frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Psychology: Generaly defined as the Scientific Study of the Mind and Behavior

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited September 2023
    @Barnardot

Well as I said I didn't see anything at all because I must of scimmed over that

Well if you cannot see one of 78 links highlighted in bright blue maybe get an adult to scroll down slowly until you both come to a big bright blue link and CLICK on it .......maybe best not get a family member to assist you as no doubt your inability to click on a bright blue link is the result of inherited genetic idiocy.

so can you please quote that bit your talking about here and show the link because now Im reel interested in reading up all about it. 

Read above slowly again ......

I just never realized that that was the case so Im really interested.

No you're not you're trolling.

Thanks, your a grate friend for being able to inform the true facts.

Facts are true only an imbecile says " true facts" 
  • DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Hmmm, maybe I was incorrect.

My point is there is a lot of pseudo-science in psychology in the past and we could have a reversion.

" one thing did Baran in: homophobia."

There is a lot of room for abuse in psychology and we should be guarded.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -  
    @Dee Like I said we red them but we couldn’t find any thing that says psychologically is pseudo science or that they are no better than people off the streets. So I was just asking politely as a buddy. I’m not trying to be ofencive but I am drawing on your expurtease because you researched it so well and found the evidence in those links. So just one quote will do. So I know this might be the 9th time now but can you please post just 1 quote please 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

But you said " it is fake crap put up bt biased extreme nit jobs and it does not say one single thing and you couldn't even quote one single fact from it that supports your nonsense because it says not one single fact"

So you said it was crap , what part exactly did you decide was crap? Just one quote will do?

What part was biased? Just one quote will do?

That's 11 times I've asked you bet you dodge .....again

Also psychologists conducted several of the studies and you're admitting they're " biased nut jobs" 

You're that st-pid you're arguing against yourself.

@Dee ;What part was biased? Just one quote will do?

Well actually it was the hole lot and that’s where I have to apologize for not being cleer. So many people here keep saying your lying and doging all the time but we sussed out what is. What it is is that what they do in those studies in those links. These academic s get payed by dufises to write an article that actually say’s totally nothing but gives the impression of saying some thing to fool all the gullible people who want to believe it. I used to get suckered into that stuff before I wised up.

They say things like it indicates that psychologists are pseudo or the evidence may show psychologists are no better than people on the street. They are usually editorial s that use advertising persuasive language hype that really says nothing. So that’s why when we checked those articles there was actually not one thing that actually said anything at all that was fact. A lot of people call it diss honest but in the end you just have to be wear of that meaningless hype. 

So I under stand fully why you were avoiding giving a quote and doing all that gas lighting. I would be embarrassed to if I found out that I got dudded by fake stuff like you did and realized my hole argument was completely void.

So your just got to be care full not to look at face value and I suppose it goes back to not thinking such dum extreme negative thoughts in the first place then unwittingly getting a hole heap of false baloney to back it up.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Got ya, so psychologists who openly admit profiling is totally inaccurate are lying as they mean the opposite of what they're actually saying? ......you're absolutely barking mad .
  • BoganBogan 453 Pts   -  
    @Dee ;Got ya, so psychologists who openly admit profiling is totally inaccurate are lying as they mean the opposite of what they're actually saying? ......you're absolutely barking mad .

Well actually it was a lobster telephone actually.

@Bogan There all really wired names aren't they and they cant even spell the middle one right any way
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Salvador Dali 
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    One more time. You can not produce a link by a psychologist saying certainaspects are incorrect,  it is like saying a Christian telling someone that jesus is wrong. If you do not believe that psychology is a science,  then you can not use a psychologist in your debate. Both zeus and i can provide many links that shows very clearly as hiw it is a science.  Now, you claim that psychology does not follow the same criteria that other sciences do, yet zeus explained very carefully and in great detail as to how they do so, yet you simply dismissed it. You also said that psychologists are but quacks who bilk peopleout of money.  We agreedthat some do but most are reputable.  Also, we pointed out that all fields that earn money from the public has the same problem.  Again, you simply dismissed that. Your only point was the replication problem,  and again we explained many fields have the same problem,  including the medical field, so that point of yours does not stand. In fact, all 3 of your points: money,  replication,  and how psychology followed the same criteria,  was explained . Following your 3 points, then all fields, by your own definition,  can not be considered a science.  Name a science field that does not have the same problems as your points suggest.@Dee
    @Dee ;Salvador Dali 

For once you got some thing right even though its got nothing to do with nothing which was the point that I was pointing out so I got you hook line and syncer.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

As usual you're making absolutely no sense, you're rambling.
    @maxx

One more time. You can not produce a link by a psychologist saying certainaspects are incorrect

But I did post a piece by psychologists saying profiling is totally inaccurate so why are you lying? Here you go again d-mmy a piece by psychologists criticising certain aspects, what lie will you resort to now?

You , Z and Barndoor are that st-pid you pretend pscholgists would never criticise their own field , so I proved you all wrong again.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/sep/14/psychological-profile-behavioural-psychology#:~:text=But according to a team,according to psychologist Craig Jackson.

Oh Maxx is now a tag team with Z,  Z was hit with 10 arguments of why its not a Sience and couldn't refute one so instead descended into throwing cheap schoolgirl insults , just like you.

Z actually claimed the FDA was an esteemed body , bet you agree........the pair of you didn't even know the FDA approved of oxycontin which created the opioid problem in the US.

Psychology is a pseudoscience, j,  debate is over my case proven.

Just to be clear my very first point in this debate not one of you even addressed instead you all fled because that very 1 point proved convincinglywhy its a pseudoscience 

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -   edited September 2023
    Apparentlyyou do not understand.  What isaid you can not providea link by psychologists,  meaning, you can not use the link by any psychologists that states it is not a science. Because you are using your own double standard. Saying psychology is not a science because you dont believeit, and then using a psychologist as reference is inane and hypocritical.also, you again fail to debate properly,  for you did not answer my question
    . What field of science does not have the 3 problems that you say psychologyhas that makes it not a science. @Dee
    @maxx

You're a compulsive li-ar you actually said very clearly......

One more time. You can not produce a link by a psychologist saying certain aspects are incorrect

I've just done that, proving you wrong yet again. You always do the same dance you post up a piece of nonsense and when corrected re- phrase what you said into something you didn't say.

Sop deflecting and accept the fact psychologists agree with Scientists profiling  is totally inaccurate.

My opening statement on this debate was  " the main flaw of Psychology as a Science is its inability to make accurate predictions. Its a pseudoscience at best."

Not one of you can produce an argument to prove otherwise , I win .......again.
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    I know what i said and it has another meaning that what you are saying.  Duh. Usinga psychologist to back up your claim that psychology is not a science is like quoting a Christian that jesus doesn't exist.  Inother words, in simple English that perhaps you can even understand,  is you can not USE a psychologist as your reference since you do not believe it is a science.  Good lord, are you that dense? As well you still refuse to answer my questions.  Shall i point them out again? Perhaps one at a time? One ofvyour points was psychology is not a science because of its replication problem.  Both zeus and i answered that. Now again. One at a time this time so you can understand it. Name a field of science that does not have replication problems.  Are you capable of that or not. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx ;

I know what i said and it has another meaning that what you are sayiing

You tried to change what you said and then lied in an attempt to get out of the hole,you dug by lying again.

.  Duh. Usinga psychologist to back up your claim that psychology is not a science is like quoting a Christian that jesus doesn't exist.

But I'm not using them for that I'm using them to demonstrate to you that even psychologists as well as scientists agree profiling is totally inaccurate , so you disagree with both it seems.

Inother words, in simple English that perhaps you can even understand,  is you can not USE a psychologist as your reference since you do not believe it is a science.

I can use who I want , also scientists agree so you're actually saying I cannot use either now is that it?

So let's thrash it out you think profiling is real science even though psychologists and scientists disagree , wow! 

Good lord, are you that dense? As well you still refuse to answer my questions.  Shall i point them out again? Perhaps one at a time?

The truly dense one is you your'e a believer in nonsense and your st-pidity is startling.

You're in a rage as usual no luck picking up kids today?

One ofvyour points was psychology is not a science because of its replication problem.

Proven.

Both zeus and i answered that

No , you two b-tt buddies just made excuses

. Now again. One at a time this time so you can understand it. Name a field of science that does not have replication problems.  Are you capable of that or no

You' re still running,  dodging and deflecting from my very first statement in this debate that proves psycholgy is pseudoscientific  

Ps leave the kids alone 
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    Well if you wish to be an imature fool, far be it for me to tell you not to. Everyone knows you are only on here to troll anyway
     . Guess when you are at a loss for actually debating. You fall back to insults. You're not much of a man. Arguing is not debating.  If you address my questions ill get back toyou. If not, i wont. Simple as that. Name a field of science that does not have replication issues and name a field of science. Which earns its money off the general public, that does not have its shares of quacks who bilk people out of there money.   Either answer,  or you can talk to yourself. @Dee
  • @maxx

sorry but could you keep your Love-hate argumet between you and Dee between yourselves please. My arguments are very different from both of you! Anyway, you and @Dee; you two kids have fun.

• maxx said:
     Everyone knows you are only on here to troll anyway
    Yes, and hence why almost all of us on this site no longer respond to him. Take the hint. ;) 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Stop sulking Maxx you were caught lying and if you're not careful I might have A ban you like the last few times you flew into a rage.

Pschology is pseudoscience I proved it in my first post ....game over.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

You don't have " arguments " you preach
    @ZeusAres42

Ha ,Ha wonder why you sent me private messages crawling up to me  ( which I totally ignored,) 

BTW I'm still top of the leader board you're nowhere in sight , I'm officially the sites top debater........gotta hurt.
    @maxx

Ha Ha your continious licking up to. Z backfired even that retard has disowned you .....yeeehaaaa
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2771 Pts   -   edited September 2023
    Whoa, looks like someone triggered. @Dee

Oh
    Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh
    Hey , are u mad?

Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    I don't give a f*ck if you're an MLG pro
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Why you even care if I call your mom a ho?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    When I do your sister, I keep it on the low
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Look at that face, you're about to explode

It's kind of funny making you p!ssed and sh!t
    It's just a game, so stop being a b!tch
    You care about your KDR, but I don't
    You can get p!issed, rage quit, but I won't
    It's a game, it's supposed to be fun
    Stop being so dum and stop acting so young
    On a quest to be the best and get to number one
    On the leaderboards, but you never will, son
    And even if you do, I ain't impressed with that
    Why? Your a$$ is fatt, you got a duma$$ hat
    If loose lips sink ships, then you'd sink the armada
    Talk so much sh!t, you're like a poop tostada
    You might also like

Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?

Your face is so red, it's like somebody boiled it
    Open your mouth and guess what, it's a toilet
    Overflowing with anger and rage
    You need to get yourself a plunger and stick it in your face
    Ha-ha-ha-ha, we're all laughing at you 
    Stop acting like a noob, stop being so rude
    Hey , I know I shouldn't feed the trolls
    But it's funny as hell watching you lose control
    "WHY IS EVERYBODY ALWAYS LAUGHING AT ME!?"
    Cause you shoot like a girl and sit down to pee
    You ain't no G, so quit acting so hard
    I can't understand you, I don't speak retarrd

Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    I don't give a if you're an MLG pro
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?

Acting like a bad$$ 
    But in real life, you're probably four feet high
    A midget with an attitude, you got some problems, ?
    Take a deep breath, grab a drink and get some food
    And stop yelling and screaming and acting tough
    What's the matter, your mama didn't love you enough?
    "WHAT!? F*CK THAT, GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS!"
    Why, so you can show up wearing makeup and a dress?
    I'm laughing so hard, I need a tissue
    Damn , you got some anger issues
    Get a life, get a tan, get a job and get paid
    And maybe if you're lucky, you could get laid
    "I GET MORE THAN A TOILET SEAT!"
    So is that how your dog got those STDs?
    "WE SHOULD 1V1! HOW ABOUT THAT?!"
    Sorry , I don't like to fight the handicapped

[Rant]
    GOD, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M GONNA RAGE QUIT!
    MOTHERF*CKING RAGE QUIT, YOU UNDERSTAND?!
    I HATE GUYS LIKE YOU!
    YOU'RE PROBABLY LIKE FOUR YEARS OLD!
    OH-OH-OH-OH!
    YOUR MOM DIDN'T LOVE YOU EITHER!
    1V1 ME! 1V1 ME!
    YOU- F*CK, GOD I HATE THIS GAME!
    ALWAYS CAMPING, YOU'RE ALWAYS CAMPING!
    WHY ARE YOU SITTING THERE?!
    WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A B!TCH?!
    FIND ME IN REAL LIFE!
    I'M GONNA COME TO YOUR HOUSE!
    I'M GONNA COME TO YOUR HOUSE, SO JUST KEEP ON-
    AND GONNA PUNCH YOU RIGHT IN YOUR NUTS!
    OH MY GOD!
    OH MY GOD, YOU P!ISS ME OFF SO BAD!
    OH, OH I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SH!T ANYMORE!
    YOU UNDERSTAND?!
    WHY IS EVERYBODY ALWAYS LAUGHING?!
    THEY'RE ALWAYS LAUGHING!
    F*CK, I HATE YOU!
    AGHHHHH!!!!

U Mad ?
    Hey , why u so mad?

Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    I don't give a*ck if you're an MLG pro
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

I agree you really are in a rage , bet when you looked at that leader board and seen me top of the pile you burst out crying ......

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2771 Pts   -   edited September 2023
    Whoa, looks like someone triggered. @Dee

Oh
    Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh
    Hey , are u mad?

Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?

It's kind of funny making you p!ssed and sh!t
    It's just a game, so stop being a b!tch
    You care about your KDR, but I don't
    You can get p!issed, rage quit, but I won't
    It's a game, it's supposed to be fun
    Stop being so dum and stop acting so young
    On a quest to be the best and get to number one
    On the leaderboards, but you never will, son
    And even if you do, I ain't impressed with that
    Why? Your a$$ is fatt, you got a duma$$ hat
    If loose lips sink ships, then you'd sink the armada
    Talk so much sh!t, you're like a poop tostada

Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?

Your face is so red, it's like somebody boiled it
    Open your mouth and guess what, it's a toilet
    Overflowing with anger and rage
    You need to get yourself a plunger and stick it in your face
    Ha-ha-ha-ha, we're all laughing at you
    Stop acting like a noob, stop being so rude
    Hey , I know I shouldn't feed the trolls
    But it's funny as hell watching you lose control
    "WHY IS EVERYBODY ALWAYS LAUGHING AT ME!?"
    Cause you shoot like a girl and sit down to pee
    You ain't no G, so quit acting so hard
    I can't understand you, I don't speak retarrd

Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    I don't give a if you're an MLG pro
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?

Acting like a bad$$ 
    But in real life, you're probably four feet high
    A midget with an attitude, you got some problems, ?
    Take a deep breath, grab a drink and get some food
    And stop yelling and screaming and acting tough
    What's the matter, your mama didn't love you enough?
    "WHAT!? F*CK THAT, GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS!"
    Why, so you can show up wearing makeup and a dress?
    I'm laughing so hard, I need a tissue
    Damn , you got some anger issues
    Get a life, get a tan, get a job and get paid
    And maybe if you're lucky, you could get laid
    "I GET MORE THAN A TOILET SEAT!"
    So is that how your dog got those STDs?
    "WE SHOULD 1V1! HOW ABOUT THAT?!"
    Sorry , I don't like to fight the handicapped

[Rant]
    GOD, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M GONNA RAGE QUIT!
    MOTHERF*CKING RAGE QUIT, YOU UNDERSTAND?!
    I HATE GUYS LIKE YOU!
    OH-OH-OH-OH!
    1V1 ME! 1V1 ME!
    YOU- F*CK, GOD I HATE THIS GAME!
    ALWAYS CAMPING, YOU'RE ALWAYS CAMPING!
    WHY ARE YOU SITTING THERE?!
    WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A B!TCH?!
    FIND ME IN REAL LIFE!
    I'M GONNA COME TO YOUR HOUSE!
    I'M GONNA COME TO YOUR HOUSE, SO JUST KEEP ON-
    AND GONNA PUNCH YOU RIGHT IN YOUR NUTS!
    OH MY GOD!
    OH MY GOD, YOU P!ISS ME OFF SO BAD!
    OH, OH I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SH!T ANYMORE!
    YOU UNDERSTAND?!
    WHY IS EVERYBODY ALWAYS LAUGHING?!
    THEY'RE ALWAYS LAUGHING!
    F*CK, I HATE YOU!
    AGHHHHH!!!!

U Mad ?
    Hey , why u so mad?

Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    I don't give a*ck if you're an MLG pro
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?
    Ha-ha-ha-ha!
    Oh, U Mad ?

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Wow! I've really got to you ...I have you spending your night typing up.bad N- gger rap lyrics  thinking you sound edgy , what a loser 
  • @Dee ;     

• Dee said:
    @ZeusAres42

What a loser I really am. 
    Yes, that is tru and we all know it. Ty for your honesty

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned I'm still top.of the leader board it really sent you over the edge ......hey maybe you should see one of them psychologists/pseudoscientists for a bit of therapy .....yeeeeeehaaaaaa
  • Dee said:
    @ZeusAres42

I know it's Happy_Killbot that is still top of the leaderboard and this really angers me It's not me. But I am better than you and everyone else loves me. I am great beyond all levels. 

Ok

• Dee said:
    @ZeusAres42

Wow! I've really got to you ...I have you spending your night typing up.bad N- gger rap lyrics  thinking you sound edgy , what a loser 

Look at the bold guys. Dee saying hard r! hmm. 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Stop sulking I take a year of and you're still way below me , take it like a man 

• @Dee 

@ZeusAres42

It's outrageous,  oh my god Z the Victorian girly is in shock ......what " guys" are you addressing the 3 other active members ......LOL ......you need a couple of good ole Niggas to back you up you wigger
  • @Dee 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Oh May tell me do you write? I would buy your book in a heartbeat 

Poor ole Z poured his heart out and MC realising what a loon he was ignored him .........yeeeeeehaaaaaa

@Dee I, along with MC, and all the rest of us on discord (the legtit OG leaders) from here know the Bullsh !t you come out with. So keep it coming bruh. Give us more laughs! ;)

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

You mean MC who ignores you ,mostly

So you and the 2 other active site members decided you are leaders, that's your constant problem ignoring reality .....
  • @Dee

Dee said:
    @ZeusAres42

You mean MC who ignores me,mostly

That is correct. And others. Keep it coming bruh. You'te cute. 

• @Dee

And guess what. It won't be long before @MayCaesare becomes higher than you. And then will be because of actual good arguments and not becuase some bumchum like NomNom giving you fistbumps or because other brus just laughing at your sad and pathetic behaviour! ;)

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

**I like little girls **

Wow! I thought you were the type alright 
    Dee said:
    @ZeusAres42

I like little girls 

Then seek help bruh. Plenty available. Or just don't drop the soap.