frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The Trump Impeachment Liberals, just made fools of themselves before the Public.

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1833 Pts   -  
    Dee said:
    @CYDdharta

***** Why, are you looking for another supplier?  

How did you know?

*****Yours can't handle your monumental demand?  

You got me there 

****You'll have to look elsewhere, my dad died 2 years ago.  

That’s what you get when you dip into your own supply 

*****Your mom should be able to hook you up. 

Why is your mum not dealing anymore? I always got “extras “ off her lets just say “a very obliging woman “ if you know what I mean 

LOL, it's quite apparent you've never met my mom.  In your perpetually-intoxicated state, you probably mistook your own mom for someone else.  The way you describe her certainly fits.  How old were you when you found out your dad's name wasn't really John?
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @CYDdharta

***** LOL, it's quite apparent you've never met my mom.  

I joined the Queue I’m still waiting 

****In your perpetually-intoxicated state, you probably mistook your own mom for someone else.  

Well I mistook your mum for a “respectable woman” and see where that got me 

*****The way you describe her certainly fits.  

But I was describing your mum there you go with that denial again

****How old were you when you found out your dad's name wasn't really John?

I was about 12 I remember it was the day after I discovered your ma had a tattoo of my name on her butt
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Blastcat
  • TKDB said:
    My words:
    (I'm an equal and fair conversationalist, regardless of how you express yourself in regards to me.)

From you, in regards to me:

"And this is what (being an equal and fair conversationalist, regardless of how you express yourself in regards to me) is all about."

@ZeusAres42

, you're a chronic copy cat, by regurgitating what others say, to re-use their own word's to do your internet arguing for yourself.

Being off topic:

You stereotype yourself through your very own opinion, and perception.

You stereotype yourself by how you hound, and harass various forum participants, with your own opinion, and perception.

I'm an equal and fair conversationalist, regardless of how you express yourself in regards to me.

Basically @TKDB I or anyone else can say the same thing to you here that you've just said too as I or you could say to any other person on the planet. completely irrelevant though. 

, you waste people's time, because that's the only way you know to Argue.

Now re-use my words again @ZeusAres42

@TKDB

, you waste people's time, because that's the only way you how to Argue.

And another coward that likes to misrepresent the other people's positions. This is for other readers although most of you probably know what @TKDB is all about now any. But what I actually said was this:

ZeusAres42 said:

I see Hillary Clinton as some kind of Far leftist extremist as a liberal. Much like the same with Jeremy Corbyn in the UK although I think Corbyn is worse.

Now from my understanding is that while almost all liberals are actually liberal, some are actually far-leftists as I already pointed out in a previous post. Republican Ben Shapiro also has many videos where he clearly explains the difference between leftism and liberalism, and I highly recommend watching.

Any, my own view of Trump is that he like every other president in history has done some good things as well as some bad things. They are after all only fallible human beings and with a huge responsibility. And this is what being an equal and fair conversationalist, regardless of how you express yourself in regards to me is all about.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

If you have an issue, please take it up with Aarong? 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MichaelElpers

***** Ive never labeled you a racist.

Where did I claim you did?

*****When i said i dont care how they identify i didnt mean i dont care about them, i meant it is there business and think they have every right to do so.

Stop whining then and printing up a lone piece from a “Christian” which knowing your usual sources is probably nonsense 

****There is a median wage gap,

There is a glaring gap between men and women’s salaries in the U S , you finally admitted there’s a gender wage gap

****but there is no wage difference between men and women working the same job and hours.

So do you now deny such a glaring gap 

****Pew never mentions the other factors when you have a source you can look into how they conducted their research. 

Right , the worlds best research centre is wrong because you say so, maybe business insider is wrong also?

No doubt you have a “piece” from a Christian website to back your claims up?

*****As far as my source again it is just documenting what happened, and it was a true story.  

I wouldn’t believe one word from your incredibly biased sources 

*****There was high school swimming girl who was interviewed in the news crying because she has to get completely undressed in the same lockerroom as the boys.

Really? And she’s being forced to do so? The people in charge insist she has to do so , really? Why does she do it has she no choice?  I think you’re bu—shi—ing .....again
    Blastcat
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2768 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

If you have an issue, please take it up with Aarong? @TKDB

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

@Dee

@Happy_Killbot

This is the theme of the forum:

"The Trump Impeachment Liberals, just made fools of themselves before the Public."

So any non relevant talking points, outside of the theme are off topic.

Other articles have been shared that relate to the theme of the forum, and they have been (talked around, with off topic narratives.)

So please, can anyone please be fair and equal, to the theme of the forum? 
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1127 Pts   -  
    @Dee. You said: "You take racist as a big charge. You have no problem.labeling me without proof."
     I dont just claim its wrong i provide arguments using reason.  Ive explained how they come up with that number which is not disputed and how that is wrong.  All of these sources say that, and your sources which your free to post do t even dispute that they dont use factors other than median income...just look at it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/amp/

https://time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/

https://www.heritage.org/jobs-and-labor/commentary/pay-gap-myth-ignores-womens-intentional-job-choices

She is on the swimming team and there a they made the lockeroom gender neutral.  She could quit the swimming team i guess, but that is way more ridiculous than just making people go into the bathroom with relates to their sex.  Heres another one how the girls are afraif to urinate because they dont want to have their periods in front of men.
    I dont see the point. Bathrooms were made opposite sex for privacy reasons.  I dont go into the guys room because it makes me feel more like a man, i do it for my own privacy and to respect the opposite sexes privacy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wqad.com/2019/10/07/some-girls-are-skipping-school-to-avoid-period-shame-in-gender-neutral-bathrooms/amp/
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Blastcat
    @Dee. You said: "You take racist as a big charge. You have no problem.labeling me without proof."
     I dont just claim its wrong i provide arguments using reason.  Ive explained how they come up with that number which is not disputed and how that is wrong.  All of these sources say that, and your sources which your free to post do t even dispute that they dont use factors other than median income...just look at it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/amp/

https://time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/

https://www.heritage.org/jobs-and-labor/commentary/pay-gap-myth-ignores-womens-intentional-job-choices

She is on the swimming team and there a they made the lockeroom gender neutral.  She could quit the swimming team i guess, but that is way more ridiculous than just making people go into the bathroom with relates to their sex.  Heres another one how the girls are afraif to urinate because they dont want to have their periods in front of men.
    I dont see the point. Bathrooms were made opposite sex for privacy reasons.  I dont go into the guys room because it makes me feel more like a man, i do it for my own privacy and to respect the opposite sexes privacy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wqad.com/2019/10/07/some-girls-are-skipping-school-to-avoid-period-shame-in-gender-neutral-bathrooms/amp/
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MichaelElpers

*****  I dont just claim its wrong i provide arguments using reason. 

I know the Epoch Times and the Christian post are your idea of “reason”

**** Ive explained how they come up with that number which is not disputed and how that is wrong. 

Sue Pew research 

****All of these sources say that, and your sources which your free to post do t even dispute that they dont use factors other than median income...just look at it.

My sources are under a heading Gender wage Gap in the US , but you know this as I’ve posted them before as well you know 

****She is on the swimming team and there a they made the lockeroom gender neutral.

Oh stop being so melodramatic in the lockeroom surely there are cubicles for privacy 

*****She could quit the swimming team i guess, but that is way more ridiculous than just making people go into the bathroom with relates to their sex.  Heres another one how the girls are afraif to urinate because they dont want to have their periods in front of men.

What you are stating are one offs male and female bathrooms are still the norm worldwide
    Blastcat
    @Dee. I didnt need sources to prove them wrong i originally used logic and sciebtific reasoning to justify my position...but according to you that is opinion.  Then i post sources showing exactly what pwe and others do (non adjusted wage gap). Its not that hard of a concept to understand really i dont know how you cant understand.

You probably wont answer but please show me one source of yours that compares the male and female earnings using adjusted stats...working same job, same hours, same experience.  I mean if sex was the only reason they are paying women less that is a suable offense.

They may be one offs now but that is what LGBTQ and leftists are pushing for.  Im saying it is wrong, and it seems you do too because your only defense was theyre not the norm yet 
    @MichaelElpers

**** I didnt need sources to prove them wrong i originally used logic and sciebtific reasoning to justify my position

I know the Epoch Times amongst other sources 

*****...but according to you that is opinion. 

Gender wage  gap is real , stop crying 

****Then i post sources showing exactly what pwe and others do (non adjusted wage gap). 

Funny PEW still have their thesis up regards the gender wage gap that you claim doesn’t exist 

*****Its not that hard of a concept to understand really i dont know how you cant understand.

But I do as do PEW and Business insider , you obviously don’t 

*****You  probably wont answer but please show me one source of yours that compares the male and female earnings using adjusted stats...working same job, same hours, same experience.  I mean if sex was the only reason they are paying women less that is a suable offense.

I’ve given all the stats and graphs before and you at the time said PEW wasn’t reputable and they could say what they wanted , there’s no reasoning with people like you 

****They may be one offs now but that is what LGBTQ and leftists are pushing for.  

Well there’s another load of people you can hate with all the others who don’t accept your bigotry 

****Im saying it is wrong, and it seems you do too because your only defense was theyre not the norm yet 

Defence? You gave one example from a Christian website and failed to answer the clarifying questions I asked because as usual your paranoia clouds your vision 
    Blastcat
    @Dee

Your only defense is you used epoch times, 1. Which I didnt use for this topic. 2. You cant just ignore a source because you disagree with it...you actually have to explain how there wrong or prove that the story is false.

Dee here is the pew research source.

It itself even states that most of the gap can be explained by measurables education, differences in occupation, and work experience...what ive said all along.  Thats not gender discrimanation.

They then say of factors are hard to measure such as gender discrimination...they then just poll men and women on how they feel.  Its a poll, so it cant objectively show if theres actual discrimination as you yourself said you cant rely on polls and pew itself said they cant definitively measure it.

Again i dont hate them, im not a bigot for thinking that there should be opposite bathrooms for men and women. I just want to keep peoples privacy.  Whats your argument for why they should be neutral?

itself...https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/03/22/gender-pay-gap-facts/
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @MichaelElpers

*****Your only defense is you used epoch times, 

I’ve never used the Epoch Times 

*****Which I didnt use for this topic. 

You did in the past 

****You cant just ignore a source because you disagree with it...

Really? So if the KKK website stated blacks were inferior I cannot disagree? 

*****you actually have to explain how there wrong or prove that the story is false.

Regards gender wage gap it’s recognized as such and you know it 

****..Dee here is the pew research source.

It itself even states that most of the gap can be explained by measurables education, differences in occupation, and work experience...what ive said all along.  

What gap? I thought you said there was none?

*****Thats not gender discrimanation.

PEW .....

The gender gap in pay has narrowed since 1980, but it has remained relatively stable over the past 15 years or so. In 2018, women earned 85% of what men earned, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of median hourly earnings of both full- and part-time workers in the United States. Based on this estimate, it would take an extra 39 days of work for women to earn what men did in 2018.

That’s a gender pay gap as the piece demonstrates 

****They then say of factors are hard to measure such as gender discrimination...they then just poll men and women on how they feel.  Its a poll, so it cant objectively show if theres actual discrimination as you yourself said you cant rely on polls and pew itself said they cant definitively measure it.

Yet they state women earn 85% of what men earned 

****Again i dont hate them, im not a bigot for thinking that there should be opposite bathrooms for men and women. I just want to keep peoples privacy.  Whats your argument for why they should be neutral?

You certainly are a bigot , I never made an argument why they should be neutral I’m not bothered by it , you are , it seems to be keeping you awake at nights 

Blastcat
    @Dee

***If the kkk posted blacks are inferior i can't disagree.

Correct, if your actually going to prove your idea or opinion youd have to explain why you disagree...you cant just state you disagree and convince anyone.

Again i never claimed there was not a gap in median pay.  My claim is that the gap can be explained by measurables other than gender discrimination.

Did you actually read the entire pew article? You only read the beginning piece of what you wanted to hear.  It states they make 0.85 based on median salary.  A paragraph later it states this gap can be explained by measures such a occupation, education, experience.  You dont even fully read yoir own sources.  You saw what you wanted and stopped reading, now playing ignorant to keep listing the same .

Again how am i a bigot other than you just stating so.  All i stated is that they should keep the bathrooms separate if it is more than a single use bathroom.  Somehow i am a bigot, even though you havent even disagreed with that statement.  Your just wishy washy, and avoiding taking a side.  

Where in any of your statements to you actually make an argument for anything.  You just make statements with no reasoning or evidence, and enjoy calling me a bigot. 

@MichaelElpers

****Correct, if your actually going to prove your idea or opinion youd have to explain why you disagree...you cant just state you disagree and convince anyone.

Well I don’t agree that I need to explain why skin colour is not a good indicator  of inferiority except to people like you 

****Again i never claimed there was not a gap in median pay.  My claim is that the gap can be explained by measurables other than gender discrimination.

Yet its recognised as such by PEW it is under gender wage gap .....still 

****Did you actually read the entire pew article? You only read the beginning piece of what you wanted to hear.  It states they make 0.85 based on median salary.  A paragraph later it states this gap can be explained by measures such a occupation, education, experience.  You dont even fully read yoir own sources.  You saw what you wanted and stopped reading, now playing ignorant to keep listing the same .

The only bias is yours again PEW recognise and stat definitely there’s a gender wage gap 

****Again how am i a bigot other than you just stating so. 

You think I need to explain why skin colour is not a good indicator of inferiority, need I say any more ?

****All i stated is that they should keep the bathrooms separate if it is more than a single use bathroom.  Somehow i am a bigot, even though you havent even disagreed with that statement.  Your just wishy washy, and avoiding taking a side.  

I asked you several questions relating  to your post on locker rooms you never answered as you need to preserve the illusion your bigotry is valid 

****Where in any of your statements to you actually make an argument for anything.  You just make statements with no reasoning or evidence, and enjoy calling me a bigot. 

You are a bigot I’ve proved it more than once , your government, PEW research and Business insider recognise there a gender wage gap I’m sorry it doesn’t agree with the Epoch Times or the Christian Post but there ya go ......
    Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @MichaelElpers

Well I don’t agree that I need to explain why skin colour is not a good indicator  of inferiority except to people like you 

Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta

Post it to your buddy @RickeyD he thinks I need to explain why blacks are not inferior because of skin colour , nice to see he has the support of another “Christian “ racist though
    Blastcat
    @Dee. I dont need an explaination my point is that you have to provide explainations for your arguments. How could you not read into that.

Its hopeless...goo goo ga ga PEW wage gap is all you can spout.
    Dee said:
    @CYDdharta

Post it to your buddy @RickeyD he thinks I need to explain why blacks are not inferior because of skin colour , nice to see he has the support of another “Christian “ racist though

Meh, the real racists are the ones who always bring up race, you know, people like you.
    ZeusAres42Blastcat
    @MichaelElpers

****** I dont need an explaination my point is that you have to provide explainations for your arguments.

If you fo not understand graphs and charts proving my point as given to you originally that's on you I cannot be blamed for your inability to comprehend such

Interesting also you still cannot answer the questions I asked about your locker room scenario , proving yet again if you attempted answers it would demonstrate the flaws in your  bigotry 

Also if you do not comprehend what the simple words of the piece I provided from PEW demonstrating this disparity maybe that's something you need to work on 

****How could you not read into that.

Yet you're the one reads an article proving my point and comes out as usual with an interpretation that suits your narrow world view 

******Its hopeless...goo goo ga ga PEW wage gap is all you can spout.

Yeah teribble isn't it I can only "spout " facts , you think "facts " are what's printed in the Christian post and the Epoch Times , were you home schooled?
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta

*****Meh, the real racists are the ones who always bring up race,

Hilarious coming from an American who is from a country where white Americans collectively segregated blacks right up to the 60's , proving the point that real racists accuse others of their racism

*****you know, people like you.

Yet the only ones who think I need to explain why blacks are not inferior are you and your fellow Americans racist , so tell me why do I need to explain that to you and your buddy ? @MichaelElpers
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

@Happy_Killbot

@Dee

"The Trump Impeachment Liberals, just made fools of themselves before the Public."

Other articles have been shared that relate to the theme of the forum, and they have been (talked around, with off topic narratives.)

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Blastcat
  • TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

@Happy_Killbot

@Dee

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @ZeusAres42

What is your point?

"Critical thinking's  Dirty Little Secret:  Background Knowledge" - Kevin Delepante (Critical Thinker Academy)"
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2768 Pts   -   edited December 2019

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

What is your point?

@TKDB

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***** What is your point?

What is your point?
    Blastcat
    TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

What is your point?

"Critical thinking's  Dirty Little Secret:  Background Knowledge" - Kevin Delepante (Critical Thinker Academy)"
    @TKDB ; What is your point?

"Critical thinking's dirty little secret' background knowledge"  - Kevin Delapante (Critical Thinker Academy)"

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    The Liberal Trump Impeachment Games continues:

https://www-washingtonpost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/12/24/could-democrats-impeach-trump-twice-they-might-have/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#aoh=15772102208098&referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/12/24/could-democrats-impeach-trump-twice-they-might-have/

"Could Democrats impeach Trump twice? They might have to."

"While we wait for Mitch McConnell and the White House to figure out whether they can get away with beginning and ending President Trump’s impeachment trial in an afternoon, a provocative new question has been raised: Once impeachment is over, presumably with an acquittal in the Senate, could House Democrats impeach Trump for a second time?"

@Dee

@ZeusAres42

@MayCaesar

@Happy_Killbot

@CYDdharta

So what do you all, think about the above news article?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

My point, you're not engaging in an equal and fair debate.

Meaning, that you're being disrespectful to the forum at hand.

You're using an individuals own word's to mock them?

So I'm asking you, what is the point to your quotation?

Because apparently, you refuse to engage in an equal and fair way, and I'm asking you in front of this forum, why you're refusing to engage in the debate?

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

You’re off topic 
    Blastcat
  • TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

Because apparently, you refuse to engage in an equal and fair way, and I'm asking you in front of this forum, why you're refusing to engage in the debate?

Dee said:
    @CYDdharta

*****Meh, the real racists are the ones who always bring up race,

Hilarious coming from an American who is from a country where white Americans collectively segregated blacks right up to the 60's , proving the point that real racists accuse others of their racism
    If we were still living in the 60s, you might have a point.  Since you're apparently unaware, that was over half a century ago.  You really need to lay off the crack.

*****you know, people like you.

Yet the only ones who think I need to explain why blacks are not inferior are you and your fellow Americans racist , so tell me why do I need to explain that to you and your buddy ? @MichaelElpers
    You don't.  That's just something you chose to do because you're a racist.

Blastcat
    @CYDdharta

**** If we were still living in the 60s, you might have a point.  Since you're apparently unaware, that was over half a century ago.  You really need to lay off the crack.

Hey buddy don’t get all Butt Hurt because you’ve inherited your parents racism , it’s in the blood 

****You don't.  

Yet Elpers said I had to explain the why and you agreed , interesting 

****That's just something you chose to do because you're a racist.

Again interesting as you and Elpers want an explanation as to why being black doesn’t make you inferior .......I bet your parents are delighted you turned out to be a big old  racist just like them .....suck it up buddy 
    Blastcat
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6073 Pts   -  
    In nearly 6 years of living in the US, I have not encountered a single instance of explicit racism. Yes, there were some minor jabs, such as an African-American guy who nearly hit me with his car when I was cycling (was completely his fault) calling me " F-ing white man", but these things are really insignificant. I would go to infamous places such as suburbs of the Detroit allegedly racist against whites, and nothing happened - and similarly, in the mostly white area where I live now, nobody really picks on blacks. I really do not see race as playing any role in human interaction around here.

Morgan Freeman is completely right when he says that nowadays in the US race only makes a difference if you make a big deal out of it. There is a huge culture of complaining about racial discrimination, but when it gets to the actual evidence, nobody can point anything out that is not instantly demolished by basic facts. Such as the blacks allegedly disproportionally more being killed by police officers, while if you look at the actual crime rates, then they are killed disproportionally less, not more.

Suffice to say, if you live in the US and have a brain, then your race absolutely has no impact on your ability to achieve success in life. There are people with actual legal disadvantages, such as non-resident immigrants like me, and even we can accomplish anything we want by playing our cards right.

This is a country of unlimited opportunity. The secret to succeeding here is to stop complaining and start acting. There is no other country in the world in which it is as easy to become rich, loved and respected as here, and there is no excuse for staying at the bottom and blaming someone else for it.

There are serious systematic problems in the US, but racism/sexism/homophobia/etc. is not one of them. They exist, but they are inconsequential for the overwhelming majority of the population, and the rest of the population can just move to a better location and, again, make them inconsequential.
    smoothieBlastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @ZeusAres42

If you have a problem with me, take it up with Aarong.

I'm done with diminishing this forum's debate down to your level of an argument.
    TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

I'm done with diminishing this forum's debate down to your level of an argument.

@Dee I told you that these trolls will soon get bored and get lost. good riddance @TKDB

Dee

• Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar I don't know if I would go as far as to say that race isn't an issue, but I agree that it should not be an excuse.

I am convinced that everyone is racist, but I am not convinced that racism has anything to do with race. Its more about in group/out group dynamics than anything else.
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Yes you’re right @TKDB sounds like a broken record , hopefully the gets a new hobby 
    ZeusAres42Blastcat
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6073 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

That is hardly racism though. If a Japanese person is reluctant to closely interact with a group of Chinese people because of the differences in cultures, then it is not any kind of -ism, but, rather, a simple cultural barrier.

Racism, sexism, etc. implies that one believes that one group is inherently superior to another group in some way, which is not really the case when we are talking about natural group dynamics. Much like kids at school tend to group with those of the same gender, which has nothing to do with disdain towards the other gender.

Granted, I personally have never understood such voluntary self-segregation, as I see it as very limiting and, frankly, just plain boring. I would die intellectually if I were always stuck interacting with like-minded people. Still, it is not really related to discrimination (most of the time, at least).
    Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @CYDdharta

**** If we were still living in the 60s, you might have a point.  Since you're apparently unaware, that was over half a century ago.  You really need to lay off the crack.

Hey buddy don’t get all Butt Hurt because you’ve inherited your parents racism , it’s in the blood 

****You don't.  

Yet Elpers said I had to explain the why and you agreed , interesting 

****That's just something you chose to do because you're a racist.

Again interesting as you and Elpers want an explanation as to why being black doesn’t make you inferior .......I bet your parents are delighted you turned out to be a big old  racist just like them .....suck it up buddy 

Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta

If you feel so strongly about your obesity , stupidity and drunkenness I suggest you do something about it .....

Maybe start with your racism after all you Americans think fine dining is a Big Mac washed down with a gallon of Coke and think obesity is a norm 

A yank lecturing others on obesity and racism hilarious 
    Blastcat
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1833 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    Dee said:
    @CYDdharta

If you feel so strongly about your obesity , stupidity and drunkenness I suggest you do something about it .....

Maybe start with your racism after all you Americans think fine dining is a Big Mac washed down with a gallon of Coke and think obesity is a norm 

A yank lecturing others on obesity and racism hilarious 

I'd suggest you reread the thread when you weren't drunk and high so you can understand it, but who am I kidding?  That never happens.
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta

***** I'd suggest you reread the thread when you weren't drunk and high so you can understand it, but who am I kidding? 

There’s that mirroring you do yet again where you take out your rage at your drunk of a mother’s problems and blame me for her obesity and lack of self control 

****That never happens.

What never happens your mothers sobriety?  .....I wish I could pray for her but I guess you’ve tried that 
    Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @CYDdharta

***** I'd suggest you reread the thread when you weren't drunk and high so you can understand it, but who am I kidding? 

There’s that mirroring you do yet again where you take out your rage at your drunk of a mother’s problems and blame me for her obesity and lack of self control 

****That never happens.

What never happens your mothers sobriety?  .....I wish I could pray for her but I guess you’ve tried that 

I know I've had to tell you to seek professional help before, you obviously haven't done it.  You really should.
    Blastcat