frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is there wisdom, discernment, at play when the atheist insults, criticizes, Jesus our Messiah?

Debate Information

Concerning the atheist - agnostic - those who reject Jesus Christ as Messiah and Creator,

Morality finds its genesis in our moral, ethical, holy, righteous, Creator, Elohim, as He has written His eternal Spiritual Law upon the human heart (Romans 2:14-15; Hebrews 10:16), infused same within the human genome on Day-6 as Elohim created human kind in His spiritual image possessing certain divine communicable attributes; this, for His eschatological purposes going forward; specifically, as a bulwark against unrestrained narcissism that would have inevitably culminated in societal implosion (Genesis 1:26-28). 

The Spiritual Law has been extant as an arbiter of free will subsequent the creation of the angels and that Law will remain extant throughout Eternity as free will remains extant by necessity; this, concerning love and intimacy and relationship with our Creator (John 3:16). The Spiritual Law will also be employed by Jesus Christ at your "Judgment of the Condemned" (Rev 20:11-15) and that Spiritual Law will adjudicate you "guilty" where you will lose both body and soul in Hell in the "second death" as you have rejected Jesus as your Messiah and atonement for your sin (John 3; Acts 4:12).

Elohim does not act in a tyrannical way...He responds with justice and appropriate judgement; after all, this is HIS creation. It is your spiritual father, Satan (John 8:44), that is causation for tyranny and suffering and death and you will perish in Hell in a fate similar to his in that Day (Rev 20:10). Elohim has a specific reason and cause for having created the Realm of Time and physics...this is beyond you or your judgement...you're but a vapor, a breath in Time (James 4:14) and your spiritual positioning makes you rather irrelevant as well as the only purpose you have in the Realm of Time is servitude to Jesus as His ally but you have chosen to be His foe and you will therefore reap what you sow (Galatians 6:7-8).

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -   edited March 2

Concerning the atheist - agnostic - those who reject Jesus Christ as Messiah and Creator,

Morality finds its genesis in our moral, ethical, holy, righteous, Creator, Elohim, as He has written His eternal Spiritual Law upon the human heart (Romans 2:14-15; Hebrews 10:16), infused same within the human genome on Day-6 as Elohim created human kind in His spiritual image possessing certain divine communicable attributes; this, for His eschatological purposes going forward; specifically, as a bulwark against unrestrained narcissism that would have inevitably culminated in societal implosion (Genesis 1:26-28). 

The Spiritual Law has been extant as an arbiter of free will subsequent the creation of the angels and that Law will remain extant throughout Eternity as free will remains extant by necessity; this, concerning love and intimacy and relationship with our Creator (John 3:16). The Spiritual Law will also be employed by Jesus Christ at your "Judgment of the Condemned" (Rev 20:11-15) and that Spiritual Law will adjudicate you "guilty" where you will lose both body and soul in Hell in the "second death" as you have rejected Jesus as your Messiah and atonement for your sin (John 3; Acts 4:12).

Elohim does not act in a tyrannical way...He responds with justice and appropriate judgement; after all, this is HIS creation. It is your spiritual father, Satan (John 8:44), that is causation for tyranny and suffering and death and you will perish in Hell in a fate similar to his in that Day (Rev 20:10). Elohim has a specific reason and cause for having created the Realm of Time and physics...this is beyond you or your judgement...you're but a vapor, a breath in Time (James 4:14) and your spiritual positioning makes you rather irrelevant as well as the only purpose you have in the Realm of Time is servitude to Jesus as His ally but you have chosen to be His foe and you will therefore reap what you sow (Galatians 6:7-8).

Yes it is wisdom and discernment that allows atheists to reject myths and any accompanying transcripts. Your book says your god created everything. Created humans with a proclivity for sin, ensuring it would get to send people to internal punishment. 'Sin' being defined as unbelief, rejection of mythical realms where the one tyrannical command is worship me or else. It's not concerned with murder, rape , or enslavement, not primarily. Oh no, it's main concern is a self absorbed demand for praise and worship. That's the only true 'sin' god is concerned about. No freewill for its creation at all. It created innocent angels like satan knowing it would be tortured forever. It created billions of humans knowing most of them will burn forever with torment and no rest BEFORE they were even born. This is true because your god claims omniscience and it works outside time. In other words it acts like any normal human does when giving more power than they could handle, evil and corrupt. The verses you referenced support my argument.
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited March 2
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR ONCE AGAIN LYING QUOTE TO SAVE YOUR SERIAL KILLER JESUS' BACKSIDE!:  "Morality finds its genesis in our moral, ethical, holy, righteous, Creator, Elohim," 

The following verse is only ONE OF MANY that shows the sickening morality of your primitive Bronze and Iron Age JUDEO-Christian Bible:

"
    gods of the peoples around you, Whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, do not yield to them or listen to them. show them no pity. do not spare them or shield them. YOU MUST CERTAINLY PUT THEM TO DEATH. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, And then the hands of all the people. STONE THEM TO DEATH bWho brought you out of Egypt, Out of the land of slavery. " (Deuteronomy 13:7-11)

QUESTION: For you to be a TRUE Christian, as the verse above so states, then the gods of the peoples around you that are not Jesus, you are to  show no pity or spare them  WHERE YOU ARE TO CERTAINLY PUT THEM TO DEATH!  

Case in point, YOU and other pseudo-christians are to get together and PUT TO DEATH ALL MUSLIMS that worship Allah God because this god is not Jesus!  In addition, YOU ARE TO PUT TO DEATH the Jews because they worship a different god Yahweh that is not Jesus!  GET IT? HUH?

When are you going to put together an army to to follow Jesus' words AS GOD 
    (1 Thessalonians 2:13) shown above?!

RELATING TO MY BIBLE INEPT STUDENT "FACTFINDER"

I am in the hopes that this Bible fool is copy and pasting my biblical knowledge relative to the disgusting JUDEO-Christian Bible, so he will not look so dumbfounded in the future when engaging the pseudo-christian.

• FactfinderFactfinder 774 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast

RELATING TO MY BIBLE INEPT STUDENT "FACTFINDER"

I am in the hopes that this Bible fool is copy and pasting my biblical knowledge relative to the disgusting JUDEO-Christian Bible, so he will not look so dumbfounded in the future when engaging the pseudo-christian.

I owned you. And now you demonstrate not all atheists use wisdom and discernment. Your mommy obviously flipped a coin and told you to go atheist as you have no brain. 

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176265/#Comment_176265

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited March 2
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR LYING QUOTE ONCE AGAIN, WHEN WILL YOU EVER STOP YOUR UNGODLY LYING?!:  "Elohim does not act in a tyrannical way"

TYRANNICAL: exercising power in a cruel or arbitrary way

YOUR JESUS AS GOD IN JUST ONE EXAMPLE OF BEING TYRANNICAL:
      "For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life under heaven. Everything that is on the earth shall die." (Genesis 6:17)

This verse above is especially troublesome because in the Flood scenario, Jesus AS GOD murdered innocent zygotes within women in gestation, and fetus,' where babies were treading the ocean waters screaming for their mothers before they went down into the ocean depth and dying a horrific suffocating death! These innocent human life didn't know of man's wickedness and evil, yet Jesus AS GOD murdered them anyway and watched them dying (Hebrews 4:13)!  DESPICABLE GOD!

RICKEY, YOU LIED AGAIN IN YOUR QUOTE ABOVE,
    therefore you are going to HELL upon your demise as your god proposed for you herewith: “But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

NO RUNNING AWAY LIKE "FACTFINDER," THEREFORE, YOUR RESPONSE IS: 

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY, even though I do not agree with your primitive Bronze and Iron Age Christianity, at least you "follow through" and respond to every post that I have made to you, whereas the Bible inept "FACTFINDER" cannot do this simple act, other than to RUN AWAY from his Bible mindedness as shown in this link: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176171/#Comment_176171  

Good for you RICKEY, whereas FACTFINDER in being a little scared "wussy boy" should take lessons from you in how NOT to runaway from disturbing Bible verses like he had to do in the link above that he said he was going to address in the first place, where he couldn't!!!!  LOL!

@RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY, even though I do not agree with your primitive Bronze and Iron Age Christianity, at least you "follow through" and respond to every post that I have made to you, whereas the Bible inept "FACTFINDER" cannot do this simple act, other than to RUN AWAY from his Bible mindedness as shown in this link: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176171/#Comment_176171  

Good for you RICKEY, whereas FACTFINDER in being a little scared "wussy boy" should take lessons from you in how NOT to runaway from disturbing Bible verses like he had to do in the link above that he said he was going to address in the first place, where he couldn't!!!!  LOL!

You're so b*tt hurt from your loss you're afraid to address me while you shameless seek allies. https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176265/#Comment_176265
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    21CenturyIconoclast  I do wish you would provide me with some clarity and a succinct narrative so that I can respond appropriately. 
    21CenturyIconoclast  I do wish you would provide me with some clarity and a succinct narrative so that I can respond appropriately. 
    He can't. It's in his moniker. He thinks he is an authority of the bible when he's not. His delusion expresses itself by typing in bold captions to give himself the illusion of talking down to someone. So that's all you'll get. I destroyed him my way and promised if he admits defeat I'll do so again his way, but despite the facts, truth, reality and the bible, he thinks only hebrews can really be Christian and go to heaven according to your bible. 
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR LYING QUOTE ONCE AGAIN, WHEN WILL YOU EVER STOP YOUR UNGODLY LYING?!:  "Elohim does not act in a tyrannical way"

"For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life under heaven. Everything that is on the earth shall die." (Genesis 6:17)

This verse above is especially troublesome because in the Flood scenario, Jesus AS GOD murdered innocent zygotes within women in gestation, and fetus,' where babies were treading the ocean waters screaming for their mothers before they went down into the ocean depth and dying a horrific suffocating death! These innocent human life didn't know of man's wickedness and evil, yet Jesus AS GOD murdered them anyway and watched them dying (Hebrews 4:13)!  DESPICABLE GOD!

therefore you are going to HELL upon your demise as your god proposed for you herewith: “But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

Why can't you type-out a concise and clear rebuttal or premise and why all of the highlighting and insults and accusations?

1) Where you err in your knowledge concerning the Noahic Flood is your inability to grasp WHY Elohim has created in the first place and WHY the Adamic/Noahic generation's and their compromise with the demonic nullified them as a people group through whom Elohim would introduce His Messiah as an eschatological imperative relevant "to destroying the works of the Devil" (1 John 3:8b). It was through Noah and Shem and Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and Judah and Jesus that Elohim began anew with a Covenant of Law and etched His codified law in stone had provided Israel's children that law as a bulwark against their compromise with paganism as Elohim did NOT desire a repeat of the failures of the Adamic and Noahic generations. Can you possibly understand this?

2) There are a number of instances in the Old Testament where Elohim commanded the complete annihilation of a people group, a tribe, a warring faction; this, due the demonic seed that is transferred through the genome and would ultimately seek to stymie Elohim's eschatological imperatives concerning the defeat of Satan at Golgotha. We see Elohim's concerns relevant to the Adamic/Noahic generations who defiled themselves directly with and bred with the demonic. We see Elohim's command to annihilate pagan tribes who fought Israel and sought to force them into compromise with the pagan gods Baal and Molech. When Israel did not comply, they were ultimately defeated due the progenitors of evil that were NOT extinguished as commanded.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Why can't you type-out a concise and clear rebuttal or premise and why all of the highlighting and insults and accusations?

1) Where you err in your knowledge concerning the Noahic Flood is your inability to grasp WHY Elohim has created in the first place and WHY the Adamic/Noahic generation's and their compromise with the demonic nullified them as a people group through whom Elohim would introduce His Messiah as an eschatological imperative relevant "to destroying the works of the Devil" (1 John 3:8b). It was through Noah and Shem and Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and Judah and Jesus that Elohim began anew with a Covenant of Law and etched His codified law in stone had provided Israel's children that law as a bulwark against their compromise with paganism as Elohim did NOT desire a repeat of the failures of the Adamic and Noahic generations. Can you possibly understand this?

2) There are a number of instances in the Old Testament where Elohim commanded the complete annihilation of a people group, a tribe, a warring faction; this, due the demonic seed that is transferred through the genome and would ultimately seek to stymie Elohim's eschatological imperatives concerning the defeat of Satan at Golgotha. We see Elohim's concerns relevant to the Adamic/Noahic generations who defiled themselves directly with and bred with the demonic. We see Elohim's command to annihilate pagan tribes who fought Israel and sought to force them into compromise with the pagan gods Baal and Molech. When Israel did not comply, they were ultimately defeated due the progenitors of evil that were NOT extinguished as commanded.

Where you err ricky is your messiah according to the bible IS of the adamic/noahic lineage. Mary's lineage goes through Abraham according to matthew. From there Luke puts it right back to adam through noah looking back from abraham. This is why Jesus has been called the second adam in some circles.

Luke 3:23-38

23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,

the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

the son of Levi, the son of Melki,

the son of Jannai, the son of Joseph,

25 the son of Mattathias, the son of Amos,

the son of Nahum, the son of Esli,

the son of Naggai, 26 the son of Maath,

the son of Mattathias, the son of Semein,

the son of Josek, the son of Joda,

27 the son of Joanan, the son of Rhesa,

the son of Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel,

the son of Neri, 28 the son of Melki,

the son of Addi, the son of Cosam,

the son of Elmadam, the son of Er,

29 the son of Joshua, the son of Eliezer,

the son of Jorim, the son of Matthat,

the son of Levi, 30 the son of Simeon,

the son of Judah, the son of Joseph,

the son of Jonam, the son of Eliakim,

31 the son of Melea, the son of Menna,

the son of Mattatha, the son of Nathan,

the son of David, 32 the son of Jesse,

the son of Obed, the son of Boaz,

the son of Salmon,[a] the son of Nahshon,

33 the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram,[b]

the son of Hezron, the son of Perez,

the son of Judah, 34 the son of Jacob,

the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham,

the son of Terah, the son of Nahor,

35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu,

the son of Peleg, the son of Eber,

the son of Shelah, 36 the son of Cainan,

the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem,

the son of Noah, the son of Lamech,

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,

the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,

the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,

the son of Seth, the son of Adam,

the son of God.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Where you err ricky is your messiah according to the bible IS of the adamic/noahic lineage. Mary's lineage goes through Abraham according to matthew. From there Luke puts it right back to adam through noah looking back from abraham. This is why Jesus has been called the second adam in some circles.

Luke 3:23-38

23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,

the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

the son of Levi, the son of Melki,

the son of Jannai, the son of Joseph,

25 the son of Mattathias, the son of Amos,

the son of Nahum, the son of Esli,

the son of Naggai, 26 the son of Maath,

the son of Mattathias, the son of Semein,

the son of Josek, the son of Joda,

27 the son of Joanan, the son of Rhesa,

the son of Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel,

the son of Neri, 28 the son of Melki,

the son of Addi, the son of Cosam,

the son of Elmadam, the son of Er,

29 the son of Joshua, the son of Eliezer,

the son of Jorim, the son of Matthat,

the son of Levi, 30 the son of Simeon,

the son of Judah, the son of Joseph,

the son of Jonam, the son of Eliakim,

31 the son of Melea, the son of Menna,

the son of Mattatha, the son of Nathan,

the son of David, 32 the son of Jesse,

the son of Obed, the son of Boaz,

the son of Salmon,[a] the son of Nahshon,

33 the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram,[b]

the son of Hezron, the son of Perez,

the son of Judah, 34 the son of Jacob,

the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham,

the son of Terah, the son of Nahor,

35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu,

the son of Peleg, the son of Eber,

the son of Shelah, 36 the son of Cainan,

the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem,

the son of Noah, the son of Lamech,

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,

the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,

the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,

the son of Seth, the son of Adam,

the son of God.

Jesus is the Last Adam (1 Corinthians 15:45) as Jesus accomplished what Adam was unable to do...Jesus kept Elohim's Law in perfection and even though He was tempted like you and I, Jesus remained without sin and therefore conquered death, Hell, the grave, for you and me and everyone who will trust in Jesus as their Messiah. Jesus' affiliation with our Earthly father Adam finds its root in Mary in the flesh but NOT in Joseph as Jesus was foreordained to enter the Realm of Time via the seed of the woman (Genesis 3:15) and not the seed of Adam which transfers the sin-nature via Federal Headship. Mary's seed, the seed of the woman, does not transfer the Adamic sin-nature.

It is written,

42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Jesus is the Last Adam (1 Corinthians 15:45) as Jesus accomplished what Adam was unable to do...Jesus kept Elohim's Law in perfection and even though He was tempted like you and I, Jesus remained without sin and therefore conquered death, Hell, the grave, for you and me and everyone who will trust in Jesus as their Messiah. Jesus' affiliation with our Earthly father Adam finds its root in Mary in the flesh but NOT in Joseph as Jesus was foreordained to enter the Realm of Time via the seed of the woman (Genesis 3:15) and not the seed of Adam which transfers the sin-nature via Federal Headship. Mary's seed, the seed of the woman, does not transfer the Adamic sin-nature.

Nevertheless, eve is called the mother of all living, and it's adams seed that fertilized her, that led eventually to Abrahams birth. Joeseph not being the daddy doesn't negate the ties to Mary's sinful flesh, not logically. 

Genesis 3:20  Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living.
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2763 Pts   -   edited March 3
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

I haven't insulted you. However, I will attack, not support, or give any credence to delusional ideas. I cannot take seriously the act of pretending to know something about which you are ignorant. You have yet to support any of your claims with robust evidence. Faith is a delusion, and it's a huge shame that it is exempt from the DSM-5 manual. You do have a mental illness, and this is not me being nasty; it's an observation based on your behavior in this forum so far. You are full of logical inconsistencies, constantly seeking confirmation that your beliefs are true, terrified of uncertainty, and you believe your life only has meaning if you believe in God (you even admitted as much). You perceive an attack on the method you have been led to believe is the correct way to learn about truth as an attack on your personal being and have retaliated accordingly. I am well-versed in mental health issues and have had my own share of mental health challenges in the past. Please seek professional help.
    Factfinder

@RickeyHoltsclaw

I haven't insulted you. However, I will attack, not support, or give any credence to delusional ideas. I cannot take seriously the act of pretending to know something about which you are ignorant. You have yet to support any of your claims with robust evidence. Faith is a delusion, and it's a huge shame that it is exempt from the DSM-5 manual. You do have a mental illness, and this is not me being nasty; it's an observation based on your behavior in this forum so far. You are full of logical inconsistencies, constantly seeking confirmation that your beliefs are true, terrified of uncertainty, and you believe your life only has meaning if you believe in God (you even admitted as much). You perceive an attack on the method you have been led to believe is the correct way to learn about truth as an attack on your personal being and have retaliated accordingly. I am well-versed in mental health issues and have had my own share of mental health challenges in the past. Please seek professional help.

@ZeusAres42 ; Jesus is not a delusion...He is your Creator, Messiah, Judge, and if you deny Him, He will deny you.

The Scriptures are the introductory "evidence" along with Nature...you will investigate these with the same fervor you investigate Craig or Dawkins or Hawkins or Carrier and find life in Jesus or you'll die in Hell along with your atheist heroes.

You practice faith every single day. Get help?

My faith and Jesus and the Scriptures are not illogical...your atheism is idiocy and illogical in one huge inconsistency yet you're too blinded by Satan to see.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Nevertheless, eve is called the mother of all living, and it's adams seed that fertilized her, that led eventually to Abrahams birth. Joeseph not being the daddy doesn't negate the ties to Mary's sinful flesh, not logically. 

Genesis 3:20  Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living.

Eve is the mother of all living and Adam is the father of all living. Eve is not held to the same culpability as Adam due the truism that Eve received Elohim's prohibitions concerning compromise with evil by hearsay from her husband and we know that Eve most likely did not receive an accurate accounting from Adam as Eve mentioned not touching the forbidden item but that was never a command or prohibition. Adam, on the other hand, received the prohibition concerning compromise with evil DIRECTLY from Elohim; therefore, Adam incurs the greater culpability.

Note that when Eve compromised with evil in Eden, NOTHING HAPPENED...all was well...but when Adam compromised, the curse ensued and the fall was instantaneous. It was at that time that Elohim declared war on Earth, within the Realm of Time, between Satan and the Son, Messiah Jesus, born of the woman's seed, not Adam's (Genesis 3:15). It was at that time that Elohim pictured for humanity the battle strategy He would employ to destroy the works of the Devil in Genesis 3:21 via the shedding of innocent blood in order to obtain an "imputed robe of righteousness" to clothe humanity (animal skins) while rejecting the works of humanity to cover and conceal their own shame (fig leaves); this, a word picture of the Gospel that was ordained "before Time began" (2 Timothy 1:8-10).

This is why Jesus was born of the virgin seed of the Woman, not the man.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Eve is the mother of all living and Adam is the father of all living. Eve is not held to the same culpability as Adam due the truism that Eve received Elohim's prohibitions concerning compromise with evil by hearsay from her husband and we know that Eve most likely did not receive an accurate accounting from Adam as Eve mentioned not touching the forbidden item but that was never a command or prohibition. Adam, on the other hand, received the prohibition concerning compromise with evil DIRECTLY from Elohim; therefore, Adam incurs the greater culpability.

Note that when Eve compromised with evil in Eden, NOTHING HAPPENED...all was well...but when Adam compromised, the curse ensued and the fall was instantaneous. It was at that time that Elohim declared war on Earth, within the Realm of Time, between Satan and the Son, Messiah Jesus, born of the woman's seed, not Adam's (Genesis 3:15). It was at that time that Elohim pictured for humanity the battle strategy He would employ to destroy the works of the Devil in Genesis 3:21 via the shedding of innocent blood in order to obtain an "imputed robe of righteousness" to clothe humanity (animal skins) while rejecting the works of humanity to cover and conceal their own shame (fig leaves); this, a word picture of the Gospel that was ordained "before Time began" (2 Timothy 1:8-10).

Eve's culpability was even more offensive to god. That's why he put her under adams will as part of her punishment. Why would you say nothing happened when eve disobeyed? She not only transgressed the law but enticed her husband adam to do so s well. You're just wrong ricky. She was just as culpable. Her seed (eggs) are just as tainted as adams (sperm) and both their seeds run through noah to abraham. 

Genesis 3:3-16

3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”

10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”

11 And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”

12 The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”

13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”

The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
        and all wild animals!
    You will crawl on your belly
        and you will eat dust
        all the days of your life.
    15 And I will put enmity
        between you and the woman,
        and between your offspring[a] and hers;
    he will crush[b] your head,
        and you will strike his heel.”

16 To the woman he said,

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
        with painful labor you will give birth to children.
    Your desire will be for your husband,
        and he will rule over you.”

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -   edited March 3
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Eve's culpability was even more offensive to god. That's why he put her under adams will as part of her punishment. Why would you say nothing happened when eve disobeyed? She not only transgressed the law but enticed her husband adam to do so s well. You're just wrong ricky. She was just as culpable. Her seed (eggs) are just as tainted as adams (sperm) and both their seeds run through noah to abraham. 

Genesis 3:3-16

3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”

10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”

11 And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”

12 The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”

13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”

The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
        and all wild animals!
    You will crawl on your belly
        and you will eat dust
        all the days of your life.
    15 And I will put enmity
        between you and the woman,
        and between your offspring[a] and hers;
    he will crush[b] your head,
        and you will strike his heel.”

16 To the woman he said,

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
        with painful labor you will give birth to children.
    Your desire will be for your husband,
        and he will rule over you.”

You said: "Eve's culpability was even more offensive to god. That's why he put her under adams will as part of her punishment. Why would you say nothing happened when eve disobeyed? She not only transgressed the law but enticed her husband adam to do so s well. You're just wrong ricky. She was just as culpable. Her seed (eggs) are just as tainted as adams (sperm) and both their seeds run through noah to abraham."

1) No, Eve was not created subservient to Adam but created as a "help mate" to "complete" Adam. Truth is, man is NOT whole void the woman...man is not healthy, physiologically-psychologically, void his help-mate...it is NOT good that man dwell alone (Genesis 2:18).

2) Though Eve bore culpability for her compromise with Satan, it is Adam who bore the greater share of the culpability as Adam was in direct communication with Elohim, not Eve. Adam is the headship of the family and Adam is culpable via Federal Headship.

3) I showed you that when Eve compromised with Satan, NOTHING MANIFEST IN EDEN...Elohim took no offense to Eve's compromise; it was not until Adam compromised that the Adamic Curse manifest. There is no doubt that Eve bears culpability but the lion's share of culpability rests upon Adam and it is through Adam's genome that the Adamic curse is passed (Romans 5:12). This is why Messiah was born of the seed of the woman and not the man.

4) Eve does NOT pass the genomic Adamic Curse...it is passed through Adam.

Death in Adam, Life in Christ

12 Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned— 13 for sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law. 14 Yet death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those whose sinning was not like the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the one who was to come.  Romans 5 (ESV)

20 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.  1 Corinthians 15 (ESV)

@RickeyHoltsclaw

1. That's debatable. Being created to be a help mate for a specific person and purpose certainly suggest some level of hierarchal coexistence. But this is not related to what I actually said. I know you cut and pasted it but did you read it?

2. Bingo, adam was the head of the family. Still not related to what I said.

3. You showed me no such thing. Nothing at all happened to the garden till well after god came upon both of them in the act of 'sinning'. Read the verses I provided again. In your two verses from 1 corinthians & romans: "for as in adam all die..." that piece alone supports my view. It's biological ricky, part of adams curse passes through everyone including the virgin mary as she is dead now as we speak. That is because her eggs (eve's) were fertalized by adams cursed sperm thus contaminating her seeds with the curse. Again, the virgin mary is dead per god's curse for the original sin in the garden committed by both adam and eve. 

4. It is passed through both. Adams punishment was different than eves because of his role god gave him differed from the role god gave eve. That is why god made eve under adams rule as part of her punishment. The bible is replete with verses referring to the roles of women due to eve's sin.  It's not logical to think that had adam not sinned, god would have been fine with eve's sin. Nothing in scripture even remotely suggests that. You stating the oppoiste or carrying on as if god was fine with eve's sin doesn't make it so.

You forgot that in genesis it reads: 1: 27  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 

"Man" consist of both male and female. Both offended its image which is why both as 'man' passed down the curse. 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Why do you keep tagging me? I am not interested in your fantasy roleplay. If you have some rational arguments to present, fire away - but when it comes to discussing fantasy, I have my D&D friends to talk to, who are much more interesting conversationalists than you, Rickey. And the Forgotten Realms universe is much more interesting that the Bible universe.
    MayCaesar said:
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Why do you keep tagging me? I am not interested in your fantasy roleplay. If you have some rational arguments to present, fire away - but when it comes to discussing fantasy, I have my D&D friends to talk to, who are much more interesting conversationalists than you, Rickey. And the Forgotten Realms universe is much more interesting that the Bible universe.

@MayCaesar...you read what I write..why not tag you and save you the search?
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

1. That's debatable. Being created to be a help mate for a specific person and purpose certainly suggest some level of hierarchal coexistence. But this is not related to what I actually said. I know you cut and pasted it but did you read it?

2. Bingo, adam was the head of the family. Still not related to what I said.

3. You showed me no such thing. Nothing at all happened to the garden till well after god came upon both of them in the act of 'sinning'. Read the verses I provided again. In your two verses from 1 corinthians & romans: "for as in adam all die..." that piece alone supports my view. It's biological ricky, part of adams curse passes through everyone including the virgin mary as she is dead now as we speak. That is because her eggs (eve's) were fertalized by adams cursed sperm thus contaminating her seeds with the curse. Again, the virgin mary is dead per god's curse for the original sin in the garden committed by both adam and eve. 

4. It is passed through both. Adams punishment was different than eves because of his role god gave him differed from the role god gave eve. That is why god made eve under adams rule as part of her punishment. The bible is replete with verses referring to the roles of women due to eve's sin.  It's not logical to think that had adam not sinned, god would have been fine with eve's sin. Nothing in scripture even remotely suggests that. You stating the oppoiste or carrying on as if god was fine with eve's sin doesn't make it so.

You forgot that in genesis it reads: 1: 27  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 

"Man" consist of both male and female. Both offended its image which is why both as 'man' passed down the curse. 

1) I did...I responded. The female was always part of the eschatological plan...

2) What did you say then?

3) Mary died due to her sin but Mary did NOT pass the Adamic sin-nature...but Joseph did...this is why Jesus was born of the virgin seed.

The Fall

3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.

He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You[a] shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” 2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, 3 but God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’” 4 But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise,[b] she took of its fruit and ate....

Notice that when Eve compromised with evil...nothing happened...not until see gave to her husband he partook and compromised with evil were their eyes opened and their shame made manifest.

she took of its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loincloths.

8 And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool[c] of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man and said to him, “Where are you?”

Note that Elohim did not go to the woman but to Adam.

It is through the "man" Adam that the sin-nature is transferred, not Eve.

Death in Adam, Life in Christ

12 Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men[e] because all sinned— 13 for sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law. 14 Yet death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those whose sinning was not like the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the one who was to come.  Romans 5 (ESV)

It is in Adam that all die...not Eve,

20 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15 (ESV)

If Eve's seed passed the Adamic curse, Jesus would have been born with a sin-nature and could NOT have fulfilled His role as the Spotless Lamb who takes away the sin of the World.

29 The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!  John 1:29 (ESV).

18 knowing that you were ransomed from the futile ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things such as silver or gold, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without blemish or spot.  1 Peter 1:18-19 (ESV)

21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.  2 Corinthians 5:21 (ESV)

The Birth of Jesus Christ

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit. 19 And her husband Joseph, being a just man and unwilling to put her to shame, resolved to divorce her quietly. 20 But as he considered these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary as your wife, for that which is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins. 22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet:

23  Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son,

and they shall call his name Immanuel

(which means, God with us).  Matthew 1

4) No....the sin-nature is not passed through the female but through Adam's genome exclusively.

5) Both male and female are created in the spiritual image of Elohim but The Fall which manifest subsequently fell upon the shoulders of Adam via Federal Headship.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

Your preaching is worthless. Can you address what I said, logically?
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Your preaching is worthless. Can you address what I said, logically?

@Factfinder...My response is not "preaching"...it's a response that your limited mind shadowed by Satan cannot understand.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

My response is not "preaching"...it's a response that your limited mind shadowed by Satan cannot understand.

Faith based answers from a mythical book doesn't doesn't solve the logical, biological problems for your assertions. The fact that you gave up reason, logic, truth and reality to obtain your faith doesn't change the fact it only amounts to preaching in the end.
    @Factfinder @ZeusAres42 ; @MayCaesar ; @Bogan ; @just_sayin ; Show where atheism provides "logical" "biological" answers to life, the origin of matter, the presence of the Earth and the Heavens using atheistic logic, biological, naturalistic data, explanations, evidence. If you're 100% sure that our Creator does not exist, explain the presence of Nature using Atheism and Naturalism and Science and Secular Humanism; if not, are you suggesting that your denial of our Creator is based solely on "faith?"
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

No ricky, that's a lack of faith in your creator. But I understand you have no logical reason to believe in it, you just do. Thanks for clearing that up.
    ZeusAres42
  • @RickeyHoltsclaw

In the beginning, there was a void called Ginnungagap, flanked by the realms of fiery Muspelheim and icy Niflheim. The interaction between the heat from Muspelheim and the ice from Niflheim in Ginnungagap led to the creation of Ymir, the first being, and the cow Audhumla. From Ymir's body came the first giants, and from the interactions between these beings, the gods emerged, including Odin and his brothers Vili and Vé. These gods are credited with killing Ymir and creating the world from his body: his flesh became the earth, his blood the seas, his skull the sky, and his bones the mountains.

Factfinder

@RickeyHoltsclaw

In the beginning, there was a void called Ginnungagap, flanked by the realms of fiery Muspelheim and icy Niflheim. The interaction between the heat from Muspelheim and the ice from Niflheim in Ginnungagap led to the creation of Ymir, the first being, and the cow Audhumla. From Ymir's body came the first giants, and from the interactions between these beings, the gods emerged, including Odin and his brothers Vili and Vé. These gods are credited with killing Ymir and creating the world from his body: his flesh became the earth, his blood the seas, his skull the sky, and his bones the mountains.

@ZeusAres42 ; So your faith is in atheism or Odin?
    @Factfinder

YOUR INEPT QUOTE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE GRAMMAR USE OF A "HEADER, LOL!!!!:  "His delusion expresses itself by typing in bold captions to give himself the illusion of talking down to someone”https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176335/#Comment_176335

HEADS UP GRAMMAR FOOL, I use "headers" in bold capitalization when I quote statements from Bible fools like you to easily quash them at their expense! Get it pseudo-atheist bible inept fool? Huh?

Conversely, when are YOU going to actually practice what you preach when you type in bold words in allegedly “talking down to someone” as shown in a few of many of your links below, priceless!

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175868/#Comment_175868

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175972/#Comment_175972

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176104/#Comment_176104

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176432/#Comment_176432

Factfinder, can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?  Sure you can at your embarrassing expense once again in front of the membership!  LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE “FACTFINDER” THAT HAD TO RUN AWAY FROM MY BIBLE PASSAGES  IN THE LINK SHOWN BELOW BECAUSE HE COULDN'T FOLLOW THROUGH ON HIS PROMISE TO ADDRESS THEM AS SHOWN, WILL BE….?

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176259/#Comment_176259

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited March 6
    @Factfinder

YOUR QUOTE WHERE YOU DID NOT ADDRESS YOUR HYPOCRITICAL STANCE IN ME MAKING YOU THE CONTINUED FOOL AGAIN!!!: Clown. https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176104/#Comment_176104

What did your feeble statement and link above have to do with me easily making you an outright  HYPOCRITE as easily shown in this link: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176850/#Comment_176850

Save yourself further embarrassment and don't even try to make another "flub" in your behalf in trying to hide the FACT that you are an outright HYPOCRITE as shown in the link above!  Priceless!

IT IS SAD TO WATCH THE PSEUDO-ATHEIST "FACTFINDER" THAT TRIED SO HARD TO REFUTE MY FACTUAL POST AS SHOWN ABOVE IN HIM BEING AN OUTRIGHT HYPOCRITE!   :(  

@21CenturyIconoclast

Continue to be the b*tt hurt clown, stalk, whatever, admit defeated and I'll give you what you want. That's been the deal all along, clown 21. 

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176104/#Comment_176104
    @21CenturyIconoclast ; Why do you rely on "links"..can't you type-out a coherent rebuttal?
    @Factfinder

FACTDENIER,

YOUR POST FOR THE 2ND TIME THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU BEING CAUGHT AS A HYPOCRITE, LOL!: "Continue to be the b*tt hurt clown, stalk, whatever, admit defeated and I'll give you what you want. That's been the deal all along, clown 21. "

Listen, as if you totally RUNNING AWAY from my bible passages that you said you would address "line by line" wasn't enough embarrassment for you, then you were caught in being an outright HYPOCRITE in doing what you accused me of doing in using bold letter type!  Furthermore, you let the membership know in how your grammar skills are ZERO when you don't realize what "HEADERS" are when I use them to quote Atheist and pseudo-christian fools like you! Priceless ineptness on your part as explicitly shown in the following link: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176850/#Comment_176850

Now, wipe the proverbial egg from your face again in accepting that you are a HYPOCRITE as shown in detail above, and then get back to arguing with the Bible pseudo-christian fools which are OWNING you because you don't have the knowledge like I do to use bible verses to easily refute them!

Run along now .........................

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "FACTDENIER" THAT WANTS THEMSELVES TO BECOME A HYPOCRITE LIKE HE IS, WILL BE ...?

@RickeyHoltsclawyour ;

YOUR CONTINUED INEPTNESS REGARDING LINKS VS SCRIPTING POSTS: "Why do you rely on "links"..can't you type-out a coherent rebuttal? "

Listen, we all accept the FACT that you are the NUMBER ONE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL of this Religion Forum, therefore, I was trying to make it easier for you in making you the BIBLE FOOL by just giving you a 'link" that did this act for you to comically "try" and refute!  GET IT?

You questioning me on using links that make you the Bible fool are only another EXCUSE for you to put off your outlandish BIBLE INEPTNESS!  

Therefore, let me "hold your hand like a little boy" and provide you the following sickening MO of your Jesus as God that you are to address, AND NOT RUN AWAY like FACTDENIER has embarrassingly done in another thread: 

@RickeyHoltsclaw 

YOUR LYING QUOTE ONCE AGAIN, WHEN WILL YOU EVER STOP YOUR UNGODLY LYING?!:  "Elohim does not act in a tyrannical way"
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176356/#Comment_176356

"For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life under heaven. Everything that is on the earth shall die." (Genesis 6:17)

This verse above is especially troublesome because in the Flood scenario, Jesus AS GOD murdered innocent zygotes within women in gestation, and fetus,' where babies were treading the ocean waters screaming for their mothers before they went down into the ocean depth and dying a horrific suffocating death! These innocent human life didn't know of man's wickedness and evil, yet Jesus AS GOD murdered them anyway and watched them dying (Hebrews 4:13)!  DESPICABLE GOD!

therefore you are going to HELL upon your demise as your god proposed for you herewith: “But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

QUESTION, HOW DO YOU ACCEPT THAT YOUR JESUS AS GOD IS OUTRIGHT TYRANNICAL AS EXPLICITLY SHOWN IN GENESIS 6:17 ABOVE, WHERE YOU SAID HE WASN'T?  BEGIN:

@21CenturyIconoclast

YOUR POST FOR THE 2ND TIME THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU BEING CAUGHT AS A HYPOCRITE, LOL!: "Continue to be the b*tt hurt clown, stalk, whatever, admit defeated and I'll give you what you want. That's been the deal all along, clown 21. "

Listen, as if you totally RUNNING AWAY from my bible passages that you said you would address "line by line" wasn't enough embarrassment for you...

I owned you my way. Biblically, gentiles were always meant to be christians as well. You lost and I kicked your b*tt so bad you can't let it go. The promise that you lie about was always that you grow up, prove you can read, and admit your defeat. You failed and purposely misrepresent the debate. So now I've lost interest in kicking your but the way your masochistic double digit iq likes.   The only thing you'll will get from me are links to past posts where I destroyed your idiotic original statement that you're too ashamed to type out again, but I will? Bye...

21Clown boneheaded remark: Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period!

Remember how your heart sank and knew you never had a chance because my use of the Apostle to the gentiles debunked your idiocy? Yes you do, that's why you're so b*tt hurt...

Ephesians 5:6: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs...

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/175410/#Comment_175410
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited March 7
    @Factfinder

FACTDENIER,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN QUOTE WHERE YOU ARE STILL HIDING FROM ME MAKING YOU THE HYPOCRITE BIBLE FOOL BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THROUGH AND ADDRESS MY BIBLE PASSAGES THAT HAD MORE WEIGHT THAN YOUR "FEW" PASSAGES TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!!!:  
    "Remember how your heart sank and knew you never had a chance because my use of the Apostle to the gentiles debunked your idiocy? Yes you do, that's why you're so b*tt hurt..."

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and you don't remember that I shut your BIBLE IDIOTIC banter down because you RAN AWAY from my Bible verses that you specifically said that you would address LINE BY LINE, BUT YOU DIDN'T, and therefore you went into hiding with your "little boy pre-school excuses" to the topic at hand as shown in this post herewith:
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176259/#Comment_176259

FACTDENIER,
    since you run away from biblical FACTS as shown in the link above, can you tell the membership in what "running shoes" you wear?  Are they "Adidas, Converse, Nike, or?  

FACTDENIER SHOWN BELOW RUNNING AWAY FROM ME IN NOT ADDRESSING BIBLICAL PASSAGES THAT HE SAID HE WOULD, BUT DIDN'T!!!

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "FACTDENIER" THAT GIVES ATHEISM A BAD NAME BECAUSE PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS OWN HIM BECAUSE OF HIS BIBLE INEPTNESS, AND BECAUSE HE RUNS AWAY FROM HIS PROMISE TO ADDRESS BIBLICAL PASSAGES FROM ME, BUT HE DIDN'T, WILL BE .....?

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -   edited March 7
    It is a curious sentiment that saying that my future is my own responsibility is narcissism, but believing that the creator of the Universe cares more about the well-being of the amazing me than anything else is not. Religious logics!
    ZeusAres42
  • MayCaesar said:
    It is a curious sentiment that saying that my future is my own responsibility is narcissism, but believing that the creator of the Universe cares more about the well-being of the amazing me than anything else is not. Religious logics!

It's also a curiou sentiment as to that apparently Atheism is now some sociological ideological group lol. 
    MayCaesar

@21CenturyIconoclast

21 clown arse licker, I kicked your b*tt, line by line early on in the debate you lost. Stop hiding behind lies.

Learn text, subtext, and context and how they're incorporated in literature. Now as promised here is a post(the original one that defeated anything you had to say, line by line, with only one of a plethora of verses I could have used) that got you so b*tt hurt you run around like a fool admiring my superior intellect especially compared to your lack of intellect...  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/172345/#Comment_172345

Now you hiding behind your bull crap doesn't mean I am, nope you are; oh b*tt hurt wanna be scholar. If the verse LITTERALLY means what it says that you choose, then the verse I choose LITTERALLY means what it says that I choose. Mine just logically and factually debunks your nutty assertion. And no, your specially pleading and pretending that jesus only meant the  jews that were standing around when he didn't LITTERALLY say that; is just you at the moment early on when you knew you lost and became b*tt hurt. Despite your hearsay.  What does 'anyone' mean?

21 clown Biblically, the ONLY people that can be Christians are HEBREWS, period! ~21 clown

Matthew 16:24 "If anyone wants to be My follower, he must forget about himself. He must take up his cross and follow Me"
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 184 Pts   -   edited March 7
    @Factfinder

YOUR CONTINUOUS LYING RANTS WHERE YOU ARE TRYING "SO HARD" TO COVER UP YOUR RUNAWAY STATUS TO BIBLICAL VERSES YOU SAID YOU WOULD ADDRESS, BUT DIDN'T!!!!!!:  "21 clown arse licker, I kicked your b*tt, line by line early on in the debate you lost. Stop hiding behind lies."
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176933/#Comment_176933

YOU ARE DONE, BUT YOU DON'T REALIZE THIS FACT, LOL! https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/176259/#Comment_176259

MEMBERSHIP:  For FACTDENIER being able to sleep well tonight, because he is so embarrassed and upset that I am easily making him the Atheist BIBLE FOOL as shown in his grade-school quote above, can someone help him to actually perform what he said he would do, BUT DIDN'T, as his statement below explicitly shows? 

+++++  FACTFINDERS NUMBER ONE DIRECT QUOTE TO ME that explicitly shows he will easily refute my position that you have to be a JEW to be a Christian relative to my Bible passages that are given to him:  "As I said before I will happily and easily destroy you line by line." "https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/174067/#Comment_174067  +++++

Whoever wants to help FACTDENIER will be appreciated because he can't do it himself, other than to childishly rant over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN in showing his RUNAWAY STATUS to his number one quote above that he did not follow through upon as shown in my link above!

THE MEMBER THAT WILL HELP "FACTDENIER" AS SHOWN ABOVE, WILL BE .......?  PLEEEEEEEEEESE HELP HIM!!!!

@MayCaesar ; @ZeusAres All atheists are narcissists...as most are sexual perverts, abortionists, socialists, progressives...it's a morass of infidelity for which Hell is most fitting. Enjoy Eternity May....

@RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEYHOLTSCLAW THAT SAYS HE DOESN'T HAVE TO FOLLOW THE 10 COMMANDMENTS!!!:  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177372/#Comment_177372

RICKEY'S QUOTE WHERE HE DIDN'T READ HIS BIBLE BEFORE MAKING THESE STATEMENTS:   "All atheists are narcissists...as most are sexual perverts, abortionists, socialists, progressives...it's a morass of infidelity for which Hell is most fitting."  

WHOOPSIE, RICKEY steps in the proverbial poo again because his quoted statement above is describing his brutal serial killer Jesus as God as specifically shown below in the following verses!: 

1. JESUS AS GOD IS NARCISSIST:  You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me.” (Exodus 20:5)

2. JESUS AS GOD IN A SEXUAL PERVERT!:  "The Lord says "Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the lord will discover their secret parts" [Isiah 3:16-17 KJV] 

3.  JESUS AS GOD IS AN OUTRIGHT ABORTIONIST!: “The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for their children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children survive to grow up, I will take them from you.  It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.  I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre.  But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered oh Lord. what should I request for your people? I will ask for the wombs that don’t give birth and breast that give no milk. The lord says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  their roots are dried up, they will bear no more fruit.  AND IF THEY GIVE BIRTH, I WILL SLAUGHTER THEIR BELOVED CHILDREN (Hosea 9:11-16)

4.  JESUS AS GOD IS A SOCIALIST!:  "Whoever multiplies his wealth by interest and profit gathers it for him who is generous to the poor." (Proverbs 28:8)

5. JESUS AS GOD IS A  PROGRESSIVE!: “But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?” (John 3:17) 

LETS ALL THANK "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" FOR COMING TO TERMS WHERE HIS GOD JESUS IS WHAT HE CALLED ATHEISTS TO BE, PRAISE IS GODLY ENLIGHTENMENT AGAIN!

@Factfinder

FACTDENIER,

A  part of my biblically "tutoring" you as my student, is for you to copy and paste my biblical verses within this thread to be able to use them for the topics they represent at a later date, so as to show the membership that you are not so Bible inept in the future as you are NOW, understood? We thank you.

NEXT PSEUDO-ATHEIST LIKE "FACTDEINER" THAT ALSO NEEDS BIBLICAL TUTORING BECAUSE THEY ARE SO BIBLE INEPT AS WELL, WILL BE ....?

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar ; @ZeusAres All atheists are narcissists...as most are sexual perverts, abortionists, socialists, progressives...it's a morass of infidelity for which Hell is most fitting. Enjoy Eternity May....
    I don't know. I do not tell everyone every day how noble I am by believing what I do and how much those who do not believe in the same things I do suck. You are right about one thing though: I will enjoy eternity all right. With the new cool technology coming out, I seriously intend to live forever. And 100,000 years from now, walking the surface of some new planet in a star system 3,000 light years from now I will remember you and think, "Huh, I could not get here without Rickey's support!"