frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Good or bad?

1235»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited April 2023
    @Aarons_Wedge_Head

His garlic nonsense is typical, this nut actually thinks Edgar Cayce ace conman who fleeced those all around was a true sage, mystic  and healer.

Maxx believes Cayces claims that he was in touch with aliens and the spirits of people from the lost city of Atlantis.

I lived in California for 2 years people like Maxx are the norm,   you and I would be deemed insane by planet Californian standards 

I remember well a room full of Californians at a beach party astonished that I didn't use a therapist and never knew anyone who did at home.

One woman had a  " practice" of  chakra reading , a long haired loon  ( like Maxx) was a shaman drummer and sadly there is absolutely no reasoning with these nuts 

After two years I had to get out,  there are only so many  " you have a nice day"( always uttered  in an infuriating high pitched nasal squeal )  the other one drives you nuts is " wow that's awesome " (700 times a day)  or " good job " or  " you got this ",
    Aarons_Wedge_Head
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Aarons_Wedge_Head

That's the one I really hate. 

So do I , it seems to them a panacea for all. I heard an American tub lard on a tv show   tell a woman who announced she had cancer " you got this " , these dire  Christmas cracker type mottos are the product of minds devoid of true  feelings. You summed it up perfectly " programmed robots"
    Aarons_Wedge_Head
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -   edited January 3
    Joeseph said:
    @maxx

really? i wasnt even aware i was on lichess. i

Yes we know, you're not even aware of what a cretin you are 

f so i must have not been on it for years. 

Yes no doubt lurking round the kiddies section 

magine that. now go somewhere and pretend to debate an actual issue.

Says Deepak Maxx and his " honey cures cancer " ,......." no wait , garlic cures cancer " , " no wait , hypnosis cures cancer " ......PROVE ME WRONG !!!!!    """"""""anyone else think this is not dee???? my post on garlic a year or so back and this is exactly what dee said, only now it is joesph. """""""

Joeseph
  • maxxmaxx 1138 Pts   -  
    maxx said:
    Joeseph said:
    @maxx

really? i wasnt even aware i was on lichess. i

Yes we know, you're not even aware of what a cretin you are 

f so i must have not been on it for years. 

Yes no doubt lurking round the kiddies section 

magine that. now go somewhere and pretend to debate an actual issue.

Says Deepak Maxx and his " honey cures cancer " ,......." no wait , garlic cures cancer " , " no wait , hypnosis cures cancer " ......PROVE ME WRONG !!!!!

Joeseph
  • JoesephJoeseph 724 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Maxx still stalking
    maxx