frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Is Christianity a copy cat religion?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 204 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR QUOTE OF OUTRIGHT BIBLE DUMBNESS AS NO BOUNDS AGAIN IN RELATION TO JESUS "LITERALLY" WITHERING THE FIG THREE: "The cursed fig tree is parabolic and analogous to the fallen state of Israel's children and their failure to produce fruit that honors the Father and also eschatological concerning the Church that would fall away in the last days..."

THE VERSE IN QUESTION: “Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.” When the disciples saw this, they were amazed. “How did the fig tree wither so quickly?” they asked. Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. ” (Matthew 21:18-21)

Shown above literally Jesus "withered" the Fig Tree is in real time, and he said to his disciples that they could "wither" the Fig Tree too if they had faith and no doubt, therefore there is absolutely no parabolic notion to this revealing verse whatsoever shown above in context, especially when Jesus' disciples said; "How did the Fig Tree wither so fast," which does not relate to parabolic inferences, and especially relating to your  laughable apologetic spin doctoring dissertation that you copied and pasted as shown in the link below, GET IT YET BIBLE DUMMY?https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/180507/#Comment_180507

FACTDENIER is also "taking you to the cleaners" because of your Bible ineptness in the link below relative to the topic at hand, LOL!

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/180525/#Comment_180525

Furthermore, are you going to once again call your serial killer Jesus, of innocent suckling babies and children, a in this verse where he said LITERALLY that if you have faith you could remove a sycamine tree and plant it in the sea?

JESUS SAID: “And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.” (Luke 17:6)

AWAITING ANOTHER DUMB AS*S QUOTE FROM YOU AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP!

BEGIN:

• RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 177 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast ; I no longer see responses from @Factfinder ... He is muted. If you possessed faith the size of a mustered seed, you would not be perishing in Hell but find life in Jesus, everlasting.

Factfinder
    @21CenturyIconoclast ; Jesus is from the Tribe of Judah in the flesh. If you desire abundant life now and eternal life subsequent death of your body, you'll trust in the Lion from the Tribe of Judah and live!

Factfinder
  • FactfinderFactfinder 912 Pts   -  
    @21CenturyIconoclast ; I no longer see responses from @Factfinder ... He is muted. If you possessed faith the size of a mustered seed, you would not be perishing in Hell but find life in Jesus, everlasting.

In reality you unmute me rickey when I respond and try an offer a seemingly generic response 95% of the time right after I post no matter what thread it may be when I tag you. 
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 177 Pts   -   edited May 12
    Christianity is the one True path to life...it's not a copy, it's not man's words or man's ideas...but the work of Elohim ordained before Time began and realized within the Realm of Time through Jesus our Messiah. All who desire life will listen and obey.

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Christianity is the one True path to life...it's not a copy, it's not man's words or man's ideas...but the work of Elohim ordained before Time began and realized within the Realm of Time through Jesus our Messiah. All who desire life will listen and obey.

Why? Your god that has human cravings felt discontent during the eons of existence? A second human condition it has?

All religious nuts make similar claims about their doctrines
    No one can enter the Kingdom of Elohim lest the Gospel, Christianity, is the Path by which they seek same.

Factfinder
  • FactfinderFactfinder 912 Pts   -   edited May 12
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

No one can enter the Kingdom of Elohim lest the Gospel, Christianity, is the Path by which they seek same.

Just like all the other religious claims though their followers aren't usually as dumb. You're supposed to have me on mute ricky yet you read what I say and respond when I say it. You're fooling no one but yourself. Wouldn't blame you for being disappointed in a god that left you brainless.
    Unless one humbles them self and trust solely in Jesus as Messiah they have no hope of life in the Kingdom; therefore, only Jesus saves and only Christianity offers this truism to humanity.

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Unless one humbles them self and trust solely in Jesus as Messiah they have no hope of life in the Kingdom; therefore, only Jesus saves and only Christianity offers this truism to humanity.

Stop respond if you're just going to spam the board. That'll get you kicked off again. Deservedly so. 

Now stop pretending you're not reading my responses and tell me how your low iq babbling is unique from all other religions for imbeciles who need security blankets?
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 177 Pts   -   edited May 12
    You cannot find life in Eternity void Christianity; hence, Christianity is not a "copy cat" "religion." BTW @Factfinder ; you're muted..I don't see your atheistic filth...you have proven yourself unworthy through your blasphemy and your hate for my Lord.

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

You cannot find life in Eternity void Christianity; hence, Christianity is not a "copy cat" "religion." BTW @Factfinder ; you're muted..I don't see your atheistic filth...you have proven yourself unworthy through your blasphemy and your hate for my Lord.

Yet you respond and tag on cue. The likes of you can never win. Read this: Keep spamming my thread and I will report you multiple time to get the job done. If you want to ignore me then do so but I will not allow spam on my debates. 

Do you have anything of value to add to this debate? I've proven other religions offer an eternal after life.
    Only Christianity provides the answers to the who, what, where, when, why, how, concerning life in Time and Eternity...no other "religion" or philosophical mantra offers answers to this life; therefore, trust in Jesus and receive the Holy Spirit who will teach you and perhaps you'll find Truth and life?

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Only Christianity provides the answers to the who, what, where, when, why, how, concerning life in Time and Eternity...no other "religion" or philosophical mantra offers answers to this life; therefore, trust in Jesus and receive the Holy Spirit who will teach you and perhaps you'll find Truth and life?

Repeated spam reported.
    Irrespective of the atheists desires...Israel will remain.

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Irrespective of the atheists desires...Israel will remain.

Off topic religious spam reported again.
    Christianity is eternally superior to any belief system in the World...Only Christianity offers Jesus as Messiah.

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Christianity is eternally superior to any belief system in the World...Only Christianity offers Jesus as Messiah.

Not what your wife told me.
    Nothing, no one, provides humanity hope but Jesus. Christianity introduces Jesus.

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Nothing, no one, provides humanity hope but Jesus. Christianity introduces Jesus.

Not what your wife said.
    Nothing can copy Christianity...only Christianity provides the Path to Life.

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Nothing can copy Christianity...only Christianity provides the Path to Life.

Spam reported and your wife agrees with me.
    Christianity is the fulfillment of Elohim's work through Israel...nothing can copy that.

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Christianity is the fulfillment of Elohim's work through Israel...nothing can copy that.

Your wife says of course not, it is a copy cat fairytale for weak minded gays like her dumb husband.
    Without Christianity, humanity would have no hope because Jesus is revealed through the Christian faith.

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Without Christianity, humanity would have no hope because Jesus is revealed through the Christian faith.

Your wife said god hates you.
    Unless Jesus is your God...you will perish in Hell without hope or excuse.

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Unless Jesus is your God...you will perish in Hell without hope or excuse.

Your wife said penises are her god. And you suck donkey dicks.
    Unless the atheist repents and trusts fully in Jesus as Messiah, they have no hope.

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

And yet you admit to sucking donkey dicks.
    There is only One Christianity and Jesus is King.

Factfinder
    There is only One Christianity and Jesus is King.

You're wife laughs at you.
    just_sayin
  • 21CenturyIconoclast21CenturyIconoclast 204 Pts   -   edited May 13
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY, YOU HAVE YET TO ADDRESS MY UPDATE TO THE FIG TREE, OTHER THAN FOR YOU TO RUN AWAY FROM IT AND HIDE!!!  

THE VERSE IN QUESTION AGAIN: “Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.” When the disciples saw this, they were amazed. “How did the fig tree wither so quickly?” they asked. Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. ” (Matthew 21:18-21)

AGAIN, shown above literally Jesus "withered" the Fig Tree is in real time, and he said to his disciples that they could "wither" the Fig Tree too if they had faith and no doubt, therefore there is absolutely no parabolic notion to this revealing verse whatsoever shown above in context, especially when Jesus' disciples said; "How did the Fig Tree wither so fast," which does not relate to parabolic inferences, and especially relating to your  laughable apologetic spin doctoring dissertation that you copied and pasted as shown in the link below, GET IT YET BIBLE DUMMY?https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/180507/#Comment_180507

RICKEY, DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT JESUS IS WATCHING YOU RUN AWAY IN NOT DEFENDING THIS VERSE ABOVE IN THE CONTEXT THAT I GAVE YOU?

"Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account." (Hebrews 4:13)

JESUS SAYS YOU ARE TO DEFEND THE FAITH, BUT ALL YOU CAN DO IS POST "IRRELATIVE" SCRIPTURE TO THE SPECIFIC POSTS DIRECTED TO YOU!

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ," (2 Corinthians 10:5) 

You Dont Win the Battle by Running Away - Ernest Angley

HOW EMBARRASSING THAT YOU HAD TO PUT "FACTDENIER" ON MUTE LIKE YOU SAID, IS IT BECAUSE HE OUTRIGHT OWNS YOUR BIBLE STU-PIDITY LIKE I EASILY DO?  HUH? https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/180588/#Comment_180588

Factfinder
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

YOUR OUTRIGHT "LIE" AGAIN IN FRONT OF JESUS!:  " Jesus is from the Tribe of Judah in the flesh. If you desire abundant life now and eternal life subsequent death of your body, you'll trust in the Lion from the Tribe of Judah and live!"

You remain embarrassingly oblivious to the FACT that Jesus was not "from the flesh" of Judah, because Mary, Jesus' mother, was a LEVITE "by the flesh!"  Therefore, when Jesus celestially impregnated his own mother TROUGH SPIRITUAL INCEST, Jesus became a LEVITE because of Mary "through the flesh!"  Joseph being from the line of David, "through the flesh" was not Jesus' paternal father, so it is reverted back to Mary for Jesus' tribal affiliation, therefore Jesus is a LEVITE because of his mother Mary being a LEVITE, plain and simple, period! 

RICKEY, you are so BIBLE STU-PID that you cannot even realize direct biblical axioms at your expense, other than to continue the LIES that you were spoon-fed by ignorant pseudo-christian apologists just like you!

I have already "schooled you" upon Jesus not being from the line of David and therefore not being the Messiah as shown in this link: https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/180522/#Comment_180522 ........ Therefore, I suggest that you read it again and quit LYING about your serial killer Jesus being from the line of Judah, aka, David, or the Messiah, because if you continue to do so, your JUDEO-Christian bible says you are going straight to HELL by LYING!!!: 

“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8) 

MEMBERSHIP: SERIOUSLY, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SUCH A DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE ...."RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" .... IN OTHER RELIGION FORUMS? NOT!

@RickeyHoltsclaw

RICKEY, HELLO?  You are still running away from another example of Jesus "literally" saying that now you can remove a sycamine tree and plant It into the sea, which has absolutely nothing to do with parabolics, or having a pile of misfortune towards the pseudo-christian to overcome!!!

JESUS SAID: “And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.” (Luke 17:6)

Awaiting another DUMB AS*S quote from you that is irrelative to this verse again in showing that you do not have an answer to it, and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath! 

BEGIN:

• ChewingTinFoilChewingTinFoil 33 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Yes

Pretty much was carried on through the Tanakh and there were many gods before Jesus 
    @ChewingTinFoil

YOUR QUOTE ABOUT THE MANY BRONZE AND IRON AGE PRIMITIVE GODS: "Pretty much was carried on through the Tanakh and there were many gods before Jesus "

Outside of the Christian Hebrew serial killer god Jesus, there were many other gods that were worshipped just like Jesus was as comically shown below:

Listed below is a few of the Gods that are known throughout written history. I capitalized and bold typed RICKEYHOLTSCLAWS god Jesus below, where he was only one of the many primitive gods shown in the list below. 

Azura Mazda, Angus, Belenos, Brigid, Dana, Lugh, Dagda, Epona, Allah, Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Atehna, Demeter, Dionysus, Eris, Eos, Gaia, Hades, Hekate, Helios, Hephaestus, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Pan, Poseidon, Selene, Uranus, Zeus, Mathilde, Elves, Eostre, Frigg, Ganesh, Hretha, Saxnot, Shef, Shiva Thuno, Tir, Vishnu, Weyland, Woden, Yahweh, Alfar, Balder, Beyla, Bil, Bragi, Byggvir, Dagr, Disir, Eir, Forseti, Freya, Freyr, Frigga, Heimdall, Hel, Hoenir, Idunn, Jord, Lofn, Loki, Mon, Njord, Norns, Nott, Odin, Ran, Saga, Sif, Siofn, Skadi, Snotra, Sol, Syn, Ull, Thor, Tyr, Var, Vali, Vidar, Vor, Herne, Holda, Nehalennia, Nerthus, Endovelicus, Ataegina, Runesocesius, Bacchus, Ceres, Cupid, Diana, Janus, Juno, Jupiter, Maia, Mars, Mercury, Minerva, Neptune, Pluto, Plutus, Proserpina, Venus, Vesta, Vulcan, Attis, Cybele, El-Gabal, Isis, Mithras, JESUS, Sol Invictus, Endovelicus, Anubis, Aten, Atum, Bast, Bes, Geb, Hapi, Hathor, Heget, Horus, Imhotep, Isis, Khepry, Khnum, Maahes, Ma"at, Menhit, Mont, Naunet, Neith, Nephthys, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Ra, Sekhmnet, Sobek, Set, Tefnut, Thoth, An, Anshar, Anu, Apsu, Ashur, Damkina, Ea, Enki, Enlil, Ereshkigal, Nunurta, Hadad, Inanna, Ishtar, Kingu, Kishar, Marduk, Mummu, Nabu, Nammu, Nanna, Nergal, Ninhursag, Ninlil, Nintu, Shamash, Sin, Tiamat, Utu, Mitra, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukiyomi, Inari, Tengu, Izanami, Izanagi, Daikoku, Ebisu, Benzaiten, Bishamonten, Fukurokuju, Jurojin, Hotei, Quetzalcoatl, Tlaloc, Inti, Kon, Mama Cocha, Mama Quilla, Manco Capac, Pachacamac and Zaramama, Vera.

ANYONE SEEN "RICKEYHOLTSCLAW" HIDING IN OTHER PARTS OF DEBATEISLAND, BECAUSE HE HAS YET TO ADDRESS MY 3 DIRECT POSTS TO HIM ABOVE!

ChewingTinFoilFactfinder
  • ChewingTinFoilChewingTinFoil 33 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Im a better debater than rickeyholtsclaw

@21CenturyIconoclast I've seen some of his posts and I can guarantee he thinks too high of himself.
    Factfinder
    @21CenturyIconoclast I've seen some of his posts and I can guarantee he thinks too high of himself.
    Your assessment is correct. He is just another god of the gaps christian who doesn't understand his own bible and how it's a product of past cultures.
    @ChewingTinFoil @Factfinder ;  I simply tell you Biblical Truth...without Jesus as your Messiah as atonement for your sin, you will die the "second death" in Hell.....debate that.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

I simply tell you Biblical Truth...without Jesus as your Messiah as atonement for your sin, you will die the "second death" in Hell.....debate that.

Nothing to debate. I don't believe in fairytales.
    @Factfinder ; What YOU "interpret" as a "fairytale" I interpret as the words and promises of our Creator...we will see.

@RickeyHoltsclaw

What YOU "interpret" as a "fairytale" I interpret as the words and promises of our Creator...we will see.

True. In the mean time you do not know atheists by sight so how foolish is it to talk of ridding our country of them which I served in the military; when you can't distinguish who is an atheist and who isn't without them telling you they are?
    @21CenturyIconoclast ; You can't discern Scripture...you god has blinded you from the Truth.

@Factfinder ; Atheists are horrible people...they are servants of Satan and there is no place for the atheist in American life other than the insane asylum.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Atheists are horrible people...they are servants of Satan and there is no place for the atheist in American life other than the insane asylum.

Atheist help build America and made her great. If it were up to Christians you'd still be doing sheep in the fields and praying to mythical gods. As it is you got to hide behind your badge while doing your evil bidding. You should thank atheists for making America free so you can do that.
    @Factfinder ; Atheists "build" nothing but contempt and loathing and sadness and discontent and weaken honor, holiness, morality, purity, ethics, patriotism...the pillars of America's Constitutional Republic...atheists are shameful entities in American society and deserve the same closet of shame as the LGBTQ pervert, the Palestinian loyalist who hates Israel...you're all traitors...you're all as worthless to the "American Cause." Shameful.
    @Factfinder ; Atheists "build" nothing but contempt and loathing and sadness and discontent and weaken honor, holiness, morality, purity, ethics, patriotism...the pillars of America's Constitutional Republic...atheists are shameful entities in American society and deserve the same closet of shame as the LGBTQ pervert, the Palestinian loyalist who hates Israel...you're all traitors...you're all as worthless to the "American Cause." Shameful.
    Your ignorance is forever preserved. 
    @Factfinder ; My TRUTH is forever preserved...you are representative of a destructive, un-American, faction that is polluting and defiling the America I love and grew-up in.
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

My TRUTH is forever preserved...you are representative of a destructive, un-American, faction that is polluting and defiling the America I love and grew-up in.

Your truth is the same as your imaginary friend, irrelevant.