frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Christianity

12346»

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 873 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast

While I appreciate the jester of your confession, the attempt to claim victory in your concession just makes it like your position on the debate, crap. Gain some intellectual honesty and I'll will give you what you want. Admit defeat from your boneheaded statement: Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period! 

Acts 9:15 Jesus says to Anani, "Go, for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of IsraelConcerning Paul, the apostle to the gentiles.

That was the true deal you keep lying about. Admit defeat respectfully or continue being a clown.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin

YOUR ACCOUNTING OF HISTORICAL REFERENCES STATING THAT THE SERIAL KILLER JESUS EXISTED AFTER HIS DEATH: "There are 42 sources that mention Jesus within 100 years of his resurrection."

CITE ALL OF YOUR PEERED REVIEWED REFERENCES WITHOUT USING THE PRIMITIVE "BIASED" JUDEO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE!!! 

DO NOT BE LIKE THE RUN AWAY FROM BIBLICAL PASSAGES LIKE THE "BIBLE DUNCE FACTFINDER," PROVE YOUR POINT AS SHOWN ABOVE!

WAITING!
    @just_sayin

YOUR ACCOUNTING OF HISTORICAL REFERENCES STATING THAT THE SERIAL KILLER JESUS EXISTED AFTER HIS DEATH: "There are 42 sources that mention Jesus within 100 years of his resurrection."

CITE ALL OF YOUR PEERED REVIEWED REFERENCES WITHOUT USING THE PRIMITIVE "BIASED" JUDEO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE!!! 

DO NOT BE LIKE THE RUN AWAY FROM BIBLICAL PASSAGES LIKE THE "BIBLE DUNCE FACTFINDER," PROVE YOUR POINT AS SHOWN ABOVE!

WAITING!
    Too bad. This is a religious forum with a thread topic 'Christianity'. That was your excuse for using scripture in your failed attempt to misrepresent verses in your loss to me when you asserted this boneheaded remark: Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!  So if @just_sayin wants to use the bible he can. You do for your nonsense. 

I beat you soundly, just not the way you apparently like to be beat. But my promise still stands, admit defeat from your erroneous claim and I'll school you some more. Waiting
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 169 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast ; Who are the "Hebrews?"
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR WANTING QUOTE EQUAL TO THE RUNAWAY FROM BIBLE VERSES "FACTFINDER!":  Who are the "Hebrews?" 

Do I have to "school you" again regarding your primitive faith of Christianity in front of the membership?  AGAIN, really?

The descendants of Judah are known as JEWS. All JEWS (descendants of Judah) are Israelites (descendants of Jacob) and are also HEBREWS (descendants of Abraham). "Thus, as indicated in Jeremiah 34:9, the term JEW is used whereas a JEW is also a HEBREW!  DUH!

When I have to "school you next time" make an appointment, understood BIBLE FOOL?

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" THAT HAS TO HAVE AN ATHEIST LIKE ME "SCHOOL HIM" UPON HIS PRIMITIVE FAITH OF CHRISTIANITY, WILL BE ......?

@RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY, since you have to be a JEW to be a Christian and a follower of Jesus the Christ, and that the RUNAWAY from a "plethora" of bible verses that prove this fact named FACTFINDER that he couldn't address in his embarrassment, what sect of Judaism do you follow?

Remember, Jesus as god was sent ONLY FOR the lost sheep of Israel, which are JEWS!  JESUS SAID: "But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24). GET IT?

Besides, Jesus was the KING OF THE JEWS, where how can anyone not being a JEW follow him under this biblical FACT? GET IT? "This is Jesus, the King of the Jews." (Matthew 27:37)   Case in point, Muslims can't follow Jesus, can they? Gentiles can't follow Jesus in being non believers, can they? NO THEY CANNOT! 

With the two verses alone as shown above, this is where the Atheist Bible fool FACTFINDER went wrong in showing me his ever so wanting "alleged" bible verses that contradicted mine where you didn't have to be a Jew to follow Jesus, and that did not have the weight of my passages!  Some members like FACTFINDER have to learn the hard way like I had shown him in many posts addressing his Bible ineptness upon this topic

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY IN WHAT SECT OF JUDAISM YOU FOLLOW?

@RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY, since you have to be a JEW to be a Christian and a follower of Jesus the Christ, and that the RUNAWAY from a "plethora" of bible verses that prove this fact named FACTFINDER that he couldn't address in his embarrassment, what sect of Judaism do you follow?

Remember, Jesus as god was sent ONLY FOR the lost sheep of Israel, which are JEWS!  JESUS SAID: "But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24). GET IT?

Besides, Jesus was the KING OF THE JEWS, where how can anyone not being a JEW follow him under this biblical FACT? GET IT? "This is Jesus, the King of the Jews." (Matthew 27:37)   Case in point, Muslims can't follow Jesus, can they? Gentiles can't follow Jesus in being non believers, can they? NO THEY CANNOT! 

With the two verses alone as shown above, this is where the Atheist Bible fool FACTFINDER went wrong in showing me his ever so wanting "alleged" bible verses that contradicted mine where you didn't have to be a Jew to follow Jesus, and that did not have the weight of my passages!  Some members like FACTFINDER have to learn the hard way like I had shown him in many posts addressing his Bible ineptness upon this topic

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY IN WHAT SECT OF JUDAISM YOU FOLLOW?

Jesus came to the “lost sheep of Israel” (Matthew 15:24) but what happened, why are the Gentiles in custody of the New Covenant Gospel (Romans 11:25)?

Jesus came to the lost sheep of Israel as it was the Father’s will to proselytize Jacob’s children in the Gospel of the New Covenant as Jacob’s children were set apart, sanctified, to fulfill the promise made to Abraham that through Abraham would come one who would be “a blessing to every family of the Earth” (Genesis 12:3b)…Jew, Israelite, Gentile; unfortunately, Jacob’s children rejected the Messiah sent to them; Jacob’s children rejected the New Covenant Gospel established in Messiah’s blood (Matthew 26:28); Jacob’s children refused to be a blessing through the Great Commission; Jacob’s children conspired with the Roman authorities to have Messiah beaten almost to death then suffocated on a Roman Cross while simultaneously exclaiming that Messiah’s blood be upon them and their children; therefore, the promise made to Abraham was taken from Jacob’s children and given to the Gentiles until such time the fullness of the Gentiles have entered the Kingdom i.e. the Tribulation era; henceforth, Jacob’s children are suffering under the “Jewish blood curse” of their forefathers…a curse of unbelief, self-righteousness through law, that will culminate in only a “remnant” of Israel’s children finding life in Eternity (Isaiah 10:22; Romans 9:27).

“And I have other sheep that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice; and they will become one flock, with one shepherd.” John 10:16 (NASB)

Concerning the promise of the New Covenant given to Israel via the prophets Jeremiah and Ezekiel…

I repeat…the intent of sanctifying Israel’s children and the New Covenant was to proselytize the entire Earth in the Gospel of Yeshua and Israel’s children would be a conduit through which the Great Commission (Matthew 28) would be accomplished but Israel rejected the New Covenant and Yeshua; therefore, the Father’s eschatological plan to “destroy the works of the Devil” (1 John 3:8b) through the Gospel would NOT be stymied by Israel’s disobedience but the Father simply pivoted and passed the Great Commission to the Gentiles who will retain custody of the New Covenant Gospel until their numbers concerning the redeemed enter the Kingdom, then the end will come and Messiah’s Millennial Kingdom initiated.

There is a Jewish remnant that will be proselytized by the 144,000 sanctified Jewish witnesses spoken of by John, Messiah, in The Revelation and those of Jacob’s children who witness Messiah’s return at Mt. Olivet will also “believe” in Him whom they have pierced and enter the Millennial Kingdom…this will be the “remnant” spoken of by Isaiah and reiterated by Paul.

Yes, Jeremiah and Ezekiel speak of the New Covenant and Israel BUT Israel’s covenants with Yahweh have ALWAYS been predicated upon “obedience” (Deuteronomy 28)…Israel failed Yahweh and they failed Yeshua….God’s eschatological will must go forward irrespective of man’s choices.

Jweishuhn
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 169 Pts   -   edited March 7
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR WANTING QUOTE EQUAL TO THE RUNAWAY FROM BIBLE VERSES "FACTFINDER!":  Who are the "Hebrews?" 

Do I have to "school you" again regarding your primitive faith of Christianity in front of the membership?  AGAIN, really?

The descendants of Judah are known as JEWS. All JEWS (descendants of Judah) are Israelites (descendants of Jacob) and are also HEBREWS (descendants of Abraham). "Thus, as indicated in Jeremiah 34:9, the term JEW is used whereas a JEW is also a HEBREW!  DUH!

When I have to "school you next time" make an appointment, understood BIBLE FOOL?

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" THAT HAS TO HAVE AN ATHEIST LIKE ME "SCHOOL HIM" UPON HIS PRIMITIVE FAITH OF CHRISTIANITY, WILL BE ......?

@21CenturyIconoclast ; @Factfinder Jews are also descendants of Jacob...they are one family in two-temporary kingdoms: Israel - Judah. 

Abraham is a "Hebrew" and he is a Gentile...  "Hebrew" simply means "one who crosses over."

13 "Then one who had escaped came and told Abram the Hebrew, who was living by the oaks[a] of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol and of Aner. These were allies of Abram." Genesis 14 (ESV)

FactfinderJweishuhn
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR QUOTE IN "TRYING" TO PARCE WORDS RELATIVE TO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN FOLLOWER OF JESUS:  "Jews are also descendants of Jacob...they are one family in two-temporary kingdoms: Israel - Judah."
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176895/#Comment_176895

I DON'T GIVE A GOD-DAMNED in who are descendants of earlier tribes of Judaism, whereas the FACT remains that with the other Bible verses I have shown where Jesus came only for the House of Israel, which are JEWS, and that he is the KING OF THE JEWS to begin with, outweigh your BIBLE GIBBERISH, understood BIBLE FOOL? HUH?

Do you want to call Jesus a AGAIN as he watches you do so (Hebrews 4:13), when he DID NOT ACCEPT THE GENTILES as he said to his disciples in the following verse:  Do not go in the way of the Gentiles,” He said, “and do not enter any city of the Samaritans; but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel”  (Matthew 10:5-6).  THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL ARE JEWS AND NOT GENTILES, PERIOD!  GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

RICKEY, seriously, why don't you take a few weeks off from this Religion Forum and think about how BIBLE STUPI*D you really are, and then "think that why in the hell did YOU swallow the faith of Christianity" in the 21st century where YOU cannot defend it and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath!

NEXT BIBLE DUMMY LIKE "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" THAT CANNOT ACCEPT THE BIBLICAL AXIOM IN THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN, WILL BE .....?

@Factfinder

FACTDENIER,

YOUR SIMPLE-MINDED QUOTE WHERE YOU FELL TERRIBLY SHORT IN NOT ADDRESSING MY POSTS LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD "LINE BY LINE" THAT PROVE YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN:  "What a b*tt hurt fool. https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176265/#Comment_176265"

ROFLOL!!!  Oh my, you are still grasping for straws that are not even there to begin with AGAIN in your pitiful quote above, whereas this link has more logical deductions to your outright Bible ST*PIDITY than your pre-school link above: 
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176259/#Comment_176259

Anyway, it was embarrassing for me to watch you fumble over your BIBLE INEPTNESS all the time, where it is shameful that you call yourself an Atheist, and at the same time, YOU RUN AWAY FROM BIBLICAL FACTS like you did in the link above.  Seriously, do you have a fetish for having egg upon your face all the time? Sad indeed.  :(

THE BIBLE RUNAWAY FOOL MONIKERED AS "FACTDENIER" THAT DIDN'T FOLLOW THROUGH ON WHAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO, BUT DIDN'T, AS THIS LINK EXPLICITLY SHOWS: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176259/#Comment_176259
    @Factfinder

FACTDENIER,

YOUR CONTINUED WEAK QUOTES OF YOURS THAT I HAVE ALREADY PUT TO REST AT YOUR EXPENSE IN SAID LINK: "Trying reading for a change b*tt hurt fool. https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175270/#Comment_175270

YOU DIDN'T MENTION MY REFUTATION TO YOUR BIBLE IDIOCY SHOWN IN YOUR ABOVE LINK HEREWITH: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175405/#Comment_175405

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "FACTDENIER" THAT CONTINUES TO STEP IN THE PROVERBIAL POO IN TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF, WILL BE ...........?

@21CenturyIconoclast

You refute  nothing B*tt hurt clown. You parrot same illiterate childish assertions of ignorance repeatedly and embarrass yourself. 

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175410/#Comment_175410
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited March 7
    @Factfinder

FACTDENIER; shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why show the membership that you are still trying to find excuses in the FACT that you RAN AWAY from what you said you would do, but you didn't because of your bible STUP*DITY as once again at your expense, this link makes itself known AGAIN: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176259/#Comment_176259

Seriously, when is ENOUGH, ENOUGH for you in me easily making you the Atheist Bible FOOL because of your RUNAWAY STATUS, whereas you must have a fetish of egg being upon your face continually as shown below!  LOL!

@21CenturyIconoclast

Your foolhardy statement you hide from: Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period! 

Now fact, truth and reality concerning bible verses...

Zechariah 14:16&17: 16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

"At this time Jews and Gentiles will be worshiping together.  What a glorious time it’s going to be."

https://midwestmessianic.com/q-a/how-to-find-the-answers-to-life/26-does-god-have-a-specific-plan-for-the-gentile-nations-which-is-found-in-scripture/

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 169 Pts   -   edited March 8
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR QUOTE IN "TRYING" TO PARCE WORDS RELATIVE TO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN FOLLOWER OF JESUS:  "Jews are also descendants of Jacob...they are one family in two-temporary kingdoms: Israel - Judah."

I DON'T GIVE A GOD-DAMNED in who are descendants of earlier tribes of Judaism, whereas the FACT remains that with the other Bible verses I have shown where Jesus came only for the House of Israel, which are JEWS, and that he is the KING OF THE JEWS to begin with, outweigh your BIBLE GIBBERISH, understood BIBLE FOOL? HUH?

Do you want to call Jesus a AGAIN as he watches you do so (Hebrews 4:13), when he DID NOT ACCEPT THE GENTILES as he said to his disciples in the following verse:  Do not go in the way of the Gentiles,” He said, “and do not enter any city of the Samaritans; but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel”  (Matthew 10:5-6).  THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL ARE JEWS AND NOT GENTILES, PERIOD!  GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

RICKEY, seriously, why don't you take a few weeks off from this Religion Forum and think about how BIBLE STUPI*D you really are, and then "think that why in the hell did YOU swallow the faith of Christianity" in the 21st century where YOU cannot defend it and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath!

NEXT BIBLE DUMMY LIKE "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" THAT CANNOT ACCEPT THE BIBLICAL AXIOM IN THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A JEW TO BE A CHRISTIAN, WILL BE .....?

Israel failed and the Gentiles were given custody of the Gospel, the Great Commission and only a remnant of Israel's children; both Jew and Israelite, will NOT escape Hell due to their unbelief.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

...both Jew and Israelite, will escape Hell due to their unbelief.

That's not what your book says....

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars-their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." Revelation 21:8
    @Factfinder ; Anyone who rejects Jesus as Messiah will perish in Hell, period; this, irrespective of race, ethnicity, tribe, political affiliation, religion.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Israel failed and the Gentiles were given custody of the Gospel, the Great Commission and only a remnant of Israel's children; both Jew and Israelite, will escape Hell due to their unbelief.

Anyone who rejects Jesus as Messiah will perish in Hell, period; this, irrespective of race, ethnicity, tribe, political affiliation, religion.

Ricky, you don't read what people say, you preach. You said both Jew and Israelite, will escape Hell due to their unbelief. But your book doesn't say that. As I showed you revelation 21:8 says all unbelievers are cast into the lake of fire. A rather sadistic end for people who simply used gods programing to trust reality over myths wouldn't you say? No freewill there. You even admit you wouldn't be moral without god so where is your freewill?
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 169 Pts   -   edited March 8
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Israel failed and the Gentiles were given custody of the Gospel, the Great Commission and only a remnant of Israel's children; both Jew and Israelite, will escape Hell due to their unbelief.

Anyone who rejects Jesus as Messiah will perish in Hell, period; this, irrespective of race, ethnicity, tribe, political affiliation, religion.

Ricky, you don't read what people say, you preach. You said both Jew and Israelite, will escape Hell due to their unbelief. But your book doesn't say that. As I showed you revelation 21:8 says all unbelievers are cast into the lake of fire. A rather sadistic end for people who simply used gods programing to trust reality over myths wouldn't you say? No freewill there. You even admit you wouldn't be moral without god so where is your freewill?

@Factfinder @21CenturyIconoclast   No, Jew and Israelite and Gentile will perish in Hell due their unbelief. You possess the free will to choose life in the Kingdom by faith in Jesus or death in Hell by servitude to Satan.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Bend the knee or die is not freewill no matter how many times or ways you foolishly say it is. 
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Bend the knee or die is not freewill no matter how many times or ways you foolishly say it is. 

@Factfinder ; You might not agree with the "choices" but free will remains relevant...you possess the ability to "choose." Where you fail is misunderstanding who you are and what you are compared to our omnipotent Creator and His eschatological plan for Time and Eternity. You're but a vapor in Time...a breath blown upon a mirror that quickly fades away...you are NOTHING when compared to the unfathomable Spiritual World that encompasses your daily life of nihilism in atheism. You are free to choose LIFE in Jesus, Jesus who died that you can live, or you can choose death in Satan...that is free will defined. Your "opinion" is irrelevant.

@Factfinder

FACTDENIER,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE:  "At this time Jews and Gentiles will be worshiping together.  What a glorious time it’s going to be." https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176951/#Comment_176951

HEADS UP AGAIN BIBLE DUMMY!  The term "Gentile" is the usual English translation of the Hebrew word goy, which means “nation,” and it is usually used to denote NON-JEWISH nations. A goy, or Gentile, is simply anyone who is not Jewish, GET IT?!

Therefore, In Genesis 12:1–3 it narrates the beginning of the birth of the Jewish people because of their Jewish god named Yahweh Exodus 5:3) that turned into Jesus in the New Testament. The Jewish god told Abraham to leave his country and go to the land that God would show him. There, the Jewish god promised  Abraham’s Jewish descendants would become a great and blessed nation. That nation is the Jewish people descended from Abraham who was a JEW!  

The Jewish god reiterates this promise to Isaac in Genesis 26:2–5, where "all nations" will be blessed by their Jewish descendants only, and again to Jacob in Genesis 28:13–15,  GET IT THUS FAR? HUH? MAYBE?

Furthermore, since Jesus is the King of the Jews (Matthew 27:37), and he only came for the lost sheep of Israel to begin with, which are Jews (Matthew 15:24), and since Jesus is the Jewish god (Exodus 5:3), he chose the Jewish people he created in the Genesis creation narratives as his chosen family of all families on the earth (Amos 3:2), and when Jesus said to the Jews who believed him, that they are truly his disciples, which only can be Jews, like his 12 disciples that were Jews, where his truth will set them free! (John 8:31-32)

Jesus as the Jewish god chose his jewish creation to be his treasured people (Deuteronomy 7:6), and where he said that they only Jews will be able to judge the 12 tribes of Israel in being all Jews (Matthew 19:28) and only Jews can be co-workers regarding heaven (Colossians 4:11)  and Jesus as the Jewish god chose the Jews out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be only his people his treasured possession (Deuteronomy 7:6)  and where Jesus as the Jewish god told his disciples not to go among the Gentiles, but to only go upon the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 10:5-6), and where only the Jews believed in Jesus (John 2:11) and only the Jews again (John 11:45) and only the Jews can be in a Jewish synagogue to worship the Jewish God (Matthew 6:5), and only the Jews were entrusted with the oracles of the Jewish god (Romans 3:1-2) and only the Jews took the money as directed (Matthew 29:15) 

Now, as explicitly shown above, where ONLY JEWS are mentioned that can be the followers of a Jewish god named Jesus, just how many times do I have to make you the BIBLE DUNCE upon this topic that one has to be a JEW to be a Christian?!

FACTDENIER, are you going to RUN AWAY AGAIN from the above FACTS that you have to be a JEW to be a CHRISTIAN like you did in this following link: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176259/#Comment_176259

FACTDENIER

QUESTION: Case in point, can a Muslim that is not a JEW, like a Gentile, be able to worship the King of the Jews named Jesus?  Be very careful upon your expected response or I will easily BIBLE SLAP YOU SILLY AGAIN®️!  For the sake of not embarrassing yourself AGAIN in front of the membership, DO NOT RUN AWAY AGAIN like you have done before as shown in the link above to simple questions proffered by me to you, understood Atheist Bible FOOL?

BEGIN:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the comical irony is the FACT that I gave you “hints” early on in what you are supposed to figure out in this topics discussion, but because of your lack of education in this respect, you haven’t done it yet!!!  Priceless ignorance on your part, but what did we expect from you in the first place! LOL!!!!  

NEXT BIBLE INEPT FOOL LIKE “FACTDENIER” THAT IS CONTINUALLY MADE THE ATHEIST FOOL UPON THIS TOPIC, WILL BE ……?

• FactfinderFactfinder 873 Pts   -   edited March 8
    @21CenturyIconoclast  

Who was the Apostle to the gentiles? Because jesus as god said he wants the gentiles to be christians too. Biblically. Acts 9:15:  But the Lord said to him, "Go, for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel  I know you're compelled to put your fingers in your ears because I always totally debunk you with one verse but TOO BAD LOSER! Go up the basement stairs and ask mommy to teach you, text, subtext, and context and stop crying.

I never run, that's you. What does 'anyone' mean? Not your cry baby special pleading. Just the definition. Jesus as god literally said "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. Notice he didn't say 'of you jews...' literally or specifically like in the previous chapter that you totally don't get no matter how many times mommy reads it to you. One verse, line by line you're destroyed and I will never beat you your way. Mine is a smarter, better more decisive way that crushes you; and you know it. This guy knows more about the bible you than you ever will...

In your response be sure to type bold sentences to mask your shame. I'm sure I'm not the only one laughing at you.