frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Is stolen valour an American only phenomenon or is it worldwide?

Debate Information

We've had a few cases in the past here where unfortunately it was Americans pretending to be war hero's, they eventually left red faced and embarrassed,  maybe our latest " hero" will go the same way.

We have one case on here at the moment where two other concerned debaters have called out our latest  pretend war "hero" only to be met by a wall of silence, no doubt this  " hero" has plenty of tall tales of his heroism to tell all when he's proping up the bar at weekends.

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/9658/should-israel-have-veto-power-over-creation-of-a-palestinian-state/p3

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• all4acttall4actt 315 Pts   -  
    I am sure it happens everywhere.
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -  
    @all4actt

Yes we have a guy on here called @FactFinder who has been called out several timex on his pretend military heroism ,he refuses  to back his claims up 
  • FactfinderFactfinder 777 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

Prove you're married. Where is your certificate? Picture of the skanks mug? Who would marry a gay potato head ira child killing scum like you? NOBODY.

I'm not proving nothing to you. You are the one who has some explaining to do. Murdering bigot.
    @Factfinder

Prove you're married. Where is your certificate?

I've hit a nerve , calm down Rambo.

Picture of the skanks mug?

I'd love to see a snap of your wife is she smoking in it? Why do you call her a   skank? Sorry buddy someone mowing your lawn was it?

Who would marry a gay potato head  pretend military hero  scum like me ? NOBODY.

Don't be so hard on yourself Rambo your missus took a chance on you see where that got her?

I'm not proving nothing to you

You never could which is why I keep whipping you

. You are the one who has some explaining to do.

So you want me to explain why the Vampire diaries is not a  deep philoso0hical work?

Murdering bigot.

Are you well your daughter agrees you're a bigot  , don't be so hard on yourself I know you bought her 50 a day but murder ?
    all4actt said:
    I am sure it happens everywhere.
    You're right. Gays like joey marry to hide who they are. It makes them feel insecure after a while because they can't perform with a woman, even the skank whores that are desperate enough to marry them.So they join scumbag terrorist groups cause killing women and children makes them feel good. IRA is the lowest form of life. But joey had to come out cause he has no marriage certificate. Nothing female would have him. His pretend wife spilled the beans. Sucks to be joey, the ira potato head single digit iq scumbag gay jihadist. 
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -   edited March 21
    @Factfinder

Wow! Hilarious stuff  you're really in a rage  there buddy ...calm down deep breaths ( something your wife cannot do).......

I just asked you to prove to us all you served  in the  military you cannot do so .

I asked you why your daughter called you a bigot you refuse to say?

I asked you why as an American / Jew you cannot say what a HMO is you cannot say?

You really do get yourself into a rage buddy whys that? 

Do.you want to.talk about it?
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    I remember it happened while I was living in the NSW country town of Gulgong.    One " veteran" claimed he had a Victoria Cross as well as numerous other medals he was unlikely to have.    As a supposedly authentic hero he would lead the match of veterans through Gulgong on ANZAC Day.   He became the towns laughingstock when it was discover that during WW2, he was a cook in Victoria Barracks in Sydney.

People with Narcissitic personalities, who crave fame  notoriety, or public acclaim, are in every society.

@Bogan

That's hilarious sounds exactly like @FactFinder ; who.boasted to all.about his ,: military career," now he's all.shy and refuses to say anymore
    Factfinder
    @Joeseph

military career," now he's all.shy and refuses to say anymore

What makes you think I'm 'raged'? I don't care you claim you got married before you came out. 

I'm not shy about saying I served in the military because I did. See, exposing lies from you is too easy to be 'raged' LOL. And I'm not shy whether anyone believes me or not. You're the one claims to be married but can't prove it while you remain infatuated with me 24/7. That's how all membership knows you're lying cause you have no interest in your so called wife. It was a story you told before you came out. I'm laughing at you.
  • JoesephJoeseph 698 Pts   -   edited March 22
    @Factfinder

What makes you think I'm 'raged'?

Well your furious anti Irish , anti Palestinian, anti homosexual , anti black rantings and ragings are pretty strong evidence we are dealing with a hate filled bigot, one thing your daughter got right.

I  got married before I came out. 

Good for you, did your wife know?

I'm not shy about saying I served in the military because I did

You have been very shy about it , Jack used a fairly commonplace military expression and you were clueless , you attempted bluffing your way out but ended up making a complete fool of yourself.

. See, exposing lies from you is too easy to be 'raged' LOL

But we all know you didnt serve and if I'm lying you would attempt to offer proof but you cannot as your a compulsive l-ar.

. And I'm not shy whether anyone believes me or not.

"The lady doth protest to much "  you keep going on about not caring if anyone believes proving you actually do care a lot.

I also  claimed  to be married but can't prove it as I also admitted im gay , I remain infatuated with you  24/7 which is why I keep following you.

Listen buddy stop playing the victim you have the option of muting this proves the infatuation is with you not me.

. That's how all membership knows you're lying cause

Really? OK post up your military credentials? Watch him run folks?

I  has  no interest in my wife.

I guessed as much 

It was a story about my military I  told before I  came out.

I know

Are you all laughing at me.

Yes.

Factfinder
    ARGUMENT TOPIC : FACT DENIER BUSTED  CAUGHT RED HANDED LYING ABOUT HIS MILITARY SERVICE ........OUCH

FACT DENIER WASNT EVEN AWARE OF AN EVERYDAY MILITARY EXPRESSION AND WAS CAUGHT ATTEMPTING TO SMEAR HIS OPPONENT.

NOTE HOW HE TRIES TO ATTACK THE CHARACTER OF HIS QUESTIONER IN AN OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO DEFLECT FROM HIS WALTER MITTY TYPE LIES.

Joeseph said:
    ARGUMENT TOPIC : FACT DENIER BUSTED  CAUGHT RED HANDED LYING ABOUT HIS MILITARY SERVICE ........OUCH

FACT DENIER WASNT EVEN AWARE OF AN EVERYDAY MILITARY EXPRESSION AND WAS CAUGHT ATTEMPTING TO SMEAR HIS OPPONENT.

NOTE HOW HE TRIES TO ATTACK THE CHARACTER OF HIS QUESTIONER IN AN OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO DEFLECT FROM HIS WALTER MITTY TYPE LIES.

LOL hahahahahahaha. I knew you talking about when I stomped your but buddy Jack and busted him. It took you long enough to figure how to post it!!! 

Your dumb arse posted how he said 'that wall' which is not an everyday euphemism. Which is how I knew he was a lying liberal and wasn't using the euphemism he claimed he was. I even pointed it out to him in the exchanges by putting 'that wall' in single quotation marks. I didn't smear him, he did it himself idi*t.

Yes you m*ron, I conceded to not remembering the true euphemism at the time because obviously it wasn't used everyday like jack claimed. But he didn't use the euphemism "standing on the wall" as your foolish attempt at smearing proves. LOL He said and I quote "I spent time on THAT wall" which is no euphemism dummy, it indicates specificity. His original claim was at sea guarding cuba LOL

Not only do you lose in humiliating fashion again but you inadvertently confirmed what I was suspecting, you can't comprehend what you read. 

Where is your marriage certificate? You already came out. You don't need that facade anymore. HAHAHAHA 

And another of your many failures is still in play...

Yes, self willed ignorance and bigotry are birds of a feather.

Joeseph 648 Pts   -  March 18 edited March 18
    @Factfinder

I disregard the comments of ignorant bigoted scum like you.

Sure you do. 3 days later and you're still going on about it. I've reduced you to a sniveling mess of lying drool, can't help yourself. How quaint.

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177724/#Comment_177724

4 days and counting now.
    @Factfinder

ARGUMENT TOPIC : RESIDENT STALKER AND PRETEND MILITARY HERO.CONCOCTS A NEW TALL TALE IN AN ATTEMPT TO HIDE HIS LIES 

Fact Denier and resident war hero concocts another long winded excuse for his yet again failure to supply any documentation regards his alleged military service, anyone who disagrees with his revised narrative is now a liberal homo ,ROFLMAO 

WONDER WHEN THE WAR HERO WILL POST UP ITS MILITARY CREDENTIALS.....

TWO WEEKS NOW AND HES STILL RUNNING SOMETHING HIS MISSUS ( PUFFING BILLIE) COULDNT DO ....LOL

@Joeseph

Yes, self willed ignorance and bigotry are birds of a feather.

Joeseph 648 Pts   -  March 18 edited March 18
    @Factfinder

I disregard the comments of ignorant bigoted scum like you.

Sure you do. 3 days later and you're still going on about it. I've reduced you to a sniveling mess of lying drool, can't help yourself. How quaint.

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177724/#Comment_177724

4 days and counting now. Got that marriage license? 2 weeks and running...lol
    @Factfinder

ARGUMENT TOPIC : RESIDENT STALKER AND PRETEND MILITARY HERO.CONCOCTS A NEW TALL TALE IN AN ATTEMPT TO HIDE HIS LIES 

Fact Denier and resident war hero concocts another long winded excuse for his yet again failure to supply any documentation regards his alleged military service, anyone who disagrees with his revised narrative is now a liberal homo ,ROFLMAO 

TWO WEEKS NOW AND HES STILL RUNNING SOMETHING HIS MISSUS ( PUFFING BILLIE) COULDNT DO ....LOL
    @Joeseph

In other words you acknowledge my concise flawless refutation of your intentional pathetic deception defeated you again. I'm losing count, how many times have you lost in a row now? Haven't seen that pic you promised of your skank wife. Come on, you came out already. What's the point of pretending?
    @Factfinder ;

@Joeseph

In other words you acknowledge my concise flawless refutation of your intentional pathetic deception defeated you again. I'm losing count, how many times have you lost in a row now? Haven't seen that pic you promised of your skank wife. Come on, you came out already. What's the point of pretending?
    @Factfinder

ARGUMENT TOPIC : FACT DENIER PRETEND WAR HERO NOT BEING CONTENT TO ATTACK PALESTINIANS , THE IRISH , BLACKS AND HOMOSEXUALS NOW STOOPS TO A NEW LOW BY PISSING ON THE MEMORY OF THOSE BRAVE INDIVIDUALS IN THE MILITARY WHO DIED FOR THEIR COUNTRY ......THIS MAKES HIM GUILTY OF A CRIME ALSO UNDER US LAW......

Stolen Valor

"Stolen Valor" is a term applied to the phenomenon of people falsely claiming military awards or medals they did not earn, service they did not perform, Prisoner of War experiences that never happened, and other tales of military actions that exist only in their minds. In the United States, thousands of cases have been documented in recent years in which judges, politicians, celebrities, veterans' group officials, antiwar activists, prominent people, and average citizens have been exposed for lying about their military record. This issue has become increasingly more prominent in the United States in recent years. As a result, new legislations have been passed, with the goal being to completely eliminate the term "Stolen Valor" and "military imposter".

Stolen Valor Act of 2005

The Stolen Valor Act of 2005's passing was a necessary step in protecting the integrity of our military awards. This act made it a federal misdemeanor for falsely representing oneself as having received any U.S. military decoration or medal. The problem is severe and the Stolen Valor Act of 2005 has proven to be an effective tool in uncovering frauds, but far worse is the fact that the real heroes, men, and women who did earn high awards like the silver star or highly-respected awards like the purple heart, have been forgotten.

Joeseph said:
    @Factfinder

ARGUMENT TOPIC : FACT DENIER PRETEND WAR HERO NOT BEING CONTENT TO ATTACK PALESTINIANS , THE IRISH , BLACKS AND HOMOSEXUALS NOW STOOPS TO A NEW LOW BY PISSING ON THE MEMORY OF THOSE BRAVE INDIVIDUALS IN THE MILITARY WHO DIED FOR THEIR COUNTRY ......THIS MAKES HIM GUILTY OF A CRIME ALSO UNDER US LAW......

Stolen Valor

"Stolen Valor" is a term applied to the phenomenon of people falsely claiming military awards or medals they did not earn, service they did not perform, Prisoner of War experiences that never happened, and other tales of military actions that exist only in their minds. In the United States, thousands of cases have been documented in recent years in which judges, politicians, celebrities, veterans' group officials, antiwar activists, prominent people, and average citizens have been exposed for lying about their military record. This issue has become increasingly more prominent in the United States in recent years. As a result, new legislations have been passed, with the goal being to completely eliminate the term "Stolen Valor" and "military imposter".

Stolen Valor Act of 2005

The Stolen Valor Act of 2005's passing was a necessary step in protecting the integrity of our military awards. This act made it a federal misdemeanor for falsely representing oneself as having received any U.S. military decoration or medal. The problem is severe and the Stolen Valor Act of 2005 has proven to be an effective tool in uncovering frauds, but far worse is the fact that the real heroes, men, and women who did earn high awards like the silver star or highly-respected awards like the purple heart, have been forgotten.

LOL That's your comeback? Pathetic.

Putting the truth back on the forefront: your hatred of jews, your  false marriage, and single digit iq jihadist desires aside, I ask again... So do you have a point? Or are you the broken record of defeat? Oh, just dawned on me, thanks for calling me a war hero!  That's pretty cool as never considered I was. Of course to ira single digit iq baby killing gay jihadist scum like you the peace time service you now acknowledge on part might just seem like heroism. Thanks.  
    @Factfinder

Let's leave this here and see if criminal Fact Denier will finally pull on his big boy trousers and man up............

Stolen Valor

Stolen Valor Act Of 2005

Joeseph said:
    @Factfinder

Let's leave this here and see if criminal Fact Denier will finally pull on his big boy trousers and man up............

Stolen Valor

Stolen Valor Act Of 2005

Pathetic. You lose. Got that marriage certificate? Thanks for calling me a war hero. 
    @Factfinder

ARGUMENT TOPIC : 4 EYED , HOOK NOSED FACT DENIER TOOK DOWN HIS PROFILE PHOTO AFTER I CALLED HIM UGLY ........I

I' m Pathetic.

I know 

I lose

Again ....yes 

I ain't .Got a marriage certificate 

You're good I don't think you need one if you marry a dog

Thanks for calling me a pretend  war hero. 

That's me buddy I call it like it is 
    @Joeseph

You concede again.
    Joeseph
    @Joeseph

That's me buddy I call it like it is 

Sweet, first you call me a war hero for my military service, now buddy. Ah, but I told you I'm straight. Stick with your pretend wife you can't produce. Nothing personal .
    @Factfinder

I  concede again.

Thats pretty obvious to all 
    @Factfinder

first you call me pretend war hero for my imaginary military service,

Yes 

now buffy

Yeah thought you'd like it as a gay handle.

. Ah, but I told you I'm trans please don't mention my pretend military career?

Sorry has to be done 
    @Joeseph

I  concede again.

Good.
    @Joeseph

First I lie because I'm jealous you're a war hero and I'm an IRA coward that murders children and admitted to coming out.

Yes.

Call me buffy please.  

Okay.

I respect your service in the military but don't tell people I'm not really married, I'm gay, ok? You're so smart and I always lose. 

Sorry, has to be done.

@Factfinder

First I lie because I'm jealous you're a war hero and  IRA  commander I'm  a  Kike and smell

OK 

Call me buffy please.  

Okay.

I respect your service in the IRA  military but don't tell people I'm not really married, I'm gay, ok? You're so smart and I always lose. 

Sorry, has to be done.