here is the link where you would be more comfortable with “children” and their Bible ineptness like yours relative to the Christian Bible:  https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/86093-childrens-church/

Subsequent to YOU joining a CHILDREN’S CHRISTIAN FORUM in the link above, check back in with us from time to time and tell us in how you are progressing in not being so GOD-DAMNED BIBLE with the "kids" you are talking too, okay?  You can thank me later for the link!

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST THAT IS SO BIBLE , AND THEREFORE NEEDS TO GO TO A “CHILDREN'S CHRISTIAN FORUM” LIKE “FACTFINDER” NEEDS TO DO TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT IN THIS RELIGION FORUM, .........  WILL BE …..?  LOL!

@Factfinder

1.  FACTFINDERS DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will refute my biblical verses that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE FROM YOUR QUOTE ABOVE!!!!!!!: “What are 'text', 'subtext', and 'context' and how are they used in literature? Do you comprehend plots and subplots?” https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175270/#Comment_175270

There were “NO TEXT, SUBTEXT AND CONTEXT” needed in the LITERAL BIBLE PASSAGES that you continue to RUN AWAY FROM as per your LYING quote above where YOU were supposed to "line by line" destroy them in what they LITERALLY said, they didn’t in your wanting grade-school mindset!!!  YOU ARE A RUN AWAY LOSER!

Here are the verses that FACTFINDER is to SCARED to "line by line destroy" as shown in his number 1 quote above! https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175257/#Comment_175257  RUN FACTFINDER, RUN!  LOL!

Here is an image of FACTFINDER running away from addressing the passages shown in the link above:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MES4ABW

YOUR QUOTE WHERE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN BIBLE SLAPPED SILLY®️ BY ME IN YOUR EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS: “No running. Who was the Apostle to the gentiles? I'll give you a hint:”

Okay, in front of the membership again, "let me hold your hand" to show you where I have already MADE YOU THE BIBLE FOOL in your quote above relative to Luke at your laughable expense once again! Ready?  Here is the post: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172858/#Comment_172858

How embarrassing can you get in front of the membership!  :(

YOUR QUOTE OF MATTHEW 16:24 THAT I HAVE ALREADY QUASHED AT YOUR EMBARRASSING EXPENSE!!!!: “No ducking little boy, what does 'anyone' mean?

THE PASSAGE IN QUESTION: “Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.” (Matthew 16:24 NIV)

Therefore, as the passage shows, barring that it DOES NOT SHOW THE WORD "ANYONE," to be a disciple of Jesus, like his 12 JEWISH DISCIPLES to begin with, YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW where there is absolutely no wiggle room to this BIBLE AXIOM!  Jesus explained that a true disciple not only believes in Him for salvation and the forgiveness of sins, but also trusts Him to break the power of sin in their lives by denying themselves, taking up “their cross,” and following after Jesus in being THE KING OF THE JEWS, AND NOT OF ANY FAITH OTHER THAN JUDAISM, GET IT BIBLE ?!

Seriously, how many times do I have to Bible Slap you Silly®️ on this Matthew 16:24 passage?!!!  Huh?  Do you like to be made the Bible FOOL in this Religion Forum? Obviously you do!

YOU QUOTED EPHESIANS 3:5-7 TO SUPPORT YOUR "PERCEIVED NOTION" THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN, LOL!!!!: 

YES, the Gentiles, which is defined as NOT BELIEVERS of Judaism, are made ONE BODY in the promise of Christ Jesus when they simply become a JEW because Jesus ONLY CAME for the lost sheep of Israel, which are JEWS, and since Jesus is KING OF THE JEWS, one has to be a JEW to be a Christian!!! 2+2=4!

GENTILE:  a person who is not Jewish. The word stems from the Hebrew term goy, which means a “nation,” and was applied both to the Hebrews and to any other nation. The plural, goyim, especially with the definite article, ha-goyim, “the nations,” meant nations of the world that were not Hebrew.  

GET IT BIBLE FOOL FACTFINDER???!

YOU QUOTE ROMANS 9:23-28 TO SUPPORT YOUR "PERCEIVED NOTION" THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN, LOL!!!!: 

Yes again Bible FOOL Factfinder  " even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles?…” whereas the Gentiles have to become a JEW since Jesus ONLY CAME FOR THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL (Matthew 15:24), and since Jesus is KING OF THE JEWS ONLY (Matthew 2:2)!   2+2=4! 

You are really having a hard time in understanding these VERY SIMPLE grade-school understandings, whereas your position is that you are calling Jesus a direct in opposing him with said verses shown above!  

YOUR WEAK PATHETIC QUOTE MAKING YOU THE CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL AT YOUR EXPENSE: “Oh, did I say, "Biblically, anyone can be a christian"? HEHEHE That's an axiomatic fact.”

YES, anyone can be a Christian IF THEY BECOME A JEW FIRST in return as said in this post numerous times, thank you for admitting this AXIOMATIC FACT!

JESUS SAID:  He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 15:24). 

Who were the lost sheep of Israel, THE JEWS! YES, Jesus was sent ONLY FOR THE JEWS!  Thank you for PROVING MY POINT!  LOL!

ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR “LOOOOOOOOOSER” QUOTES: “See how when verses are quoted in context the overarching message of the bible is clear to people with cognitive abilities?”

Hmmmmm, the passages that you gave us to view, WERE NOT relative to one in having to be a JEW to be a Christian, like the passages that I gave you and that YOU ARE STILL RUNNING AWAY FROM! CAN YOU SPELL FOR YOURSELF “R-U-N-A-W-A-Y  L-O-S-E-R AGAIN?!” SURE YOU CAN!

@21CenturyIconoclast

There were “NO TEXT, SUBTEXT AND CONTEXT”... A new lie to back up same old failed lies. 

Nope, wrong again. You didn't ask mommy so we can't move on. 

What are 'text', 'subtext', and 'context' and how are they used in literature? Do you comprehend plots and subplots? Check with her on that too. I get why you're so embarrassed; but posting the same fallacy repeatedly expecting different results is insanity. 

I haven't ran anywhere. You hide from my questions because I quickly and thoroughly debunked your bone headed statement: "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period! 

No ducking little boy, what does 'anyone' mean? And no, your illiterate response about what jesus said to the woman of canon is idiotic. You know that because I proved it to you. “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.  And once again, no he didn't mean only the jews standing with him. Only you say that. Facts truth, reality and the bible explains how anyone can become a christian. Oh, did I say, "Biblically, anyone can be a christian"? HEHEHE That's an axiomatic fact.

21century, learn reading comprehension and stop running hiding. You'll never make it out of mommy's basement that way. ;)  You know your wrong because you're the only one hysterically trying to save face with such a boneheaded position. 

Facts truth, reality, people with brains and the bible explains how anyone can become a christian. Oh, did I say, "Biblically, anyone can be a christian"? HEHEHE That's an axiomatic fact. 

Ephesians 3:5-12: 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.

Purpose Of The Mystery

8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the [a]fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things [b]through Jesus Christ; 10 to the intent that now the [c]manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the [d]principalities and powers in the heavenly places, 11 according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.

Romans 9:23-28: 23 in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— 24 even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? 25 As indeed he says in Hosea, "Those who were not my people I will call ‘my people,’ and her who was not beloved I will call ‘beloved.’" 26 "And in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’" 27 And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: "Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will be saved, 28 for the Lord will carry out his sentence upon the earth fully and without delay.

See how when verses are quoted in context the overarching message of the bible is clear to people with cognitive abilities? As Paul accurately quotes prophets and assesses the grand message of scripture, Christianity is the gift to all people since the beginning. You could've figured it out had you read with comprehension. Admit your defeat and I'll gladly show you line by line where you funked up. As promised I'm defeating you multiple times. 

Now holding your fingers in your ears and shaking your head repeatedly demonstrates your brain atrophied. I suggest you go upstairs and ask mommy like I told you and stop reading from that children's bible site until you learn, comprehension, subtext, text and context. You need to understand how those are incorporated into literature to correctly understand the verses you brought up and got completely WRONG!  As I showed you by debunking your interpretation of them in one sweep previously with only one verse before. https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172345/#Comment_172345  

Isn't cool how Paul revealed that you don't have to be Hebrew to share in the promise of christ? And how christ made that clear to him personally and in his teachings? I liked especially when the apostle/christian author made it clear that from the beginning it was always gods plan to include the gentiles. Of course everyone on the planet who reads the old and new testaments already knew that. I KNOW, have mommy read to you and explain it!!!
    ZeusAres42
  • @Factfinder

YOUR MISLEADING STATEMENT AS USUAL IN NOT GIVING THE ENTIRE PROPOSITION:  There were “NO TEXT, SUBTEXT AND CONTEXT”... A new lie to back up same old failed lies.”

ACTUAL QUOTE: There were “NO TEXT, SUBTEXT AND CONTEXT” needed in the LITERAL BIBLE PASSAGES that you continue to RUN AWAY FROM, and that you said you would destroy line by line as per your quote herewith shown below:

++++++++++   1. FACTFINDERS DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067  ++++++++++

^^^^^^^ REGARDING YOUR QUOTE ABOVE ^^^^^^^^

Now, put the following 2 passages, to start with, in their correct text, subtext and context, where both imply that logically you have to be a JEW to be a Christian!

BEGIN:

1.  JESUS answered, I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24). 

2.  Where is he who has been born KING OF THE JEWS? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” (Matthew 2:2). 

MEMBERSHIP, lets see what excuse “FACTFINDER” will use this time in running away from the 2 LITERAL PASSAGES shown above, where he said in his quote 1, is to destroy them “line by line” in what they actually say, they don’t and do not imply that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian!  
  • GnosticChristianGnosticChristian 285 Pts   -  
    Level of stupidity here, --- high.
  • FactfinderFactfinder 846 Pts   -   edited February 20
    @Factfinder

YOUR MISLEADING STATEMENT AS USUAL IN NOT GIVING THE ENTIRE PROPOSITION:  There were “NO TEXT, SUBTEXT AND CONTEXT”... A new lie to back up same old failed lies.”

ACTUAL QUOTE: There were “NO TEXT, SUBTEXT AND CONTEXT” needed in the LITERAL BIBLE PASSAGES that you continue to RUN AWAY FROM, and that you said you would destroy line by line as per your quote herewith shown below:

++++++++++   1. FACTFINDERS DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067  ++++++++++

^^^^^^^ REGARDING YOUR QUOTE ABOVE ^^^^^^^^

Now, put the following 2 passages, to start with, in their correct text, subtext and context, where both imply that logically you have to be a JEW to be a Christian!

BEGIN:

1.  JESUS answered, I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24). 

2.  Where is he who has been born KING OF THE JEWS? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” (Matthew 2:2). 

MEMBERSHIP, lets see what excuse “FACTFINDER” will use this time in running away from the 2 LITERAL PASSAGES shown above, where he said in his quote 1, is to destroy them “line by line” in what they actually say, they don’t and do not imply that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian!  
    Misleading? It had the ... following and anyone could read the whole lie by scrolling up one and reading from the horses lip, your post. You took the bait, heart sinking now eh? Who was the apostle...? Is that misleading too?

Now this is your statement you run away from: "Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period! You think those two verses support you even though you've been shown they don't. Your first mistake was the use of the word "hebrews". 'Hebrew' is primarily used to describe the blood decedents of the patriarchs of scripture. 'Jew' is used interchangeably between bloodline, religious or ethnic community. Obviously since the beginning Hebrews were never meant to be the only 'christians' as in the old testament days, gentiles who came to faith with the hebrew god were circumcised into the religion. Hebrews were circumcised as well, but of course gentiles could not become blood relatives. Non hebrews being saved in the old testament 21century... 

Exodos 12:43-49: 43 And the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “This is the ordinance of the Passover: No foreigner shall eat it. 44 But every man’s servant who is bought for money, when you have circumcised him, then he may eat it. 45 A sojourner and a hired servant shall not eat it. 46 In one house it shall be eaten; you shall not carry any of the flesh outside the house, nor shall you break one of its bones. 47 All the congregation of Israel shall keep it. 48 And when a stranger [a]dwells with you and wants to keep the Passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as a native of the land. For no uncircumcised person shall eat it. 49 One law shall be for the native-born and for the stranger who dwells among you.”

On to debunking your claim further, again.  Matthew 15:24 is subtext specifically concerning the messianic mission to the lost house of Israel, that god had sent jesus on. Biblically, it was a fulfillment of prophesy behind a promise made to abraham. The house of israel would utterly reject him as king of the jews. Thus all nations would be blessed per gods promise to abraham... 

Isaiah 53:2-4:

2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant,
    And as a root out of dry ground.
    He has no [a]form or [b]comeliness;
    And when we see Him,
    There is no [c]beauty that we should desire Him.
    3 He is despised and [d]rejected by men,
    A Man of [e]sorrows and acquainted with [f]grief.
    And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
    He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.

4 Surely He has borne our [g]griefs
    And carried our [h]sorrows;
    Yet we [i]esteemed Him stricken,
    [j]Smitten by God, and afflicted.

Genesis 12:3: "And I will bless them that bless thee and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed." 

21century, you argue for the "2 LITERAL PASSAGES" of yours, but what of this LITERAL passage(genesis12:3)? Just as jesus meant 'anyone' in matthew 16:24, All mean what they say. So the only way to interpret both of your verses is within the context of the overall text describing gods action for human salvation, biblically. Rendering your versus as subplots describing only a piece of the plan in context to the whole of scripture. So yes, his mission at the time of the canonite woman was to go to the jews, but as scripture clearly reveals, (paul called it the mystery since the beginning) That was only the start of his mission. 

Jesus elaborated more on this through a parable of a wedding feast...

Luke 14:16-24: 16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:

17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.

18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.

19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.

20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.

21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.

22 And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.

23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

24 For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

Biblically god knew all along he would bring the remanent through of the house of israel; as well as gentile christians. You've just had a lesson in hermeneutics. 

The verses in exodos quoted above set the context of salvation as the hebrews were about to be saved from the egyptians and as you see, god had provisions in place even then for the gentiles. There's a lot more I can pile on but you won't listen, you mistakenly believe your right and faith doesn't listen to reason.

• GnosticChristianGnosticChristian 285 Pts   -   edited February 20
    Level of stupidity climbing. Someone kill this thread.
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 998 Pts   -  
    MayCaesar said:
    I love it when Christians cannot agree on what the right interpretation of the Biblical texts is and each believes that only they understand it correctly! It really shows everything you need to know about the extent to which people take their religion seriously: they just assume the most convenient interpretation of it and do not care what the book actually says.

Religions are good in this way. Same approach does not work in most other areas of human life. Try pulling out a stunt like this when working as an engineer: "This specification says X, but I know the truth: it really is Y". See how long you keep your job afterwards.
    I would think  differences in belief are more attributable to people being individuals.  That seems more like a human factor, not a divine problem.  Why do you believe that your atheism/Satanism is the right form of atheism/Satanism and that the atheism of the Church of Satan is wrong?  If your boast is science and truth, then shouldn't you all think alike, or does science and truth allow for conflicting views?
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 998 Pts   -   edited February 20
    I've noticed that atheists have engaged in a lot of special pleading when the topic of Jesus' resurrection has come up.  There is a lot of historical evidence for this:

1) The eyewitness accounts
    2) The empty tomb - had it not been empty, it is hard to see how the story would have spread
    3) The statements of Jesus' enemies of his miracles and being able to predict the future, and references to the belief of Jesus' followers of his divinity
    4) The early tradition that lists specific witnesses in 1 Corinthians 15 - which was a creed that dates to no more than 3-5 years after Jesus' resurrection.  
    5) The changed lives of the disciples - Most of the 12 apostles died horrible deaths, several of them watched their family members die horrible deaths because they would not recant their testimony that Jesus rose from the dead.  Now people may be willing to die for something they believe to be true, but no one dies and watches their family suffer for what they know to be a lie

And what evidence has the atheist provided that this event did not occur?  ***Crickets***
    AI you suck
    @just_sayin

What do you think of 21century's claim "only hebrews can be christians, period!" 
    @just_sayin

What do you think of 21century's claim "only hebrews can be christians, period!" 
    He's too extreme for me to interact with.  He seems to be using a proof text to assert Jesus did not want to save gentiles because his physical ministry was focused in to Jews in Israel.  You'd have to ignore lots of Jesus words that he can to save whomever would believe, ignore the book of Acts and all of Paul's epistles.   
    Factfinder
    @just_sayin

He's too extreme for me to interact with.  He seems to be using a proof text to assert Jesus did not want to save gentiles because his physical ministry was focused in to Jews in Israel.  You'd have to ignore lots of Jesus words that he can to save whomever would believe, ignore the book of Acts and all of Paul's epistles.   
    I agree. He's picking and choosing what to believe the message of the bible is saying by dismissing the parts he don't agree with. 
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 21
    @Factfinder

FACTFINDER, the number 1 Bible Atheist of this Religion Forum, bar none,

Addressing your grasping for straws and BIBLE post herewith: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175461/#Comment_175461

FACTFINDERS DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

EXAMPLE NUMBER 1: (https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175449/#Comment_175449)

JESUS answered, I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24). 

YOUR RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE “LITERAL” PASSAGE:  “On to debunking your claim further, again.  Matthew 15:24 is subtext specifically concerning the messianic mission to the lost house of Israel, that god had sent jesus on. Biblically, it was a fulfillment of prophesy behind a promise made to abraham. The house of israel would utterly reject him as king of the jews. Thus all nations would be blessed per gods promise to abraham... “

MY RESPONSE TO YOUR “HEARSAY” ACCOUNTING ABOVE: Barring your many misspelled words, and to not show your Bible STUPIDITY even further, cite your references in full and in their entirety BIBLICALLY to your perceived response above, otherwise it is only HEARSAY on your part, period!

BEGIN: 

EXAMPLE NUMBER 2: (https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175449/#Comment_175449 

Where is he who has been born KING OF THE JEWS? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” (Matthew 2:2). 

MY RESPONSE TO YOUR LACK OF ADDRESSING THIS PASSAGE ABOVE AGAIN!!!:  Whoopsie! Oh, oh!!!  Just like before, YOU have run away again from not responding to Jesus being the KING OF THE JEWS that derails your comical notion, where he cannot in any way have followers of other religions like Islam, etc.!  DUH!

Sorry, wipe the proverbial egg from our face AGAIN bible fact runaway!

YOUR LAUGHABLE QUOTE AGAIN REGARDING THE TERM “ANYONE:”  “Just as jesus meant 'anyone' in matthew 16:24, All mean what they say.” 

Uh, I don’t see the term ANYONE in Matthew 16:24 like you keep saying, whereas, here is the passage where “DISCIPLE” is used instead of “ANYONE,” at your embarrassing expense AGAIN! 

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.” (Matthew 16:24 NIV)

FACTFINDER, in pathetically using your Matthean passage above is now MOOT!  Remember, Jesus’ disciples were JEWS where ONLY JEWS can be Christians!

CHRISTIAN: one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ. (Merrian-Webster Dictionary). 

YOUR MISLEADING QUOTE AGAIN, WHERE WE ALL LAUGH AT YOUR EXPENSE, LOL!!!!:  “Biblically god knew all along he would bring the remanent through of the house of israel; as well as gentile christians”

Here, let me easily QUASH your Bible quote above even further at your laughable expense herewith: “ Upon commissioning His disciples, He commands them to minister to Israel exclusively: Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritan's, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 10:5,6 ESV).

Do you want to call Jesus a in his biblical statement above relative to his dislike of the Gentiles that you give Creedence too as alleged Christians?  LOL!

FACTFINDER, just how BIBLE are you willing to be in front of the membership all the time at your laughable expense? Tell me, what part of this revealing post towards you DIDN'T you understand?:https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175406/#Comment_175406

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEST LIKE THE NUMBER 1 BIBLE FOOL“FACTFINDER,” WILL BE …..?

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 22
    @Factfinder

FACTFINDERS NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

THEREFORE, USING YOUR QUOTE ABOVE AGAIN, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO CONTINUE WITH THE 2 ADDITIONAL PASSAGES SHOWN BELOW in using it like you "tried" to do in your last post where you BLATANTLY STRUCK OUT in saying that my passages did not show that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian as shown herewith: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175516/#Comment_175516

EXAMPLE NUMBER 3. "For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth TO BE HIS PEOPLE, his treasured possession." (Deuteronomy 7:6)

BEGIN:

( Remember BIBLE FOOL, Jesus as God, chose ONLY the JEWS to be His people, and not any other peoples of OTHER religions, therefore precluding you have to be a JEW to be a Christian!!!) 

EXAMPLE NUMBER 4. Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” (Matthew 19:28)

BEGIN: 

(Heads up BIBLE FOOL, who only can judge the 12 tribes of Israel, WHICH ARE ALL JEWS?  Yes again, a JEW, precluding again that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian follower of Jesus! DUH!)

• FactfinderFactfinder 846 Pts   -   edited February 21
    @21CenturyIconoclast

I'm smart, you're dumb. That's why I won. How long have you had your mental condition? Why do you think Santa's elves like you again?
    @Factfinder

Addressing your grasping for straws and BIBLE post herewith: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175461/#Comment_175461

FACTFINDERS DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

EXAMPLE NUMBER 1: (https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175449/#Comment_175449)

JESUS answered, I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24). 

YOUR RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE “LITERAL” PASSAGE:  “On to debunking your claim further, again.  Matthew 15:24 is subtext specifically concerning the messianic mission to the lost house of Israel, that god had sent jesus on. Biblically, it was a fulfillment of prophesy behind a promise made to abraham. The house of israel would utterly reject him as king of the jews. Thus all nations would be blessed per gods promise to abraham... “

MY RESPONSE TO YOUR “HEARSAY” ACCOUNTING ABOVE: Barring your many misspelled words, and to not show your Bible STUPIDITY even further, cite your references in full and in their entirety BIBLICALLY to your perceived response above, otherwise it is only HEARSAY on your part, period!

BEGIN: 

EXAMPLE NUMBER 2: (https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175449/#Comment_175449 

Where is he who has been born KING OF THE JEWS? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” (Matthew 2:2). 

MY RESPONSE TO YOUR LACK OF ADDRESSING THIS PASSAGE ABOVE AGAIN!!!:  Whoopsie! Oh, oh!!!  Just like before, YOU have run away again from not responding to Jesus being the KING OF THE JEWS that derails your comical notion, where he cannot in any way have followers of other religions like Islam, etc.!  DUH!

Sorry, wipe the proverbial egg from our face AGAIN bible fact runaway!

YOUR LAUGHABLE QUOTE AGAIN REGARDING THE TERM “ANYONE:”  “Just as jesus meant 'anyone' in matthew 16:24, All mean what they say.” 

Uh, I don’t see the term ANYONE in Matthew 16:24 like you keep saying, whereas, here is the passage where “DISCIPLE” is used instead of “ANYONE,” at your embarrassing expense AGAIN! 

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.” (Matthew 16:24 NIV)

FACTFINDER, in pathetically using your Matthean passage above is now MOOT!  Remember, Jesus’ disciples were JEWS where ONLY JEWS can be Christians!

CHRISTIAN: one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ. (Merrian-Webster Dictionary). 

YOUR MISLEADING QUOTE AGAIN, WHERE WE ALL LAUGH AT YOUR EXPENSE, LOL!!!!:  “Biblically god knew all along he would bring the remanent through of the house of israel; as well as gentile christians”

Here, let me easily QUASH your Bible quote above even further at your laughable expense herewith: “ Upon commissioning His disciples, He commands them to minister to Israel exclusively: Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritan's, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 10:5,6 ESV).

Do you want to call Jesus a in his biblical statement above relative to his dislike of the Gentiles that you give Creedence too as alleged Christians?  LOL!

FACTFINDER, just how BIBLE are you willing to be in front of the membership all the time at your laughable expense? Tell me, what part of this revealing post towards you DIDN'T you understand?:https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175406/#Comment_175406

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEST LIKE THE NUMBER 1 BIBLE FOOL“FACTFINDER,” WILL BE …..?

Debunked hearsay bible fool. You lose again. 
  • elijah44elijah44 37 Pts   -  
    I am an atheist, but I still respect Christianity. My grandfather was a Christian man who did not believe in hell or Satan, because he believed no one should suffer for eternity as it would be a fate worse than death. He believed that evil was real but it would be rid of at the hands of god, and all souls were good and moral. 
    Despite the fact that I am an atheist I still believe in this logic. I don’t think of others badly as they could not be all awful or bad. I will not debate on this topic because I respect Christianity and other religions, and I will not debate or argue over someone’s values and faith.
    RickeyHoltsclawFactfinderZeusAres42
    elijah44 said:
    I am an atheist, but I still respect Christianity. My grandfather was a Christian man who did not believe in hell or Satan, because he believed no one should suffer for eternity as it would be a fate worse than death. He believed that evil was real but it would be rid of at the hands of god, and all souls were good and moral. 
    Despite the fact that I am an atheist I still believe in this logic. I don’t think of others badly as they could not be all awful or bad. I will not debate on this topic because I respect Christianity and other religions, and I will not debate or argue over someone’s values and faith.
    @elijah44

Of course respect only works if it's mutually observed.  You won't get that with this one @21CenturyIconoclast. It simply believes what it believes and insults those who present facts, truth, reason and reality that debunk its faith. It thinks there are no christian non jews. I know, silly.  Oh, yes it's an atheist too, just not of the evolved intellect that you may be used to. And welcome. I am an theist too but have family members who aren't jewish but every bit christian as the bible says is and would be the case. 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6097 Pts   -   edited February 22
    MayCaesar said:
    I love it when Christians cannot agree on what the right interpretation of the Biblical texts is and each believes that only they understand it correctly! It really shows everything you need to know about the extent to which people take their religion seriously: they just assume the most convenient interpretation of it and do not care what the book actually says.

Religions are good in this way. Same approach does not work in most other areas of human life. Try pulling out a stunt like this when working as an engineer: "This specification says X, but I know the truth: it really is Y". See how long you keep your job afterwards.
    I would think  differences in belief are more attributable to people being individuals.  That seems more like a human factor, not a divine problem.  Why do you believe that your atheism/Satanism is the right form of atheism/Satanism and that the atheism of the Church of Satan is wrong?  If your boast is science and truth, then shouldn't you all think alike, or does science and truth allow for conflicting views?
    I do not have "my atheism/Satanism" and do not subscribe to any groups or labels. The sentence "the right form of atheism" makes no sense to me: atheism is simply absence of belief in the supernatural, and you either are absent of this belief or not.

And I do not have that problem: science is great in that you can conduct the experiment and its result will be what it will be, regardless of what you think about it. When there is debate in science, it is not a debate on whether some experimental result actually occurred or not, but on whether that result supports the proposed model or not. It is not an argument over interpretation of some text, but a competition for development and defense of the model best matching the experimental data.
    On the trading floor, nobody cares what you think about your interpretation: you enter trades and get the results that the market produces. The results show up as numbers on your P/L sheet, and unless you disagree what number 1 or 2 is, there is no room for disagreement.

If people cannot agree on anything with respect to a text, then that text is quite meaningless from the practical standpoint. If the text says that a massacre of Canaanites is justified, and then someone says, "Oh, it does not mean what it says" - then the value of this conversation (and the book that is the source of it) is nil.

Scientific results are objective: you do something - you observe the result, and the result does not depend on your opinion of it. In what sense are Bible-derived morals objective if people constantly argue over what every passage means? You cannot simultaneously say that the morals in the Bible are objective, and that people can have individual opinions on what those morals are - the latter is the very definition of subjectivity.
    ZeusAres42GiantMan
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 29
    @Factfinder

FACTFINDERS NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian relative to Bible passages: 
     "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

FACTFINDER, here are two more Bible passages that support you have to be a JEW to be a Christian, and for you to follow your NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE at the top of this pos to try and refutet: 

EXAMPLE NUMBER 5: ”Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.” (Exodus 19:5-6).   

What people are the "treasured possession" of God, yes, THE JEWS ONLY! What people are the words spoken to of Israel, yes, THE JEWS ONLY, precluding that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian!

EXAMPLE NUMBER 6. “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritan’s, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 10:5,6)

Jesus told his disciples to Go nowhere among the Gentiles because they are NOT JEWS that he came to save ONLY!  Rather, the disciples are to go ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel, WHICH ARE JEWS ONLY, and precluding you have to be a JEW to be a Christian, DUH!

• @Factfinder

FACTFINDER, THE NUMBER ONE ATHEIST BIBLE FOOL OF THIS RELIGION FORUM, BAR NONE,

++++++++  FACTFINDERS NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian relative to my Bible passages that are given to him:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067  ++++++++

FACTFINDER, RELATIVE TO YOUR DIRECT QUOTE ABOVE, here are 2 more Bible passages to support that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian, and that YOU have to destroy line by line to support your  position in your number one statement above :

EXAMPLE NUMBER 7. "Because on account of him many of the Jews were going away and believing in Jesus." (John 2:11) 

Who were believing in Jesus? THE JEWS ONLY, especially since Jesus is THE KING OF THE JEWS to begin with!

EXAMPLE NUMBER 8.  “Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.”  (Matthew 16:24 NIV)

To be a disciple of Jesus, like his 12 JEWISH DISCIPLES to begin with, YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW to be a Christian and follower of Jesus!  

BEGIN:

• @Factfinder

FACTFINDER, THE NUMBER 1 ATHEIST BIBLE FOOL OF THIS RELIGION FORUM, BAR NONE,

FACTFINDERS NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian relative to Bible passages that I present in his behalf:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:"  "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067

BUT, OH NO!  FACTFINDER cannot in any way fulfill his quote shown above where he has RAN AWAY from biblical passages from me in the posts I made to him shown in the links below, in proving you do have to be a JEW to be a Christian, where FACTFINDER in his illiterate thinking says otherwise!  LOL!

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175516/#Comment_175516

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175517/#Comment_175517

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175561/#Comment_175561

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175717/#Comment_175717

Therefore, FACTFINDER HAS NOT DEBUNKED MY POSITION that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian because he has yet to address the links above with said passages that say you do!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhh ……. FACTFINDER is shown to be online in this Religion Forum today, Sunday, February 25, at 9:34am, therefore as shown, FACTIFINDER IS STILL RUNNING AWAY from the passages in the links above that our 4 days old now!  Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh FACTFINDER:  Last Active. 9:34AM. Sunday, February 25  https://www.debateisland.com/profile/Factfinder

BIBLE DUMB ASSES LIKE “FACTFINDER”AND RICKEYHOLTSCLAW” SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST THEIR BIBLE BUFFOONERY IN THIS PRESTIGIOUS RELIGION FORUM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

• @Factfinder

+++++  FACTFINDERS NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian relative to my Bible passages that are given to him:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067  +++++

Uh, with your DIRECT QUOTE above, did you follow though and happily and easily destroy my Bible verses that PROVE that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian, other than to other than to run away from and go into hiding?   NO, YOU DID NOT!!!!

Here are the Bible verses that YOU CANNOT obviously destroy at your embarrassing expense in front of the membership LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD, ATHEIST LOSER!!!!:

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "FACTFINDER" THAT CAN'T FOLLOW THROUGH ON HIS PROMISE AS SHOWN ABOVE, WILL EMBARRASSINGLY BE ....? 

• @Factfinder

+++++  FACTFINDERS NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian relative to my Bible passages that are given to him:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067  +++++

At FACTFINDERS embarrassing expense again I am hopeful that he can find his "BIG BOY PANTS" to follow through on his PROMISE IN HIS DIRECT QUOTE ABOVE as shown to the Bible verses I have given him. I'll continue to add 2 more verses at a time, as shown below, and this two at a time scenario is done so it won't over work his bereft mind.

TWO MORE VERSES FOR FACTFINDER TO FOLLOW HIS DIRECT QUOTE ABOVE: 

EXAMPLE NUMBER 9:  "The brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea, and when they arrived they went into the Jewish synagogueNow these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so." (Acts 17:10-11)

Can you be in a JEWISH SYNAGOGUE and receiving the word of Jesus as God as being the KING OF THE JEWS and not be a JEW? NO, you can not BIBLE FOOL FACTFINDER!

EXAMPLE NUMBER 10:  "Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the value of circumcision? Much in every way. To begin with, the Jews were entrusted with the oracles of God." (Romans 3:1-2) 

ONLY THE JEWS were entrusted with the oracles of God!  Therefore one has to be a JEW to be a Christian follower of Jesus!  GET IT ATHEIST CLOWN SHOW?

• @Factfinder

As the membership can readily see as FACT, the Bible FOOL "Factfinder" has thrown in the towel of DEFEAT because he cannot take my Bible passages and spin them to say that they do not show that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian as he proffered in his NUMBER ONE QUOTE BELOW:

Fellow Atheists, I am truly sorry that we have an assumed Atheist amongst us monikered as "Factfinder" that "chickens out" to do what he said he would do in his NUMBER ONE QUOTE above. Yes, Factfinder is giving Atheism a bad name by him not following through to his quote above.

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "FACTFINDER" THAT RUNS AWAY FROM WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO, WILL BE ............?

@21CenturyIconoclast

Your garbage dumping doesn't negate your erroneously pathetic statement: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174065/#Comment_174065

Stop lying and hiding behind versus you don't get. As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line once you admit your defeat from your original absurd remark. Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!

In your humiliated b*tt hurt state I said 'once you admit defeat'. But even so as all membership knows, I defeated your nonsense line by line by proving you can't read. Now pointing to the bible don't count as it's been solidly proven you don't comprehend. In your own words explain your boneheaded quote above to all the christians who are not jews walking around today. Explain the promise to abraham. Explain the apostle to the gentiles. Explain jesus telling you you're wrong in John 3:16 where he literally says: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life 

Now dump the attitude and explain why you foolishly think that verse doesn't mean what it literally says. Explain why even the bible throughout says you're wrong. What are subtext, text and context and how are they used in literature? 
    @21CenturyIconoclast

Why are you hiding? I know you were on line at 11:00 after I posted. 
  • @Factfinder

YOUR GO NOWHERE QUOTE IN RELATION TO YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR QUOTE ABOVE AND HIDING!!!!:  "Stop lying and hiding behind versus you don't get. As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line once you admit your defeat from your original absurd remark."

As if I am going to admit defeat in Bible Slapping you Silly®️ in front of the membership, NOT!  ROFLOL!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE FAILED TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON YOUR NUMBER ONE QUOTE ABOVE, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT REFUTE THE VERSES THAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU SHOWING IN YOUR EMBARRASSMENT THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN!
      YOU ARE DONE!

Therefore, in turn, YOU ADMIT that you are not ready for Prime Time in being in this esteemed Religion Forum in the first place, where I have had to help you with your Bible INEPTNESS in the post/link shown below, and then I will not embarrass you any further in posting additional Bible verses showing that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian, AGREED?!
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175973/#Comment_175973  

DO NOT WORRY, I will continue to help your lack of biblical knowledge so you won't make yourself the ATHEIST FOOL AGAIN in your other posts as well, and again, you can thank me later when I do so at your expense!

NEXT BIBLE ATHEIST FOOL LIKE "FACTFINDER" THAT HAS TO RUN AWAY FROM HIS NUMBER ONE QUOTE AT THE TOP OF THIS POST BECAUSE HE SIMPLY CANNOT REFUTE MY BIBLE VERSES AND REMAIN INTELLIGENT LOOKING IN THE AFTERMATH, WILL BE ............?  LOL!!!

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited February 28
    @Factfinder

TO THE MEMBERSHIP IN VIEWING "FACTFINDER" BEING MADE THE RUNAWAY FOOL BY ME ON THE TOPIC IN QUESTION SHOWN IN THE POSTS ABOVE!

Barring Factfinder's RUN AWAY STATUS, he  has yet to figure out the MAIN PROPOSITION in our discussion relative to the primitive Bronze and Iron Age JUDEO-Christian Bible relative to me EASILY SHOWING BY "LITERAL" BIBLE VERSES one has to be a JEW to be a Christian!!!  

Therefore, I am not to be held responsible for his BIBLE STUPIDNESS and grade-school education in not allowing him to understand a very simple premise that flies over his pointed aluminum hat at all time!  LOL!

IS THERE ANOTHER BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED ATHEIST LIKE "FACTFINDER" THAT WANTS TO HELP HIM FIGURE OUT THIS MAIN PREMISE THAT HE IS OVERLOOKING? 

@Factfinder

Since you will probably NOT ADMIT THE FACT that you are NOT READY for Prime Time within this Religion Forum like I said you would have to do to prevent me from continuing the make you the ATHEIST BIBLE FOOL, therefore, here are 2 more LITERAL Bible verses showing that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian at your expense AGAIN!

+++++  FACTFINDERS NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian relative to my Bible passages that are given to him: 
     "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067  +++++

EXAMPLE NUMBER 11:  "So they took the money and did as they were directed. And this story has been spread among the Jews to this day." (Matthew 29:15) 

Only spread to who? YES,  THE JEWS ONLY! Then you have to be a JEW to accept the story AND TO BE A CHRISTIAN!

EXAMPLE NUMBER 12:  "Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.” (Exodus 19:5-6)

What people are the "treasured possession" of God, THE JEWS! What people are the words spoken to ONLY OF ISRAEL WHICH ARE JEWS ONLY, YES, JEWS ONLY!  Do the math BIBLE FOOL!

Factfinder, now do what you normally do to save face again, AND RUN AND HIDE from these continued Bible verses showing once again in how truly BIBLE you are, RUN, hurry ........... RUN! 

• FactfinderFactfinder 846 Pts   -   edited February 28
    @21CenturyIconoclast

I admit the fact you are not ready. Some biblical advice for you. Have mommy read it, bozo. Oh, and I have known all along what you're trying to say. You're just wrong about the timing, applications... That's all I'm going to help you with. I have several non jew true christian friends waiting. Here's the most pertinent advice you need...

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: And he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28
    @Factfinder

YOUR PITIFUL QUOTE ONCE AGAIN AS YOU GRASP FOR STRAWS:
    " I have several non jew true christian friends waiting. Here's the most pertinent advice you need..."
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176095/#Comment_176095

Your "alleged" non Jew friends are waiting to see you make a continued FOOL OF YOURSELF AGAIN in front of the membership for not following through on your NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE ABOVE won't have to wait long because of your next RUNAWAY EXCUSE for not doing what you said you would do to my Bible verses that show one has to be a JEW to be a Christian!! 

YOUR NON-JEW PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN FRIENDS ARE WAITING, THEREFORE, PUT YOUR NEXT "EXCUSE" TO RUN AWAY FROM YOUR QUOTE AT THE TOP OF THIS POST HERE, BEGIN: 

• @Factfinder

TO THE NON-JEW PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN ALLEGED FRIENDS OF FACTFINDER THAT ARE WAITING LIKE HE SAID YOU ARE! 

LETS WATCH FACTFINDER RUN AWAY AGAIN FROM HIS DIRECT POST SHOWN ABOVE BY ME GIVING HIM 2 MORE BIBLE VERSES THAT HE CANNOT ADDRESS, READY?

EXAMPLE NUMBER 13:  Jesus’ inspired words state: “And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.” (Matthew 6:5)

Who meets in a SYNAGOGUE ONLY?  YES, the JEWS! Who is the KING OF THE JEWS? Yes, Jesus!  Who ONLY can be a Christian, YES AGAIN, A JEW!!! 

EXAMPLE NUMBER 14:  "So Jesus said TO THE JEWS who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:31-32)

As shown, Jesus spoke ONLY TO THE JEWS, and ONLY JEWS can truly be disciples of Jesus because Jesus is KING OF THE JEWS to begin with (Matthew 27:37, Matthew 2:2)

FACTFINDER; PUT YOUR NEXT RUN AWAY EXCUSE IN NOT FOLLOWING YOUR NUMBER ONE QUOTE ABOVE HERE; BEGIN:

@Factfinder

TO THE ALLEGED NON-JEW PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN FRIENDS OF FACTFINDER,  

Yes, I know, then barring Factfinder's RUN AWAY STATUS to his infamous NUMBER ONE QUOTE shown in the post above, he  has yet to figure out the MAIN PROPOSITIONS in our discussion relative to your primitive Bronze and Iron Age JUDEO-Christian Bible that he is terribly missing! 

To help FACTFINDER along in unfortunately being this Religion Forums number one ATHEIST BIBLE FOOL, here is a "hint" that you can propose to him, okay?  

HINT: Pseudo-christians are spoon fed their doctrine on Sunday mornings, or by watching Christian televangelist shows instead of reading the JUDEO-Christian Bible themselves!   

Therefore, like I said, I am not to be held responsible for FACTFINDERS BIBLE STUPIDNESS and obvious grade-school education in not allowing him to understand a very simple premise that flies over his pointed aluminum hat at all time!  LOL!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE HELP FACTFINDER IN THIS MANNER REGARDING THE "HINT" THAT I AM SURE YOU UNDERSTAND, WHERE FACTFINDER DOES'NT, THANK YOU!

@21CenturyIconoclast

I kept my promise. All your examples have been debunked several times now. As I said, easily. On this site. https://www.debateisland.com/ Not my problem you refuse reality. Everyone knows how b*tt hurt you are. 

Learn text, context, and subtext. Learn what they mean in the leu of literature. Learn bible hermeneutics and eschatology. Learn for a change. 

Now explain your original statement you hide from. No pretending your misinterpretation of any verse is correct. Explain it. Explain why a literal interpretation is called for in your verses, but not mine. Conjecture don't count. (that means pretending something means something other than what the words say themselves because of who is around or the place they are at). As the bible has several settings in which the message of salvation and the messiah of 'the world' (john 3:16) are conveyed. That is a fact you fail to address properly. Now this will be the hardest for you to explain: If you're right: what was the need for about oh say HALF the bible declaring salvation offered to the gentiles? Why not a much smaller bible where general references like "whoever" are not used or needed? Explain yourself in a civil, mature manner without spamming your temper tantrum uncontrollably and I'll give you what you want. Or the original offer, admit defeat from your statement...

Oops, my bad, this boneheaded statement that you run from is the hardest for you to explain!... 

Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!

I'll offer some help. It's dumb down enough even you should get it but it does come from a messianic church. You did ask for a source once. Here's a snip it of it...

At this time Jews and Gentiles will be worshiping together.  What a glorious time it’s going to be.

https://midwestmessianic.com/q-a/how-to-find-the-answers-to-life/26-does-god-have-a-specific-plan-for-the-gentile-nations-which-is-found-in-scripture/
  • @Factfinder

YOUR OUTRIGHT LYING QUOTE TO YOUR STATEMENT HEREWITH: "I kept my promise. All your examples have been debunked several times now. "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176166/#Comment_176166

WRONG BIBLE FOOL!!!  My "specific example verses" have not, I repeat, HAVE NOT been debunked by you as you said you would do in your post to me shown below:  

+++++  FACTFINDERS NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian relative to my Bible passages that are given to him:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line:" "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067  +++++

It is truly sad that you have to resort to OUTRIGHT LYING for you to try and save face whereas you never addressed ANY OF MY "SPECIFIC GODLY VERSES" in the links showing that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian, other than for YOU TO RUN AWAY FROM THEM at this time and where you sheepishly had to go into hiding again!  LOL!

KEY PHRASE FOR YOU TO FINALLY LEARN: "Specific Bible Verses," GET IT ATHEIST BIBLE FOOL?! 

FACTFINDER; Learn “text, subtext, and context” to "SPECIFIC BIBLE VERSES" in my following links that you have NEVER addressed like your LYING QUOTE above so states, in showing one has to be a JEW to be a Christian!

READY?  BEGIN THIS TIME TO ACTUALLY ADDRESS SAID "SPECIFIC BIBLE VERSES" IN THE LINKS BELOW TO TRY AND AND SAVE FACE:

1-2

3-4

5-6

7-8

9-10

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175913/#Comment_175913

11-12

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176085/#Comment_176085

13-14

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176154/#Comment_176154

HERE ARE SOME LITTLE BOY VAIN ATTEMPTS BY FACTFINDER TO NOT ADDRESS MY "SPECIFIC VERSES IN QUESTION" BECAUSE HE IS LOSING THE BATTLE, LOL!!!

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175525/#Comment_175525

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175530/#Comment_175530

HERE IS A FACTUAL IMAGE OF THE RUN AWAY FACTFINDER BECAUSE HIS BIBLE INEPTNESS CANNOT ADDRESS SAID POSTS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7ni7zL8qU

NEXT ATHEIST BIBLE FOOL LIKE "FACTFINDER" THAT CANNOT ADDRESS “SPECIFIC BIBLE VERSES” SHOWING THAT ONE HAS TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN, WILL EMBARRASSINGLY BE ….?

@21CenturyIconoclast

LOL what a tool. I say jump, you say how high? How do you live with yourself? Explain your b*tt hurt humliation as I laid out truthfully in my last post. Or throw another tantrum. I own you.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited March 1
    @Factfinder

FACTFINDER, OMG, how embarrassing now that your "alleged non Jewish christian friends" are viewing this thread now, as the post above so shows you to be an OUTRIGHT AND RUNAWAY TO "SPECIFIC BIBLE VERSES" THAT YOU NEVER ADDRESSED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!  

May I suggest a way out for you in your current LYING POSITION?  Seriously, think about changing your moniker, and then take a few weeks off from me showing you to be a and a BIBLE DUNCE!  Then, and only then, sneak back in to this Religion Forum with a new name!  Or, remove your BIBLE IGNORANCE from this Religion Forum and do what I told you to do in the first place, and that is to join a "Children's Christian Forum" where you will be more at comfort with little kids, understood?  To save you time, here is a kids Religion Forum for you to join: https://www.christianforums.com/forums/children-and-youth-ministry.648/

@21CenturyIconoclast

Yup, I own you.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder

FACTFINDER, AS SHOWN THROUGHOUT HIS FEEBLE POSTS, IS THE NUMBER ONE BIBLE INEPT FOOL OF THIS RELIGION FORUM!

YOUR GRADE SCHOOL RECESS PLAYGROUND QUOTE: "
    Yup, I own you."

The only thing that you own is your outright BIBLE WEAK-MINDEDNESS at your laughable expense in front of the membership as I have explicitly shown in your embarrassing behalf within this thread regarding the topic at hand!!!!   LOL!

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder

FACTFINDER, AS SHOWN, IS THE NUMBER ONE BIBLE INEPT FOOL OF THIS RELIGION FORUM, BAR NONE!!!!  LOL!!!

+++++  FACTFINDERS NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian relative to my Bible passages that are given to him:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line." "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067  +++++

How utterly sad for me to watch you FAIL so badly again in a simple task of you to follow through with your NUMBER ONE QUOTE ABOVE where you were to allegedly and happily destroy my SPECIFIC BIBLE VERSES "line by line" that show that one has to be a JEW to be a Christian, where you erroneously say the contrary!

The link that you are still RUNNING AWAY FROMhttps://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176171/#Comment_176171

I can imagine in what your "alleged" non-Jewish pseudo-christian friends are thinking about you now, where they were waiting for you to quash said Bible verses that show one has to be a JEW to be a Christian in their behalf, BUT, you couldn't do it for them, other than to RUN AWAY from said Bible verses with little boy excuses!!!  How sad!  

For YOUR SAKE in not being made the BIBLE FOOL upon this topic anymore by me, it is done, because of your failure to address said topic, whereas I will engage pseudo-christians that obviously have a higher IQ level than yours that don't RUN AWAY from disturbing Bible verses like YOU DO, to make the discussion more worthy.  Sorry. 

@21CenturyIconoclast

I accept your concession.
    I've mentioned this before, and it bears repeating that there is a lot of historical evidence for Jesus' resurrection:

1) The eyewitness accounts
    2) The empty tomb - had it not been empty, it is hard to see how the story would have spread
    3) The statements of Jesus' enemies of his miracles and being able to predict the future, and references to the belief of Jesus' followers of his divinity
    4) The early tradition that lists specific witnesses in 1 Corinthians 15 - which was a creed that dates to no more than 3-5 years after Jesus' resurrection.  
    5) The changed lives of the disciples - Most of the 12 apostles died horrible deaths, several of them watched their family members die horrible deaths because they would not recant their testimony that Jesus rose from the dead.  Now people may be willing to die for something they believe to be true, but no one dies and watches their family suffer for what they know to be a lie

There are 42 sources that mention Jesus within 100 years of his resurrection.  To put it into perspective, the most famous person at the time of Jesus was Tiberius Caesar, there are only 15 sources which speak of him within a 150 year timeframe after his death.