frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Psychology: Generaly defined as the Scientific Study of the Mind and Behavior

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Your obsession with me is pretty touching.......now be a good little N-gger and fetch me a beer......chop ,chop uncle Tom
  • Dee said:
    @ZeusAres42

be a good little N-gger and fetch me a beer......chop ,chop uncle Tom

sorry bruh, I really don't swing that way @Dee. If sadism is your kink then do it with someone else. :)

• BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -  
    @Dee ;As usual you're making absolutely no sense, you're rambling.

Right on because thats what every ones been trying to tell you. Now Im talking your lingo and you under stand how your coming a cross to others. Were really getting some where now. Well make a human being out of you yet and when you analize it in the end its not to bad trying to act normal in sted of trying to act like a big boy wolf huffing and puffing all the time.

• BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -   edited September 2023
    @ZeusAres42 @Dee @maxx ;Then seek help bruh. Plenty available. Or just don't drop the soap.

It would do him some real good if he did drop the soup because he has got him self in a real leather after he got exposed doing a maxx which is posting totally fake sites that say nothing to support totally wild claims and hopes that no one analizes them to closely.

ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited September 2023
    @ZeusAres42

You really take yout beatings badly , cheer up maybe Maxx will friend you 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

You're an example of normal.?

Baahaahaahahahahahahahahaha
    @Barnardot

Ha,Ha  so  78 articles written by scientists and psychologists are fake sites........you sound exactly like the lunatic Trump
    My very first statement on this debate was ........" The main flaw of Psychology as a Science is its inability to make accurate predictions. Its a pseudoscience at best."

@Maxx , @ZeusAres42 ..........This  statement Maxx or Z could not address  and continued dodging and swerving without once attempting a valid response.

Let's really dumb it down with an example evena 4 year old would comprehend.....
                                                                   Science 

E =mc2

Psychology 

Stepping on the toe of an angry person 

Reaction

Cry -? %  , Anger?-%  laughter - .? % , Indifference -?

Mmmmmmmmmmm, Seriously guys?

@Dee ;Ha,Ha  so  78 articles written by scientists and psychologists are fake sites....

Well it’s good that you finally see the light and it’s good that you can take it lite heart ed because it can be embarrassing to find that all of what you thought was evidence is not at all and I know that deep down you new it because of course you couldn’t find one single quote from all that baloney advertising hype that those scientists get paid for.

So your learned now not to just grab onto any thing that seems to fit a loony argument. My advice is that in general you should not try arguing any thing that is so obviously wrong in the first place because even blind freddie and a tard ameba with half a brain is going to find you out. Go on the winning side then you off to a good start.

ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Well it’s good that you finally see the light and it’s good that you can take it lite heart ed because it can be embarrassing to find that all of what you thought wasn't evidence is great evidence not at all and I know that deep down you new it because of course you couldn’t find one single quote from all that extensive list that disagreed with me. 

So your learned now not to just grab onto any thing that seems to fit a loony argument. My advice is that in general you should not try arguing any thing that is so obviously wrong in the first place because even blind freddie and a tard ameba with half a brain is going to find you out. Go on the winning side then you off to a good start.

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    dee zeus and i both exp[lained to you and very carefully that many sciences also has the inability to make accurate predictions. by your own reasoning then, archeology must not be a science for it has many failures as accuracy. I also asked you to provide any science that does not have such problems. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

My very first statement on this debate was ........" The main flaw of Psychology as a Science is its inability to make accurate predictions. Its a pseudoscience at best."

@Maxx , @ZeusAres42 ..........This  statement Maxx or Z could not address  and continued dodging and swerving without once attempting a valid response.

Let's really dumb it down with an example evena 4 year old would comprehend.....
                                                                   Science 

E =mc2

Psychology 

Stepping on the toe of an angry person 

Reaction

Cry -? %  , Anger?-%  laughter - .? % , Indifference -?

Mmmmmmmmmmm, Seriously guys?  Game over.
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    so not only do you refuse to my answer my questions, you refuse to accept that all sciences has replication problems and you will not name any;  yep game over. you can pretend all you want that you want that you  won. you  just will not debate. That is why no one likes you. just trolling. how hard can it be to answer my question? Do you know how many inaccuracies and false predictions there are in the medical sciences? Does that make it not a science? Oh well, pretend all you want.  answer my questions and i might be back. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

My very first statement in this debate destroyed ever counter argument made , you or others still cannot address it.....

My very first statement on this debate was ........" The main flaw of Psychology as a Science is its inability to make accurate predictions" 

Science makes accurate  predictions psychology does not ....answer my question and I might be back
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -   edited September 2023
    yada yada. How accurate are doctors, nurses and medical students at predicting life expectancy? - PubMed (nih.gov)    How accurate and reliable are medical predictions? - PMC (nih.gov)    how about that? by dees  own logic and reasoning, the medical sciences are not a science  @Dee
    @maxx

how about that? by dees  own logic and reasoning, the medical sciences are not a science

How about this  thats not by "my own logic" a part of Science was never to predict life expectancy but a stated part of psychology is  making predictions about human behavior where its sucess rate is 30% or less , fortune tellers are more accurate than these pseudoscientific charlatans.

Blah ,Blah , Blah Maxx thinks if a doctor cannot predict someone's life expectancy he/ she is not being scientific,  Maxx is an id-ot

Science consistently makes accurate predictions psychology/ pseudoscience cannot as its pseudoscience with q 30% or less sucess rate.
    you never even read the second link about diagnostics. your problem here is you simply can not admit that ALL sciences have replication issues; even though i can post  link after link showing that they do so. If you claim psychology is not a science based upon replication problems then all sciences must be included.  @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

You've posted up this debate several times now with slightly different wording and I've thrashed you every single time.

The very first point I made was and remains.... ." The main flaw of Psychology as a Science is its inability to make accurate predictions" 

I think that's 37 times now you refuse to address this , do you want to get help?
    @maxx @Dee ;you never even read the second link about diagnostics.

The problem with Me Ted is that he doesn't even read the links he posted. Tell him that they all totally say totally nothing because there only editorials with nothing more than persuasive language and he comes out with the dimmest excuses. And when he knows that hes fallen on his own sord he goes real funny. he burned him self out last time because of his gas lighting and big bad wolf talk and this time hes going to be gone again real soon. Where I come from if some one walks in to our neighbor hood and behaves like that then they wont look the same when they walk out. And thats before the hoods even get to him. We just got to except that there is all ways red necks and Bogans in this world who listen to nothing but there own bad bredth but fortuneately there aren't to many a round to cause to much damage any way. Hes all ready lost the debate because of his own dum reasoning and false evidence.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

The problem with Me Ted is that he doesn't even read the links he posted. Tell him that they all totally say totally nothing because there only editorials with nothing more than persuasive language and he comes out with the dimmest excuses. And when he knows that hes fallen on his own sord he goes real funny. he burned him self out last time because of his gas lighting and big bad wolf talk and this time hes going to be gone again real soon. Where I come from if some one walks in to our neighbor hood and behaves like that then they wont look the same when they walk out. And thats before the hoods even get to him. We just got to except that there is all ways red necks and Bogans in this world who listen to nothing but there own bad bredth but fortuneately there aren't to many a round to cause to much damage any way. Hes all ready lost the debate because of his own dum reasoning and false 

Poor ole Barndoor has 78 links presented to him by psycholgists and  scientists agreeing profiling is nonsense and all he has to offer in defence is " that's dum , they were all payed off, they are all biased ".

I often wondered where the Trump vote comes from here's a prime example a red neck chicken plucker who's tramp of a ripped off and robbed her boss, took out a car loan refused to pay it and Barndoor gets a team of thugs together to beat up the guy for asking for his money , what a way to live trailer trash life in the US 2023 it seems.
    @Dee ;scientists agreeing profiling is nonsense and all he has to offer in defence 

None of them agreed such a thing none of them said it and you failed 9 times to quote one sentence where any of them did said that. How many times do you need that point pointed out to you and by how many people before it gets through the grate slab of meat that surrounds your gray matter. It doesn't matter if a thousand Einsteins made those reports because not one of them said one single thing that supports your tard argument that psychology is pseudo and no better than people off the street any way. Any way the absents of your proof as to what on earth your trying to pull off with those non article articles is beyond reason any way.

sure, like i am scared. sheese. those links are not editorials; as well, what do you claim that link dee posted by a psychologist if not an editorial?  ALL sciences have replication problems and zues and i proved it and neither you nor dee showed me a science that does not. (PDF) DATING IN ARCHAEOLOGY (researchgate.net)  @Barnardot
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Barndoor still disagreeing with 78 psychologists and scientists ,why don't you write to them personally and let them know how upset you are?

You actually deny reality on another post you claimed that your Ho of a girlfriend signed an agreement to purchase a car then refused to pay her instalment and your solution is to beat the guy up and wreck his business because you and the Ho shouldn't have to pay......WOW!

Same ole Barndoor always in the wrong but is that insane thinks the opposite.
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    come  on dee, i am waiting on you.  show me what science that does not have the same issues as psychology does. archeology does. do you consider it a not science because of it?  what about physics or astromancy? medical sciences? I  guess they are not a science because they have replication issues. how lame can you get? @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I  guess they are not a science because they have replication issues. how lame can you get?

Nice swerve here is what Maxx is still running from ..... The MAIN problem of psychology/ pseudoscience is as a so called  science" its total inability to make accurate predictions"

Watch Mad Maxx run.
    @Dee 10 times you have had a chance to show one sentence and you still cant  and you know that you goofed up because no one is arguing what the scientists said. Its just that they said not one thing that supports your dead in the gusts argument. if they did any one would have come out strait a way and say one quote. And you have evaded quoting every time because you know very well that there is not one single line that proves the garbage your trying to put across. But you knoe that any way. Lets just say that what every one here says about your reputation for not being up the front has been proven by Me Ted himself. Thats an apt name dont you think you should be proud of it really. But dont let that meat swell to much because be fore long you wont be able to fit through the door.
    ZeusAres42
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    if all you are going top do is run in circles and not answer my questions, then im done with you. name a science that does not have the same issues as psychology.. i have show you 3. want more? physics. either answer and debate correctly or im done listening to you. i got better things to do. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

Using physics we can accurately put a rocket on a pre - selected point on the moon repeatedly,  pscholgists have a 30 % or less suceess rate with their baloney do you not see a difference d-mmy?

. The MAIN problem of psychology/ pseudoscience is as a so called  science" its total inability to make accurate predictions"
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

WOW! 78 scientists and psychologists are all wrong because Barndoor says so , why don't you let them know you're annoyed?
    @Dee ;because Barndoor says so 

Thats waht you like to think but I never said any such thing did I. So why dont you stop your stu pid gas lighting and making things up. Is this how you be have at home. I bet not because you know that youll get a bif a round the ears talking like that. Now may be you can stop wetting your pants with stu pidity and stop being a girlie boy and try to man up a bit and stop your spazo act.

ZeusAres42
  • BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -   edited September 2023
    @maxx ;if all you are going top do is run in circles and not answer my questions, then im done with you. name a science that does not have the same issues as psychology.

Thats what hes going to keep doing because he knows he doesn't have any brains to debate and prefers to mass debate. The best thing is to keep going because he will only keep getting even more worser and burn out again. This is  so so much totally fun dont you think,. Nothing better than toeing a Me Ted around.

ZeusAres42
    @Barnardot

Got it all pscyholgists and scientists are wrong because a bible thumping chicken plucker says so , be sure to let them know I'm sure they will take you seriously maybe even apologise.......
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

I got in touch with those 78 psychologists and scientists you said were wrong they're going to issue a worldwide apology because they're scared you, your Ho and crew might beat them up .......
    @Dee ;I got in touch with those 78 psychologists and scientists you said were wrong they're going to issue a worldwide apology because they're scared you, your Ho and crew might beat them up .......

Okay of course didims did. Now is didims going to grow up and stop being so stu pid to every one here. 

i can agree up to a point hat psychology can have some issues in predications, yet not totally as you suggested; nor does these problems make it less a science. Physics has just as many errors and failed predictions in which i could provide links which you would simply dismiss. The inability for a science to make constant accurate p[redictions, does not make a science less or not a science. Where did you get such an idea anyway?  also, the majority of work in psychology isnt about predictions and diagnostics That  is reserved for places like schools or court rooms. The main work in for the general public who already knows their problems and just needs consolation and resolution. . @Dee
    @maxx ; Where did you get such an idea anyway?  @Dee

Thats a real good question but as usual Me Ted is not going to answer that and instead make an excuse because I really think he must take a trip to doo doo land every so often to get his dog mess ideas from. 

The thing is I agree with you that really psychology is not about making predictions. its quite the opposite really because really what it does is explain the past like behavior patterns so that they can go forward which I reckon explains what psychology does.

• @ZeusAres42. Test post. Disregard 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

You and Maxx should get a room

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

If you wish to call a discipline with a 30 per cent sucess rate science I disagree , but there you go
    @Dee ;You and @maxx should get a room

Im not into 3 sums because every one knows that you 2 share a room and both look up advertising and editorial websites that say totally nothing to get your evidences

ZeusAres42
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    30 percent rate in what regard dee? what possible site did you find that suggests that 70 percent of psychology is wrong?  @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Yes those pesky sites that post 78 links to studies saying profiling is nonsense and you still haven't the ability to click on one ......you and Zeus are like two children who on being corrected by your superiors stick your fingers in your ears and screech ...." no , no ,no " 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Effectiveness. The source is of no consequence as you would deny its conclusions either way.

It's very strange that you and others continue trying to convince me psychology is an actual science when I never have believed this and never will,so what's your goal as its like preaching now.
    @Dee ; when I never have believed this and never will

Thats right and all it is is a belief and the belief is wrong so thats your pile of dog mess. Your belief is wrong because there is no evidence in the universe that supports your mean claim and the evidence you think is evidence says nothing at all to support what you say. The fact is that at least one of us red that baloney you posted but I challenge you now that you didn't and I challenge you now for the 11 th time to quote one sentnence in all that advertising editorial hype that supports your totally offensive belief. No one trying to convert you were just pointing out the point that you constantly lie and deceive to defend your ill beliefs just like any one else who holds thos dum beleifs just for no other reason than because.

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2771 Pts   -   edited September 2023
    Deleted.

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2771 Pts   -   edited September 2023
    Deleted 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

The only one  lying is you and what's hilarious is you say 78 psychologists and scientists are also lying  and all because you're b-tt hurt at getting beaten again.
    @Dee ;The only one  lying is you and what's hilarious is you say 78 psychologists and scientists are also lying  and all because you're b-tt hurt at getting beaten again.

I know exactly what you meen because thats what happens with extremism. Remember Nomenclatter. He got more and more extreme and in the end he got kicked off because he totally s piralled out of control with his arguments so in the end all he could come up with is total lies so he could defend the lies he was supporting and also avoided answering questions and then as a last resort he got a busive at every one who were only trying to get him to see the obvious. And then Bogan got horribly court up with the 911 conspiracy crap. The hole thing was so off the planet that he had to get totally tard links to support the hole thing. And then doing the same thing as you by saying yeah but there scientists and there engineers so how can you deny what there saying. And of coarse were trying to tell him that we dont deny what there saying is right because what there saying is right. Its just that what there saying does not confirm or prove that the towers were bombed or doesn't relate or link to the towers. 

No body here ever said that those scientists are lying. What we told you time and again is that what they say is care fully constructed words that sound neat on the out side but in affect say totally nothing. And even you couldnt find a single sentence where they actually said any thing commital. Saying things like it is believed and studies have shown and may be pseudo do not say any thing at all. Its just purswasive language like they do in advertising. And these scientists are paid big money to write editorials. So thats what were all trying to tell you that you got suckered into believing what those plastic articles want people to believe. And the only people who believe that artificial baloney is people who want to believe it. You admitted that your self...der like no I didn't...yes you did. 

So in the end what your done is chosen to believe some thing that is totally extreme and then gone to extreme measures to defend your position. Extreme is always wrong. Extreme is always lying. Extreme is avoiding proper evidence. Extreme is being deceptive and not wanting to realize that your coming a cross as being un trst worthy and a because no body believes what you say. And the thing is that not many people will tell you that. They just wont trust you a gain thats all and be weary that your going to say and do extreme things all the time.

So drop that straw man crap about the 78 scientists and wake up to realty a bit because other wise your going to go straight to the loony bin just like Nomenclatter.

yes when something goes againts your beliefs, then you will deny it no matter what. case in point, zeus and i both explained how many hard sciences have the same issues in effectives yet you single out psychology instead; and completely ignore the problems  other sciences have. you can not do that. It is like saying a fruit is red yet ignoring all the other red fruits. If psychology is not a science based upon the issues you state; then other sciences that have the same issues must fall into the same category. Archeology alone has many issues with dating artifacts. So many times they were later proven incorrect. By your own reasoning, archeology then; can not be a science. I suggest that you strike out your idea of success rate, and find another reason as to why psychology may not be a science; because your reasoning so far does not hold up. @Dee
    Barnardot
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

I really got to you as you've written a novel in response to .my annihilation of your nonsense .....78 experts and me that's 79 experts have bossed you take your medicine like a man