frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Good or bad?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @maxx

you said kids are born good.

No I didn' t , you l-ar 

Do you want me to quote you 

Yes you li-r 

therefore if they are born good, then they do not have to be taught to be good. as well, i went through each and every one of your replies and nowhere did you produce any kind of counter evidence. None. You are pontless. also i am talking about kids, from birth to about 4 years old. if they have to be taught to be good, then they are not good in the first place. As for the chimps, i clearly stated that the young chimps will fight , bully , take from each other and so on until they are taught differently by the adult. I asked you to prove that statement wrong and you failed to do so. and before you go into the burden of proof, all one has to do is observe a family of chimps. It is obvious 

Again you're arguing against points I never made , but you were told chimps have a sense of right from wrong you id- otic troll 

The same with children. I said we are born to do bad,

You denied you said that you spastic now you did say it , if we are born to do bad prove it ?

but only until taught differently. Until we are taught differently, we will act out basic tendencies of acting badly. As for the rest of it, take a good look around the world dee; rape, robbery, war, murder, fights, riots and on and on. This is caused by lack of education and not being able to change their basic human nature.. We are not born with any morals at all; we learn them. Yet if we are not taught good morals we would simply revert and or act out our basic animalistic instincts. Society does not deem such behavior as good. In fact such behaviors in children are considered bad by society, therfore we are born in a way that society says is bad until taught differently. Have you not heard of dina sanichar and other feral children? and dee do not come back with a reply and just state I am wrong. That is not evidence, nor proof that i am

I've asked you from the start to prove we are born to do bad you cannot back that up , all you do is keep re - stating your poorly thought out opinion pieces most likely formulated after another evening of hitting the moonshine and the  crackpipe .......listen I try to make allowances for inbred Murican st-pidiy but you're  taking the piss

• BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -  
    @maxx Well thats right and it is sad that many people who are born in to bad are going to be bad. But then people being all different some will rebel against there up bringing and be good except that there are some who have a chrome zone missing off there genes or may be one extra because these people are going to be naturally bad no matter what. But I reckon the bit about putting a toy with 2 year olds is a bit rich because even at that age I reckon there got some thing in there genes and not all kids are going to fight for it but only some.
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    first i am sick of garbage like you insulting me. you do not debate with insults little man. Second, you completely refuse to state a counter rebuttal with evidence. NOWHERE have you even attempted to produce evidence. #rd i have already told you several times what i meant when i said we are born to do bad. I even stated it in my last reply. learn to read and understand. Now if you refuse to give any counter evidence at all, then all your words are empty and you can carry fat caboose to another post and pretend to debate there. we are born to do and or be bad because we have no concept of good, and in lieu of that we naturally act out animalistic behaviors that society deems to be bad.  That is at least the third time i explained it to you. Do you understand it yet? If so, in which i highly doubt, then i suggest as due to proper debate, that you produce evidence to show how it is wrong. or leave. i could care less.@DeeDee said: look below. you said you and scientists disagree with my bunk that we are born to do bad, therfore, the opposite of bad is good. If we are not born to do bad then we are born good. 
     @maxx ;

You have no science nor logic at all

Really tell that  to the scientists that support my contentions , regards logic you think a blatant lie you told is " logic"

l. It is a fact we evolved from other primates and still have the insticts of them

I know what instincts are thank you and how we evolved 

. Look it up. Animals have no concept of property,  they do not consider it wrong to take from others

You're  starting to ramble stay on point , also you 're wrong again chimps have a sense of right and wrong , please stop making nonsense up

. It is a survival process that has been passed on into humanity. We are born with the same pattern and society considers it bad, and children have to be taught differently.

You still have no demonstrated children are born to do bad , I and fellow scientists disagree with your bunk 

Anyone who had children,  know that they have to be taught to share, get alo g with others, not bully or fight,  nor steal.

You " had " children seriously?  Dear oh dear .

Yes I know children can be taught your claim was they are born to do bad , prove it?

They have to be taught to be good. If you believe otherwise,  then it is obvious you never raised kids. 

Ahh right anyone who disagrees with your contention  " we are born to do bad " never raised kids , seriously?
    Dee said:
     @maxx ;

Really tell that  to the scientists that support my contentions , regards logic you think a blatant lie you told is " logic"

l. It is a fact we evolved from other primates and still have the insticts of them

. Look it up. Animals have no concept of property,  they do not consider it wrong to take from others

You're  starting to ramble stay on point , also you 're wrong again chimps have a sense of right and wrong , please stop making nonsense up

. It is a survival process that has been passed on into humanity. We are born with the same pattern and society considers it bad, and children have to be taught differently.

You still have no demonstrated children are born to do bad , I and fellow scientists disagree with your bunk 

Anyone who had children,  know that they have to be taught to share, get alo g with others, not bully or fight,  nor steal.

Yes I know children can be taught your claim was they are born to do bad , prove it?

They have to be taught to be good. If you believe otherwise,  then it is obvious you never raised kids. 

Ahh right anyone who disagrees with your contention  " we are born to do bad " never raised kids , seriously?
    Dee said:
     @maxx ;

JulesKorngold
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    at that age they have no knowledge of property of others until they are taught. @Barnardot
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    Dee said:
     @maxx ;

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    oh . dee began the insults and anyone can see it. not to mention he nor you is debating. one gives evidence, then the other person does. dee simply just says the other person is wrong.Do you consider that how to debate? well, do you?@Galvanise
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

No I didn't , read the thread again and stop lying  , you were caught lying,  you said we are born to do bad then claimed you never said that , now you're saying it again , you then indulged in another lie by claiming I said " we are born to do good " which I never said and you've no proof of such 

You're a pathetic debator who thinks his dumb theories are fact 

BTW the first insult in the thread was as usual yours when you flew into your usual rage when  I exposed your compulsive lying your response was .... "you have no science nor logic at all." That coming from a moronic troll like you is beyond hilarious 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise

Thanks G , you only have to look at the four eyed , greasy haired nonces profile image to conclude the posseser of such a countenance has to be a  moronic pedant 
    Galvanise
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    calling me a when i did not was the insult. i told you several times what i meant when i said we are born to do bad. It is not my fault that you fail to understand. We are born to do bad because at birth we have no concept of what good is so we act out our base animal instincts. that is the 4th time i explained it to you. as for chimps, you were the one who brought them up saying they know good from bad. I stated their young do not, until taught. I also have asked you several times to explain as to why you think i am incorrect, yet all you continue to do is call me a and say i am wrong with no regard to proof. Now i suggest you return to the topic and actually debate. Do i have to spell it out one question at a time for you? Or are you capable of understanding the whole thing? If we have no concept of good untill we are taught by parents what good is, thenhow is it that we are not born to do and or be bad until shown differently. Why cant you answer the question?@Dee
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    i disagree. show me where the abuse began. and i will clearly show that you are wrong.@Galvanise
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

first i am sick of garbage like you insulting me

Yet you were the one who issued death threats to me after I thrashed you in debate , you said you and your " associates " were coming here to sort me out somehow thinking that the threats of an obese burger chomping nonce like you were scary ......bwahahahahahahaha

. you do not debate with insults little man.

I'm taller than you  tubby 

Second, you completely refuse to state a counter rebuttal with evidence. NOWHERE have you even attempted to produce evidence. #rd i have already told you several times what i meant when i said we are born to do bad

But you clearly said you never said that now you're admitting you did , I asked you to prove we are born to do bad your ridiculous assertions  are not proof fatty

You said I claimed " we are born to do good " I'm still waiting on you to prove your lies fatty , so wheres your evidence fatty?

I even stated it in my last reply. learn to read and understand. Now if you refuse to give any counter evidence at all, then all your words are empty and you can carry fat caboose to another post and pretend to debate there

Sorry to disapoint fatty I'm  actually tall , thin and ravishing,  i've seen your profile photo every home should have one of your mugshots over the fireplace to prevent kids from burning themselves

. we are born to do and or be bad because we have no concept of good, and in lieu of that we naturally act out animalistic behaviors that society deems to be bad. 

So how are we born with a concept of bad but not good fatty?

That is at least the third time i explained it to you. Do you understand it yet?

Prove we are born to do bad , that's the question I'm still waiting to get answer to fatty , can you at least try 

If so, in which i highly doubt, then i suggest as due to proper debate, that you produce evidence to show how it is wrong. or leave. i could care less.@DeeDee said: look below.

But you've produced zero evidence for your moronic assertions, have you any fatty?

you said you and scientists disagree with my bunk that we are born to do bad, therfore, the opposite of bad is good. If we are not born to do bad then we are born good. 

No fatty the scientists didn't conclude that that's yet another lie you cannot back up 

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    well, first i doubt if you are taller than 6.3.  second i already several times shown how you said we are born good by your own quote saying you and scientist disagree with my bunk about being born to do bad. That states the opposite of being born good. 3rd, you still refuse to give counter evidence. and now it is time for another chat with arrong because before i created this post, i told him i was going to, and i told him exactly what to expect from you and all he has to do is read the post itself. I explained how you would jump onto my post and not debate the issue, just claim i am wrong with out evidence and start the insults. denying it will not do any good, for again all he has to do is read the debate itself@Dee
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 1059 Pts   -  
    @Dee
    Right , so how would a baby who dies in birth and according to believers goes straight to heaven know good from evil ?

Why would the baby need to know good from evil?  The only thing needed to make objective evil - objective evil is the ultimate lawgiver. 

If god is the source of all morality and says killing Muslims is good does it become so?

I know you have no clue that you did this, but you have actually asked a good question for a change.  In philosophy the argument your question alludes to is the "is something good because God says it is good".  Most philosophers would take the position that the actual answer is that God is good, and therefore his decrees arise from His nature.  God's decrees are good because He is good.  

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @just_sayin ;

Why would the baby need to know good from evil?  

Babies dont grow up in heaven?

The only thing needed to make objective evil - objective evil is the ultimate lawgiver. 

Prove it?

I know you have no clue that you did this, but you have actually asked a good question for a change

You mean like you not knowing which of your wife's gaping holes to put your in ?

But of course i have a clue  questions are what pretend christians like you run from 

.  In philosophy the argument your question alludes to is the "is something good because God says it is good".  Most philosophers would take the position that the actual answer is that God is good, and therefore his decrees arise from His nature.  God's decrees are good 

God does nothing to save Jews getting gassed to death in the Holcaust his decision not to intervene is good and id-ots like you agree

Hey dummy do you still think an American invented the phone and the computer? You never thanked me for correcting you thicko whys that? 

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    case in point. did you come to my post to debate>? nope. you are not here to debate; just to cause trouble; no wonder you were banned. This is a debate site. not a place to hide behind the web and act like you do. i showed arrog how to block IP adress on those who they ban. next time you will not get back on. @Galvanise
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise

He was caught lying G you and I spotted the same lies and denials , the 4 eyed nonce then flies into his usual temper tantrums 
    Galvanise
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    yeah. we will see what arrong has to say. all he has to do is read the debate and replies@Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise

Thanks G , yes you're spot on the 4 eyed little cowardly toad and grass issued death threats but the fat nonce with  bottle end goggles and greasy hair decided instead to pull his plum for the weekend ....... " me and my associates are going to get you " bwahahahahahahahaha 
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    i have studied more psychology that you ever dreamed about. all you and dee are nothing but immature people who create trouble because of your own failings. you crave attention and instead of debating you both start trouble because it makes you feel big. neither one of you are much. if you were you would debate instead of acting like you do@Galvanise
    coward my . if you were here id prove it little man. you cANT DEBATE IF YOU HAD TO. OR YOU WOULD DO SO BY NOW. YOU CAME ON MY POSTS FOR OVER A YEAR AND DONE NOTHING BUT INSULT. ANYONE CAN INSULT BUT IT IS APPARENT YOU CANT DEBATE@Dee
    @Galvanise

Typical Murican loudmouth , they all go squealing to the man when bested by their superiors , did you study Maxxs profile pic?

He's trying the impossible look for an American as in he's trying to look interesting and intelligent,  the first impressions i got was what a twat
    Galvanise
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    eff off little mam@Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Yes do your usual and run squealing 
    come find me and see if i run. over a year of your big mouth. i cant wait to shut it. whats the matter little dee, do you not know how to debate? is insults all you have? if you were actually intelligent, you would not insult others, for it sure shows how little you have in intelligence. go back to the topic and prove me wrong
    @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

come find me and see if i run

But you said you were coming to get me with your " associates " you steaming pile of cr-p,....you chickened out

. over a year of your big mouth. i cant wait to shut it.

You couldn't shut the case that holds your bottle bottom goggles you big fat fairy 

whats the matter little dee, do you not know how to debate? 

Stop bawling nonce you were asked to prove children are born bad I'm still waiting wheres your proof fatty?

s insults all you have?

Beats death threats , squealing and insults 

if you were actually intelligent, you would not insult others

I know  intelligent people issue death threats when they cannot debate right.?

, for it sure shows how little you have in intelligence. go back to the topic and prove me wrong

If one  had  the intelligence of a  pot plant they  could make better arguments than a nonce like you .......I'm still waiting fatty , prove children are  born bad?

That's 18 times I've asked,  your assertions are not proof you dummy do you get that?

• maxx said:
     i showed arrog how to block IP adress on those who they ban. next time you will not get back on. @Galvanise
    Yeah, because aarong clearly knows nothing about computers. and doesn't know how to do this already. Satire!

DeeGalvanise

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    apparently he does not, or refuses to, for when banning someone, he should have enough intelligence to do so@ZeusAres42
  • maxx said:
    apparently he does not, or refuses to, for when banning someone, he should have enough intelligence to do so@ZeusAres42

Truth be told, he is actually busy and hasn't got time to attend to multiple reports about people getting upset when someone insults them on the internet. The mute option is there for a reason. @maxx
    Galvanise

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    the mute button is worthless. it does not stop little minds from lies and slander. it just keeps one from seeing it. what we need, in which he refuses to do is an option that when one creates a debate, to block certain individuals from coming onto the post.@ZeusAres42
    JulesKorngold
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

the mute button is worthless

It does what it says it mutes, you're that loopy you actually deny reality 

. it does not stop little minds from lies and slander.

Anyone can read the thread @Galvanise and I corrected you on your blatant lies and then denial of such and you flew into your usual childish temper tantrums 

it just keeps one from seeing it.

Weird that,  you just said the button is worthless now you're saying it works , you always beat your own arguments using your own arguments , you're insane 

what we need, in which he refuses to do is an option that when one creates a debate, to block certain individuals from coming onto the post.@ZeusAres42

Yes only people who agree with your lunacy should be allowed to debate   
    Galvanise
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 1059 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise
    It's there specifically so you don't have to engage the people who you claim don't want to debate. 

I'm curious.  You have told several users that you thought they were imbecilic and don't know why you waist your time with them.  And you constantly tell people to get lost and stop responding to your posts.  Why haven't you used the mute button yourself?  

JulesKorngold
  • bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    wow this was fun to read. how easily maxx falls for the troll bait these guys create and dragged maxx out of his own post into a personal argument about who insulted who first lol. comedy. These trolls just bait you into a rage and it works in every post. its probably the same nerd under diff names.

but honest to god maxx youre starting to give off the vibe of a potential school shooter. you get easily baited, you go into rage, you snitch, and take it very serious. You might want to consider taking a break man
    ZeusAres42Galvanise
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    After of a year of dee, anyone would get mad. He needs an attitude adjustment@bjinthirty
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @maxx

Maxx, have some common sense; for someone who has "studied more psychology than [Galvanize] could dream of", you really lack common sense. It's difficult to implement a full debate blocking system, where a specific user cannot comment on it. And, the mute button is not completely worthless. I've used it on users like RickeyD and other hyper-religious people just to stop their death threats and other forms of disdain from appearing on my feeds and notifs. If you don't use it, it's on you to ignore their comments, not us to baby you.
    GalvaniseZeusAres42
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

After of a year of dee, anyone would get mad. He needs an attitude adjustment

My wok is done Maxx is in another rage ......I'm living in his moon shaped head rent free......I cannot believe its a year I've been been schooling him , he claims he's 6 ft 4i inches ......can you believe they can stack sh-t this high?

• Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I think Dee is perfectly fine here. Sure, he might make some out-of-line comments, but it's funny how the people whom he disagrees with (including me) always get so angry trying to defend a topic, either that or how they try to silence him (ex. Blastcat)
    GalvaniseDee
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
  • John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 867 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @maxx
    If we are making a argument set on truth, whole truth, and nothing but truth. Good and Bad are not concepts they are vectors in a distance of two demensioalal motion.
    : a quantity that has magnitude and direction and that is commonly represented by a directed line segment whose length represents the magnitude and whose orientation in space represents the direction
    Vector Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Good/Bad
    Left/Right
    Right/Wrong
    Up/Down
    In/Out

Even Happy and sad are simplified flags we can see in others to generically express a location and distance between location in 2-D space.

@Luigi7255

I think Dee is perfectly fine here. Sure, he might make some out-of-line comments, but it's funny how the people whom he disagrees with (including me) always get so angry trying to defend a topic, either that or how they try to silence him (ex. Blastcat

Hi Luigi , you're probably one of  the fairest people  on here,   sure we've disagreed in the past but we still remained on good terms and  that's the way it should be.

I know you possibly read Maxxs whole debate where Galvanise and I pointed out his deliberate denial of what he said and when questioned on it he flew into a rage and started issuing threats , when they failed he started running to the mods.

Cowardly squealers ike him and Kornfed are the lowest of the low 

Galvanise
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    id- i- ot@Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

id- i- ot@Dee

Says you the guy who says " children were born to do bad " and when asked  " prove it " you screech " I never said that " .......you then say " i 'm reporting you for refusing to debate" 

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    one more time dee. i did prove it. you flat do not understand is all. I have explained it several times. it is not my fault you do not understand. we are born with the instincts of n animal, and without being taught to be good, will continue to act out such behaviors, and such behaviors are deemed bad by society. Do you understand it yet?@Dee
    @maxx

one more time dee. i did prove it.

No you didn't,  you made a  claim you presented zero proof for , that's merely your opinion based on nothing but your ill founded assertions

Your claim remains ...."humans are naturally born to do what we call bad," 

you flat do not understand is all. 

I'm asking you for proof .....repeatedly 

have explained it several times.

I'm asking you to back your assertions up 

it is not my fault you do not understand

But I do , I'm asking you yet again to back your assertions up 

. we are born with the instincts of n animal, and without being taught to be good, will continue to act out such behaviors, and such behaviors are deemed bad by society.

Prove it? You said in your debate topic heading  " we are born to do bad ?" Prove it 

Do you understand it yet?

Prove it 

I've counted that's 88 times I've asked you to offer up proof for your assertions,  you keep running. Your opinions are not " proofs" do you get that?
    Galvanise
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    Go away little man  you offered no evidenceat all in return.  Science shows we are born with animal behavior.  It is pure logic that unless taught to be good then we would do what society deems bad, and that is acting out our basic insticts. Either offer evidence that proves it wrong or im done talking to you@Dee
    DeeGalvanise
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Go away little man  you offered no evidenceat all in return

Yet another tantrum from Maxx , you clearly stated ........"humans are naturally born to do what we call bad," 

I'm asking you for the 80th time to prove it 

.  Science shows we are born with animal behavior

We are born with human instincts 

It is pure logic that unless taught to be good then we would do what society deems bad,

No it's not " pure logic",  its an absurd conclusion you haven't a shred of evidence for 

and that is acting out our basic insticts.

I'm asking you to prove ......"humans are naturally born to do what we call bad," , prove it?

Either offer evidence that proves it wrong or im done talking to you

The burden of proof is on you to prove your claim not on  me to disprove it,  this  you cannot do yet again

You play the same st-pid game every time , you make a statement  backed up by nothing and continuously screech " prove me wrong " , when that fails your follow up screech is " I'm telling A" 

You're a ridiculous Troll 
    Galvanise
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise

That's his whole game , check the d-mb brutes debate  page out ...here you go ........

is violence and aggression inherent in humans?

Debate Information

yes. prove me different. 

That's it, every time " prove me different " , his proof on that debate was one word " yes" 

Galvanise
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    Bye dee. Im done untilyou debate. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise

Hi G , please apologise to Maxx immediately as I fear for your life,  he might arrive on your doorstep with his " associates" and  " sort you out" ...........

Just agree it might be best , I took the precaution of hiring 7 bodyguards because he's American and we all know how one must always take them extra  seriously 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise

The common denominator for their st-pidity is they're American , maybe we expect to much 
    @maxx

Bye dee. Im done untilyou debate. 

Says Mr " prove me different " , go back to your colouring book and lego bricks you insufferable troll 
  • John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 867 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @Dee

The common denominator for their st-pidity is they're American , maybe we expect to much 

Maybe, or common state is we are the United States of America and a President who stands before United States Constitutional right for all men and not votes feels you have little to offer in a connection to established justice, common defense on their behalf as general wefare, truth. whole truth, and nothing but truth. 

Need to know and not knowing are an assignment of liberty not intelligence, for the record st-pidity is a display set against artificial Intelligence as whole truth and nothing more.