frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Is Jesus the only Way to be saved?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @smoothie ; You have every right to die with the "many" in Hell...God provides you free will to choose life in Jesus as Lord or death in Hell with Satan as your god.

YeshuaBought
  • RickeyD said:
    @ZeusAres42 ; I have nothing to be offended about...I am saved, secure, I possess the Holy Spirit and I'm in love with my Lord and I am at peace because things are right with the God of the Universe. My concern is that you understand that you're currently headed to death in sin and Hell because of unbelief. Without Jesus Christ as your Lord for the mediation of your sins, you have no hope!

@RickeyD ; you don't know anything about my belief or unbelief. How can you be concerned about something of which you cannot conceive? The argument that you were presenting me with before I was just presenting back to you. If you now have an issue with the argument then some deep soul searching might help?

Remember, the message I conveyed back to you was the message you conveyed to me in the first place.

@ZeusAres42 ; Your words identify you and your worldview. You are lost and living without hope because you have rejected the Lord of Life, Jesus Christ, and there is no other Way to find life in God's Kingdom but by repenting of your sins and sincerely trusting in Jesus as Lord and receiving the indwelling Holy Spirit of Promise as your wisdom and discernment and Tutor. Please perform a prayerful exegesis of the "Gospel of John" (A simple 21-chapters) and make an informed decision concerning your Eternal destiny?

ZeusAres42
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    RickeyD said:
    @ZeusAres42 ; Your words identify you and your worldview. You are lost and living without hope because you have rejected the Lord of Life, Jesus Christ, and there is no other Way to find life in God's Kingdom but by repenting of your sins and sincerely trusting in Jesus as Lord and receiving the indwelling Holy Spirit of Promise as your wisdom and discernment and Tutor. Please perform a prayerful exegesis of the "Gospel of John" (A simple 21-chapters) and make an informed decision concerning your Eternal destiny?

Please calm down both of you, okay? I agree that Jesus is the Way to Heaven, but I don't like when people get angry with each other. 
    @YeshuaBought ; We're not angry...I'm not angry...simply relaying the Truth of Scripture. The Gospel is inherently divisive...no one enjoys being told that they're a sinner and headed to death in sin and Hell but this Truth and there is no anger involved though the words are coarse and insulting on their face. Jesus also told the Truth with directness about our need to be saved, to be reborn and the reality of Hell for unbelief.

• Please calm down both of you, okay? I agree that Jesus is the Way to Heaven, but I don't like when people get angry with each other. 
    I am calm. Very calm. I was trying to have a debate with @RickeyD . But now @RickeyD ; has resorted to either trolling or preaching. That doesn't anger me. If anything it makes me feel pity for him much like Jesus Christ would have. :) @YeshuaBought
    Plaffelvohfensmoothie

Please calm down both of you, okay? I agree that Jesus is the Way to Heaven, but I don't like when people get angry with each other. 
    I am calm. Very calm. I was trying to have a debate with @RickeyD . But now @RickeyD ; has resorted to either trolling or preaching. That doesn't anger me. If anything it makes me feel pity for him much like Jesus Christ would have. :) @YeshuaBought
    Fair enough. i do have a lot of respect for you, even though we may have differing views, on some things. If you want to further debate things like Jesus and the Bible, let me know. :)
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6058 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

The Bible does not have an ideological monopoly. In any case, I do not see what is wrong with my reasoning: I prefer to act, not to beg or pray.
    smoothie
    MayCaesar said:
    @YeshuaBought

The Bible does not have an ideological monopoly. In any case, I do not see what is wrong with my reasoning: I prefer to act, not to beg or pray.
    I prefer both. As someone who is mentally disabled and a recovering addict, I know I need the help sometimes, and since I have been a Christian since I was 15, I know I eventually have Jesus to help me. While I am absolutely certain of Jesus, I am not sure what kind of evidence you are or are not looking for. If you want further debate, let me know, and I will present what I believe to be evidence.
    @ZeusAres42 ; I am simply telling you the Truth...not being "mean" or disrespectful.

@YeshuaBought

It is good to pray if it helps you emotionally; I absolutely have nothing against that. My point, however, is that prayer does not change anything for those you have wronged. Hypothetically, had you wronged me in some way, while I would not expect you to make up for it, I would really prefer it if you did something nice for me, as opposed to just prayed in your room.

I take responsibility for everything I do and, when it is warranted, make amends to others or to myself. When I feel utterly terrible about myself and guilty, I could sit down and reflect on things I did, maybe meditate some... But until I have made up for my mistake and learned something from it, I do not feel that my mistake has been washed out of my personal history in any way.
    MayCaesar said:
    @YeshuaBought

It is good to pray if it helps you emotionally; I absolutely have nothing against that. My point, however, is that prayer does not change anything for those you have wronged. Hypothetically, had you wronged me in some way, while I would not expect you to make up for it, I would really prefer it if you did something nice for me, as opposed to just prayed in your room.

I take responsibility for everything I do and, when it is warranted, make amends to others or to myself. When I feel utterly terrible about myself and guilty, I could sit down and reflect on things I did, maybe meditate some... But until I have made up for my mistake and learned something from it, I do not feel that my mistake has been washed out of my personal history in any way.
    You have the right to your opinion, but not everyone agrees with you.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

I’m not , you said ...... I never said that being in a book is the sole deiciding factor in what is or is not, real.

So what is the deciding factor?
    @YeshuaBought

I would not want everyone to agree with me; life would be boring then. Still, I simply cannot see prayer and repentance as a virtue; they could be helpful psychological tools, but they in themselves do absolutely nothing for those one has failed/wronged. I make amends instead, as they actually benefit victims of my misdoings, rather than just me.

Try this experiment: buy a bunch of small toys, like dinosaurs on Amazon (you can get a large set of ~50 tiny dinosaurs for around 10 bucks). Then go outside and just give them to strangers, one toy per stranger. See how you feel, compared to when you just pray in a small room alone.
    This might not be for you, but for myself personally I find that doing good things, however small, for others always makes me feel much better, than just contemplating on my mistakes on my own - and I make the world a brighter place in the process.
    MayCaesar said:
    @YeshuaBought

I would not want everyone to agree with me; life would be boring then. Still, I simply cannot see prayer and repentance as a virtue; they could be helpful psychological tools, but they in themselves do absolutely nothing for those one has failed/wronged. I make amends instead, as they actually benefit victims of my misdoings, rather than just me.

Try this experiment: buy a bunch of small toys, like dinosaurs on Amazon (you can get a large set of ~50 tiny dinosaurs for around 10 bucks). Then go outside and just give them to strangers, one toy per stranger. See how you feel, compared to when you just pray in a small room alone.
    This might not be for you, but for myself personally I find that doing good things, however small, for others always makes me feel much better, than just contemplating on my mistakes on my own - and I make the world a brighter place in the process.
    Good for you. I still want people to know the joy of knowing Jesus.
  • https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-only-way.html
    I say yes, and I suggest that my readers read the article I am posting. Not a single person is perfect, expect for Jesus, including me. I don't even think I am better than myself, yet I know I am saved, because I repented of all my sins, and said "yes Lord, i believe", to Jesus. I am going to take a break from politics, and start posting about Jesus, and the Bible. i care more about Jesus, than any person, place, or thing, and if you want to go to Heaven, you will too. Jesus loves you all, so much.

Are you Christian enough to be a Gnostic Christian and actually do as Jesus bid you do?

Some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian. Here is what we do to earn that correct label.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards

DL

https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-only-way.html
    I say yes, and I suggest that my readers read the article I am posting. Not a single person is perfect, expect for Jesus, including me. I don't even think I am better than myself, yet I know I am saved, because I repented of all my sins, and said "yes Lord, i believe", to Jesus. I am going to take a break from politics, and start posting about Jesus, and the Bible. i care more about Jesus, than any person, place, or thing, and if you want to go to Heaven, you will too. Jesus loves you all, so much.

Are you Christian enough to be a Gnostic Christian and actually do as Jesus bid you do?

Some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian. Here is what we do to earn that correct label.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards

DL

Jesus said that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one goes to the Father, but by Him. I will never agree with you, because you are not a Biblical Christian, if you don't believe in the Bible. Nothing you can ever do, can change that.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

***** if you don't believe in the Bible. 

I believe its says slavery is just fine in it ......give it a read 
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

***** if you don't believe in the Bible. 

I believe its says slavery is just fine in it ......give it a read 
    Leave me alone, or be reported. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

Leave me alone, or be reported
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

Leave me alone, or be reported
    Reported.
    Dee
  • Y B

Strange that you choose to rely on Jesus when he taught that we should rely on ourselves.

Stranger still that a moral guy like you would advocate an immoral moral tenet like substitutional punishment, given that every legal system on earth would think that to be quite unjust.

Regards

DL

• Y B

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7  None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards

DL

Plaffelvohfen
    @GnosticChristian ; There is no sin in Jesus or the Father but you are a sinner dying daily in sin (Romans 3:23) and you will die a second death in Hell lest you repent and turn to Jesus as Lord and receive His perfect righteousness over your life. You are synonymous w/evil. 

@RickeyD

I think you are describing the Lich King from the Warcraft universe. The guy's life did not end well... and then his unlife did not end well either! But he was a good sport.
    @RickeyD ; No, I'm speaking of the atheist, like you and your eternal destiny lest you repent and stop the nonsense.
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD Did you just reply to yourself?
    Plaffelvohfen
    why so serious?
    RickeyD said:
    @GnosticChristian ; There is no sin in Jesus or the Father but you are a sinner dying daily in sin (Romans 3:23) and you will die a second death in Hell lest you repent and turn to Jesus as Lord and receive His perfect righteousness over your life. You are synonymous w/evil. 

Agreed, and I can prove you are right, to anyone who is interested. 
  • RickeyD said:
    @GnosticChristian ; There is no sin in Jesus or the Father .  
    Yet Job 2'3 has god admitting that he was moved by Satan to do evil and harm without a just cause.

Scriptures also say that god lies to his prophets.

If you are going to deny your own scriptures then we will not chat much.

Regards
    DL

RickeyD said:
    @GnosticChristian ; There is no sin in Jesus or the Father .  
    Yet Job 2'3 has god admitting that he was moved by Satan to do evil and harm without a just cause.

Scriptures also say that god lies to his prophets.

If you are going to deny your own scriptures then we will not chat much.

Regards
    DL

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=hebrews+4%3A14-16&version=KJV
  • @YeshuaBought ;

Why do you link to what I put?

Are you eager to show how vile the a hole you follow is?

Regards
    DL
    @YeshuaBought ;

Why do you link to what I put?

Are you eager to show how vile the a hole you follow is?

Regards
    DL
    I just proved you wrong. If you want to avoid an honest debate, that is your problem. i also have no respect for your alleged Christianity, because you are not a Christian. If you were, you would agree with the Bible, and not the fallen world.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @GnosticChristian

She’s getting angry again and very emotional 
    GnosticChristian
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

**** f you were, Christian you would agree with the Bible, and not the fallen world.

No way !!! what an amazing piece of Christian “logic “ 
  • @YeshuaBought ;

"I just proved you wrong. If you want to avoid an honest debate, that is your problem."

You gave no info or argument. You win this one for sure, just like you win elsewhere.

If all you are going to do is lie ----

Regards
    DL
    Dee said:
    @GnosticChristian

She’s getting angry again and very emotional 
    Reported. You are just trolling again, and abuse is not a right. Yes or no: Is Jesus the only Way to be saved?
  • @Dee ;

Emotion I do not mind as I have that as well.

I do mind having my time wasted by one who cannot do decent apologetics and just hides behind emotion.

I will be ignoring her soon and would have already if there were not so few poor apologists left.

Regards
    DL
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

Just reported you again for trolling and calling everyone who disagrees with you a  
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @GnosticChristian

Just keep reporting her as she’s calls everyone who disagrees with her a , she never debates because she can’t 
  • @Dee ;

I agree but will just ignore her instead.

I do not report the immature. I ignore them.

Regards
    DL  
    Dee
    @RickeyD

Okay, I repent. Do I get a pass on sinning as much as I want now? I can always just repent while on the deathbed, and I will be good, right?

I wish our legal system worked the way yours does.
    "You are accused of murder of 5,000 people. What say you in your defence?"
    "I repent."
    "The court finds you innocent. You are free to go. Have a good day!"
    Happy_KillbotGnosticChristian
    @MayCaesar ; When a person understands that they are a sinner and have fallen short of God's righteous standard, said person is willing to repent (STOP the rebellious behavior that offends God) and acknowledge Jesus Christ as God who died in their place in order to pay their sin-debt. When this person truly believes in their heart and confesses with their mouth that Jesus Christ is God who died to pay our sin debt and that Jesus was resurrected for our Justification leading to Eternal life with God the Father (Romans 10:9-10)...this person is "born again" into a new life (John 3:3) and is forgiven of all sin, Past-Present-Future, and this person, now redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17-21), receives the indwelling Holy Spirit who takes-up residence within them as the Seal and the Guarantor of relationship with God the Father (Ephesians 1:13).

It is the Holy Spirit that initiates the process called "sanctification" in the life of the new believer...sanctification being an incremental, day-by-day, changing of values-worldview-priorities-loves-affections-desires that conform to the will of God for our lives (John 14:16; 1 John 2:27). If anyone claims to be a Christian but lives in willful sin and disobedience to God's words and His will, chances are, that person was NEVER born again and they do NOT have a relationship with God the Father. The faithful believer who has been "born again" hates sin (Romans 7) and seeks each day to be pleasing in obedience to the God who died for them and gave His all so that they could find new life in Time and Eternal life in the Kingdom of God subsequent to the death of the body in Time (John 3:16).

• RickeyD said:
    @MayCaesar ; When a person understands that they are a sinner

It is the Holy Spirit that initiates the process called "sanctification" 
    Why does your god only produce sinners, which goes against what Jesus taught, as he taught that our sin's were our own responsibility and not his?

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7  None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh. 

Why are you going against what Jesus taught?

Regards

DL

Plaffelvohfen
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -   edited January 2020

1) God created all things "good"...including mankind. It was man that "chose" via free will to compromise with evil. This was not God's will but man's choice.

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.  Genesis 1:31

21For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.   1 Corinthians 15:21-22

2) No ego is required to understand and believe what Jesus has said.

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”  John 10:11-18

3) You cite the Levitical Law in the Covenant of Law that teaches we're all responsible for our own sin. The Covenant of Law was fulfilled by Messiah as He established the Covenant of Grace (Romans 10:4). From the beginning of Creation, mankind has always found righteousness (a right standing) with God the Father by grace through faith. It is the same in the Covenant of Grace, man's sin is forgiven ONLY by trusting in the blood of Jesus Christ as payment for that sin...when mankind trusts in Messiah for the forgiveness of sin, they receive the "imputation" of God's righteousness, the righteousness of Jesus Christ, over their life and thereby they find redemption, forgiveness, acceptance, peace with God.

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes."  Romans 10:4 (NASB)

21 "For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."  2 Corinthians 5:21 (NKJV)

16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."  John 3:16

"Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,"  Romans 5:1

4) Jesus is God the Son who entered Time some 2019-yrs ago and walked among us for 33.5-yrs and defined God the Father to all who would receive His message of Truth, the Gospel, the "Good News."  Without Jesus as your Lord to mediate your sin, you will die in sin and die the "second death" in Hell.

Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father '?  John 14:9

Jesus said...
    "He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."  John 3:36 (NASB)

• RickeyD said:

1) God created all things "good"...including mankind. It was man that "chose" via free will to compromise with evil. This was not God's will but man's choice.

Ya ya, all good, and then your prick of a god put Satan in Eden to tempt Eve with his own god given power to Satan.

TLDR all your biblical garbage that you pulled from your book of myths.

I note that you ignored all the moral implications, logos, for just more mythos.

You lack honesty like most Christians who idol worship a genocidal god and like his homophobic and misogynous religion.

A & E could not have a free willed choice between good and evil because they did not know what good or evil were till after they ate of the tree of knowledge.

Square that circle.

Before you even try, remember that you sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

Seems you would not have the good sense Adam did as you would rather he had derailed god's plan.

Regards
    DL 

Plaffelvohfen
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    @GnosticChristian ; Why do you find it necessary to speak evil against the God that I love? Can't you express your repulsion to God's authority with at least a modicum of civility? God has a Plan and has provided you an opportunity to take part in that Plan, to fight for Him and serve Him or you can choose to serve Satan...either way, you'll reap what you sow. If you're ever interested in God's Plan and your role in same, I begin in the Genesis and as succinctly as possible I explain "why" God has created and why you and I are constrained by Time. Thanks for you input.

• GnosticChristianGnosticChristian 285 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    @RickeyD ;

So much supernatural foolish thinking.

Try logos instead of mythos.

"Why do you find it necessary to speak evil against the God that I love? Can't you express your repulsion to God's authority with at least a modicum of civility?"

Tell us why you love a genocidal and infanticidal god please.

I do use a modicum of civility but would you be civil if you were trying to talk the S S into rejecting their genocidal god Hitler?

You do not seem respectful to your own god. 
    Jesus said he came to serve and not be served, and here you are ignoring his wishes for your own and making yourself servant against Jesus' own wishes.

Shame on you.

Regards
    DL

Plaffelvohfen
    @GnosticChristian ; I love my Lord because I know why He has manifest in Time and why He has done what He has done. Everything that my Lord has accomplished in Time was for you and for me and our relationship with Him in both Time and Eternity.

I am serving my Lord by telling you of His love and sacrifice for you and why He died so that you can live.

GnosticChristiansmoothie
    Plaffelvohfensmoothie
  • @RickeyD ;

Let's discuss how god hardened Pharaoh's soft heart and made him refuse to let the people go. Let's talk of punishing the children for what their parents did.

Those show god ignoring the free will Christians always say god gave us, as well as his murdering innocent children.

The stories never happened and are myths, but Christians see god's evil and call it good, while intelligent moral readers will see the immorality in Yahweh and call it evil.

There is no point in derailing the O.P.

If you wish to change the subject, and actually debate it, start an O.P. and I am there for a discussion on morals and not on if the story is true or not.

I can debate from your literal view.

Regards
    DL