frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Good or bad?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    fine by me. i have show proof, logic and evidence. not my fault you fail to understand@Luigi7255
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    fine by me. you cant even show me where i lied. you just say so. @RobertoDuran
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    you say a lot of words but not saying anything. clown. ive shown both evidence on both good and bad as well as garlic. clown. not my fault you fail to understand. clown. go back to your fake chess game clown. playing a level one computer. get rid of all those tattoos while you are at it. @RobertoDuran
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I'm afraid calling your opponent a clown is not an argument. 4 people on this post are asking you to back your arguments up , all you're doing is flying into a rage and issuing childish responses

I've asked you 4 times to give a brief synopsis to the papers you claim you read,    , your response was , " all you do is insult" ......no doubt your next response will be the same or maybe another threat of violence 
    RobertoDuran
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

You really need to calm down Maxx, you're incredibly  angry,  issuing threats and insults is not the way to behave .

Pro tip: try to back your arguments up with something more than insults and threats ,it demonstrates clearly your ego is totally out of control , I say this in the hope it brings healing to you......if it fails try garlic 
  • BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -  
    @maxx Well I reckon that garlic is real bad for you because I looked it up and in fact its dangerous because its very toxic. When people eat garlic its only a little bit and the toxics dont build up but believe me Ive seen these immigrants that live near us and you could smell garlic coming from there place all day and the father works at the same place as me. He was always stinking real bad especially when he sweeted and he had to go out side in his brakes. And all his family looked real sick all the time and there skins were a horrible color.
    So I looked it up and sure enough if you eat heaps of the stuff then your going to get poisoned so what on earth are you talking about having health benefits when its totally the opposite.
  • bjinthirtybjinthirty 139 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:
    @maxx Well I reckon that garlic is real bad for you because I looked it up and in fact its dangerous because its very toxic. When people eat garlic its only a little bit and the toxics dont build up but believe me Ive seen these immigrants that live near us and you could smell garlic coming from there place all day and the father works at the same place as me. He was always stinking real bad especially when he sweeted and he had to go out side in his brakes. And all his family looked real sick all the time and there skins were a horrible color.
    So I looked it up and sure enough if you eat heaps of the stuff then your going to get poisoned so what on earth are you talking about having health benefits when its totally the opposite.
    Garlic is very effective as an anti-bacterial to kill germs. I dont know of any other use from it other than as an anti septic.
    lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels and helps the immune system. allicin which is the main active component of garlic has very strong anti oxidants look up the properties of allicin..   @bjinthirty
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    what do you want? a science link that you will refuse to read and or believe? Allicin: chemistry and biological properties - PubMed (nih.gov) @RobertoDuran
    you remind me of a person who talks a lot but says nothing. my claims are supported. you just fail to understand clown.Allicin: chemistry and biological properties - PubMed (nih.gov)   now i suggest you read the link and if you disagree then give evidence that shows a different view clown. that is how debates work. or do you not understand that either? @RobertoDuran
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @maxx

what do you want? a science link that you will refuse to read and or believe?

You've been asked to give a brief synopsis of  a paper I strongly believe you haven't read as you've admitted in the past to only " skimming through it"  which seems to be your excuse for not responding in a coherent manner to entreaties to provide analysis of such.

You have also refused to post up a PGN of your latest masterly win over the chess board , I suspect your idle boasts of Chess prowress is nothing to do with skill at the board but more a product of your gasconding nature 
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    first i have given a summary of my links. garlic has allicin which is an amino acid. it contains Sulphur which in itself is a powerful antioxidant. it scavenges free radicals. allicin fights certain cells that produces bad bacteria. it contains anti bacterial properties It cleans arteries so helps lower blood pressure. The same with lowering cholesterol levels. The bad part of this is you do not believe it and will simply say i am lying; so i offer proof in the way of a science link, in which you simply say it doesnt support my claims. yet it does. the links state the same thing i just posted.  @Dee
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    you are pathetic. i just sent you a link. you have a mental problem. you also are no better of judging a human being than you are a specimen of one. you refuse to debate. not one shred of counter evidence. all you are here for is to insult. low intellect for sure. you do not claim someone is incorrect with out showing proof. i proved by my claims and links that garlic has medicinal value. now if you can understand, your purpose now is to show counter evidence. duh!@RobertoDuran
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I'm saying you base your findings on one piece which if you read the further links proves there's bias involved as some of the researchers are linked to health food interests

The findings regards garlic are inconclusive that comes from actual science researchers with no interests in anything but the overly optimistic claims people like you make, 

Sorry to rain on your parade mate......

https://www.newswise.com/articles/inconclusive-evidence-of-health-benefits-of-garlic

Hey I'm still waiting on the PGN of your last chess game
    RobertoDuran
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

you do not claim someone is incorrect with out showing proof. 

You did it in this very debate you made a statement backed by zero proof and kept saying " its logical , everyone knows it " ......You keep contradicting yourself 
    wow finally an actual counter argument from dee. imagine that. after reading the link though, i failed to see the actual evidence in it as to why it does not work; however lets go from there. if you took time to read my previous link, you would have to agree that it contains antioxidants just like any other raw veggie. correct? now the various types of sulphur in garlic such as sulphides and others are needed by he body to perform healthy.it is the third most important mineral in the body. we need it to protect our cells from damage. it is a precursor of amino acids in which some we can not produce so we have to get them from certain foods, such as garlic, onions, and leeks.As well as the allicin in garlic. these aminos work at a cellular level, protecting them from free radicals and oxidation; and in doing so, keeps our cells health and that keeps our immune system working properly. So, these compounds are needed and beneficial, for our immune system is what keeps our blood pressure at a decent level and keeps our arteries clean and so on. so you see dee, foods such as garlic does work; it begins at a cellular level. @Dee look. Lets start over. Im not trying to get you banned,  even though arrog says hes considering it. I just want to debate.  Just lay off the slander and insults. Debate 
     For i know you know how. Evidence,  logic and counter evidence.  Quit with the insults, im tired of it. You know as well as i do, i dont begin insults. In fact i hold off until i had enough.  Just debate. @Dee
    look, id-iot. you are just begging to be banned. boy i wish you were in front of me. piece of trash. low life scum bucket is this what you want pond scum, just to trade insults? apparently so, for you sure havent debated on my post. i you several times and will send message to arrong. let him read what you been saying. It is obvious you been on this site before under another name.  @RobertoDuran
    RobertoDuran
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    um did you fail to read my reply? @Dee
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    Go to hell@RobertoDuran
    @maxx

wow finally an actual counter argument from dee

I've defeated you before on this topic. 9 other people on site also soundly whipped you on the topic.

. imagine that. after reading the link though, i failed to see the actual evidence in it as to why it does not work;

Yes i can imagine that because you deny the evidence presented to you as  you're letting your ego get in the way again

however lets go from there. if you took time to read my previous link, you would have to agree that it contains antioxidants just like any other raw veggie. correct?

So what?

now the various types of sulphur in garlic such as sulphides and others are needed by he body to perform healthy

I never ate garlic in my life I detest it 

It is the third most important mineral in the body. we need it to protect our cells from damage.
     it is a precursor of amino acids in which some we can not produce so we have to get them from certain foods, such as garlic, onions, and leeks.As well as the allicin in garlic. these aminos work at a cellular level, protecting them from free radicals and oxidation; and in doing so, keeps our cells health and that keeps our immune system working properly. So, these compounds are needed and beneficial, for our immune system is what keeps our blood pressure at a decent level and keeps our arteries clean and so on. so you see dee, foods such as garlic does work; it begins at a cellular level. 

Your copy and pasted piece is speculative and inconclusive
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Um no , I debunked it
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    very well. i told arrong i would try. so be it. have a great day @Dee
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 847 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Nomenclature's Info

Ethnicity:  Swine
    @RobertoDuran So how may times do you need to be kicked off before you get the massage that people here just dont want a dill brain like you here any way.
    @maxx ;garlic has allicin which is an amino acid. it contains Sulphur which in itself is a powerful antioxidant. 

So what because what you for got to mention is that the Alison brakes down in to deadly sulpher phosphides as soon as it is digested and there for is very poisonous. Do you really think that people are so dum that there going to believe half of a story.

• JoesephJoeseph 724 Pts   -  
    @Jules Korngold 

Korngold Bio ....

Nationality : Confused 

Parents : Unknown 

Hobbies: Peering through the window all day keeping notes of neighbours movements 

Nickname : The weasel.

Ambition : To get a pat on the head for constant squealing 

RobertoDuran
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    IF you take a massive amount of it over a long period of time then yes it can be bad. jst like anything you take too much of; including water. however in normal amounts tge pros easily out weigh the cons. @Barnardot
    Dee
     @maxx

Can you not find even one  PGN of one of your chess games? Not even one? I think we know why, right?

Any credible links yet regards garlic the " miracle" cure? You had all weekend Maxx , so what's your latest excuses?

RobertoDuran
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    dee if you intend to debate, then do so. all you are doing iss blowing words.. there is way more evidence on the benefits of garlic than none at all. you have not shown any counter evidence at all. none. you simply just say i as well as science is wrong. if you think that is how to debate then do so elsewhere,. otherwise show me evidence. @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

dee if you intend to debate, then do so. all you are doing iss blowing words

Debate consists of using words Maxx I'm  sorry this distresses you so much. You seem to think your insulting,  threats and pseudoscience is debating , it's not.

.. there is way more evidence on the benefits of garlic than none at all.

There is way more evidence of the benefits of excrement than none at all 

you have not shown any counter evidence at all. none. you simply just say i as well as science is wrong. if you think that is how to debate then do so elsewhere,. otherwise show me evidence.

you have not shown any counter evidence at all. none. you simply just say i as well as science is wrong. if you think that is how to debate then do so elsewhere,. otherwise show me evidence.

Still no PGN of these imaginary chess victories  you keep braying about why's that?
    this is not about chess now is it. allicin promotes anti oxidant behavior in all parts of the body, lowering blood pressure, and cholestro levels. if you fail to understand then fine. i have given plenty of evidence. Allicin: Chemistry and Biological Properties - PMC (nih.gov) @Dee here is scientific evidence that supports my claims. i can give plenty more. your job as a debater is to show how this evidence is wrong.  @Dee
    JulesKorngold
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Ah so no PGN's of your countless chess victories. I've debunked that nonsensical paper several times,  nothing else ?

Bit like your chess claims , right?

• maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    no you have not debunked it. you shown no counter evidence at all. but thats typical of you. make claims with out showing it. one last time, show me evidence to that link that proves it wrong. otherwise you simply lose. Allicin and health: A comprehensive review - ScienceDirect. here is more evidence. you can not even admit you are wrong. just throw out red herrings. prove that link wrong debater!! @Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

no you have not debunked it

Yes I have several times it's bunk 

. you shown no counter evidence at all.

Denial from Mad Maxx again

but thats typical of you.

It's actually not you got owned , let it go and learn from it 

make claims with out showing it. one last time, show me evidence to that link that proves it wrong. otherwise you simply lose. Allicin and health: A comprehensive review - ScienceDirect

I never lose , you make rubbish up and I trounce you every time 

. here is more evidence.

Where??..........

you can not even admit you are wrong.

Why would I when I'm right?

just throw out red herrings. prove that link wrong debater!!

Did so several times........Maxx is a loser 

Wheres you chess PGN's ? Come on you haven't even one?
    ok. if you refuse to debate properly, so be it. @Dee here is a link ive never posted before. wanna tell me you debunked it as well?  Allicin and health: A comprehensive review - ScienceDirect it's crazy to keep saying you produced counter evidence when anyone can read the debate and see differently. Antimicrobial properties of allicin from garlic - PubMed (nih.gov) @Dee
    @maxx

Wow! Still posting links you never read?wheres that Chess PGN I asked for?

I seen your ELO rating is Lichess 650 wow! 200 higher than Kornfed
    RobertoDuran
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    really? i wasnt even aware i was on lichess. if so i must have not been on it for years. imagine that. now go somewhere and pretend to debate an actual issue. @Joeseph
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 847 Pts   -  
    Nomenclature plays victim much better than he plays chess.   B)
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    thye refused my challange to play, yeah, what does that tell of them.@JulesKorngold
    JulesKorngold
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    sure clown, what the hell are you on this site for? not to debate that's for sure.i guess you do not have the intellect to debate. all you can do is insult. dare to prove me differently?  @RobertoDuran
    JulesKorngold
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    Allicin: Chemistry and Biological Properties - PMC (nih.gov) there you go, a link in which youwill refuse to accept simply because it goes against your beliefs. @RobertoDuran
    JulesKorngold
    @maxx

really? i wasnt even aware i was on lichess. i

Yes we know, you're not even aware of what a cretin you are 

f so i must have not been on it for years. 

Yes no doubt lurking round the kiddies section 

magine that. now go somewhere and pretend to debate an actual issue.

Says Deepak Maxx and his " honey cures cancer " ,......." no wait , garlic cures cancer " , " no wait , hypnosis cures cancer " ......PROVE ME WRONG !!!!!
    RobertoDuran
    @RobertoDuran

The ADL ignored the big nosed Kike as did the FBI .....,so did Aarong .......no one likes whining kikes 
    @maxx

thye refused my challange to play, yeah, what does that tell of them

Stop crying to big nose .......you refused to post up a PGN that told us all we need to know , you're a  yellow big mouth 
    RobertoDuran
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    well he just got rid of roberto. looks like you will be next  @Joeseph
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    as well stop lying. quote me where i said garlic or honey cures cancer  @Joeseph
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Prove him wrong?
  • BarnardotBarnardot 542 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @maxx ;Allicin: Chemistry and Biological Properties - PMC (nih.gov) there you go, a link in which youwill refuse to accept simply because it goes against your beliefs. 

In sub-lethal concentrations In a manner disulfide diallylpolysulfanes showed any remarkable antimicrobial activity, unless used in very high concentrations.Some bacteria that were tested with either garlic extract is what the article says.

And you refuse to debate when some one points out the point that you are horribly wrong. Because allicin and garlic are 2 different things and if you read the article that you posted it clearly says dose-dependent and unless used in very high concentrations some bacteria that were tested with either garlic extract means that it is broken down in the gut and doesn't work. And if you take high concentratios needed to match pure allicin you are going to kill your self. Nowhere in the article does it say that eating garlic is good for you it says the complete opposite The amount of garlic we normally eat has no medical effect at all. Pure allicin is some thing different and even then it is non specific and totally worthless for medicine any way.

So okay, I have dislexic and word diss association but I am expert at bio chemistry and what your trying to push here is completely wrong and harm full.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Oh yes thanks , I forgot you said hypnosis cures cancer as well ......you also claimed you were a "killer"  at chess but refuse to post a pgn of one of your games whys that?
    @Aarons_Wedge_Head

Maxx is one of lifes cheaters,bluffers and frauds his every post clearly demonstrates this, I've no doubt your assessment is spot on.

Maxx claiming to be good at chess is just another of his delusional claims ,I've no doubt he calls the knight " the horsey one" 
    Aarons_Wedge_Head