frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Atheism does not exist in reality; why is the deception promulgated among the aberrant?

Debate Information

Atheism does not exist in reality; why is the deception promulgated among the aberrant?

There are no "facts" or "logic" relevant to Atheism as Atheism is a religion of fools as per the Holy Spirit (Psalm 14:1); Atheism is a religion and its tenets are arrogance and narcissism defending aberrant sin and a death-style culminating in eternal nihilism. Atheism's "god" is Satan (2 Corinthians 4:4).

Christianity looks at the World from a Biblical perspective and the Bible simply aligns with what we see in nature and life around us. The Scriptures explains everything relevant concerning our creation and our existence within it while atheism explains NOTHING but provides only obfuscation for a debased and sinful life of addiction to narcissism and hedonism. 

In its most basic assertions, the Bible tells you that we are the product of an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, Designer and all that we see in nature and in the Heavens lends credence to this assertion; this, while the confounded and disturbed atheist has NO explanation for creation or how or why; therefore, Atheism truly does not exist...it is an illogical form of escapism, nihilism, that under girds a life of aberrant lust and destructive desires and narcissism unrestrained which inevitably culminates in a death defined by nihilism. Atheism is demonically rooted escapism from reality placating a seared, defiled, conscience.

Atheism is demonic deception in its genesis; Atheism is the illogical based in nihilism asserting ignorance. There are no true Atheists lest the one claiming same is mentally incompetent and completely unable to discern the World around him/her/he-she-his. The Atheist cannot truly say that a Designer - a Creator does not exist but they can only wish that He did not exist as they have NO OTHER PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION concerning the supernatural World around us and its origin. You can say you don't "believe" but you cannot say in the affirmative via evidence that there is no God because you don't KNOW and you possess no relevant counter argument that negates the reality of God or explains the reality around us that is supernatural, present clearly by design; thus, mandating a Designer. 

Atheists live a life of self-deceit - wilful lies that placates a seared conscience. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  

God does not exist in reality; why is the deception promulgated among the aberrant?

christian live a life of self-deceit - wilful lies that placates a seared conscience and get out of fairy hell free card. 

GiantMan
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  

God does not exist in reality; why is the deception promulgated among the aberrant?

christian live a life of self-deceit - wilful lies that placates a seared conscience and get out of fairy hell free card. 

@Factfinder ;  The Holy Spirit tells you that Elohim exists and provides you evidence of His reality through Nature. Atheism does not exist and if you declare Atheism does exist, provide evidence of its reality?

GiantMan
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 962 Pts   -  
    I will agree with the observation that atheists did not come to their conclusion by looking at the facts.  Atheists avoid God for the same reason that criminals avoid the police.  
    RickeyHoltsclawZeusAres42GiantMan
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    I know, right? On a deep level everyone believes in the Great Invisible Unicorn. They just pretend that they do not.
    RickeyHoltsclawGiantManZeusAres42
    I will agree with the observation that atheists did not come to their conclusion by looking at the facts.  Atheists avoid God for the same reason that criminals avoid the police.  

@just_sayin ;  "The atheist can’t find God for the same reason that a thief can’t find a police officer."

GiantMan
    MayCaesar said:
    I know, right? On a deep level everyone believes in the Great Invisible Unicorn. They just pretend that they do not.

@MayCaesar ; Irrespective of what you choose to call my Lord...you cannot prove He does not exist while the supernatural evidence relevant to His reality inundates our senses 24-7-365; therefore, when you stand in the Judgement of the Condemned, you will be "without excuse." ... you have been told as well.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

The Great Invisible Unicorn will punish you for your transgressions. So does the Great Invisible Book says.
    GiantMan
    MayCaesar said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

The Great Invisible Unicorn will punish you for your transgressions. So does the Great Invisible Book says.

@MayCaesar @Factfinder ; @maxx ; @jack @ZeusAres42   I will not stand in the Judgment of sinners as I have trusted - believed in Jesus as my Messiah, I believe Jesus died for me, that He shed His innocent blood at Golgotha as atonement for my sin and having trusted in Jesus, I have received the imputation, the gifting, of His righteousness over my life in exchange for my sin and the Father has declared me "not guilty" via New Covenant promise (John 3; 1 Peter 1:18-19; Hebrews 8:12); therefore, I have become a child of the Living God, I am family, eternally...Jesus is my Messiah, the Holy Spirit is my Guarantor of my covenant with the Father, eternally (Ephesians 1:13-14).

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Jesus is the Great Invisible Unicorn's rogue child, and anyone following him is going to face the Night of Reckoning. Pray to the Great Invisible Unicorn, denounce Jesus the Corrupted, redeem yourself!
    FactfinderGiantMan
    MayCaesar said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Jesus is the Great Invisible Unicorn's rogue child, and anyone following him is going to face the Night of Reckoning. Pray to the Great Invisible Unicorn, denounce Jesus the Corrupted, redeem yourself!

@MayCaesar ;  Jesus is your Creator...He formed you in you mother's womb. Without Jesus as your Intercessor before the Father concerning your sin, you will perish in Hell. Please don't choose Hell.

MayCaesar said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

What I find laughable is how a guy who spends all his time on the internet hating and bashing atheists and atheism, creates a thread claiming atheism doesn't exist! Kinda sums up his fairy god elf book in a nut shell. Nut being the operative word here LOL
    GiantMan
    MayCaesar said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

What I find laughable is how a guy who spends all his time on the internet hating and bashing atheists and atheism, creates a thread claiming atheism doesn't exist! Kinda sums up his fairy god elf book in a nut shell. Nut being the operative word here LOL

@Factfinder @MayCaesar ; I don't spend "all of my time" hating and bashing atheists and atheism...but I have taken-on that intriguing endeavor as of late. Atheist does NOT exist...its a false a religion...it represents and articulates NOTHING. Jesus is Messiah...you perish in Hell without Him. All one must do is sincerely "believe."

RickeyHoltsclaw said:

@MayCaesar ;  Jesus is your Creator...He formed you in you mother's womb. Without Jesus as your Intercessor before the Father concerning your sin, you will perish in Hell. Please don't choose Hell.
    You keep promoting the Corrupted One's lies. You will end up feeling very sorry, my friend. Repent, embrace the Great Invisible Unicorn before it is too late!

Factfinder said:

As far as this guy's positions go, this is one of the more logical ones. :smirk:
    GiantMan
    MayCaesar said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

@Factfinder @MayCaesar ; I don't spend "all of my time" hating and bashing atheists and atheism...but I have taken-on that intriguing endeavor as of late. Atheist does NOT exist...its a false a religion...it represents and articulates NOTHING. Jesus is Messiah...you perish in Hell without Him. All one must do is sincerely "believe."

Seek help. https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174967/#Comment_174967
    GiantMan
    This idea that atheism is a religion is a pretty cool illustration of the psychological concept of projection. Yet another relevant example from Russia: it is a country known for extreme gloominess of its people - it is almost unheard of for a stranger to smile at another stranger. When you tell them that Americans smile at each other and say "Hi" to each other on the streets quite often, they will respond with, "It is all pretense. We know that they actually hate each other!".

Such things say a lot more about the person than those he is talking about. For a deeply convinced theist it might be incomprehensible that someone might just lack belief. They think that anyone who does not believe in the same thing they do must necessarily believe in something else, or its negation. Pretty closeminded, but understandable.
    RickeyHoltsclawZeusAres42FactfinderGiantMan
    MayCaesar said:
    This idea that atheism is a religion is a pretty cool illustration of the psychological concept of projection. Yet another relevant example from Russia: it is a country known for extreme gloominess of its people - it is almost unheard of for a stranger to smile at another stranger. When you tell them that Americans smile at each other and say "Hi" to each other on the streets quite often, they will respond with, "It is all pretense. We know that they actually hate each other!".

Such things say a lot more about the person than those he is talking about. For a deeply convinced theist it might be incomprehensible that someone might just lack belief. They think that anyone who does not believe in the same thing they do must necessarily believe in something else, or its negation. Pretty closeminded, but understandable.

1) Atheism is a religion for fools (Psalm 14:1): Kaufman v. McCaughtry (2005)

2) Russia is overwhelmingly "Orthodox." I have spent time in Eastern Europe, a former Soviet Block Nation...and I have spent time in the EU...people are not socially - inter-personally outgoing nor do they seek face-to-face interaction and reciprocal greetings as those in the United States, primarily the Southern United States. I was ridiculed by a family member who resides in the UK and said the last thing a Scot wants is some American walking up and starting a conversation with him. People in Europe tend to mind their own business in public. 

3) It is not incomprehensible for the Christian to understand that Atheism is obfuscation for the sexually aberrant - the narcissist - the hedonist. Scripture speaks of this clearly (Romans 1:18-32).

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2763 Pts   -   edited February 15
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Tell me why do you say that God wants all Atheists, other religions, followers of other christian doctrines, liberals, all other races, all homosexuals etc to be rid of? Why does this God of yours have so much hate? 

RickeyHoltsclawGiantMan

???? Attention, Attention! ????

Hey @just_sayin and @RickeyHoltsclaw, I see you're dropping some wisdom bombs again! But hold your horses, I've got a few burning questions for you:

• Could you please provide me with the holy book of Atheism? You know, the one where we learn about the divine absence of deities? ????✨
    • I'm lost without your guidance! Which TV programs are approved by the Atheist Council? Is there a designated channel for our daily dose of disbelief? ????????
    • I'm ready to confess my lack of faith, but I need to know where to go! Are there any Atheist churches around? Do they offer non-communion wine? ????????⛪
    • My kids need some extracurricular activities! Any recommendations for Atheist after-school clubs? Do they teach skepticism and critical thinking? ????????
    • I've been meaning to have a chat with the void.  Which Atheist God should I address my prayers to? Do I need to install a deity-blocking app? ????????❓
    • I'm craving some godless gatherings! Are there any Atheist social clubs where we can discuss the meaninglessness of life over cocktails? ????????
    • Hosting a dinner party and need to keep it god-free? Any tips for an Atheist-friendly menu? Should I avoid serving "holy" water? ????️???????? 
    • Instead of Thanksgiving, can we have Thanksgiven? What do Atheists give thanks for? The absence of divine intervention in our lives? ????????‍♂️
    Thanks in advance for enlightening us with your profound knowledge, oh wise one! ???????? @just_sayin and @RickeyHoltsclaw ;

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -   edited February 15
    @ZeusAres42

I do not think our little friend Rickey is capable of understanding simple sentences, unfortunately... His reply to you will almost certainly have nothing to do with your questions. :(
    GiantMan
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

How can you say atheists don't exist when you yourself are atheist. If you do not believe in, trust or have faith in the Hindu gods, you're an atheist to their faith and their gods.
    GiantMan
    @MayCaesar

It was satire anyway. Surely you got that. xd. Rickey is far gone. I also posted to @just_sayin. Luckily he is still exploring his way in this world. Rickey I beleive could still be deradicalized though but this isn't the place to do that. 

There was a time I once thought some people cannot be deradicalized. In fact as Peter Boghossian points out in one of his books almost anyone can be deradicalize. The quote that you can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into the first place is flawed. These people had to use reason to reason themselves into that position. It just wasn't very good reasoning. :)
    MayCaesar

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -   edited February 15
    @ZeusAres42

I agree, although I would add that it is almost impossible to change someone's mind if they are not open to it. People might be deaf to logical objections to their claims when they have a lot of emotions invested in them. I think every one of us has been in that situation, talking to a friend, or a romantic partner, or a relative: where we have dug ourselves deep into defending ourselves from very valid accusations, and even though some part of our mind tells us, "They are right!", its more instinctual part screams, "What does it matter?! They are after us! We must fight!"

Some people get burned enough and eventually develop counter-measures. I think I am pretty good at catching myself doing that in in-person conversations, and I usually pretty quickly can switch from defensiveness to collaboration: "Look, I do not necessarily accept your criticism, but I see where you are coming from. Let me try to make the strongest case for your position, and tell me if I am missing anything". On the Internet it is harder as the social consequences of our actions here are weaker, and sometimes it is tempting to insist on something you know to not be true, given that the guy behind the screen is someone you will likely never meet in person.

Rickey, I think, is just a very poor conversationalist. It is a downward spiral: you are terrible at conversations, so no one wants to talk to you, so you become even worse at conversations, so people want to talk to you even less... And if you, in addition, are also quite arrogant, then you will just keep blaming other people for avoiding conversations with you and never learn anything.
    ZeusAres42GiantMan
    MayCaesar said:
    @ZeusAres42

I agree, although I would add that it is almost impossible to change someone's mind if they are not open to it. People might be deaf to logical objections to their claims when they have a lot of emotions invested in them. I think every one of us has been in that situation, talking to a friend, or a romantic partner, or a relative: where we have dug ourselves deep into defending ourselves from very valid accusations, and even though some part of our mind tells us, "They are right!", its more instinctual part screams, "What does it matter?! They are after us! We must fight!"

Some people get burned enough and eventually develop counter-measures. I think I am pretty good at catching myself doing that in in-person conversations, and I usually pretty quickly can switch from defensiveness to collaboration: "Look, I do not necessarily accept your criticism, but I see where you are coming from. Let me try to make the strongest case for your position, and tell me if I am missing anything". On the Internet it is harder as the social consequences of our actions here are weaker, and sometimes it is tempting to insist on something you know to not be true, given that the guy behind the screen is someone you will likely never meet in person.

Rickey, I think, is just a very poor conversationalist. It is a downward spiral: you are terrible at conversations, so no one wants to talk to you, so you become even worse at conversations, so people want to talk to you even less... And if you, in addition, are also quite arrogant, then you will just keep blaming other people for avoiding conversations with you and never learn anything.

1) Most atheists will die in Hell due to a seared conscience having rejected the Holy Spirit's call upon their life year after year...it is true, once the conscience is seared, it's rare that one finds life in Jesus.

2) Rickey loathes the atheist...Rickey has dealt with atheists professionally and spiritually...Rickey knows the atheist...they are the metastasizing malignancy in American society...they do NOT belong here.

@MayCaesar

It was satire anyway. Surely you got that. xd. Rickey is far gone. I also posted to @just_sayin. Luckily he is still exploring his way in this world. Rickey I beleive could still be deradicalized though but this isn't the place to do that. 

There was a time I once thought some people cannot be deradicalized. In fact as Peter Boghossian points out in one of his books almost anyone can be deradicalize. The quote that you can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into the first place is flawed. These people had to use reason to reason themselves into that position. It just wasn't very good reasoning. :)

1) I am a radical Christian...I know the Truth...Jesus is Lord, He is Messiah, if you deny this, you will die in Hell...that's something to take seriously.

2) Atheists are the radicals...they are the demonic within any society...these are the abortionists and the sexually defiled, these are virtue signaling liberals, these are the segment of society that destroys life for the whole.

• @RickeyHoltsclaw

Hey @just_sayin and @RickeyHoltsclaw, I see you're dropping some wisdom bombs again! But hold your horses, I've got a few burning questions for you:

• Could you please provide me with the holy book of Atheism? You know, the one where we learn about the divine absence of deities? ????✨
    • I'm lost without your guidance! Which TV programs are approved by the Atheist Council? Is there a designated channel for our daily dose of disbelief? ????????
    • I'm ready to confess my lack of faith, but I need to know where to go! Are there any Atheist churches around? Do they offer non-communion wine? ????????⛪
    • My kids need some extracurricular activities! Any recommendations for Atheist after-school clubs? Do they teach skepticism and critical thinking? ????????
    • I've been meaning to have a chat with the void.  Which Atheist God should I address my prayers to? Do I need to install a deity-blocking app? ????????❓
    • I'm craving some godless gatherings! Are there any Atheist social clubs where we can discuss the meaninglessness of life over cocktails? ????????
    • Hosting a dinner party and need to keep it god-free? Any tips for an Atheist-friendly menu? Should I avoid serving "holy" water? ????️???????? 
    • Instead of Thanksgiving, can we have Thanksgiven? What do Atheists give thanks for? The absence of divine intervention in our lives? ????????‍♂️
    Thanks in advance for enlightening us with your profound knowledge, oh wise one! ???????? @just_sayin and @RickeyHoltsclaw ;

RickeyHoltsclaw

Hey @just_sayin and @RickeyHoltsclaw, I see you're dropping some wisdom bombs again! But hold your horses, I've got a few burning questions for you:

Thanks in advance for enlightening us with your profound knowledge, oh wise one! ???????? @just_sayin and @RickeyHoltsclaw ;

Glad you asked.

The official  'unholy' book of atheism is The Satanic Bible written by the man who called himself the prophet to the atheists, Anton LeVey.

Many people mistakenly think that the church of Satan believes in a literal devil.  They do not.  They are atheists as LaVey repeatedly states in the 4 sections of his book.  So this is atheists official religious text.  Thank you for asking.

Here are some atheistic passages for you.

• “Satanism has been frequently misrepresented as “devil worship”, when in fact it constitutes a clear rejection of all forms of worship as a desirable component of the personality.”
    • “Why should I not hate mine enemies―if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?”
    • “When a Satanist commits a wrong, he realizes that is it natural to make a mistake―and if he is truly sorry about what he has done, he will learn from it and take care not to do the same thing again. If he is not honestly sorry about what he has done, and knows he will do the same thing over and over, he has no business confessing and asking forgiveness in the first place.”
    • “Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
    • "Do unto others as they do unto you"; because if you "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you," and they, in turn, treat you badly, it goes against human nature to continue to treat them with consideration. You should do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but if your courtesy is not returned, they should be treated with the wrath they deserve.”
    • “I break away from all conventions that do not lead to my earthly success and happiness.”
    • “The real satanist is not quite so easily recognized as such”
    • “The Satanist knows that praying does absolutely no good- in fact, it actually lessens the chance of success, for the devoutly religious too often sit back complacently and pray for a situation which, if they were to do something about it on their own, could be accomplished much quicker!”
    • “Popular lies have ever been the most potent enemies of personal liberty. There is only one way to deal with them: Cut them out, to the very core, just as cancers. Exterminate them root and branch. Annihilate them, or they will us!”
    • “Blessed are the valiant, for they shall obtain great treasure- cursed are the believers in good and evil, for they are frightened by shadows!”
    • Hail Satan!
    Satan is not considered real in the Church of Satan, but the embodiment of freedom for the atheist.  You can see this in their 9 Satanic Statements:
    1. Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!
    2. Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
    3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
    4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
    5. Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
    6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for pyschic vampires!
    7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development” has become the most vicious animal of all!
    8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
    9. Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he kept it in business all these years!

The only difference in the beliefs of a true Church of Satan, satanist and an atheist is..... I got nothing.  They are quite literally the same beliefs.  

Again, thanks for asking.  I kinda enjoyed answering that one.
    GiantMan
    @just_sayin

If someone happening to be an atheist and writing a book makes that book the official religious text of atheism - does it mean that someone happening to be a human and writing a book called "Mein Kampf" makes that book the official religious text of humanity?
    ZeusAres42GiantMan
    MayCaesar said:
    @just_sayin

If someone happening to be an atheist and writing a book makes that book the official religious text of atheism - does it mean that someone happening to be a human and writing a book called "Mein Kampf" makes that book the official religious text of humanity?
    May, exactly where do you differ in your beliefs than the prophet of atheists, Anton LaVey?  
    RickeyHoltsclawGiantMan
  • jackjack 458 Pts   -  

Hello Rickey:

IF you believe the world is binary, wherein there is ONLY God and the Devil, you're bonkers..

I'm outta here..  It's tooooo weird for me.

excon

2) You would probably find "only fans" and like programming satisfying to the aberrant atheist.

3) The Satanic Church might welcome you but faith is not required there and seeing that you've already devoted your soul to Satan...I think your membership has already been accepted.

4) If you love your children and desire they prosper and find a joyous life I suggest you study the Scriptures, the Holy Bible, yourself and impart that knowledge to your children as you will be held accountable for their spiritual decisions in the future. Furthermore, I suggest you repent of your sin, sincerely trust in Jesus as your Messiah thereby initiating New Covenant relationship with the Father, receive the indwelling Holy Spirit, become a "new creation" in Jesus and become the husband and daddy that Elohim desires you be. Concerning extra-curricular activities, take your children to a good Bible believing Church, get them involved in Sunday School and other Church activities that glorify Jesus...this will pay great dividends for them in the future.  

5) There is no need to initiate a "chat" with Satan...He probably won't hear but the demon assigned to you and your family is readily available 24/7/365...you belong to him...conversation is communication.

6) You don't need a "deity blocking app" for the Holy Spirit, he won't hear your prayers as an atheist unless your prayer is one of repentance and faith seeking Jesus as your Messiah (John 9:31). As an atheist, Satan is your father (John 8:44); therefore, you cannot "block" him from your life in your unrepentant rebellion. As a long-time tenured atheist, your conscience is seared, the call of the Holy Spirit upon your life has been most likely extinguished due your impenitent heart; therefore, save time and effort...no deity blocker required...you've earned it.

7) Gatherings where my Lord is not welcome can be had as most secular events involving alcohol, aberrant sex...you might visit your local strip club or drag queen cabaret as the feed a seared conscience and honor the god of atheism.

8) Atheists don't generally "give thanks"...they're overwhelming narcissists, hedonists, and believe they're owed.

You're welcome, no problem...enjoy. Rick

jack said:

Hello Rickey:

IF you believe the world is binary, wherein there is ONLY God and the Devil, you're bonkers..

I'm outta here..  It's tooooo weird for me.

excon

@jack ;  I do believe that Elohim (Genesis 1:1) is ONE-God and I do sincerely believe our entire creation is based upon an unfathomable struggle between Elohim and a created, rebellious, cherub angel who initiated a coup d'état under girding the creation narrative. Have a good day.

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2763 Pts   -   edited February 16

Glad you asked.

The official  'unholy' book of atheism is The Satanic Bible written by the man who called himself the prophet to the atheists, Anton LeVey.

Many people mistakenly think that the church of Satan believes in a literal devil.  They do not.  They are atheists as LaVey repeatedly states in the 4 sections of his book.  So this is atheists official religious text.  Thank you for asking.

• “Satanism has been frequently misrepresented as “devil worship”, when in fact it constitutes a clear rejection of all forms of worship as a desirable component of the personality.”
    • “Why should I not hate mine enemies―if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?”
    • “When a Satanist commits a wrong, he realizes that is it natural to make a mistake―and if he is truly sorry about what he has done, he will learn from it and take care not to do the same thing again. If he is not honestly sorry about what he has done, and knows he will do the same thing over and over, he has no business confessing and asking forgiveness in the first place.”
    • “Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!”
    • "Do unto others as they do unto you"; because if you "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you," and they, in turn, treat you badly, it goes against human nature to continue to treat them with consideration. You should do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but if your courtesy is not returned, they should be treated with the wrath they deserve.”
    • “I break away from all conventions that do not lead to my earthly success and happiness.”
    • “The Satanist knows that praying does absolutely no good- in fact, it actually lessens the chance of success, for the devoutly religious too often sit back complacently and pray for a situation which, if they were to do something about it on their own, could be accomplished much quicker!”
    • “Popular lies have ever been the most potent enemies of personal liberty. There is only one way to deal with them: Cut them out, to the very core, just as cancers. Exterminate them root and branch. Annihilate them, or they will us!”
    • “Blessed are the valiant, for they shall obtain great treasure- cursed are the believers in good and evil, for they are frightened by shadows!”
    • Hail Satan!
    Satan is not considered real in the Church of Satan, but the embodiment of freedom for the atheist.  You can see this in their 9 Satanic Statements:
    4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
    6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for pyschic vampires!
    7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development” has become the most vicious animal of all!
    8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
    9. Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he kept it in business all these years!

The only difference in the beliefs of a true Church of Satan, satanist and an atheist is..... I got nothing.  They are quite literally the same beliefs.  

Oh, how delightful! Your detailed response has truly shed light on the dark corridors of Atheism. Now, let's dissect this theological treasure trove, shall we?

1. The Unholy Book: Ah, The Satanic Bible, our beacon of disbelief! Who knew we had a prophet in the form of Anton LaVey? But wait, are you telling me that Satanism and Atheism are like distant cousins sharing the same lack of faith DNA? Fascinating!

2. Atheistic Passages: These nuggets of wisdom from The Satanic Bible are like manna from heaven (well, the godless version of it). "Blessed are the destroyers of false hope" - truly inspiring!  And who needs forgiveness when you've got self-improvement and a hefty dose of earthly success, am I right?

3. The Ignored Questions: Ah, but let's not overlook the other queries left hanging in the void of disbelief:

• Scriptures for Atheists?
      • Atheist TV Guide? 
      • Church of the Godless? ⛪
      • After-School Blasphemy Club? 
      • Prayer to Nothingness? ?
      • Socializing Sans Religion? ?
      • Dinner Parties of Disbelief? ?
      • Thanksgiven? ?

Oh wise one, your insights have truly ignited the fires of skepticism within us all! Thank you for this enlightening journey through the abyss of Atheism. 

RickeyHoltsclawGiantMan

2) You would probably find "only fans" and like programming satisfying to the aberrant atheist.

3) The Satanic Church might welcome you but faith is not required there and seeing that you've already devoted your soul to Satan...I think your membership has already been accepted.

4) If you love your children and desire they prosper and find a joyous life I suggest you study the Scriptures, the Holy Bible, yourself and impart that knowledge to your children as you will be held accountable for their spiritual decisions in the future. Furthermore, I suggest you repent of your sin, sincerely trust in Jesus as your Messiah thereby initiating New Covenant relationship with the Father, receive the indwelling Holy Spirit, become a "new creation" in Jesus and become the husband and daddy that Elohim desires you be. Concerning extra-curricular activities, take your children to a good Bible believing Church, get them involved in Sunday School and other Church activities that glorify Jesus...this will pay great dividends for them in the future.  

5) There is no need to initiate a "chat" with Satan...He probably won't hear but the demon assigned to you and your family is readily available 24/7/365...you belong to him...conversation is communication.

6) You don't need a "deity blocking app" for the Holy Spirit, he won't hear your prayers as an atheist unless your prayer is one of repentance and faith seeking Jesus as your Messiah (John 9:31). As an atheist, Satan is your father (John 8:44); therefore, you cannot "block" him from your life in your unrepentant rebellion. As a long-time tenured atheist, your conscience is seared, the call of the Holy Spirit upon your life has been most likely extinguished due your impenitent heart; therefore, save time and effort...no deity blocker required...you've earned it.

7) Gatherings where my Lord is not welcome can be had as most secular events involving alcohol, aberrant sex...you might visit your local strip club or drag queen cabaret as the feed a seared conscience and honor the god of atheism.

8) Atheists don't generally "give thanks"...they're overwhelming narcissists, hedonists, and believe they're owed.

Ah, Rick, what a cornucopia of insights you've bestowed upon us! Let's embark on a whimsical journey through your responses, shall we?

1. The Unholy Book Redux: Ah, yes, The Satanic Bible, available conveniently on Amazon! Who knew our lack of faith had such a stylish manual? ????????

2. Atheist Entertainment: Ah, "only fans" and similar programming, the preferred pastime of the "aberrant atheist." How delightful! But wait, are we talking about binge-watching documentaries on scientific breakthroughs or something a tad more risqué? ????????

3. Membership Accepted: Ah, the Satanic Church, where faith is optional, and apparently, I've already signed my soul over to Satan! Well, it seems I've unintentionally secured my spot in the afterlife. Hail Satan, indeed! ????????

4. Parental Guidance: Ah, the Holy Bible, the ultimate handbook for raising well-adjusted children! So, Rick, are you suggesting that I indoctrinate my little skeptics with tales of floods and talking bushes? And here I was, considering a secular upbringing. ????????‍????‍????

5. Conversations with Satan: Oh dear, Rick, you seem to have quite the insight into my spiritual inbox! But tell me, how does one schedule a chat with their assigned demon? Is there an app for that, or do I just slide into their DMs? ????????

6. Deity Blockers and Conscience Seals: Ah, the Holy Spirit, that elusive deity who apparently doesn't take calls from atheists. But fear not, Rick, for my conscience may be seared, but my sarcasm remains razor-sharp! No deity blocker required, indeed. ????????

7. Gatherings of the Godless: Ah, the strip club, where atheism and hedonism unite in a harmonious dance of... well, you get the picture. Who knew rejecting the divine could be so festive? ????????

8. Thanksgiving, Atheist Edition: Ah, the overwhelming narcissism of us godless folk! Who needs gratitude when you've got a healthy dose of self-centeredness? ????

Oh, Rick, your wisdom knows no bounds! Thank you for this delightful jaunt through the whimsical world of atheism. I shall cherish these insights as I continue my journey into the void of disbelief.

• @MayCaesar

I am not sure that these two understand what Absence means. 
    MayCaesarGiantMan

Glad you asked.

• Hail Satan!

Oh, how delightful! Your detailed response has truly shed light on the dark corridors of Atheism. Now, let's dissect this theological treasure trove, shall we?

1. The Unholy Book: Ah, The Satanic Bible, our beacon of disbelief! Who knew we had a prophet in the form of Anton LaVey? ???????? But wait, are you telling me that Satanism and Atheism are like distant cousins sharing the same lack of faith DNA? Fascinating!

2. Atheistic Passages: These nuggets of wisdom from The Satanic Bible are like manna from heaven (well, the godless version of it). "Blessed are the destroyers of false hope" - truly inspiring! ???? And who needs forgiveness when you've got self-improvement and a hefty dose of earthly success, am I right?

3. The Ignored Questions: Ah, but let's not overlook the other queries left hanging in the void of disbelief:

• Scriptures for Atheists? ????
      • Atheist TV Guide? ????
      • After-School Blasphemy Club? ????
      • Prayer to Nothingness? ????
      • Socializing Sans Religion? ????
      • Dinner Parties of Disbelief? ????️
      • Thanksgiven? ????

Oh wise one, your insights have truly ignited the fires of skepticism within us all! Thank you for this enlightening journey through the abyss of Atheism. ????????️

You are right, I didn't answer all of your questions.  My post focused on your first one.  You asked for the 'holy' book of Atheism.  I did indeed provide you information on that book.  Now, you said that I think Satanism and Atheism are like distant cousins.  That is not true.  If you read LaVey you know that Satanism IS Atheism.  Satanism is just atheism by a different name.  They are one and the same.  

I get that the Satanic Bible has negative connotations in society, however, it does lay out the belief system of atheists.  Now I am sure that you believe your brand of Satanism is superior - good and (un)holy Satanism as opposed to other brands of Satanism.  But to the non-atheist, all you Satanists look and sound alike.   How is your Satanism/atheism better than LaVey's?

Your attacks on God and people of faith are, as LaVey points out, are just like saying 'Hail Satan'.  Go ahead.  Give me a 'Hail Satan'.  I know you wanna.  
    GiantMan

1. The Unholy Book: Ah, The Satanic Bible, our beacon of disbelief! Who knew we had a prophet in the form of Anton LaVey? ???????? But wait, are you telling me that Satanism and Atheism are like distant cousins sharing the same lack of faith DNA? Fascinating!

2. Atheistic Passages: These nuggets of wisdom from The Satanic Bible are like manna from heaven (well, the godless version of it). "Blessed are the destroyers of false hope" - truly inspiring! ???? And who needs forgiveness when you've got self-improvement and a hefty dose of earthly success, am I right?

• Atheist TV Guide? ????
      • Thanksgiven? ????

Oh wise one, your insights have truly ignited the fires of skepticism within us all! Thank you for this enlightening journey through the abyss of Atheism. ????????️

1) Satanism and Atheism are one of the same...different names for the same demonic deception. The atheist is blinded from the Truth of Jesus, the Gospel, by the "god of this World" Satan (2 Corinthians 4:4); therefore, Satan is the father of the atheist (John 8:44); therefore, there is truly no differentiating atheism from satanism...birds of a feather.

2) You need forgiveness for your sin (Romans 3:23) as your sin will not be permitted to enter the Kingdom of Elohim (Revelation 21:27) as "nothing impure" will enter therein; therefore, you need Jesus as your blood atonement for your sin (Matthew 26:28; 1 Peter 1:18-19) and thereby receive forgiveness through receiving the sinless perfection of Jesus gifted-imputed over your life by faith in Jesus as your Messiah (John 3; 2 Corinthians 5:21); this, in exchange for your sin and New Covenant promise of forgiveness by the Father (Hebrews 8:12); thereby, becoming a child of the Living God - family, eternally.

3) --John 3:16 is most appropriate for the atheist.
    --Any secular programming with an R to XXX rating will suffice for the atheist though "only fans" will satisfy the most defiled.
    --the Satanic Church or the local bar are good "Churches" for the atheist.
    --any after-school Satanic club should suffice.
    --any prayer of the atheist equates to "nothingness" lest that prayer of one of repentance and faith in Jesus.
    --any nature oriented cult will suffice as a "San Religion" see: Romans 1:18-32, emphasis v. 1:25.
    --any party consisting of your fellow atheists will suffice as a "Dinner Party of Unbelief."
    --Atheists are incapable of being thankful...they're narcissists overwhelmingly.

You're welcome, again...  Rick

Ah, Rick, what a cornucopia of insights you've bestowed upon us! Let's embark on a whimsical journey through your responses, shall we?

1. The Unholy Book Redux: Ah, yes, The Satanic Bible, available conveniently on Amazon! Who knew our lack of faith had such a stylish manual? ????????

2. Atheist Entertainment: Ah, "only fans" and similar programming, the preferred pastime of the "aberrant atheist." How delightful! But wait, are we talking about binge-watching documentaries on scientific breakthroughs or something a tad more risqué? ????????

3. Membership Accepted: Ah, the Satanic Church, where faith is optional, and apparently, I've already signed my soul over to Satan! Well, it seems I've unintentionally secured my spot in the afterlife. Hail Satan, indeed! ????????

4. Parental Guidance: Ah, the Holy Bible, the ultimate handbook for raising well-adjusted children! So, Rick, are you suggesting that I indoctrinate my little skeptics with tales of floods and talking bushes? And here I was, considering a secular upbringing. ????????‍????‍????

5. Conversations with Satan: Oh dear, Rick, you seem to have quite the insight into my spiritual inbox! But tell me, how does one schedule a chat with their assigned demon? Is there an app for that, or do I just slide into their DMs? ????????

6. Deity Blockers and Conscience Seals: Ah, the Holy Spirit, that elusive deity who apparently doesn't take calls from atheists. But fear not, Rick, for my conscience may be seared, but my sarcasm remains razor-sharp! No deity blocker required, indeed. ????????

7. Gatherings of the Godless: Ah, the strip club, where atheism and hedonism unite in a harmonious dance of... well, you get the picture. Who knew rejecting the divine could be so festive? ????????

8. Thanksgiving, Atheist Edition: Ah, the overwhelming narcissism of us godless folk! Who needs gratitude when you've got a healthy dose of self-centeredness? ????

Oh, Rick, your wisdom knows no bounds! Thank you for this delightful jaunt through the whimsical world of atheism. I shall cherish these insights as I continue my journey into the void of disbelief.

@ZeusAres42 ;  Anytime...

Glad you asked.

• Hail Satan!

• Atheist TV Guide? ????
      • Thanksgiven? ????

You are right, I didn't answer all of your questions.  My post focused on your first one.  You asked for the 'holy' book of Atheism.  I did indeed provide you information on that book.  Now, you said that I think Satanism and Atheism are like distant cousins.  That is not true.  If you read LaVey you know that Satanism IS Atheism.  Satanism is just atheism by a different name.  They are one and the same.  

I get that the Satanic Bible has negative connotations in society, however, it does lay out the belief system of atheists.  Now I am sure that you believe your brand of Satanism is superior - good and (un)holy Satanism as opposed to other brands of Satanism.  But to the non-atheist, all you Satanists look and sound alike.   How is your Satanism/atheism better than LaVey's?

Your attacks on God and people of faith are, as LaVey points out, are just like saying 'Hail Satan'.  Go ahead.  Give me a 'Hail Satan'.  I know you wanna.  

Ah, your commitment to the cause of spreading the good word of Satanism... er, I mean, Atheism, is truly commendable. Let's unpack this revelation, shall we?

1. The Unholy Book Revisited: Ah, yes, The Satanic Bible, our trusty guide through the dark alleys of disbelief. Who knew that Satanism and Atheism were merely two sides of the same godless coin? It's like finding out that chocolate and cocoa powder are essentially the same thing - mind-blowing! 

2. Atheistic Wisdom, or Lack Thereof: Ah, the nuggets of wisdom from The Satanic Bible, akin to stumbling upon a shiny rock in a barren desert. "Blessed are the destroyers of false hope" - truly inspiring, if you're into that sort of thing! And forgiveness? Who needs it when you've got a hefty dose of self-reliance and a sprinkle of earthly success, am I right? 

3. The Ignored Questions Redux: Ah, yes, my dear just_sayin, while you've graciously provided insight into the sacred text of Atheism... er, I mean, Satanism, let's not forget the other burning inquiries left hanging like forgotten socks on a laundry line:

• Scriptures for Atheists? 
      • Atheist TV Guide? 
      • Church of the Godless? 
      • After-School Blasphemy Club? 
      • Prayer to Nothingness? 
      • Socializing Sans Religion? 
      • Dinner Parties of Disbelief? 
      • Thanksgiven? 

Ah, your wisdom knows no bounds! Your insistence on equating all Satanists... er, I mean, Atheists, as one homogenous group is truly a stroke of reduction ad absurdum genius. After all, who needs nuance when you can just lump everyone together and call it a day?

And as for your challenge to utter "Hail Satan"? Well, I must disappoint you. For while I may revel in the delicious irony of your rhetoric, I prefer to save my praises for more deserving entities - like cats and cheeseburgers. But fear not, your commitment to spreading the good word of Atheism... er, I mean, Satanism, has not gone unnoticed. Keep fighting the good fight. Hail... well, whatever floats your godless boat! 

RickeyHoltsclawFactfinderGiantMan

1) My wisdom emanates from the indwelling Holy Spirit given me as Guarantor of New Covenant relationship with my Heavenly Father via faith in Jesus as my Messiah (Ephesians 1:13-14; 1 John 2:27).

2) There is no differentiating the genesis of atheism, the eternal destiny of atheism, the father of atheism, the destructiveness of atheism, the foolishness of atheism...they're all one hoard of useless human beings.

3) It matters NOT what you "choose" to "hail"...every atheist is a servant of Satan and any other personal gods you might have in your life are irrelevant. In this life constrained by Time and physics, you have but two-choice concerning the god you will serve, Jesus or Satan...you have chosen foolishly.

4) Jesus is my "Ark"....enjoy. Thank you for the chat. Rick

Factfinder

1) My wisdom emanates from the indwelling Holy Spirit given me as Guarantor of New Covenant relationship with my Heavenly Father via faith in Jesus as my Messiah (Ephesians 1:13-14; 1 John 2:27).

2) There is no differentiating the genesis of atheism, the eternal destiny of atheism, the father of atheism, the destructiveness of atheism, the foolishness of atheism...they're all one hoard of useless human beings.

3) It matters NOT what you "choose" to "hail"...every atheist is a servant of Satan and any other personal gods you might have in your life are irrelevant. In this life constrained by Time and physics, you have but two-choice concerning the god you will serve, Jesus or Satan...you have chosen foolishly.

Your 'wisdom' emanates from your backside. In piles of useless sh*t. 
    RickeyHoltsclawZeusAres42GiantMan

Good morning @Factfinder ;  I'll ask again...when replying directly to me via a rebuttal, one in which you might desire an answer, PLEASE include @rickeyholtsclaw so that your comment comes directly to me and does not get lost in the maze of general comments...thank you...your input is very important to me.

1) My wisdom emanates from the indwelling Holy Spirit and simply because your god, Satan, blinds your mind from appreciating what the Holy Spirit shares with you is no reason for vulgarity and ha-te.

Factfinder

• 1) My wisdom emanates from the indwelling Holy Spirit given me as Guarantor of New Covenant relationship with my Heavenly Father via faith in Jesus as my Messiah (Ephesians 1:13-14; 1 John 2:27).

Ah, Rick, your divine insights are like a celestial light piercing through the clouds of confusion! Let's embark on a whimsical journey through your responses, shall we?

1. Divine Wisdom from the Holy Spirit: Ah, yes, the indwelling Holy Spirit, guiding you like a spiritual GPS through the labyrinth of life. How fortunate to have such a divine Guarantor of your heavenly VIP pass! 

2. Atheists: The Homogeneous Horde: Ah, the eternal destiny of atheism, the father of atheism, the destructiveness of atheism... it's like a Shakespearean tragedy, but with more condemnation and fewer soliloquies. Your portrayal of all atheists as a "hoard of useless human beings" is truly a stroke of poetic... er, theological insight! 

3. Serving Satan by Default: Ah, the dichotomy of choices in this mortal coil: Jesus or Satan, with no room for a divine side hustle. And here I thought life was more like a buffet, with a plethora of gods to choose from! But fear not, Rick, your proclamation that every atheist is a servant of Satan is as comforting as a warm hug from a hellhound. 

4. Jesus: The Ultimate Ark: Ah, Jesus, the ultimate Ark in the stormy seas of skepticism! May your faith be buoyed by the waves of salvation, and your journey through life be smooth sailing... or, you know, as smooth as it can be with all those pesky atheists around. 

Thank you, Rick, for this enlightening chat. Your unwavering commitment to the cause of Jesus is truly inspiring... and slightly terrifying. But fear not, for I shall continue to revel in the delightful absurdity of it all. Hail... well, whoever's handing out the cheeseburgers in the afterlife!

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -   edited February 16
    just_sayin said:

May, exactly where do you differ in your beliefs than the prophet of atheists, Anton LaVey?  
    Going by the passages from the book you quoted, everywhere. My beliefs have nothing to do with inverting Biblical morals, or indulgence in cheap entertainment. I simply think the Bible to be a fantasy book and lack Christian beliefs.

Where exactly do you differ in your beliefs than the prophet of humanity, Adolf Hitler?

ZeusAres42 said:
    @MayCaesar

I am not sure that these two understand what Absence means. 
    When it comes to religion, seems to be the case. "If you do not believe in what I believe, you must believe in its negation" - is their understanding.
    ZeusAres42GiantMan
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -   edited February 16
    I suppose I should mention one Goddess whose followers I have roleplayed in Dungeons and Dragons. This would probably be the closest you could relate me to a follower of religion - at least it happened in the tabletop setting, so it counts, right?

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Waukeen

Waukeen (pronounced: /wɑːʌˈkin/ wau-KEEN or: /wɑːˈkin/ wah-KEEN) was a lesser deity of wealth and trade in the Faerûnian pantheon. The Merchant's Friend was venerated and appeased by not only merchants, from lowly peddlers to the wealthy owners of trading companies, but investors, accountants, entrepreneurs, caravan guides, warehouse owners, philanthropists, deal-makers, moneylenders, and other such individuals. Liberty's Maiden was a goddess of commerce and the accumulation of wealth through free and fair trade, as well as the beneficial use of wealth to improve civilization. At the same time The Golden Lady was the goddess of illicit trade and the patron of many smugglers, fences, black marketeers, and "businessmen" on the shady side of commerce.

“For your great deed, it is only appropriate that you be granted a great reward.”— Waukeen to her liberators.
    GiantMan

Good morning @Factfinder ;  I'll ask again...when replying directly to me via a rebuttal, one in which you might desire an answer, PLEASE include @rickeyholtsclaw so that your comment comes directly to me and does not get lost in the maze of general comments...thank you...your input is very important to me.

1) My wisdom emanates from the indwelling Holy Spirit and simply because your god, Satan, blinds your mind from appreciating what the Holy Spirit shares with you is no reason for vulgarity and ha-te.

I truly feel sorry for what you're going through ricky. But the fact remains your 'wisdom' compels you to say things like "atheism...they're all one hoard of useless human beings." which is hate, not some love for a god, but hate emanates from you. YOUR vulgarity has corrupted yourself and this site and you don't even see it. Other christians see it but not you. So sad.
    ZeusAres42GiantMan
    @MayCaesar

For a deeply convinced theist it might be incomprehensible that someone might just lack belief. 

You've hit the nail on the head. When I was a theist that's exactly what religious leaders would teach the parishioners; that very idea. It is quite common for say a pastor to say something like: 'god created us for faith so if you don't believe in god you believe in something else'. Then go on to talk a humanism, polytheistic religions, false gods and so fourth. These types of indoctrinating tactics can be quite gripping when you've been exposed to it since a child. The mind reaches for knowledge that seemingly add purpose and meaning. The thought it could  possibly be found in one book gets very intoxicating.
    MayCaesarGiantMan
    @Factfinder

I lack to put it in terms of comfort with ignorance. In many ways, religion tries to plug the holes in human knowledge with unprovable assertions: my experience of talking with heavily religious people suggests that they are very uncomfortable with uncertainty, unknowingness, terra incognita. Believing that there is a god or some other supernatural beings watching over them gives them sense of comfort, and it is hard for them to imagine that someone else might not need such a belief to feel comfortable.

I am perfectly fine acknowledging that I do not know far more than I know, and that humanity collectively does not know far more than it knows. Vast terra incognita is out there open for exploration, and exploring it, in many ways, is what life is about. I trust my mind and character to figure out a way forward no matter how hard life hits me, and I do not feel the need for external protection. In fact, having such external protection would make me feel strangled, tied down - and that, in turn, is what makes it virtually impossible for me to relate to strong religious believers. I have never been able to shake off the feeling that, on some deep level, they do not actually believe what they say... Even though I logically know that their beliefs are very strong.
    FactfinderZeusAres42GiantMan
    @MayCaesar

Well you're right, religious faith is very confining. That's by design. In Christianity's attempts over the decades to downplay that fact they've emphasized more on the grace of god over the laws of god. Guess shaming people into conforming seemed a better approach than fire and brimstone hellfire sinners approach. Believe me, the 'grace' baited hook can be convincing when grown up under certain circumstances. Strange thing though, as I grew, matured and married, I also began to educate myself is various ways. College course here, there, vocational schools. And also the bible, inside and out. Overtime I realized the mental gymnastics I had to do to defend my faith to others, but from within as well. It was one of the hardest things I've done in my life was to come to the realization that if I'm already trying to convince myself, I've already lost faith. It's a terrible thing to go through as your whole worldview gets rearranged. But once I did admit that it was one of the most freeing and exhilarating experiences I've ever had. 
    MayCaesarGiantMan
    MayCaesar said:
    just_sayin said:

Going by the passages from the book you quoted, everywhere. My beliefs have nothing to do with inverting Biblical morals, or indulgence in cheap entertainment. I simply think the Bible to be a fantasy book and lack Christian beliefs.

Where exactly do you differ in your beliefs than the prophet of humanity, Adolf Hitler?

As your prophet of atheism, Anton LaVey has said "“Satanism represents a form of controlled selfishness.”  It is to be expected that you will favor that which suits your own selfish interests.  Your beliefs are very much in keeping with the atheists of the Church of Satan.  I liken the differences to the kinds of differences you would see in different Christian denominations.  90 percent of things they would agree on, and there would be some issues of variance.  You are very similar to atheists in the Church of Satan.  The similarities are in fact much greater than the differences.  

At its core, atheism, is about personal freedom and selfishness.  You do what suits you. As your prophet has said 'selfishness is good'.  I reference this because I've point out to you and your fellow Satanists/Atheists that atheism has no objective moral foundation.  Selfishness is to be expected.  Its even considered a virtue by many atheists.  
    ZeusAres42GiantMan
    @just_sayin

At its core, atheism, is about personal freedom and selfishness.  You do what suits you. As your prophet has said 'selfishness is good'.  I reference this because I've point out to you and your fellow Satanists/Atheists that atheism has no objective moral foundation.  Selfishness is to be expected.  Its even considered a virtue by many atheists.  

At its core atheism is about unbelief. It doesn't assert anything. Theism does that. Your statement proves this fact. What's more selfish, knowing when you die that's it from what we've been able to observe; or to believe you have a pot of gold and eternal life as long as you believe in your god fairy elf, it thinks you're special, and it's book? I'd say true selfishness abides in the latter.
    GiantMan