frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Good or bad?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Galvanise

Apparently @Maxx has been a consultant on Hollywood several action blockbusters, where they wanted the fighting to be particularly realistic. 

I'm afraid that's only a rumour , Maxx was offered a part in several movies to play the part of an obese homo who is a  renowned police informant , nothing happening yet ,they are trying to come to terms with Maxxs food demands and his rent boy allowance during shooting as the budget is limited. 
    Galvanise
  • bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -  
    @maxx

what dee is trying to tell you is that you need to put a little effort in backing up your claim with citations and/or references. You cant just debate without citing your information. And when you do choose to cite your claims it takes a bit of work to put it together making a debate between two or more people less likely. Ive seen Dee provide his citations on other topics but I guess it gets old being the only one putting effort in citing information. So im sure if you start citing your claims you would receive the debate you seek. I personally dont cite sh*'t cause im not here to debate im here to argue.
    Dee
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 847 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Citation?

@bjinthirty
    What citation did Dee provide for the following:
    Dee said:  When german soldiers gave kike woman a hard fu-king up their obliging b-tts the b_tches always farted,,they had a problem with gas
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

What citation did Dee provide for the following:

Your grandmother would readily confirm it 

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 847 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    Dee has 500 "girlfriends" - he's an Irish shepherd.

Now he'll claim aarong "disciplined" me.  Bwahahaha!  What a loser, like his buddy Nomenclature/Galvanise.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

That one really hit the spot , even the ADL are still laughing at it ......they're taking a long time to close the site like you threatened.....any more news on your whines to Go daddy ? Ah well , maybe A will obey your threats .....not ...bwahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Dee said:
    @JulesKorngold

That one really hit the spot , even the ADL are still laughing at it ......they're taking a long time to close the site like you threatened.....any more news on your whines to Go daddy ? Ah well , maybe A will obey your threats .....not ...bwahahahahahahahahahaha

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    really? apparently you have not read any other of my debates. dee refuses to acceot any high quality science links. none. @bjinthirty
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    why do you lie like that for. just my post on garlic alone had tons of science links supporting my claims. you guys just refuse to accept proof because it goes against your beliefs.@Galvanise ;(PDF) Proven Health Benefits of Garlic-A Review (researchgate.net) and not one of you would accept it nor any other of the dozen quality links just because they do not support your beliefs. so do not tell me that my links are rubbish, especially when none of you produce any high quality links proving me wrong.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

I'm truly terrified Z ,this is no laughing matter , @maxx ; claimed he was on the way over here with his " associates " to " sort me out " ......that was 8 weeks ago , maybe their flight is delayed
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @maxx

Argument Topic: Maxx claims his opinions are " high quality science links" 

dee refuses to acceot any high quality science links 

Maxxs last debate topic below in his own words includes  zero science links just his usual constant screeching "PROVE ME WRONG "

They are both human concepts and only exists with in how we perceive it. Yet, humans are naturally born to do what we call bad, and have to be taught to be good..Our basic animal instincts tend to lean to fighting, stealing, and so on. we are all born with the concept of what we call bad. prove me wrong.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @maxx

Argument Topic : Maxx claimed in the past honey and nuts were wonder cures and hospitals refuse to use them as there's no money in it for them , he so far hasn't offered one shred of evidence ( as usual) for his assertions 

why do you lie like that for. just my post on garlic alone had tons of science links supporting my claims. you guys just refuse to accept proof because it goes against your beliefs.@Galvanise ;(PDF) Proven Health Benefits of Garlic-A Review (researchgate.net) and not one of you would accept it nor any other of the dozen quality links just because they do not support your beliefs. so do not tell me that my links are rubbish, especially when none of you produce any high quality links proving me wrong.

There we go Maxx flies into a rage and resorts to insults when questioned. Research Gate does not peer review papers so how can it be " high quality"?

Aside from some credible papers published there are also many more of extremely dubious quality yours being one
    Galvanise
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    no i did not claim they were wonder cures. another lie. i said they had health and medical benefits, as well as anti bacterial properties. see? you cant stop lying for anything. copy and paste where i said they were wonder cures. @Dee
    i just posted one . here.Garlic: a review of potential therapeutic effects - PMC (nih.gov)  @Galvanise as i told everyone during my debate on garlic benefits, the dozens of links i gave, are based on science and they are not making it up. why should they? it is based on research.
    dont be such a , i just sent you one and i sent dee one. as for the debate itself ive posted it weeks ago do you not know how to click on a link? scroll up to my last reply to you and you cn see it.@Galvanise
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

No i did not claim they were wonder cures. another lie

You claimed hospitals didn't use them as there's nothing in it for them , do you deny this? 

I proved you're a compulsive on your Good od Bad debate , its there in your own words where you say something then deny you said it

. i said they had health and medical benefits, as well as anti bacterial properties

There's health  benifits in using excrement to heal the sick as in Stool Transplant Therapy and its used worlwide so excrement is a 1,000 times more useful than miniscule health benifits of honey , this is the part where you fly into a rage and actually deny medical Science 

. see? you cant stop lying for anything

Yet the only one lying is you and keep proving it , i'm consistently using your own words against you to prove it.

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    . You dont know whats even going on. Both dee and nom know what im talking about@RobertoDuran
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    Do you have a memoryproblem.  I said the reason hospitas don't use it, because there is no MONEY in it for them. As for your Excrement example, how about providing a decent science link on it@Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

You dont know whats even going on. Both dee and nom know what im talking about@RobertoDuran

I actually don't, you're rambling 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Do you have a memoryproblem

Yet another personal attack 

.  I said the reason hospitas don't use it, because there is no MONEY in it for them.

Oh my sweet divine god my statement was ......" You claimed hospitals didn't use them as there's nothing in it for them , do you deny this?"

What did you  think I was referring to? Seriously are you that incredibly s-upid you actually thought i meant something else?

As for your Excrement example, how about providing a decent science link on it

Here you go ......

https://www.ippmclinic.com/en/fecal-transplantation?gclid=Cj0KCQjwxYOiBhC9ARIsANiEIfZd5miRC91cI8Ooz8-BGl6btf9xrMumnlJ0eGbWuIi8dTJSdrq73tUaAjQ0EALw_wcB

So you clearly see excrement is 1,000 times of more value than honey , nuts or garlic , of course you will totally ignore and fly into a rage as usual
    What do you think i mean if i said there's nothing in in for hospitals?money
     As for your limks, ill look at them when i get home. However. You can eat all the excrement you want. Ill stay with natural food@Dee ah i see. All they are doing is using microbial to help restore probotics and digestion. From a healthy  person to another.  Gee, i wonder how you came up with the correlation that it was stronger than garlic. I didn't  see it
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx ;

You attacked me for saying that so  what are you on about ?

As for your limks, ill look at them when i get home. However. You can eat all the excrement you want

Oh dear Maxx believes hospitals recommend the eating of excrement

. Ill stay with natural food

Just as well if you think hospitals recommend eating excremet

ah i see. All they are doing is using microbial to help restore probotics and digestion
     From a healthy  person to another. 

YES AND USING WHAT EXACTLY? 

Gee, i wonder how you came up with the correlation that it was stronger than garlic. 

"Stronger" . who said "stronger"  ?   More effective is the term you're unaware of . It's used in  hospitals worldwide proving how effective it is so obviously there's money  in excrement for hospitals but none in your garIc and honey wonder cures

didn't  see it

Story if your life it seems
  • maxx said:
    really? apparently you have not read any other of my debates. dee refuses to acceot any high quality science links. none. @bjinthirty

I agree that @maxx is probably right here with you @bjinthrity about not reading any of his debates because if you had you would realize that 9/10 times the science links he posts contradicts his own claims. You would also notice that he doesn't really read them all; only what is appealing to him and confirms his own beliefs.

Take the argument about garlic for example. Science doesn't make a blanket claim saying that garlic is good for you. The science actually says the evidence regarding medicinal benefits is limited and controversial around the health benefits for different ailments, and that further research is needed. This communication is all very transparent too.
    RobertoDuran

• Luigi7255Luigi7255 695 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Or that he expects us to say "Oh no! A source! How could I ever fight this?! Maxx just won this debate with a single source!" But literally every source he's given is either biased (as in a garlic-supportive article from a garlic-supportive business), unclear, or just flat-out contradicts his claims. It's laughable, really.
    ZeusAres42
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 847 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Dee's "Unbiased" Comment

Dee said:  When german soldiers gave kike woman a hard fu-king up their obliging b-tts the b_tches always farted,,they had a problem with gas
  • bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -  
    I'm guessing the initial title for discussion here answers the very own question for its topic.

Based off the responses in this post I would say that whether or not children are taught to do good or bad is inconclusive.
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    i doubt that.. i know what my claims are and the links support them. for instance my long running debate on garlic. i claimed that it has health benefits, medical value and has anti bacterial properties. all the science links i posted agreed. so why are you saying my links do not support my claims.@ZeusAres42
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    wo , imagine that. you need to learn to read. where did i say that they used excrement in hospitals? It is unbelievable in the way you make things up. quote me where i said that. @Dee
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    perhaps, yet logic shows good and bad are human concepts. society puts the label on it. however, children are not good unless taught. at a young age of 2 to 5, they will fight each other, bully, steal from each other until taught differently. Thes so called bad traits are an evolutionary aspect of survival which has been passed on since ancient time. power and taking from others helped early humans survive. we still have these traits today and society deems them as bad. we are born with these traits and have to be taught that they are not acceptable.@bjinthirty
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I never said you said that if so post the quote? 

But as usual you won't as you just llie all the time by making stuff up.

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    Dee said:
    @maxx ;

You attacked me for saying that so  what are you on about ?

As for your limks, ill look at them when i get home. However. You can eat all the excrement you want

Oh dear Maxx believes hospitals recommend the eating of excrement

. Ill stay with natural food

Just as well if you think hospitals recommend eating excremet

ah i see. All they are doing is using microbial to help restore probotics and digestion
     From a healthy  person to another. 

YES AND USING WHAT EXACTLY? 

Gee, i wonder how you came up with the correlation that it was stronger than garlic. 

"Stronger" . who said "stronger"  ?   More effective is the term you're unaware of . It's used in  hospitals worldwide proving how effective it is so obviously there's money  in excrement for hospitals but none in your garIc and honey wonder cures

didn't  see it

Story if your life it seems  wanna lie some more? you sid i recommend hospitals use it. where did i say that?

and i doubt its more effective. it may be useful in certain people who have low probotics in their system; however it d(PDF) Allicin: Chemistry and Biological Properties (researchgate.net) does not have the range of benefits that allicin has.. of course you wont accept my links, so giving you proof is beyond you@Dee 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Ah right as I predicted you cannot supply the quote you accused me of making , why do you continuously lie?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

and i doubt its more effective.

Hospitals around the world would disagree with your nonsensical assertions 

it may be useful in certain people who have low probotics in their system; however it d(PDF) Allicin: Chemistry and Biological Properties (researchgate.net) does not have the range of benefits that allicin has..

You 're that du-b you  think fecal transplant therapy is in competition with garlic .......seriously ?

Your paper you never even read, stop pretending you have 

of course you wont accept my links, so giving you proof is beyond you@Dee 

You didn't give proof , tell you what give us all a brief synopsis of what you claim you read?
  • John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 867 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @maxx

Good and Bad are not concepts they are not abstract it is an idea that is translated into a title of a location in 2-D space or in 2-D time.

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    im done with you. im tired of the way you just run around in circles. i ask you for proof on something you do not give it. all you can do is insult.@Dee
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    no, there is no good or bad in the animal kingdom, nor in the universe; there are no gods that decree what is good or bad, only humans make that distinction. society decides what good and bad is@John_C_87
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    actually had you been here several months ago, you would understand it is not pointless. i know the way to debate, and i stick to it as long as others accept logic and evidence and give the same in return. the value of garlic is supported by science, yet when i show that, certain individuals just claim i am wrong with out any evidence in return. the same with this post. i have explained as to why, given plenty of logic, and some on here refuse to accept it; fine ok. however they refuse also to show how i am wrong.@RobertoDuran
    @maxx

maxx said:
    im done with you. im tired of the way you just run around in circles. i ask you for proof on something you do not give it. all you can do is insult.@Dee

Oh, the irony.
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

. i ask you for proof on something you do not give it.

You actually said you had  a paper that confirmed your assertions , I asked you to give us all a brief synopsis , now you're in a another rage because you never read the paper 

t. all you can do is insult

Yet I issued not one insult , I'm sorry if you think asking for proof for your assertions is  " insulting you " , stop being childish Maxx.

Also please do not issue your usual threats  of violence it's unconvincing. If you cannot offer a synopsis of your paper just admit it and move on.

• maxx said:
    i doubt that.. i know what my claims are and the links support them. for instance my long running debate on garlic. i claimed that it has health benefits, medical value and has anti bacterial properties. all the science links i posted agreed. so why are you saying my links do not support my claims.@ZeusAres42
    Not true at all.  I agree with what the science says. What I am rejecting is @maxx misrepresentation of scientific literature. 

A few months ago I spent what seemed like a lifetime trying to explain to him what his own links were saying but max did not want to know. It soon became very apparent that he was just posting any link without even reading it. It was just link after link as if this was the be all and all of a debate.

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    really? anyone given any counter logic on my post? no@Luigi7255
    @maxx

Zeus has, but you just ignored it and said "LINK!" and just copied and pasted a link without even reading it. We also ask for genuine proof all the time and you ignore it and just think we mean "random link on the internet".
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    well you are making it up when iyou said i never read it@Luigi7255
    ZeusAres42
    @maxx

Clearly, you don't read those links, because, on multiple occasions, the links you posted actually contradicted your argument, especially on the garlic debate. Don't try to save face here when everyone who's been here longer than a month knows what you're up to.
    DeeZeusAres42
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    i understand the links, perhaps you fail to. regardless, allicin is a powerful antioxidant; also it has been shown to fight infections due to its antibacterial properties. taken on a regular basis, it can lower blood pressure, and cholesterol.also, those who claim i am wrong; fail completely to show how. just like this post on good and bad @ZeusAres42
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    just what do you wish me to post? @RobertoDuran
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    are you going to debate one of the issues on here or not?@Luigi7255
    @maxx

I won't debate it unless you provide your proof. Until you provide proof, I refuse to debate someone who is as insufferable to debate as you.
    Dee
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    just tell me. a post on what? the  proven benefits of galic?@RobertoDuran