frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

What should we do about the despicable liberal response to Hamas unprovoked attack?

Debate Information

For once this event is crystal clear that Hamas was the instigator, all the blame can go on them, this is 100% their fault. The order of magnitude is wrong, but if somebody runs a red light while heavily intoxicated and kills a bunch of people including a school bus full of children, it is 100% their fault. The center for digital countering digital hate has provided info on how to contain the damage.

Some mainstream liberals overtly side with Hamas. This is incredibly immoral and . What should we do about the Hamas sympathizers and the silent liberals who fail to condemn members of their own party?

Protest signs at pro-Palestinian rally in New York

BLM supporting Hamas shows their anti-Semitic Black nationalism side. If you watch some of the so called diversity videos many slide from racial equity into Black nationalism.

Liberals using whataboutism to excuse the attack.

"clarifying—moment for the left. The test that it presented was simple: Can you condemn the slaughter of civilians, in massacres that now appear to have been calculatedly sadistic and outrageous, without equivocation or whataboutism?" Helen Lewis

"Students for Pogroms in Israel By excusing murder and kidnapping, activist groups have already changed campus politics in America.  

"Don’t chalk it up as some irrelevant edge case. No, this is your kids. This is mainstream academia. This is UCLA."

"moderately liberal Slog readers have questioned my Centrist both-sides-ism over the years. After all, MAGA conservatives, and their enablers, are racist thugs trying to plunge the country into autocracy. What equivalent sins have liberals committed?

Now you have it. Don't close your eyes. To remain willfully blind at this juncture is to choose the path of moderate Republicans, who’ve hand-waved atrocity as mere noise and viewed reprehensible credos as harmlessly figurative, not dangerously literal."

What should we do with the liberals who remain blind and hand-wave this atrocity or worse side with Hamas?
just_sayinMineSubCraftStarvedGiantMan

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

ARGUMENT TOPC : TAKES TWO TO TANGO 

Who is "we? In Dublin , Republic of Ireland WE  had a large pro Palestinian march on Saturday over  the continuous despicable behaviour of the Israeli military against the people of Palestine 
    just_sayinBarnardot
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    Dreamer said:
    For once this event is crystal clear that Hamas was the instigator, all the blame can go on them, this is 100% their fault. The order of magnitude is wrong, but if somebody runs a red light while heavily intoxicated and kills a bunch of people including a school bus full of children, it is 100% their fault. The center for digital countering digital hate has provided info on how to contain the damage.

Some mainstream liberals overtly side with Hamas. This is incredibly immoral and . What should we do about the Hamas sympathizers and the silent liberals who fail to condemn members of their own party?

Protest signs at pro-Palestinian rally in New York

BLM supporting Hamas shows their anti-Semitic Black nationalism side. If you watch some of the so called diversity videos many slide from racial equity into Black nationalism.

Liberals using whataboutism to excuse the attack.

"clarifying—moment for the left. The test that it presented was simple: Can you condemn the slaughter of civilians, in massacres that now appear to have been calculatedly sadistic and outrageous, without equivocation or whataboutism?" Helen Lewis

"Students for Pogroms in Israel By excusing murder and kidnapping, activist groups have already changed campus politics in America.  

"Don’t chalk it up as some irrelevant edge case. No, this is your kids. This is mainstream academia. This is UCLA."

"moderately liberal Slog readers have questioned my Centrist both-sides-ism over the years. After all, MAGA conservatives, and their enablers, are racist thugs trying to plunge the country into autocracy. What equivalent sins have liberals committed?

Now you have it. Don't close your eyes. To remain willfully blind at this juncture is to choose the path of moderate Republicans, who’ve hand-waved atrocity as mere noise and viewed reprehensible credos as harmlessly figurative, not dangerously literal."

What should we do with the liberals who remain blind and hand-wave this atrocity or worse side with Hamas?
    Great argument.  I don't think MAGA is as racist as the Harvard students cheering the deaths of Jewish babies and grannies, but otherwise a great argument.  The left has had an anti-Jew problem for a long time and it gets swept under the rug, because most media reporters and university educators are leftists.  I hope more leftists will speak out against their 'team' and condemn the actions of Hamas.

I appreciated liberal Bill Maher's take on the topic:

Bill Maher: I Don't Think The Faction Of The American Left That Supports Hamas Is So Small Anymore

• jackjack 458 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    Dreamer said:

What should we do about the despicable liberal response to Hamas unprovoked attack?

Hello Dreamer:

There's about 2 million people in Gaza, half of 'em are women and children..  A full on ground assault would kill about a million people...  That smacks of genocide and I just ain't into that.. 

excon, Jew
    just_sayinDreamerDeeBarnardotGiantMan
  • @Dreamer
    I agree it's disgusting.
    Regardless of what you think of Israel in general. I think that in the wake of Hamas's genocidal attack, people all across the globe started chanting slogans like "free Palestine." I think that is the most disgusting part.
    Israel never committed or tried committing genocide or organized slaughter of the Palestinian people. And that is a fact. What Hamas has done is inexcusable, Israel has a right to defend itself(even if Hamas uses civilians and children as human shields).
    Deejust_sayin
  • MineSubCraftStarvedMineSubCraftStarved 148 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    @jack
    That smacks of genocide
    Israel has never, and will never try killing every single Palestinian it will find(unlike Hamas).
    I think your pal Max Naumann and other self-hating Jews would applaud your hatred of the first Jewish state in 2000 years.
    But I just think its despicable.

MineSubCraftStarved, PROUD Jew
    GiantMan
  • DreamerDreamer 272 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Worrying about what Israel might do in the future is Whataboutism.

The author Jim Leff of the blog is a Jew too.

Your argument is a red herring. I've seen people I know in real life post Whataboutism propaganda articles from an extreme left source called Truthout.org

While having sympathy for the civilians in Gaza shows compassion and empathy and is normally commendable humanitarianism and is a legitimate concern it is also a red herring and off topic. How Israel may or may not respond is ultimately on them.  I suggest you make your own thread and not threadjack mine. 

Perhaps the thread topic should be how should Israel respond to the Hamas attack? Or you could post in this 
    thread:

I am sadden that you have failed the Hamas test. :(

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    @MineSubCraftStarved

***all across the globe started chanting slogans like "free Palestine." I think that is the most disgusting part.
    Israel never committed or tried committing genocide or organized slaughter of the Palestinian people.***

Really? They were chanting it in large numbers in my capital city , where I live people are sick.of the Israeli bully boy tactics,now their stated goal is the total irradication of women and children in a bid to avenge attacks by Hamas.

It takes two to tango,whats disgusting is you constantly justifying the targeting of schools,  ambulance crews and hostages by bully boys and your absurd " defence "that's where Hamas hide the bombs"

Situations like this always become dirty and vicious but stop painting Israel out to peace loving humanists.

As usual you totally ignore the fact Ben Gurion stated plan for the state of Israel was always the genocide of the Palestinian people it seems at last you're in total agreeance with the states stated goals.

GiantMan
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MineSubCraftStarved

***Israel has never, and will never try killing every single Palestinian it will find(unlike Hamas).***

But that's exactly what you and your buddy Dreamer are proposing

I think your pal Max Naumann and other
    self-hating Jews would applaud your hatred of the first Jewish state in 2000 years.

Ahh right very mature indeed any Jew who disagrees with you is now a "self hating Jew"?

Whatever your views of Hamas to actually attack Jews who only want the protection  of women and children on humanitarian grounds is  pretty despicable.

***But I just think its despicable.

MineSubCraftStarved, PROUD Jew***

Actually hardworking  decent Jews would be ashamed of your continious calls for the genocide of a nation, you should hang your head in shame.
    just_sayinGiantMan
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    @Dreamer Well its all very well to quote stuff about miss information but then the very first sentence of your OP is miss information and very biased.
    Did you bother to research and consider what Palestine and Hamas gave as the reason for the attack?
    Did you bother to research the history of the cruel heavy handed aggressive Israeli attacks on innocent Palestinian civilians before the attack?
    Do you think that you are being totally biased and extream by making such a thoughtless statement?

Think a bout it instead of being judgemental and shooting from the hip. That sort of care less thought less talk  is what starts wars.
    Dreamerjust_sayin
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Dreamer Well its all very well to quote stuff about miss information but then the very first sentence of your OP is miss information and very biased.
    Did you bother to research and consider what Palestine and Hamas gave as the reason for the attack?
    Did you bother to research the history of the cruel heavy handed aggressive Israeli attacks on innocent Palestinian civilians before the attack?
    Do you think that you are being totally biased and extream by making such a thoughtless statement?

Think a bout it instead of being judgemental and shooting from the hip. That sort of care less talk thought less is what starts war.
    Dreamerjust_sayin
    Argument Topic: I try to strive for 90% accuracy. Balancing quality and speed.

As for being judgemental and shooting from the hip. Everyday we make choices between two contradictory ideals and find the correct mixture. In this case the two ideals are:
    • Quality
    • Speed
    If your quality is too low you spread misinformation. Speed slothful and your message may be obsolete and irrelevant by the time you get quality up to 98%+. Another problem is I may think the message is 100% quality but due to cognitive biases there are hard limits no matter how much time I spend on quality.

Anti-vaxxers can spend hundreds of hours on quality to come to the exact wrong conclusion. Meanwhile someone else has spread disinformation which is 0% quality.

Therefore, I am going to be incorrect 10% of the time. I accept that. Across the political spectrum people complain that I don't spend enough time researching this and that. Understanding the links I post. Looking for dis-confirming evidence.

So, no I didn't do all the exhaustive research while others spread disinformation. Yet, I stand by my statements.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    My opinion, is that the majority of people of the western world are becoming utterly fed up of the progressive left and it's undue influence on shaping public policy.      Australia last week had a referendum on whether to to give people with aboriginal descent more political rights than everyone else in Australian society.     It was proposed by a leftist Labor government and it was absolutely smashed at the polls.    The people voted 60% no. to 40% yes.    Every Australian state voted against the proposal, including Victoria, our most leftist and woke state.    Like Brexit, the result stunned the left who had assumed that their extremely well funded campaign backed by sporting stars and other celebrities, would carry the day.      So many political decisions are made by politicians who are completely out of touch with what the majority of their electors want.    But a referendum clearly show politicians and political parties the mood of the public.  

The Left is becoming so on the nose with the public that I opine that the Australian (and British) referenda were the public giving two fingers full of righteous indignation to the Left.     The more the Left supports the Muslim Arabs (who most Australians despise) the more they swing the public to the political right.     This swing to the right is now happening in every western country.      Right wing people mainly support Israel in it's fight for survival from a despicable race of ner' do well's who can't think past the dictates of their dangerous and failed religion.
    @Dreamer ;So, no I didn't do all the exhaustive research while others spread disinformation. Yet, I stand by my statements.

You may stand by your statements but your opening sentence is 100% incorrect and very biased and all you are doing is pushing a completely wrong , very biased opinion. 

So Hamas just decided to come along out of the blue one day and launch an attack on Israel for absolutely no reason at all because they had nothing better to do did they?

Pull the other one. Even blind Freddie can work out that both sides have been tearing at each others throats for eons because each side hates the others guts and Israeli attacks on Palestine have been much more brutal and damaging. even with this attack Hamas is coming no where near evening up the body count and destruction Israel has done to Plaestine.

GiantMan
    @Bogan ; Australia last week had a referendum on whether to to give people with aboriginal descent more political rights than everyone else in Australian society. 

What a total peace of bigoted un correct crap. More political rights then eh. What the bejesus are you talking about. What I red is that it was about giving the Abos a voice and that falls way short of your total heap of dog mess of a description.

@jack said:
    That smacks of genocide
    Hello M:

I didn't like it when the Nazis committed genocide on the Jews..  Similarly, I don't like it when the Jews contemplate committing genocide on the Arabs..  

I've been quite clear about my unequivocal support FOR Israel BEFORE they started acting like the occupiers they hated.. That you would make the accusations you did says more about you than it does about me.  Shalom.

excon
    Argument Topic: Your kneejerk reaction to defend liberalism gets you in trouble and is a communist technique of whataboutism.

"What should we do about the despicable liberal response to Hamas unprovoked attack?" Dreamer

Your responding to the above sentence.

"Mark Adomanis commented for The Moscow Times in 2015 that "Whataboutism was employed by the Communist Party with such frequency and shamelessness that a sort of pseudo mythology grew up around it."[73] Adomanis observed, "Any student of Soviet history will recognize parts of the whataboutist canon."

Just as the communists use a firehose of falsehoods they use Whataboutism. Liberals are using a double whammy of communists techniques. Cease and desist immediately.

"The firehose of falsehood is a propaganda technique in which a large number of messages are broadcast rapidly, repetitively, and continuously over multiple channels (such as news and social media) without regard for truth or consistency. An outgrowth of Soviet propaganda techniques,"

• @jack
    Similarly, I don't like it when the Jews contemplate committing genocide on the Arabs..  
    I don't think anybody is thinking about that. Nobody in Israel is calling for genocide.
    Ive been quite clear about my unequivocal support FOR Israel BEFORE they started acting like the occupiers they hated.
    Right, so you only like it when Israel can't take territory, and so it can't win.
    Are you also saying Israel is attack like Nazi Germany?
    We don't have to always be the underdog, excon. And I don't think we should hate ourselves for finally winning. I hate the mentality within the Jewish community to always blame ourselves for everything.
    Just a few days ago I went to a speech about how the attacks by Gaza. And instead the speaker(a rabbi) spent the most of the time talking about how bad life was in Gaza, and how Muslim and Arab people in America are suffering as much Jews in America.

I'm sick of apologizing, I'm sick of saying we made mistakes, and I'm sick of constantly defending the Jewish nation against its constant and usually baseless charade of accusations.
    I'm sick of two-sidism, and I'm sick of people somehow making a symmetry between the two sides.(when there is none). When is the aggressor and the other is the defender. With Gaza and Israel filling their respective options.
    Hamas is evil and genocidal, and it has shown that. And Israel is free, and safeguards the lives of civilians both within and out of Israel proper. This is a battle between good and evil. Between survival and genocide. A battle about the respect and survival of the Jewish people.

M

Dreamer
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    Dee said:
    @MineSubCraftStarved

***all across the globe started chanting slogans like "free Palestine." I think that is the most disgusting part.
    Israel never committed or tried committing genocide or organized slaughter of the Palestinian people.***

Really? They were chanting it in large numbers in my capital city , where I live people are sick.of the Israeli bully boy tactics,now their stated goal is the total irradication of women and children in a bid to avenge attacks by Hamas.

It takes two to tango,whats disgusting is you constantly justifying the targeting of schools,  ambulance crews and hostages by bully boys and your absurd " defence "that's where Hamas hide the bombs"

Situations like this always become dirty and vicious but stop painting Israel out to peace loving humanists.

As usual you totally ignore the fact Ben Gurion stated plan for the state of Israel was always the genocide of the Palestinian people it seems at last you're in total agreeance with the states stated goals.

I posted links earlier for you where the UN said that Hamas used hospitals, schools, and mosques for weapon caches. I also posted a link where the leader of Hamas admitted to doing so. 

See

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/31/why-hamas-stores-its-weapons-inside-hospitals-mosques-and-schools/

UNRWA CONDEMNS PLACEMENT OF ROCKETS, FOR A SECOND TIME, IN ONE OF ITS SCHOOLS

UN admits Palestinians fired rockets from UNRWA schools

Hamas admits it DID use schools and hospitals in Gaza Strip as 'human shields' to launch rocket attacks on Israel - but claims it was 'mistake'

Hamas’ use of human shields in Gaza

While Hamas targets Israeli schools

'Top secret' Hamas documents show that terrorists intentionally targeted elementary schools and a youth center

GiantMan
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    I am okay with people holding and expressing any views they have, and I do not think that *I* should do anything about it. That said, I expect people to lay down their reasoning in support of the views they express, and if the reasoning is lousy, then I will call it out and point the flaws in it. By systematically challenging illogical views you undermine their credibility.

It is very hard to find an argument in support of Hamas that most people will find morally acceptable. People get away with supporting Hamas by diverting others' attention from their reasoning and pushing them into the emotionalistic realm. Yet if you calmly stand your ground and ask them about their reasoning, they will have at some point to either walk away, or state something that will severely undermine their position in the public eye - in both cases civilization wins and barbarianism loses.

I am pretty good at standing cool under fire. People can hurl as many "Islamophobe"-s and "Fascist"-s at me as they can, and I will just keep asking questions with a disarming smile. Even if they keep screaming, the audience will not be on their side.
    Very useful skill to have, and one that you can practice. But you have to be conscious and intentional about it and not give in to your more primal urges, and that is not easy. But then, is there anything worthwhile in life that you reliably get without putting in any effort?
    Dreamer
    Argument Topic: Thank you for responding to the topic. :)

Many thread-jacked to an extend and just made it a generic thread about Israel and Hamas. I want to thank you for answering my question.

Personally, I am a big fan of denouncing anyone who is pro-Hamas. I agree, that we should examine the epistemology of how they came to the bizarre conclusion.

What I don't think we should do is cancel them as tempting as it may be. By cancelling say the college students at UCLA we are being too much like the puritanical left that we oppose.

"It was a proud day on UCLA’s campus. Hundreds of students, high on vicious self-righteousness, rallied in Bruin Plaza on the afternoon of October 12 to show their support for Hamas. They came together to celebrate the raping of Jewish women, the decapitation of Jewish babies and the brutal mass murder of festival attendees their age in the name of “liberation.”" Anna Abramzon

MayCaesar
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    @just_sayin

It's funny you're now quoting the UN an institution you and your fellow supporters of genocide claimed in the past was corrupt.....

UN expert warns of new instance of mass ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, calls for immediate ceasefire

GENEVA (14 October 2023) – A UN human rights expert warned today that Palestinians are in grave danger of mass ethnic cleansing and called on the international community to urgently mediate a ceasefire between warring Hamas and Israeli occupation forces.

“The situation in the occupied Palestinian territory and Israel has reached fever pitch,” said Francesca Albanese, UN Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Palestinian Territory occupied since 1967.

“The United Nations and its Member States must intensify efforts to mediate an immediate ceasefire between the parties, before we reach a point of no return,” said Albanese. “The international community has the responsibility to prevent and protect populations from atrocity crimes. Accountability for international crimes committed by Israeli occupation forces and Hamas must also be immediately pursued,” she said.

Since 7 October 2023, more than 1,900 Palestinians have been killed, including at least 600 children, more than 7,600 injured, and over 423,000 people have been displaced as a result of the Israeli strikes. This fate befell a population which has already experienced five major wars since 2008 in the context of an unlawful blockade imposed by Israel since 2007, which Albanese said has been widely condemned by the international community as collective punishment.

On 12 October, Israeli forces issued an order for 1.1 million Palestinians in north Gaza to move to the south within 24 hours, amidst ongoing airstrikes. The next day, Israeli forces reportedly began to enter Gaza in order to “clear” the area. Palestinians have no safe zone anywhere in Gaza, with Israel having imposed a “complete siege” on the tiny enclave, with water, food, fuel and electricity unlawfully cut off. Rafah, the only border crossing that remained partially open to the Gaza strip, was closed after damage caused by Israeli airstrikes.

“There is a grave danger that what we are witnessing may be a repeat of the 1948 Nakba, and the 1967 Naksa, yet on a larger scale. The international community must do everything to stop this from happening again,” the UN expert said. She noted that Israeli public officials have openly advocated for another Nakba, the term for the events of 1947-1949 when over 750,000 Palestinians were expelled from their homes and lands during the hostilities that led to the establishment of the State of Israel. The Naksa, which led to Israel’s occupation of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip in 1967, displaced 350,000 Palestinians.

“Israel has already carried out mass ethnic cleansing of Palestinians under the fog of war,” the expert said. “Again, in the name of self-defence, Israel is seeking to justify what would amount to ethnic cleansing.

“Any continued military operations by Israel have gone well beyond the limits of international law. The international community must stop these egregious violations of international law now, before tragic history is repeated. Time is of the essence. Palestinians and Israelis both deserve to live in peace, equality of rights, dignity and freedom,” Albanese

I don't care about Hamas I care that the state of Israel treats Palestinians like dirt and always has.

You will constantly cite Hamas and justify the destruction of hospitals and schools and everyone within them because there may be weapons within.

Last week I posted up a link where Jewish military targeted and destroyed an ambul6and its crew doing humanitarian work.

Pity you wouldn't level out the same level.of moral.outrage when the Israeli military is doing it.

The state of Israels objective is and remains the genocide of Palestine and its people

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

TIME MAGAZINES MOST INFORMATIVE PIECE ON MISINFORMATION WAR

How the misinformation war is being played out in Israeli/ Palestine conflict

https://time.com/6323421/misinformation-about-the-israel-hamas-war-is-rife-on-social-media-especially-x/?utm_source=roundup&utm_campaign=20230202
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MineSubCraftStarved

MINE SUB ATTACKS A RABBI.WHO.SYMPATHISES WITH FELLOW HUMANS SUFFERING 

***Just a few days ago I went to a speech about how the attacks by Gaza. And instead the speaker(a rabbi) spent the most of the time talking about how bad life was in Gaza, and how Muslim and Arab people in America are suffering as much.***

***I'm sick of apologizing, I'm sick of saying we made mistakes, and I'm sick of constantly defending the Jewish nation against its constant and usually baseless charade of accusations.***

The state of Israel.continues to blame every man,woman and child for the actions of Hamas and continues using genocidal language in its continuous threats to Palestinians.

***I'm sick of two-sidism, and I'm sick of people somehow making a symmetry between the two sides.(when there is none).***

You're right there total its one sidism where the people of Palestine are under the boot of bully boy thugs.

***When is the aggressor and the other is the defender. With Gaza and Israel filling their respective options.***

I agree,what's your best advice for Palestinians to defend against genocide?

***Hamas is evil and genocidal, and it has shown that.***

So has the Israeli military who continously carry out acts of savagery.

***And Israel is free, and safeguards the lives of civilians both within and out of Israel proper.***

You mean like blowing up ambulance crews on humanitarian work?

***This is a battle between good and evil.***

Stop being so melodramatic.

Between survival and genocide

Yes so how should Palestinian defend against the proposed genocide planned by Israel and as cited by the UN such is their concern,?

.*** A battle about the respect and survival of the Jewish people.***

Did your relatives offer respect to the German thugs that attempted the genocide of your people?

@jack
    Similarly, I don't like it when the Jews contemplate committing genocide on the Arabs..  
    I don't think anybody is thinking about that. Nobody in Israel is calling for genocide.
    Ive been quite clear about my unequivocal support FOR Israel BEFORE they started acting like the occupiers they hated.
    Hello M:

Of course they're not calling for genocide...  They're calling for a full on ground invasion, which is the same thing.  Let's be clear..  When the Israeli bulldozers knock down buildings, there are FAMILY'S inside..  Why???  Because THERE'S NO WHERE TO GO..  Gaza is an open air prison and the doors are locked.   

While we're at it, let's clear up another misunderstanding..  I pretty much HATE the Arabs.  Personally, I'd like to see them wiped out..  In that same vein, I pretty much HATE people who murder.  But, as a Jew and a citizen of these great United States, I gave up my need for personal vengeance, to the government.  As such, I suggest they stay away from genocide. 

I suspect the Germans had a name for the genocide of the Jews other than genocide..  Oh yeah..  They called it the Jewish Question..  How offensive is that, amirit?

In my view, there are only 2 solutions.  Genocide or a kind hearted occupation.  

excon

@Dee ;TIME MAGAZINES MOST INFORMATIVE PIECE ON MISINFORMATION WAR

I agree throughly with you on that.

But its only half as bad as the bogus websites that make people pay for misinformation about doctors and psychologists because as well as charging money they phish your details and half of them have been shut down any way. 

I just thought I would mention that because I know that you didnt visit them did you?

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

I agree throughly with you on that.

I couldn't care less what you agree on.

But its only half as bad as the bogus websites that make people pay for misinformation about doctors and psychologists because as well as charging money they phish your details and half of them have been shut down any way. 

I would stop using them sites then if I were  you if you  feel that strongly about it  ,especially ones that promote pseudoscience as science.

I just thought I would mention that because I know that you didnt visit them did you?

I don't visit pseudoscience sites Barndoor I leave that to people like you. Poor ole Barndoor works as a chicken plucker for a slimeball employer who employees illegal refugees and pays them and Barndoor cash in hand.

Barndoor mentioned knife fights are a regular feature in the workplace but no worries as most of them own Hermes phone cases or so Barny says

@Dee I couldn't care less what you agree on.
    Well thats obvious and its obvious that you dont agree what ant body else agrees on either so long as you keep on dishing out your child ish insults at every one. 
    But every one couldn't care less about some one trying to show off to make up for wetting his bed when he was well into puberty.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Bernadotte

Well thats obvious and its obvious that you dont agree what ant body else agrees on either

yes Barndoor we all know you're a tax cheat who refuses to pay his debts.

so long as you keep on dishing out your child ish insults at every one. 

Says the tax cheat who spends his day attacking everyone LOL

But every one couldn't care less about some one trying to show off to make up for wetting his bed when he was well into puberty

Ah so that's why you're all upset as you're a bed wetter , is that because you're scared of all these " vicious knife " fighters you keep spouting about at work?

We are all so scared ..bahahahahahahahahaha 

.@Barnardot @Barnardot
    Argument Topic: Ground invasions have less collateral damage than airstrikes.

Ground invasions have less collateral damage than airstrikes. Excessive air strikes is why there was so many civilian causalities in Iraq. Increased military support for Israel, humanitarian aid for Gaza civilians, and defeat the  terrorist organization known as Hamas.

As for genocide we won't let that happen. Kind heart occupation is the way to go.

Protect democracy, I stand with Ukraine and Israel.
    I saw a video clip today of Princeton students calling for an intifada against Israel.  How did they get so brain washed?  They have obviously been indoctrinated.  But was it at college or before then?  It seems they have bought into the immoral DEI ideology that sees people as binary - either as 'oppressors' or 'victims'.  When you view the Jewish people who had their grannies and babies chopped up in front of them as the oppressors, you are have lost the ability to see with any moral clarity.  
    @just_sayin ;When you view the Jewish people who had their grannies and babies chopped up in front of them

So when are we going to view babies heads being chopped up then.

As soon as the Jew Boys pay Pixar a heap of money to put AI babies and AI Hamasses and AI machetes on to an animated movie that looks 100% reel and then put it on a scam extreme website. I cant wait to see when you post that bit of genuine evidence.

Barnardot said:
    @just_sayin ;When you view the Jewish people who had their grannies and babies chopped up in front of them

So when are we going to view babies heads being chopped up then.

As soon as the Jew Boys pay Pixar a heap of money to put AI babies and AI Hamasses and AI machetes on to an animated movie that looks 100% reel and then put it on a scam extreme website. I cant wait to see when you post that bit of genuine evidence.

Oh I would be happy to say Hamas didn't cut babies heads off and only chopped them with axes and shot them with bullets, but the claims have not yet been retracted by the news organizations that posted them.  If they do, I'll retract the claim.  
  • PhitePhite 94 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    “Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas Resources of the Levant Basin Province, Eastern Mediterranean”, the US Department of the Interior’s US Geological Survey, wrote in 2010:

“We estimated a mean of 1.7 billion barrels of recoverable oil and a mean of 122 trillion cubic feet of recoverable gas in this province using a geology based assessment methodology.”

. . .

Much is still unexplored, but currently Palestine’s Gaza and the West Bank between them show the greatest discoveries, with anything found in Lebanon and Syria’s territorial waters sure to involve claims from both countries.

Oh hey! You don't suppose that has anything to do with why Israel is trying to wipe . . . nah, that's just too crazy.

• JoeKerrJoeKerr 332 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin

Chopping up babies with an axe and shooting them with bullets is totally horrific and barbaric. 
    Dropping bombs on residential areas and blowing babies to pieces is also totally horrific and barbaric.
    Which method of killing babies is acceptable to you?

Dee
  • PhitePhite 94 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    Barnardot said:
    @just_sayin ;When you view the Jewish people who had their grannies and babies chopped up in front of them.
    Oh I would be happy to say Hamas didn't cut babies heads off and only chopped them with axes and shot them with bullets, but the claims have not yet been retracted by the news organizations that posted them.  If they do, I'll retract the claim.  

Well, didn't the news organizations that posted the claims provide you with proof of their claims?
    @just_sayin ;news organizations that posted them

Here goes Lier Boy going full throttle again with his liers and deception because not one single news organization on the entire planet posted any such inflammatory lying defamatory nonsense. Did they? Nothey didn't. But you did didn't you? And you haven't got the guts neither the slightest inclanation to retract that and the other defamatory offensive lies you posted. 

• BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  

It is quite interesting how the whole left wing ideology is becoming on the nose with the majority of western people.      Right wing parties are in the ascendency in Europe as Europe is becoming increasingly more dangerous and dysfunctional because of woke and green policies.     It is a pity that the electorates of these countries took so long to wake up from their prosperity induced torpor to realise that so much of what the left advocated was just plain potty.      Much of what has befallen Europe was forseeable and predictable.  

In the western world today, we have the odd scenario of homosexual people sticking up for Islam, which is exactly the same as Jews sticking up for Nazism.     Black, Democrat controlled cities all over the USA are becoming increasingly dysfunctional because it is obvious that most black African people just do not have the acumen to compete in white society.    Defund the Police, no cash bail, and permission to shoplift $1000 dollars worth of goods a day has seen businesses flee black controlled areas of the USA.  

Multiculturalism has meant that the enemies of western society could just cross our moats and enter our keeps is they claimed that they were refugees.      The sight of these “refugees” now parading around with terrorist flags has ben an instructive wake up call for the apathetic electorates of the west.  

One could wonder what George Soros must be thinking as the woke policies he has been funding has resulted in crowds of people demanding that Jews like himself should be gassed.

Polls claim that 70% of US Jews vote for the Democrats who are now a divided party with a younger generation of rabid anti Semitics.    With leading young Democrat leaders now praising HAMAS and condemning the Jews, one wonders whether self preservation will kick in to make Jewish electors re think their voting preferences?      

• SonofasonSonofason 448 Pts   -  
    jack said:
    Dreamer said:

Hello Dreamer:

There's about 2 million people in Gaza, half of 'em are women and children..  A full on ground assault would kill about a million people...  That smacks of genocide and I just ain't into that.. 

excon, Jew
    There is nothing wrong with genocide if it eliminates the enemy.
    Argument Topic: There is nothing wrong with genocide if it eliminates the enemy.

@Sonofason
    Spoken like a true Nazi.
    Barnardot said:
    @just_sayin ;news organizations that posted them

Here goes Lier Boy going full throttle again with his liers and deception because not one single news organization on the entire planet posted any such inflammatory lying defamatory nonsense. Did they? Nothey didn't. But you did didn't you? And you haven't got the guts neither the slightest inclanation to retract that and the other defamatory offensive lies you posted. 

See: 

EXCLUSIVE: Israeli morgue worker says horrors inflicted on Hamas's victims are 'worse than the Holocaust' including decapitated pregnant woman and her beheaded unborn child

‘I never expected to be confronted by what I have seen.

‘People whose heads have been cut off. Women standing in their night dresses woken up and shot. Faces blasted off. Heads smashed and their brains spilling out.

A baby was cut out of a pregnant woman and beheaded and then the mother was beheaded.
    ‘Women and children burned to charcoal. Bodies murdered with their hands tied behind their backs.
    Colonel Rabbi Haim Weisberg said: ‘We have identified the bodies of 800 people already and we are working on a further 500.

‘But every day we receive more corpses. Last night we received 73 more bodies.

‘We see evidence of torture and savagery.

We have babies with their heads cut off. Bodies without hands, without legs, without genitals.

'Eyes were gouged out, a woman's breasts cut off and a daughter had her legs severed': Horrific details of Hamas massacre emerge as rescue worker recounts how entire families were slaughtered

Colonel Haim Weissberg, whose job is to identify the bodies of the victims of Israel's worst massacre, said he had seen babies with their heads chopped off, soldiers and civilians whose genitals had been cut off as well as women who were raped. 
    'They filed a pregnant women, a terrorist arrives, he disembowels her, takes out the foetus, and in front of her, he comes out and massacres the baby before killing her,' Weisberg told a delegation of Jewish community leaders from France at the Shura military base.
    'Everything is filmed. Babies whose heads were decapitated, soldiers whose genitals were cut off, small and elderly women were raped,' Weisberg added.  

Israeli Surgeon Confirms Numerous Babies Were Beheaded in Heart-Wrenching Interview With Dan Abrams

Dr. Rubinstein first explained that she was volunteering to help identify victims of the attacks. Abrams asked her to share what she saw, and the picture she painted was horrific:

I don’t know the numbers, but I mean, I was walking out of the night shift. I started Saturday night, Saturday at midnight between Saturday and Sunday. I started my shifts, which were 12 hours each one. And I finished my shift. I was walking out as they were, as people said, “There’s a truck coming with 150 bodies. Half of them are kids.” So, you know, we didn’t we worked in five separate rooms or seven separate rooms. So I don’t really know exactly how many kids, but I’ve seen babies that were beheaded. I’ve seen babies that were, that their eyes were taken out. I’ve seen mothers that they opened their stomach and tore their, torn out from a pregnant woman, tore the baby out from the womb. So, you know, I don’t understand how there is even any question about it. I’ve seen it with my eyes. People were burnt. People were, their limbs, the children, their limbs were cut off. I mean, it was unbelievable, really. I’m speechless. You know, it’s, I can’t describe it. And how can someone even ignore it and deny it now? How can they say that?

I keep looking for retractions of these confirmed witnesses and I don't see any retractions.

@just_sayin I keep looking for retractions of these confirmed witnesses and I don't see any retractions.

You don’t keep looking so stop liering. And you know very well that not only are those reports unconfirmed you posted them from scam extremist websites that doctor the articles and get closed down then open up on an other link.

You know that very well and every one else on this page has told you so politely or in the case of me not politely. 

So stop the repetitive liering and repeating the same scam nonsense and start manning up to the fact that you are a compulsive extremist lier who will stop at nothing to spread your extreme anti Muslim crap just because your an extreme Christian fanatic hell bent on your luny beliefs.

Barnardot said:
    @just_sayin I keep looking for retractions of these confirmed witnesses and I don't see any retractions.

You don’t keep looking so stop liering. And you know very well that not only are those reports unconfirmed you posted them from scam extremist websites that doctor the articles and get closed down then open up on an other link.

You know that very well and every one else on this page has told you so politely or in the case of me not politely. 

So stop the repetitive liering and repeating the same scam nonsense and start manning up to the fact that you are a compulsive extremist lier who will stop at nothing to spread your extreme anti Muslim crap just because your an extreme Christian fanatic hell bent on your luny beliefs.

The coroner has confirmed the beheaded death of a baby, literally ripped out of a mother's womb.  The mother was made to watch the child's death and then she was beheaded also.  You seem to be the one lying to yourself.  

Mediaite is a news for media persons site, run by Dan Abrams, former ABC, CNN and MSNBC correspondent.  It certainly isn't a conservative website.

YOU LIED.
    You got caught lying
    You have been called out for your lying
    Multiple accounts have been provided to show you lied
    These accounts come with confirmations from Colonels and coroner's regarding babies who were beheaded, .proving you lied
    What does that make you? A lier boy
    When will YOU now post your retraction?
    @just_sayin And what about the scam websites where you get that made up crap from? You have never answered to that to me or anyone else who has picked that up. How come those sites you post get taken down? You never has answered that have you. You have to be so ultra dum to think that any one is going to be so dum as to believe the made up rubbish you keep posting.
  • SonofasonSonofason 448 Pts   -   edited October 2023
    JoeKerr said:
    @Sonofason
    Spoken like a true Nazi.
    Actually, a literate and intelligent person would recognize that an enemy is a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.  
    The Jews were not actively opposed nor hostile to the Germans.  Therefore, they could not have been enemies to Hitler and the rest of the scumbag Germans.  Therefore, the Germans had no right to attempt to extinguish the Jews from the world.  Hamas and likely most Palestinians are actively opposed and hostile to Jews, therefore they deserve to be exterminated.  If someone tries to kill me...they will be killed.  If someone wants to kill me, and I know about it...they will be killed.  And they would deserve it.  Liberals today are actively opposed and hostile to Israel.  Therefore, liberals are an enemy to the Jews.  So you tell me...what do liberals deserve?
    Argument Topic: Opposed to genocide

@Sonofason

Actually. a literate and intelligent person recognizes that genocide is wrong. The opposition people are
    showing to Israel is a result of Israel's relentless killing of civilians, which now includes a couple of thousand children and
    sadly it seems they intend to slaughter many more.
    Israel's acts of revenge for the murderous attack by Hamas demonstrate that Israel has nothing to learn from Hamas
    when it comes to brutality.
    You present yourself as the big macho guy who thinks the answer to everything is to kill even to the extent of committing genocide.
    As I said earlier, literate and intelligent people don't think like that. What does that make you?
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JoeKerr

What does that make you?

He calls himself a devout Christian
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    JoeKerr said:
    @Sonofason

Actually. a literate and intelligent person recognizes that genocide is wrong. The opposition people are
    showing to Israel is a result of Israel's relentless killing of civilians, which now includes a couple of thousand children and
    sadly it seems they intend to slaughter many more.
    Israel's acts of revenge for the murderous attack by Hamas demonstrate that Israel has nothing to learn from Hamas
    when it comes to brutality.
    You present yourself as the big macho guy who thinks the answer to everything is to kill even to the extent of committing genocide.
    As I said earlier, literate and intelligent people don't think like that. What does that make you?
    Interesting. Would you also say that the Allies' invasion of Hitler's Germany (since you decided to bring up that subject) signified that the allies had nothing to learn from the National-Socialist party when it comes to brutality?

Your argument is also based on a strange assertion that "a literate and intelligent person recognizes that genocide is wrong". The conclusion would be that someone who does not recognize that genocide is wrong is necessarily illiterate or unintelligent, correct? Do you not find it a little too convenient a position to hold? It allows you to avoid having to wrestle with the actual arguments for all arguments you disagree with automatically can be dismissed as coming from a... flawed person, but do you not think that something might be lost in the process?
    This summer we saw many leftists' openly support racism when the Supreme Court ruled on Affirmative Action in college admission, and openly suggested that Asians and whites should be discriminated against.  So, it isn't to hard to believe that so many are expressing openly antisemitic views now.  For years, these students have supported the antisemitic BDS movement, according to the Anti-Defamation League.  Unfortunately, these students are not the 'fringe' but reflect the core beliefs of leftism.  They have no problem calling a MAGA supporter a terrorist, but cheer for a member of Hamas cutting a baby out of a pregnant woman's stomach and then beheading the child.  The beliefs of these students should be publicly condemned.  And if businesses choose not to hire them because of their radical hate filled views, who can blame them.
    Argument Topic: He calls himself a devout Christian

@Dee
    No surprise there then.
    He is just following the example of his god when dealing with his enemies. 
     Deuteronomy 20:16-18 God orders the Israelites to "not leave alive anything that breathes… completely destroy them.
    Netanyahu, a wannabe Moses, quotes the bible saying there is a time for peace and a time for war as he 
    pushes forward with his genocidal attacks on the Palestinians.
    Religious nutjobs. 

Dee
    JoeKerr said:
    @just_sayin

Chopping up babies with an axe and shooting them with bullets is totally horrific and barbaric. 
    Dropping bombs on residential areas and blowing babies to pieces is also totally horrific and barbaric.
    Which method of killing babies is acceptable to you?

I think the 'well Israel has done bad things too' argument is a weak one.  Israel did not cut a baby out of a pregnant woman and then cut the child's head off.  Hamas did that.  Israel did not target terrorist attack on civilians.  In fact, Hamas embeds itself with civilians.  Hamas has admitted to launching rockets out of apartments, hospitals, and Mosques.  The SOP of the Israeli army is to send a warning message or drop a dud missile in an area where civilians may be so they can get out of the area before the real missiles come.  I don't see the same behavior from Hamas.  
    Dee